Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

www.onlinemexicanpharmacy.com

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 zencatholic

• 88 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:12 PM

You can "join" for 16.95 for one month, 29.99 for six months, 39.99 for one year,

Here are some prices:

Hydergine 100 x 5mg $23.50 [:o]
Aminoguanidine 120 x 300mg $23.50 [:o]
Adrafinil 40 x 300mg $22.66
KH3 100 x 50mg $12.36

If these prices are true, we've hit the hydergine jackpot my friends! (Yeah,
so it may or may not be FAS) Usually takes 2-3 weeks for delivery. No
prescription required. Don't know what shipping costs are.

Somebody tell me what I'm missing here....I can join for one year, order
200 tabs of hydergine for personal use every three months (9mg is arguably
a proper dose per day, even if I decide to be conservative at 4.5mg per day).
That's 800 tabs of hydergine in one year, for a $40.00 membership fee, plus
another $94.00 in product cost, plus S/H. Seems like an incredibly good deal!

Somebody tell me what's wrong with this picture...please, before I decide to join!

Webpage

Peace be with you all,
AMDG

Zen Catholic

#2 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 12:07 AM

If I were you I would stay far away from any Mexican pharmacy ESPECIALLY because they want to profit before even delivering a product to your doorstep, a business move I call scuzzy. ;)

I have read that the drug quality is NOT satisfactory AND customs has a field day with Mexican imports...(are we talking "generic" hydergine or FAS Novartis???)

If you do decide to go forward with it, PLEASE find some positive accounts of customers who have actually recieved their orders.

Recently, I ordered 2X50 200 mg modafinil tabs from Drugs One, with free shipping. They sell generic modafinil, labeled "Modalert" in India. At least they take US credit cards and give free shipping. I will report my findings.

Also: Drugs-one has an US M.D. on staff to "write" prescriptions for controlled substances, so even if customs opens the package, this is documented in the package, so there should be no problems getting through... :)

P.S. I already asked about Hydergine and Nicergoline, they said "no."

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 ejdavis1

• 92 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 12:19 AM

I'm willing to bet that for your membership fee, they just provide you a link to websites for the Mexican pharmacies.

The claim of "full service consults from US doctors" sounds a little strange. Almost like they are implying that they can hook up up with a US doctor who will commit prescription fraud for you. Why didn't they mention Mexican doctors? Those scripts are cheap and accepted by US Customs.

#4 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 01:55 AM

I'm willing to bet that for your membership fee, they just provide you a link to websites for the Mexican pharmacies. 

The claim of "full service consults from US doctors" sounds a little strange.  Almost like they are implying that they can hook up up with a US doctor who will commit prescription fraud for you.  Why didn't they mention Mexican doctors?  Those scripts are cheap and accepted by US Customs.

Hey EJ,

Maybe you should tell our friend Zen Catholic that we live in San Diego, CA, and these options are available just a short walk across the border. ;)

BTW, ej, next month I am advancing to the first real level of the program you recommended to me, which I thank you for again. Thank you.

Take care.

#5 zencatholic

• Topic Starter
  • 88 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 12:02 PM

Adam and ej,

Actually the border is only a day trip for me from the Gulf Coast of Texas, and I have considered making a day of driving down to Nuevo Laredo to do some nootropics shopping. It is fairly common down here for people to buy pharmaceuticals from Mexico. When I lived in San Antonio, we would also do some Xmas shopping in Mexico as well.

Maybe the better course of action is to actually drive down there and see the products myself. Thanks for the note of caution.

Peace be with you all,
AMDG

Zen Catholic

#6 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 05:47 AM

Nootropi- let me know how that modafinil works out

#7 jpars82

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2004 - 06:46 PM

Yeah... that's a great deal on the Modafinil if the quality is good. Any update on whether you've received it or tried it nootropi? Thanks!

#8 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 12:42 AM

Yeah... that's a great deal on the Modafinil if the quality is good.  Any update on whether you've received it or tried it nootropi?  Thanks!

Nope, I am still waiting for it to arrive in the mail. I will let you know if and when it does. ;)

#9 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 09:08 PM

Batman to Riddler,what would you do with this heading?

#10 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 09:40 PM

If I were you I would stay far away from any Mexican pharmacy ESPECIALLY because they want to profit before even delivering a product to your doorstep, a business move I call scuzzy. ;)

I have read that the drug quality is NOT satisfactory AND customs has a field day with Mexican imports...(are we talking "generic" hydergine or FAS Novartis???)

If you do decide to go forward with it, PLEASE find some positive accounts of customers who have actually recieved their orders.

Recently, I ordered 2X50 200 mg modafinil tabs from Drugs One, with free shipping.  They sell generic modafinil, labeled "Modalert" in India.  At least they take US credit cards and give free shipping.  I will report my findings.

Also: Drugs-one has an US M.D. on staff to "write" prescriptions for controlled substances, so even if customs opens the package, this is documented in the package, so there should be no problems getting through...  :)

P.S.  I already asked about Hydergine and Nicergoline, they said "no."

Cool, I ordered modafanil, thinking I was just gonna break victimless law a little. Little did I know that they would cover for me. I am looking forward to getting the once available over the counter drug that is beneficial to many.

#11 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 03:33 AM

Recently, I ordered 2X50 200 mg modafinil tabs from Drugs One, with free shipping.  They sell generic modafinil, labeled "Modalert" in India.  At least they take US credit cards and give free shipping.  I will report my findings.

Also: Drugs-one has an US M.D. on staff to "write" prescriptions for controlled substances, so even if customs opens the package, this is documented in the package, so there should be no problems getting through...  :)

Cool, I ordered modafanil, thinking I was just gonna break victimless law a little. Little did I know that they would cover for me. I am looking forward to getting the once available over the counter drug that is beneficial to many.

Woopsie pinball wizard, I forgot to update this thread with the data that drugsone DID not include a US doctor's prescription in the delivered order...

#12 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 02:34 AM

Modafinil Drugs-one product arrived.

#13 nootropic

• 19 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 02:40 AM

How is it?

#14 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 08:10 AM

How is it?

I only took it once this morning. So this does not even count as an anecdote with n=1.

But since you are asking I will give you my stream of consciousness.

Plus this was the first day I took nicergoline. I don't think the side-effects will be the same.

I took 200mgs tab after getting about 6 hours of sleep. 100 mg might be enough. I felt a wee bit disappointed. It certainly does not seem like stimulant. Yeah, that is what the literature says... it is not a stimulant. I took it and went back to sleep. I ended up actually sleeping in. I was a little bit more wakeful, but not much but I also set my alarm very early to take it. Nootropic as you said before, the results may not happen for 2 weeks. Where you said, basically, you start getting up well-rested everyday.

However, one of the US olympic athletes got busted for Modafinil and she said it basically got her the gold medal from this drug. She felt guilty about it.. I wonder how much she was taking. The dose I took was not going to make me run more. Actually one side effect is slight shortness of breath which I felt. I also had a slight cotton mouth a noted side-effect of modafinil. Also a slight headache but that could have been the niacin-like dose of nicergoline. It could also have been the deprenyl which I was not taking often during the christmas break.

Do is anyone get a slight headache of deprenyl? Some of it might be attributed to that. I felt a slight rush of dopamine from it later in the day. I know what dopamine feels like at this point. It seems to be a favourite of mine.

I took some chocomine and tyrosine thinking it would convert to neuros to replace anything. Hell, I didn't somehow scientifically conclude that chocomine and tyrosine could replenish neurotransmitter stores to get rid of a headache, but my headache went away almost instantaneously after taking the chocomine, and tyrosine. It could be some giant placebo affect. However, "natural highs" recommends it if you get burned out by addicted chemicals and the author said it go to work. Again sample size = 1 and number of times = 1.

It seems like I will be up for a long long while tonight. So, my titration was totally off and I kind of expected it to be. The good news is that I will get rid of the internet in my house. I think my slight insomnia is cause by the constant light from the monitors.

Initially, I think if you do a good walk in the morning, you will have brain wake up more with a brisk cold walk than with the modafinil. Does that make sense? I got the sense that some neuros in my head were working, but that bottle neck seemed to be lack of oxygen to the brain or the physlogical responses to exercise. Have you ever exercised with modafinil? How awake are you then?

Conclusion: Modafinil gets a failing grade. Titration failure. I will add exercise and cut the dosage and add chocomine, d,l-phenylilanine(sp) and tyrosine (or as Scott recommends unsweetened cocoa because they taste virtually the same as chocamine and what is the difference anyway?) to the regimen in the morning and get rid of the internet at night.

thanks nootropi

~pinball

#15 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 10:23 AM

Pinball,

Weren't you going to get some supervision instead of adding every known supp to your regimen in quest of....something?

Not to mention the stuff from the avant thread...which will have mental/emotional effects.

#16 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 09:18 PM

Pinball,

Weren't you going to get some supervision instead of adding every known supp to your regimen in quest of....something?

Not to mention the stuff from the avant thread...which will have mental/emotional effects.

Scott,

See my PM, it will explain much. I will go to Braverman, MD in a few months.

in quest of....something?

the holy grail...something that does not exist.

Yeah, I am taking this on a regular basis...

1. Deprenyl 1 mg AM every other day because I am 30 years old.
2. Piracetam 800-1600mg AM & 800mgs PM
3. Aniracetam 420 mg AM & PM
4. Oxiracetam 500 mg AM & PM
5. Phosphatidyl Serine 200-300 PM to counteract high cortisol in the evening.
6. Hydergine 4.5 mgs AM
7. Alpha Lipoic Acid in the form K+RALA 200 AM & PM as anti-oxidant
8. Picamilon 100 AM & 100 PM
9. Centrophenoxine 125 mg AM
10. Alpha-GPC 1500 AM 750PM
11. Pyritinol 200 mg AM & PM
12. Vinpocetine 10% 100 mg AM & PM
13. Creatine Monohydrate 1.5 teaspoons AM & PM (15 grams total) (The results are absolutely fantastic for weightlifting) I Cycle of for 2 weeks every couple months.
14. Fish oil 8-13 grams, where are EPA 216 mgs and DHA 144mgs respectively. That totals out to be 1.7-2.8 grams of EPA and DHA 1.1-1.8 DHA. (I am in a much better mood, happier and I don't eat as much garbage and I am losing weight, insulin is probably very stable.)

#17 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 03:24 AM

@pinballwizard: Is your creatine monohydrate USP? 15 grams a day is an awful lot of a supplement to be ingesting! Be sure AT LEAST that it is food grade or USP!!!

Even TINY levels of METALS can accumulate and decrease intelligence and further be DEALDLY.

Also: the kidney is a concern with doses of 15 grams creatine per day! Watch out.

Take care.

#18 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 03:34 AM

David Tolsen on creatine:

Normal maintenance doses fall in the 3-5 g range (2 g has been found to be insufficient), although some take as much as 10 g

http://forums.1fast4...?showtopic=4959

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#19 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 09:29 AM

@pinballwizard: Is your creatine monohydrate USP?  15 grams a day is an awful lot of a supplement to be ingesting!  Be sure AT LEAST that it is food grade or USP!!!

Even TINY levels of METALS can accumulate and decrease intelligence and further be DEALDLY.

Also: the kidney is a concern with doses of 15 grams creatine per day!  Watch out.

Take care.

Sorry, I usually only take 10 grams when I am on it daily. 1 and a half teaspoons per dose. There is a time when you are taking 15grams... the loading phase to heighten creatine levels. That is just a few days.

Perhaps a couple weeks I was experimenting with a little more. The last 2-3 weeks I have taken no creatine.

Lately, I have not been taking nootropics in the evening because I don't want to carry the pills with me.

In the case of creatine, I like it so much that I am just cycling off of it like the manufacturers and posters recommend so that i can go back on it. I am pretty religious about taking it.

Is is USP as in US pharmaceutical grade? It is from SMI2LE and general nutrition center.

Hey guys, I am going back to work now, so you won't get like 5 posts from me a day. Take care.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users