- - - - -

Smi2le's Aniracetam is 100%

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:00 AM

Hey Everybody,

I just got an email from Integrated Biomolecule Corporation (click the image if you please) Posted Image

Posted Image
According to Dr. Dinesh Patel Smi2le.biz sells 100% pure Aniracetam!
Posted Image Posted Image

Can't complain! What I did was take advantage of the offer he presented on his website. He promised that he would give me store credit for the amount of the independent testing that I had done at IBC Labs. In fact, this is the second submission I have made. The last submission I made was Idebenone, and even though the test only cost me $165, he gave me over $200 in store credit!!! Thanks Mike! Posted Image.

When I spoke with Mike earlier today he told me that he has ALT-711 in stock; also he now has benfotiamine in stock. I am definately using some of my store credit on these items!!!

What you need to do to find the purity is add:

98.11 + 1.844 (moisture) = 99.954% pure!!!

And, without any further delay the result:

Attached Files

• Attached File  sdfg.jpg   99.06KB   17 downloads

Edited by nootropi, 01 December 2004 - 03:05 PM.

#2 nootropi

• Topic Starter
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:36 AM

While I am at it, I should probably show you guys the results from smi2le's idebenone:

Posted Image

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 zencatholic

• 88 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 01:01 PM

That's fantastic news of on the purity of the aniracetam and the benfotiamine and ALT-711 availability. Props again to smi2le for making cutting edge anti-aging supplements and nootropics more affordable for the masses. [thumb]

Peace be with you all,
AMDG

Zen Catholic

#4 fieyaa

• 38 posts

Posted 20 August 2004 - 11:41 PM

Isn't ALT-711 geared towards older people ?

#5 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 12:23 AM

Fieyaa,

Protein crosslinking occurs continuously, not just in the elderly. According to anti-aging systems

Particularly, ALT-711 breaks the bonds between -O=C - C=O- , (the first -O=C group belonging to one protein and the second C=O- belonging to another). When the bond between C-C is broken, the first protein has a -COOH group and the second protein has a -CHO group. Although, in theory, the bonds may then re-form, (because the carbonyl group is still active on the freed protein), ALT-711 has benefits which persist after the drug is stopped (Alteon Corporation, personal communication). In other words, if the proteins are cross-linked again, ALT-711 will divide them once more, and if they are then rebound, it will keep on separating them. For this reason, it may be necessary to use a combination of the cross-link inhibitor carnosine together with ALT-711 for full protection against cross-linking. In that situation, when the C-C bond is broken, carnosine will immediately bind to the carbonyl group (i.e. it will 'carnosinylate' the protein) and therefore cross-linking of that particular protein will not take place for the second time. The ALT-711 molecule will then be free to seek out other cross-linked proteins to work on.

It's sort've a one-two punch to knock out protein cross-linking (and keep it knocked out). Alt-711 breaks the bonds and carnosine latches on to the open cabonyl group. Interesting. This is still a new development but stay tuned!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 21 August 2004 - 12:26 AM

For those that want to read the full article from International Anti-Aging Systems...

http://www.antiaging...rosslinking.htm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users