- - - - -

Inhaling Methyl Jasmonate for Cancer ?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:48 AM

from http://grouppekurosawa.com/blog/ :

MJ is a simple compound that in crude form is used to prevent the infection of plants by bacteria. In pure form, it is used by cosmetics companies as a scent. Now we know that MJ is a viable treatment for cancer and different forms of leukemia. Eventually, the Israeli scientists who discovered the anti-cancer properties of MJ will receive the Nobel Prize.

#2 ppp

• 275 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:50 PM

MJ is a simple compound that in crude form is used to prevent the infection of plants by bacteria. In pure form, it is used by cosmetics companies as a scent. Now we know that MJ is a viable treatment for cancer and different forms of leukemia. Eventually, the Israeli scientists who discovered the anti-cancer properties of MJ will receive the Nobel Prize.

Grouppe Kurosawa advocate inhaling MJ as a standalone cancer treatment. Anyone tried this?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Lufega

• 1,810 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 November 2008 - 11:33 PM

I haven't used this protocol but I suggested my girlfriend use one for HPV which involved high dose of Vitamin A & D for HPV. She had HPV related cervical dysplasia and it totally disappeared.

#4 ppp

• 275 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:22 PM

I haven't used this protocol but I suggested my girlfriend use one for HPV which involved high dose of Vitamin A & D for HPV. She had HPV related cervical dysplasia and it totally disappeared.

That's good. Was it a Grouppe Kurosawa protocol or some other?

#5 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:51 AM

I've been trying the L-Glutamine for Type II diabetes protocol unknowingly.
I used to have great glucose control, until I unknowingly stopped using glutamine.

I wouldn't have expected glutamine to be responsible for the improvement...

But we'll see over the next few days.

#6 zorba990

• Topic Starter
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:39 PM

I've been trying the L-Glutamine for Type II diabetes protocol unknowingly.
I used to have great glucose control, until I unknowingly stopped using glutamine.

I wouldn't have expected glutamine to be responsible for the improvement...

But we'll see over the next few days.

Not for glucose control. but....
Glutamine gave me the runs, but I was able to use N-Acetly Glutamine.
(Helped with mild IBS symptoms).

I'm excited to see MJ talked about in the antcancer posts here!

#7 browser

• Validating/Suspended
  • 319 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:42 PM

Grouppe Kurosawa advocate inhaling MJ as a standalone cancer treatment. Anyone tried this?

I am in my first month of the three month protocol. Already I notice benefits. I'm in touch with people around the world who are reporting good results.

#8 ppp

• 275 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:55 PM

I am in my first month of the three month protocol. Already I notice benefits. I'm in touch with people around the world who are reporting good results.

What are you taking it for? And what was your source for the MJ? Did you get it from Grouppe Kurosawa or some other source?

#9 Lufega

• 1,810 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:58 PM

I read more on this and I'm also interested in trying this out. I hope it will help my fatigue issues.

#10 browser

• Validating/Suspended
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:10 AM

What are you taking it for? And what was your source for the MJ? Did you get it from Grouppe Kurosawa or some other source?

Prostate Cancer. I'm following the complete protocol at this URL: http://grouppekurosa...log/2008_05_05_ . Yes, the MJ and the protocol are from GK.

Very important. Follow that protocol and read the blog as the pieces of the protocol are not all in one place. Very important to drop your megavitamins and any other anti-aging things at the door. We want the cancer cells to die via a number of paths, one of them is oxidative stress. I've put my LEF Mix tablets on the shelf and am only taking what's on the protocol plus flax seed lignans. I'm careful even when choosing and drinking juice. I used to read the label. When it said Vitamin C 100% I'd say good! Now I limit my juice intake and choose juices which have low vitamin concentrations.

The intent is that after 3 months on the protocol the immune system will take over. This sounds like it's too good to be true. The thing is, I'm sharing results with other guys with prostate cancer. The results have been remarkable with other guys who've done nothing but the MJ and kept away from magavitamins and other anti-aging agents. I had a (confirmed) basal cell melanoma. I've been applying MJ in DMSO on the testicles (for absorption into the prostate) and on the carcinoma in addition to inhaling the MJ and following the rest of the protocol. After 8 days the reddish brown, cobblestoned carcinoma turned much redder. Day 10-12 that area of the skin was black and dark shades of yellow. Day 12-14 bleeding. Day 14+. Looks like an ordinary wound, is healing. This happens so often with MJ.

I've just got moderately aggressive Pca. I've got buddies who seem to be on the mend from 3 months' MJ therapy of stage IV Pca.

It took me a couple of months to get around to taking MJ seriously when I was diagnosed with Pca because I'm so used to decades of the latest and greatest supplement offered by LEF or whoever, which supplement fizzled out soon after everyone had finished unpacking their boxes from the supplement peddlers. I looked at every possibility available and MJ stood out.

#11 browser

• Validating/Suspended
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:19 AM

I read more on this and I'm also interested in trying this out. I hope it will help my fatigue issues.

Steve Martin, Ph.D.'s GK blogs are very comprehensive. You might want to search for fatigue. Steve addresses a number of major maladies like cancer and HIV so I doubt he hasn't some astute comments (backed up by the clinical trials of his own readers) on issues like fatigue. These /are/ blogs, so even though every once in a while a protocol is posted, don't take that the definitive word. I've scanned two of the blogs completely and am rescanning them because there are so many asides, so many twists and turns, this dropped from a protocol as something else is added.

#12 neogenic

• 481 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:55 PM

I don't know how much you'd use, but here's a source for 10g at $157. Apparently a 1.5g of oil take 15,000 blossoms to make and there is heavy worldwide demand. There doing some cell culture thing with Yew trees now to try and meet demand. I don't know how much you'd inhale for effective dose. http://www.methyljas..._jasmonate.html

#13 neogenic

• 481 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

Actually I found of the Kurosawa site the following:

4. Methyl Jasmonate. 2 grams five times a month via aerosol inhalation. MJ can also be administered in a 70% DMSO gel directly into the hair follicles of the arm pit (for introduction into the lymphatic system), on the scrotum for the treatment of prostate cancer, or directly on surface cancers such as skin and breast cancer.

MJ is expensive and it is getting more expensive. The wholesale price for one kilogram increased by $700 in two months. I use this product in my skin cream SkinAlive. I will sell it to anyone who wants it for $170/10 grams. Send the money via PayPal to smartin@grouppekurosawa.net. MJ is one of the most potent anti-cancer agents known.

#14 browser

• Validating/Suspended
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:38 PM

Actually I found of the Kurosawa site the following:

4. Methyl Jasmonate. 2 grams five times a month via aerosol inhalation. MJ can also be administered in a 70% DMSO gel directly into the hair follicles of the arm pit (for introduction into the lymphatic system), on the scrotum for the treatment of prostate cancer, or directly on surface cancers such as skin and breast cancer.

MJ is expensive and it is getting more expensive. The wholesale price for one kilogram increased by $700 in two months. I use this product in my skin cream SkinAlive. I will sell it to anyone who wants it for $170/10 grams. Send the money via PayPal to smartin@grouppekurosawa.net. MJ is one of the most potent anti-cancer agents known.

Yes, that's a fine introduction and based on all the anecdotal evidence (including mine) that's flooding in, it's all true. Now MJ can be gotten much more cheaply here in the US if you have a company and want to go the "let's pretend I'm legit" route but for an entire treatment which lasts 3 months, buying the MJ from the Kurosawa site at from $540 to $1080 isn't so bad, IMO. Of course there's an entire protocol of supplements which should be taken, listed here http://grouppekurosa...log/2008_05_05_ . Plus stop taking any anti-oxidents, anti-aging supplements or megavitamins, avoid Omega-6 in the diet, take at least one serving of flax seed lignans and drink pomegranite juice daily. adding to the cost about $550 for the 3 months. The DMSO route is for targetting. It should not replace inhalation because it isn't as efficient as inhalation to get the MJ into the body systemically.

Why three months? Because by that time the immune system should have caught on and taken over. This appears to have happened to guys I correspond with who've already finished their treatment.

#15 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:43 PM

If you can get it shipped to a laboratory, or a company, you can probably get a very good deal from Bedoukian.
You can get 100g of MeJa for ~$300, last time I checked.
Only problem is, they probably don't ship to residential addresses.

I give this info to TFI, and he got his second batch from there.
http://www.bedoukian...duct.asp?id=399

Edited by rwac, 21 March 2009 - 06:49 PM.

#16 browser

• Validating/Suspended
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:28 PM

I happened to come upon this URL, discussing MJ and CRS http://grouppekurosa...rs-to-be-viable . I'm sure CFS is discussed in a lot more places in the blog(s). Piecing it all together is the trick.

#17 browser

• Validating/Suspended
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:37 PM

I don't know how much you'd use, but here's a source for 10g at $157. Apparently a 1.5g of oil take 15,000 blossoms to make and there is heavy worldwide demand. There doing some cell culture thing with Yew trees now to try and meet demand. I don't know how much you'd inhale for effective dose. http://www.methyljas..._jasmonate.html

If you follow the GK protocol and at least don't deactivate the MJ by taking vitamins, anti-oxidants and other supplements with it like TFI did, you'd need between 30 ml and 120 ml for a full course. That would be between 10 and 30 ml a month and perhaps 30 ml for mixing in DMSO gel. The GK mice, of which I am one, are working out the necessary dosage right now. Each of us started off with 2 ml every 6th day for an intended 3 months plus one or more 10 ml amounts dissolved in 4 oz DMSO gel to apply to scrotum (for prostate cancer), the skin if skin lesion or to underarms (to get at the lymph nodes). People with very aggressive cancers are using 2 ml every 5th to 2 ml every 2nd day.

Hard to believe, but the cut off point is supposed to be 3 months of MJ treatment. So far 3-4 months appears to be about right for prostrate cancer. A couple of guys with Stage IV prostate cancer aren't cured but all the tests indicate that their immune system are controlling the cancer and gaining on it. That's without following the GK protocol anymore.

#18 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:18 AM

I said I got a large batch in, I did not say where or how I obtained the batch. :)

#19 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:24 AM

Yes, that's a fine introduction and based on all the anecdotal evidence (including mine) that's flooding in, it's all true. Now MJ can be gotten much more cheaply here in the US if you have a company and want to go the "let's pretend I'm legit" route but for an entire treatment which lasts 3 months, buying the MJ from the Kurosawa site at from $540 to $1080 isn't so bad, IMO.

I couldn't find anything that supported the notion that MJ prices were going through the roof.

#20 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:19 AM

I said I got a large batch in, I did not say where or how I obtained the batch. :)

That's very interesting. I bet you have no shortage of sources. :)

#21 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:21 AM

Attached Files

• Attached File  04.gif   275bytes   5 downloads

#22 ppp

• 275 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:59 PM

Are you finding it effective?

#23 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:25 AM

My tumor is still slowly getting larger, so I can't vouch for it's effectiveness. We are going to continue to use it.

#24 ppp

• 275 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:06 AM

My tumor is still slowly getting larger, so I can't vouch for it's effectiveness. We are going to continue to use it.

Sorry to hear that. Have you looked at mebendazole or DCA?

#25 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:54 AM

Sorry to hear that. Have you looked at mebendazole or DCA?

I looked up DCA a while ago, can't say that I recall mebendazole.

#26 Guest_aidanpryde_*

• Lurker

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:08 AM

Read this one:
http://www.imminst.o...;hl=mebendazole

I wrote a little bit about mebendazole and its action in melanoma, but it was also tested in lung cancer. (1)
Mebendazole was tested in following cells of the human non-small cell lung cancer cell line A549, WI38normal fibroblasts (American Type Culture Collection, Rockville, MD), and human lung cancer cell lines H1299 and H460. It was selective for cancer cells the authors say:
The growth-inhibitory effect was not restricted to lung cancer cells, because MZ also profoundly inhibited the growth of breast, ovary, and colon carcinomas and osteosarcomas, producing IC50s that varied from 0.1 to 0.8 µM (data not shown).

So it would be perhaps also an option in SCLC. In addition with Cimetidine and an oily solution (coconut oil) you could reach higher plasma values needed for this effect. Combined with MJ or derivatives it is an interesting option.

(1)
Mebendazole elicits a potent antitumor effect on human cancer cell lines both in vitro and in vivo.
Mukhopadhyay T, Sasaki J, Ramesh R, Roth JA.
Clin Cancer Res. 2002 Sep;8(9):2963-9.

look here:
http://clincancerres...eprint/8/9/2963

Edited by aidanpryde, 25 March 2009 - 11:16 AM.

#27 browser

• Validating/Suspended
  • 319 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:52 PM

There have been some incidences of tumors getting larger but inside they were just dead cells. Hope that's your case.

BTW, on the protocol I keep mentioning. The Sodium Salicylate is now scratched from it. That makes me very happy. It made me feel very toxic with the MJ in me.

#28 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:20 PM

Read this one:
http://www.imminst.o...;hl=mebendazole

I wrote a little bit about mebendazole and its action in melanoma, but it was also tested in lung cancer. (1)
Mebendazole was tested in following cells of the human non-small cell lung cancer cell line A549, WI38normal fibroblasts (American Type Culture Collection, Rockville, MD), and human lung cancer cell lines H1299 and H460. It was selective for cancer cells the authors say:
The growth-inhibitory effect was not restricted to lung cancer cells, because MZ also profoundly inhibited the growth of breast, ovary, and colon carcinomas and osteosarcomas, producing IC50s that varied from 0.1 to 0.8 µM (data not shown).

So it would be perhaps also an option in SCLC. In addition with Cimetidine and an oily solution (coconut oil) you could reach higher plasma values needed for this effect. Combined with MJ or derivatives it is an interesting option.

(1)
Mebendazole elicits a potent antitumor effect on human cancer cell lines both in vitro and in vivo.
Mukhopadhyay T, Sasaki J, Ramesh R, Roth JA.
Clin Cancer Res. 2002 Sep;8(9):2963-9.

look here:
http://clincancerres...eprint/8/9/2963

I've read the links. I have SCLC, so we don't really know if this research would have any impact.

#29 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:25 PM

There have been some incidences of tumors getting larger but inside they were just dead cells. Hope that's your case.

And there have been some incidences of tumors getting larger because they were growing. I highly doudt these are dead cells, and even if they are, it's not going to take much more swelling before I start having heart attacks again, so I'm not jazzed about the increase no matter what the cause.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Guest_aidanpryde_*

• Lurker

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:34 AM

I've read the links. I have SCLC, so we don't really know if this research would have any impact.

I know, but like discussed in the other thread, SCLC cells very often have an overexpression of the antiapoptic Bcl-2 and a parallel overexpression of the proapoptic Bax. Mebendazole induces phosphorylation of Bcl-2, preventing it from binding to Bax. Now imagine what happens, when you have both overexpressed in your cancer but you can have a targeted therapy with mebendazole and shut of the Bcl-2. It could be even more effective then in other cancer cell lines.

Mebendazole is prescription free in the USA and it is selective, without any damage for mammalian cells. The sideeffects remain small even with extreme high dosages. It won`t do any harm and the potential benefits are more then interesting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users