LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Stack Submitter

Stack Details

• Submitted: May 30 2017 05:53 PM
  • Views: 4213

Control Rheumatoid Arthritis

* * * - -
vit d epa dha vit k2 mk7 green tea extract 50%egcg olive leaf extract 137mg oleurpotien enduracell broccoli sprout extract boswellia serrata extract 65% boswelic acids curcumin 95% +piperine pqq sam-e avocado-soybean unsaponifiables devils claw

Description

I am listing all the candidates for the stack, in the timing section I will indicate likelihood of inclusion at this point. All will be mixed together and encapsulated as a single pill from bulk powders unless otherwise noted.

This stack is for my wife. Age 49, diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis 30 years ago. Also has Hashimoto's thyroiditis and possibly fibromyalgia. Currently on 8mg of methotrexate 1x week. her arthritis has always been fairly well controlled, but still needs quite a bit of indomethacin for pain control. The goal of this stack is two fold, greatly reduce or eliminate the need for the indomethacin (breakout pain only would be good) and also to mitigate some of the systemic damage caused by RA.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I noticed there isn't much on this site for rheumatoid arthritis (understandably) but thought this might be a good place to change that.

Thank you

Ingredient Dosage Frequency Administration
Vit D 5000 IU Daily Already takes, morning dose
EPA 880 mg Daily Already takes, morning dose
DHA 560 mg Daily Already takes, morning dose
Vit k2 mk7 83 µg Daily Already takes, evening dose
Green Tea Extract 50%EGCG 685 mg Daily Very Likely
Olive leaf Extract 137mg Oleurpotien 685 mg Daily Very likely
Enduracell Broccoli Sprout Extract 275 mg Daily Very Likely
Boswellia Serrata Extract 65% boswelic acids 450 mg Daily Almost certainly
Curcumin 95% +piperine 1350 mg Daily Almost certainly
PQQ 10 mg Daily maybe??
SAM-e 600 mg Daily good candidate, possible
Avocado-Soybean Unsaponifiables 300 mg Daily Possibly
Devils Claw 2600 mg Daily possible, keep seperated, worked once for her before but not after stopping and resuming

it's getting away from true anti-inflamatories but I suspect Ive gained an advantage from

UC-2 Undenatured Collagen 1 x at night empty stomach

CMO Cetyl Myristoleate 2x (3x/day) 

Boron 10mg/Day

If it were me I would take the curcumin, boswellia, and add ashwagandha and ginger to start with.

Vitamin D and fish oil yes if you don't spend a lot of time in the sun and eating oily fish.

I'd also eat a Paleo style diet without red meat, but plenty of wild seafood. This is important because breads and dairy, possibly nightshades as well could be contributing to the inflammation.