• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

brokenportal's Blog

Photo

Its our destiny to pioneer the universe, if we dont, then what will know it? Precursors created organic material, were precursors to something greater

Posted by brokenportal , 10 November 2008 - - - - - - · 3,414 views

If we lived forever and we could erase our brains and start our memory over again if we wanted, if we had seen it all, would that be a good idea? It defeats the purpose doesn’t it? The point is to know all this stuff at once.

Thinking about that I realized a little digression, that nothing besides us has the ability to know the whole universe and...

Photo

Your putting soda in your gas tank! an analogy about healthy eating for aohelix

Posted by brokenportal , 07 November 2008 - - - - - - · 2,608 views

I just thought of a useful analogy, to me at least, for healthy eating.

I know around imminst here this is preaching to the choir, but in any case...

Why would we want to dump anything into our stomach that isnt good fuel like, a soda, or even some processed orange juice. Would we do that with our car? Would we be putting the gas in and then add a shot...

Photo

you cannot get back in line

Posted by brokenportal , 30 August 2008 - - - - - - · 2,705 views

Its amazing to me how creationists and atheists alike would say that by showing the flaws of the others theory that their own is true.

The agnostics on the other hand stand quitely in the shadows with a firm grip on reality, pushing along life extension. They are like the maintenance people for the view machines at famous landmarks.

"If you want to...

Photo

the pro aging trance was necessary, now we must spring people from it

Posted by brokenportal , 22 August 2008 - - - - - - · 711 views

Religion keeps people in the pro aging trance. But to their credit, like deGrey says, the pro aging trance, and religion and stuff was at one time neccessary, they are just slowly coming out of it now, and its up to us to hurry it along.

Death, deGrey says, and I agree, as Im sure you do/most do, is so ghastly that it is quit reasonable to come up with an...

Photo

cant even find the battleground in the fight for existence as time slips away

Posted by brokenportal , 14 August 2008 - - - - - - · 978 views

Here is a pessimistic entry on finding a way to get involved with life extension from my blog
from around april of 2007. Im...

Photo

Escaping aging is the only way to prove any philosophy and the only thing there is to do.

Posted by brokenportal , 14 August 2008 - - - - - - · 1,682 views

Is there a philosophy of finding answers out there? I think that there should be a philosophy whos main point is that we need to keep looking for the answers. Well, actually I think that the indefinite life extension revolution is writing that philosophy, is the essence of that philosophy. Its the best kind of philosophy there is too, one of action.

We...

Photo

.....farther than the moon.

Posted by brokenportal , 14 August 2008 - - - - - - · 3,262 views

When you're a kid you don't realize everything there is to life. You work on exploring a couple of toys that are presented to you each day and it takes you forever to totally get over how interesting and complicated they are. To them the mysteries of these things are as far away as knowing the moon is to us.

Months and months go by as you remain...

Photo

This is why I think we can stop aging in a few years if we want to.

Posted by brokenportal , 14 August 2008 - - - - - - · 2,107 views

Life extension of course is meant to allow people that want to accomplish more in their existence than their current life spans allow to be able to live on to try to accomplish those things.

Of course, accomplishing life extension in our life times is of the essence. If you dont think that there is a very good chance that we can get it done in that amount...

Photo

Existence is an infinite game of clue, you have a chance to play it, lets finish the game.

Posted by brokenportal , 14 August 2008 - - - - - - · 5,319 views

At the end of this history channel show called The Universe they said that the big bang is all theory expounded on by the most meticulous calculators throughout history and its expanding and evolving and being added to. That as far as they know this is what is happening and it changes as we find new information and forge on to study the universe.

They end...

Photo

catch phrases and new words for the cause

Posted by brokenportal , 13 August 2008 - - - - - - · 1,316 views

Like other people have been saying and thinking, we need more slogans, catch phrases, quotes, those kinds of things. Ive been using this quote all day today. I like it:

"Put in some time to help with life extension now, or put in time helping with your family and friends funerals later. Its your choice." -E.D.

Indefinite life extension doesnt...

March 2024

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Comments

Twitter