Photo
- - - - -

Phenylpiracetam

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 pezzonovante

• 23 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:04 PM

I have looking into nootropics to help me in interviews, and after some testing I feel that Phenylpiracetam has the greatest effect on my verbal abilities. Should it be taken with a Choline source? Also, should it be taken with food? Any tips/advice would be appreciated.

#2 lyosha

• 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:42 AM

Any demand for this in bulk?

phenylpiracetam is an amazing nootropic, but i would only buy it if it was available in bulk form.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 hamishm00

• 1,053 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:10 PM

I have looking into nootropics to help me in interviews, and after some testing I feel that Phenylpiracetam has the greatest effect on my verbal abilities. Should it be taken with a Choline source? Also, should it be taken with food? Any tips/advice would be appreciated.

Where can you get this from anyway?

#4 spacey

• 241 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:13 PM

AFAIK the only place that sells it online is RI

#5 jackinbox

• 452 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

"improvement in a number of encephalopathic conditions, including lesions of cerebral blood pathways, and certain types of glioma."

I think you misread the article.

#6 brotherx

• 313 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:21 AM

Certainly you are right - it could improve the conditions! ;-)
But it is not being delivered to Germany...grrr :-)

Cheers

Alex

"improvement in a number of encephalopathic conditions, including lesions of cerebral blood pathways, and certain types of glioma."

I think you misread the article.

Edited by brotherx, 26 January 2008 - 12:29 AM.

#7 rfarris

• 462 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:19 PM

So I bought some phenylpiracetam and I've been experimenting with it for a few weeks now.

I've found that it takes about 300mg to make a significant noticable change in my outlook. Sort of like a couple of cups of coffee and a doughnut, but no jitters or comedown. Better mental focus.

As a supplement, it's expensive. OTOH, it is a *significant* change in my outlook, and costs about the same as a cup of Starbucks coffee and a danish (~$6). When you look at it that way as opposed to a $70 hit, it seems pretty reasonable. And it doesn't show up on your hips. ;)

#8 ortcloud

• 329 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:19 AM

Seems like good stuff, so why is this stuff so hard to find other than at RI ?

#9 rfarris

• 462 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

Duh. Because it's hard to find! That's one of the good things about RI -- Pete will hunt down things that can't easily be found. Currently it's not even easy to find at RI...time passes...whoops; it's back in stock today. I take it back.

#10 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:07 AM

Duh. Because it's hard to find! That's one of the good things about RI -- Pete will hunt down things that can't easily be found. Currently it's not even easy to find at RI...time passes...whoops; it's back in stock today. I take it back.

It looks like RI is not planning on restocking once the current stock is gone:

"Notice- limited supply of Phenylpiracetam available. We will be be sold out permanently once this new stock is exhausted." [RI website]

If it was half the price / half the supply, I would try it. However, I found no benefit from Piracetam, Oxyracetam, or Aniracetam so I am very skeptical.

Edited by Ghostrider, 06 February 2008 - 06:07 AM.

#11 rfarris

• 462 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:03 PM

If it was half the price / half the supply, I would try it. However, I found no benefit from Piracetam, Oxyracetam, or Aniracetam so I am very skeptical.

The effects of the other 'racetams are, in my case, very subtle. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, phenylpiracetam is more like a sugar/caffeine rush than a nootropic; to me.

If it were more available RI might make smaller amounts available, but it sells out quickly at the price/size point, so I guess there really isn't any reason to change...

#12 ortcloud

• 329 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:34 PM

It looks like RI is not planning on restocking once the current stock is gone:

"Notice- limited supply of Phenylpiracetam available. We will be be sold out permanently once this new stock is exhausted." [RI website]

So not even RI will have it ? Again, why would this stuff be so hard to find ?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#13 stargazer

• 76 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 08:48 AM

Just tried 300mg phenylpiracetam yesterday. This is the first 'racetam that has ever had an effect on me. You definetly feel it working. More energy, more motivation, sleepiness is fully eradicated like on modafinil. There's also a very potent physical effect. I got really warm, not in a bad sense but it's quite obvious it has some stimulant properties. There's a great concentrating enhancing effect too though it doesn't enhance learning nearly as much as methylphenidate does. What's odd is that even though it has strong physical effects it doesn't make me anxious or jittery at all, it's a clean "high".

I need to do some further experimenting before I can judge it properly. As I'm a chronic user of methylphenidate I think I'm pretty good at interpretating what's placebo and what's not. Is there anyone who can provide this in bulk at a good prize? That would be really nice.
  • like x 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users