Photo
- - - - -

modapro

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 garethnelsonuk

• 355 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 02:44 PM

My regular modafinil supplier recently switched from sun pharma modalert to "modapro". The supplier i'm referring to is freedom pharmacy and I have never had problems with their modalert before. I am very concerned about the sudden change in brand.

Any thoughts?

#2 paul

• 81 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:58 AM

I just got some in, their another Indian generic make but seems fine

Edited by paul, 11 April 2007 - 04:05 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 garethnelsonuk

• Topic Starter
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:11 AM

Any known independent lab testing or other sources to confirm it's all ok?

#4 theidler

• 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:57 PM

i just got some from freedom pharmacy today for the first time, the delivery took 4 days to get to ireland which was a lot less than i thought it would take.
are freedom pharmacy usually good? when i got the 'modapro' i wasn't sure of it because of the spelling mistakes in the enclosed leaflet but if you guys could let me know your thoughts on modafinil/modapro and freedom pharmacy it would put my mind at ease.

thanks guys!!

don

#5 hippo

• 13 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:02 AM

I have not tried ModaPro, just did a search on the web. All websites are checked belong to the same company in Cyprus. They were:

usadiscreetmeds.com
healthpluspharmacy.com
freedom-pharmacy.com
mydispensary.com
healthychoicepharmacy.com
usapharmacypills.com
nicepricepharmacy.com

It's not exactly confidence building.

#6 sentinel

• Guest, F@H
  • 794 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:49 PM

Sounds like RX2World. Modapro in effect seemed similar to Modalert..possibly a bit less "strong" but not much in it.

Freedom pharmacy seem fine but check out opinions on any internet pharmacy on www.drugbuyers.com for a more extensive review of service/reliability.

• Lurker

Posted 05 May 2007 - 02:09 PM

My regular modafinil supplier recently switched from sun pharma modalert to "modapro". The supplier i'm referring to is freedom pharmacy and I have never had problems with their modalert before. I am very concerned about the sudden change in brand.

Any thoughts?

Company looks as ok as any other india source. http://www.cipla.com/home.htm

#8 sherbert

• 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:14 PM

I've tried it and it may be not as strong but I've been taking modafinil for 2 years and I'm not sure the difference. I think it is a U.S. pharma.

#9 cybertoys

• 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:25 PM

Hi, I have just started taking modapro which was supplied by freedom pharmacy and i am concerned as to the affectivness of these tablets are as i have been taking them for a few days and i can not say i have felt any kind of difference, I would appreciate some feedback, have i bought fake tablets?

#10 lemon jelly

• 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:01 AM

Personally I can't recomend Modapro from Freedom Pharmacy. I got three boxes and have tried in varying doses without any sucess. Could be me, but the only affect I got was weight loss, roughly a quarter pound per day for a month. So great for dieting (not what I wanted). I've lost all confidence in this product and have stopped using it - maybe should of done sooner but I really wanted it to work.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#11 mamadot

• 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:34 PM

I have taken both and feel they are about the same. I'm usually pretty skeptical.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users