• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Bill Sardi's personal food supplement regimen.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 hormoneman

• 95 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:55 PM

He takes 3 Longevinex resveratrol pills per day (300 mg trans-resveratrol) - here's his website
http://www.knowledgeofhealth.com/

Bill Sardi's personal food supplement regimen.

In the AM with food

Lipoic acid 200 mg
Flaxseed oil (Barlean's) or cod liver oil (Nordic Naturals on alternate days), 3000 mg
Coenzyme Q10 60 mg with ginkgo biloba (Purity Products)
Quercetin + vitamin C 2000 mg (Natrol)
Longevinex resveratrol, 1 capsule (red wine pill)
Ginger capsule (Nature's Herbs)
Hyaluronic acid (Purity Products) 3 caps per day
Lecithin (Jarrow) 2 capsules
Vitamin D3 4000 IU

Midday, with food

Purity's Perfect Multivitamin Super Greens Formula 5 caps
Resveratrol (Longevinex) 1 capsule

Dinner

Taurine, IP6 rice bran, malic acid, lecithin combo capsule for gall bladder health
Resveratrol (Longevinex) 1 capsule

Bedtime

Sometimes, glass of red wine (pinot noir preferred for resveratrol content)
Magnesium, potassium, malic acid (Jarrow) for relaxation and sleep

#2 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:11 PM

Very interesting! Thanks for posting this.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 fearfrost

• 63 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 03:35 AM

Tons of Quercetin!! Dang

#4 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:04 AM

Ya. Rat Sardi study: n of 1. Outcome pending.....

#5 DukeNukem

• 2,008 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:48 PM

Good amounts on vit. C, RSV, quercetin, D3, hyaluronic acid, and a few others, but overall a regimen with lots of holes.

#6 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:20 PM

Good amounts on vit. C, RSV, quercetin, D3, hyaluronic acid, and a few others, but overall a regimen with lots of holes.

Duke, what are your thoughts on quercetin? Do you take it?

#7 calmcook

• 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:21 PM

I'm surprised that he takes magnesium before bed because that typically has a stimulating effect ... at least for me.
I think calcium and calcium containing foods like milk and yogurt have a more sedating influence.

Only my opinion. [tung]

#8 mirian

• 166 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:28 AM

That regimen page needs updating it says 3/11/2006 back when Longevinex was 40mg each. So, back in March 2006 he was taking 120mg daily.

Not sure what his regimen is now that Longevinex is 100mg.

According to that 3/2006 regimen, he's really backed off taking magnesium.

Perfect Multi Super Greens has 50mg of magnesium nowadays although it was 200mg.

Additionally, his regimen posted on that site before said that he was taking Jarrow's magnesium optimizer which is 100mg of magnesium citrate, 49.5mg of potassium chloride, and 350mg of taurine, per Easy-Solv tab.

I've done the same but don't now because you don't want to create an imbalance with high doses of magnesium because eventually you have to supplement with calcium. Better to eat lots of bananas which has lots of magnesium and potassium.

Eating some dry roasted unsalted almonds gives about 78mg of magnesium and about 70mg of calcium every ounce. I decent ratio.

I'm guessing his current regimen has less quercetin. Sinc, he dropped quercetin from 75mg to 25mg on his 100mg Longevinex. Then, raised IP6 from 25mg to 75mg.

Edited by mirian, 20 June 2007 - 12:02 AM.

#9 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:45 AM

That regimen page needs updating it says 3/11/2006 back when Longevinex was 40mg each. So, back in March 2006 he was taking 120mg daily.

Not sure what his regimen is now that Longevinex is 100mg.

According to that 3/2006 regimen, he's really backed off taking magnesium.

Perfect Multi Super Greens has 50mg of magnesium nowadays although it was 200mg.

Additionally, his regimen posted on that site before said that he was taking Jarrow's magnesium optimizer which is 100mg of magnesium citrate, 49.5mg of potassium chloride, and 350mg of taurine, per Easy-Solv tab.

I've done the same but don't now because you don't want to create an imbalance with high doses of magnesium because eventually you have to supplement with calcium. Better to eat lots of bananas which has lots of magnesium and potassium.

Eating some dry roasted unsalted almonds gives about 78mg of magnesium and about 70mg of calcium every ounce. I decent ratio.

I'm guessing his current regimen has less quercetin. Sinc, he dropped quercetin from 75mg to 25mg on his 100mg Longevinex. Then, raised IP6 from 25mg to 75mg.

Hmmm....

I see that Google took a snapshot on 09/21/2008 of his website here:
http://74.125.45.104...lient=firefox-a

In the snapshot, it contains 3 of his capsules, (plus some additions to his regimen, because of his association with purity products, which was recent). I don't think google will keep this cached for very long, so if you can't see it, I will blame Google.

If he has changed his Regimen, I believe he may have changed it after 09/21/2008 as his website was changed after this time to reflect a current lack of information regarding his personal regimen. If his regimen is in his book for 2008, I may just buy it, to keep a record of it.

Does anyone know if it is?

Cheers
A

#10 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:23 PM

Also a regimen completely devoid of Amino acids.

#11 DukeNukem

• 2,008 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:14 PM

I talked to him about his supps about a year ago, and he said he doesn't post his full program.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#12 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:13 PM

I recently ordered the capsules in the regimen to check a few things, and make sure we had our ducks in a row.
I sent some capsules to the Pfizer formulator to see if he could provide any info on them, here is what he said:

This product is not a liquid filled capsule. Capsules are filled with dry powder blend and sealed using similar principles as our technology.
Capsule used are regular HPMC (vegetarian capsules) designed for powder fill applications.
They are not L-Vcaps™ which we use exclusively in products we manufacture.
We are not selling our L-Vcaps to anybody else.

L-Vcaps ™- Liquid Vegetarian Capsules
Licaps ™ - Liquid Gelatin Capsules.

I hope this will help.

Having gotten that information from Pfizer, it appears I was incorrect regarding Licaps, and stand corrected by the Pfizer formulator. I don't mind being corrected, although I prefer to have found info from a public place, as Pfizer doesn't usually do these kind of favors for folks.

I just wanted to clear that up, since we have gotten this info recently. Well that throws off some of my assumptions! Why isn't this stuff made public, and how could I have known unless I talk to Pfizer? I simply made an honest mistake here folks. I suppose most folks here believed as I believed, now we know better.

A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 30 September 2008 - 06:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users