peptides hgh igf1 ghrp2 ghrp ghrh bpc

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:50 PM

Hello,

I notice there is a lot of people on here that use these peptides however I have tested many of these peptides and they are all AliBaba bought peptides and re-sold for higher margins. Luckily I am in contact with a professor in our BIoChem lab and we have access to do MS/HPLC purity testings. You'd be surprised most are faked and impure garbage! Now I know Ceretropic is popular here but I can assure ceretrophic sells chinese Alibaba bought peptides. It would be merely impossible to get clinical grade peptides. So don't fall into the lies! I only know of one who actually get peptides that are clinical and I tested them however I am sure you can find others online easily... Just be careful!

• like x 2
  • Needs references x 2
  • dislike x 1

#2 hazeleyes99

• 8 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:28 AM

can you tell us where you get your clinical swiss made peptides from? im sure we would all like to spend our money on worthwhile sources. how do you know a peptide is chinese vs domestic? we assume chinese is of lesser quality, which it usually is, but just curious how you come to that conclusion. i have ghrp2 and cjc no dac coming from a supposedly reputable supplier sourcing domestically made peps... would be interested in getting them tested for reference sake... for impurity and for content... to make sure im not shooting chinese baby killer formula 9000 into my body 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Juicy

• Topic Starter
  • 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 December 2015 - 06:23 AM

You're spot on abou the Chinese gunk. I'm not sure if sources are allowed here but people can message me and see where that goes. My friend is a moderator on longecity so maybe I can ask him to allow it to be a verified source.
I have tested plenty of sources as a bodybuilder and chemist as I am. I want to be able to rocked information for orthopedic clinical trials the benefit of using growth factors in healing tendons and such. So I'm hoping this doctor with a PhD who runs regrnexx can allow IGF1 and other healing peptides as there are good reviews ok many peptides for growth factors in healing tendons and cartilage regeneration.
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4 MetaphasicSystems

• 112 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

Hello,

I notice there is a lot of people on here that use these peptides however I have tested many of these peptides and they are all AliBaba bought peptides and re-sold for higher margins. Luckily I am in contact with a professor in our BIoChem lab and we have access to do MS/HPLC purity testings. You'd be surprised most are faked and impure garbage! Now I know Ceretropic is popular here but I can assure ceretrophic sells chinese Alibaba bought peptides. It would be merely impossible to get clinical grade peptides. So don't fall into the lies! I only know of one who actually get peptides that are clinical and I tested them however I am sure you can find others online easily... Just be careful!

So you're saying ceretropic peptides are bunk, impure, or garbage?

#5 Juicy

• Topic Starter
  • 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:47 PM

Not pure... that's all.. Do your own testings and post it here.

• Needs references x 3
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#6 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:36 PM

So, what is the practical difference between Ceretropic(as an example) and the quality of the peptides you are talking about? Are the impurities dangerous? If not, then what is the point of pharmaceutical grade peptides? What Ceretropic sells is definitely legit. I don't see any reason to fix something that isn't broken without a good reason or compelling evidence.

• Agree x 1

#7 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:35 AM

Well...a compound that is not pure doesn't mean it is not effective or legit, it means there are components in it that shouldn't be there, some may be totally harmless but some me be not, heavy metals, for example.

In the long run the impurities may play unpleasant tricks one doesn't really need to experience.

A certificate of analysis provided by the producer means nothing, especially if the producer is located in China, not because Chinese are evil but because the concept of legality in China may not exactly match our expectation.

Big companies in China are likely to follow top international standards (remember that almost any chemical commodity comes from China nowadays, ascorbic acid for example is only produced in China now), the concern is about peptides and such that are produced by very small companies basically without any control.

Crap can be made anywhere, especially when we are talking about research compounds not sold for human consumption, I would not trust a compound just because it is produced in the "west", I will trust it when I see a certificate of analysis performed by an independent qualified lab.

#8 DbCooper

• 137 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 03:48 PM

SARMSEARCH seems to have a very high quality control, I wonder where they are made?

• Needs references x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#9 MetaphasicSystems

• 112 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 04:17 AM

So, what is the practical difference between Ceretropic(as an example) and the quality of the peptides you are talking about? Are the impurities dangerous? If not, then what is the point of pharmaceutical grade peptides? What Ceretropic sells is definitely legit. I don't see any reason to fix something that isn't broken without a good reason or compelling evidence.

He doesn't have any, he's promoting a peptide company.
  • Agree x 1

#10 Juicy

• Topic Starter
  • 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:27 AM

Yes I am " promoting " yet without any sources... sure.

• dislike x 3

#11 MetaphasicSystems

• 112 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 07:32 AM

PMs; mods can read PMs, and you've already asked people to message you for more info.

Nobody cares though, ceretropic sells quality and effective peptides. And if you had damning hplc tests, they'd already be all over this thread.
  • Agree x 1

#12 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:47 AM

Lets make it clear: peptides are not drugs (yet), they are research compounds

As research compounds there are no regulations or certifications to comply to and no producer or seller has obligation to market research compounds respecting determinate standard levels.

Since there are no obligations is surrealistic to aspect certain standards which will cost more, especially in such a small niche market.

That said there are companies caring more about quality and other caring less, there are companies performing independent tests on the batches they receive and companies that don't and rely solely on the certificate of analysis provided by the producers.

We all know Ceretropic holds a good reputation that probably it deserves and certainly try to market products respecting at least a certain standard but once the final user gets a positive effects is that really enough to state that the products are pharmaceutical grade?

I don't think a user is able to understand if the product is pure or not, it may be able to tell if gets an effect from it but to asses purity is a very different story.

Until a compound is not a drug (and at that point almost all peptides will need a prescription) nobody can be sure of the purity of it if an independent analysis is not performed (and still that may vary from batch to batch).  

Ceretropic as other companies market peptides because there is a demand for compounds that are not ready available since are only for research, they try to satisfy that demand at the best they can (and make their business in the process) but it is a very gray area where nobody really knows where the boundaries of legality are, we can't expect those companies to invest to produce their own peptides under strict quality standards since things may change overnight (did you noticed Ceretropic doesn't carry anymore peptides they where carrying til few months ago? Wondering why? Try to guess...).   

• Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#13 MetaphasicSystems

• 112 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:03 PM

It's because of the fda cracking down on peptide companies.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: peptides, hgh, igf1, ghrp2, ghrp, ghrh, bpc

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users