• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

What They Don't Tell You Feel Free To Repost

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 starseedeo

• 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:05 AM

Dear Citizen,

I must bring to your attention the most important matter facing our people that you will not hear from mainstream media sources.

Outside the Western World there is no such thing as a Schizophrenic, only Shaman, spiritual leaders. The one percent of our people are the natural community leaders of our species and the most important ability we all have has been intentionally hidden from our people.

Our Empathic ability, to fell what another person is feeling, the ability to mind read, and make an educated guess as to what another human being is thinking. The 1% of our species are the full empath’s of our race.

They are breaking down because of the way we have allowed criminals to create our society. People are operating on power and control and this too is denied. Most professionals are not aware enough to see what is going on with people around them to know the truth.

We are allowing a criminal system to systematically take away these individuals abilities when they are overcome with negative feelings and then require help from our medical system.

Antipsychotic drugs are among the most dangerous used by Doctors. One Doctor said their physical effects are worse than heroin. The drug companies have grossly mislead us about their dangers.

Yet their use continues to increase at the hands of, very much in the dark Doctor’s.

These drugs make people erratic and cause even stronger emotion in several ways. Effectively turning anybody who takes them, into a real Schizophrenic, and they are extremely difficult to stop taking.

Even the fully trained Psychiatrists are very much in the dark about what their dealing with in terms of the people and the drugs.

If we want to create a heaven on Earth as God intended, we must raise our awareness of the truth. We must protect our most sensitive of people before they become ill and place them throughout society as watchful guardians in order to stop corruption and so they may advise on the most human way of doing things.

This is how it was done in the past and there will be no freedom if we cannot abide by Nature’s Law. Criminals are dismantling our freedoms one by one and very few people are taking notice.

At the moment, Doctors and Psychiatrists are quite comfortable, well paid and uninformed. It doesn’t seem to bother most of them how badly people are being hurt. Perhaps they need a larger emotional intake, a larger sense of feeling. Some people have that naturally.

This can lead to ego problems if they are not trained in the ways of nature as we all are needing to be. Tony Blair and George Bush have both said that they think God speaks through them. This is not a Messiah complex, it is the truth.

The more you come to understand God’s Love is a very real part of you, the more you relax and become peaceful and loving within yourself, leaving the P&C way of being behind. The more you think about it the more aware you become, and you are connected to the Devine. Evolved.

For more details please check http://starseedleo.blogspot.com/

This is the best letter to post everywhere and email to friends, the http:// might need removing on some sites, also the .com will need replaced with dotcom on sites that restrict direct linking like Youtube.

Godspeed My Brethren

David

#2 drus

• 278 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:41 PM

interesting.

#3 Bonee

• 147 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:48 PM

I recommend you read the novel titled Day Watch from a russian writer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_watch
he has some very good toughts like you

Edited by Bonee, 29 May 2011 - 01:48 PM.

#4 Connor MacLeod

• 619 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:24 AM

Antipsychotic drugs are among the most dangerous used by Doctors. One Doctor said their physical effects are worse than heroin. The drug companies have grossly mislead us about their dangers.

You might find this interesting:

http://thechart.blog...ebos/?hpt=hp_t2

Are antidepressants glorified placebos?

Which came first, the mental illness or the drug? While in other areas of medicine this is a no-brainer (no pun intended), some argue that certain psychiatric conditions are created and classified because of the effects particular drugs have on the body, and not the other way around.

Three new books, reviewed in Dr. Marcia Angell's article "The Epidemic of Mental Illness: Why?" in The New York Review of Books, raise startling possibilities about the truth behind the explosion of prescriptions of pharmaceutical treatments for mental illness. (Dr. Angell, by the way, was the first woman to ever be editor-in-chief of the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine).

All of the authors of the new books agree on two thought-provoking viewpoints:

1. Our understanding of categories of mental illness and their treatments has been influenced by drug companies, through both legal and illegal marketing.
2. Mental illness is not caused by chemical imbalances in the brain.

These views, however controversial, are documented well, Angell says.

For instance, even though the goal of psychoactive drugs is to alter levels of neurotransmitters - brain chemicals - which affect mood, scientists have not found good evidence that it's the chemicals themselves that cause the mental illness. Before treatment, neurotransmitter function seems to be normal, they say.

"By this same logic one could argue that the cause of all pain conditions is a deficiency of opiates, since narcotic pain medications activate opiate receptors in the brain," writes Daniel Carlat, author of "Unhinged: The Trouble With Psychiatry - A Doctor's Revelations About a Profession in Crisis."

So if drugs don't treat the cause of mental illness, what are they doing? Irving Kirsch argues in "The Emperor's New Drugs: Exploding the Antidepressant Myth" that antidepressants work merely because patients believe they work, and the pills' side effects reinforce that belief.

As I wrote earlier this month, the placebo effect is the idea that a sham medical treatment, with no inherent healing properties, can sometimes operate as if it were an actual drug in alleviating pain and changing blood pressure, digestion and other involuntary functions. The more complex and involved the fake treatment, the more effective it's likely to be.

So keep that in mind when you consider that, according to Kirsch's research on Food and Drug Administration reviews of clinical trials of antidepressants, placebos were about 82% as effective as the drugs. And non-antidepressant treatments such as sedatives and opiates were just as effective. In fact, he found that "nearly any pill with side effects was slightly more effective in treating depression than an inert placebo," Angell writes. Kirsch speculates that, in fact, the side effects themselves are what convince patients that their antidepressants are working, and lead to them saying they feel less depressed.

Our CNNHealth.com mental health expert - Dr. Charles Raison, a psychiatrist at Emory University School of Medicine - says there is some truth to the idea that antidepressants work at least in part by the placebo effect, and science has borne that out. And that's not necessarily a bad thing, as physicians can harness this effect - for instance, in terms of the doctor-patient relationship itself being therapeutic - he says. But in patients with more severe depression, the placebo effect diminishes, so the drug must be doing something. You could even look at it like this: antidepressants may potentiate the placebo effect.

"Antidepressants are not perfect, but they definitely have saved many people's lives," he says.

And if the myth of the chemical imbalance suggests that depressed people simply need more or less of certain brain chemicals, that's right, Raison says: "It's pretty clear that depression is not like you're running out of gas." But, of course, all emotions and thoughts are generated by physical interactions in the brain and the body, so at its core, depression is indeed a biologically based disorder. The brain is obviously quite complex, and antidepressants seem to help reset and recalibrate systems in the brain to help you feel better.

Angell will address the "wonder drug" popularity of mental illness treatments in the second part of her series.

(n.b. I don't doubt anti-depressants are over-prescribed, however, due to my lack of knowledge in this field I don't really have a strong personal opinion regarding their usefulness. )

#5 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:42 AM

Outside the Western World there is no such thing as a Schizophrenic, only Shaman, spiritual leaders. The one percent of our people are the natural community leaders of our species and the most important ability we all have has been intentionally hidden from our people.

Our Empathic ability, to fell what another person is feeling, the ability to mind read, and make an educated guess as to what another human being is thinking. The 1% of our species are the full empath’s of our race.

This sounds like something a psychotic person would say...

These drugs make people erratic and cause even stronger emotion in several ways. Effectively turning anybody who takes them, into a real Schizophrenic, and they are extremely difficult to stop taking.

This is just ignorant nonsense. Feel free to repost.

#6 Rational Madman

• 1,295 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 12:54 AM

I think a failure that practitioners and patients alike make is to believe that there is one major pathway involved in certain categories of neuropsychiatric illness, but invariably, there are multiple pathways. With antipsychotics and antidepressants, the patient can expect some symptomatic relief, but depending on the category and duration of the illness, much more may be required.

Edited by Rol82, 18 June 2011 - 03:03 AM.

#7 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:18 AM

I think a failure that practitioners and patients alike make is to believe that there is one major pathway involved in certain categories of neuropsychiatric illness, but invariably, there are multiple pathways. With antipsychotics and antidepressants, the patient can expect some symptomatic relief, but depending on the category and duration of the illness, much more may be required.

Like the pathway to hell?

#8 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:31 AM

Our Empathic ability, to fell what another person is feeling, the ability to mind read, and make an educated guess as to what another human being is thinking. The 1% of our species are the full empath's of our race.

This sounds like something a psychotic person would say...

This is just ignorant nonsense. Feel free to repost.

This general statement about antipsychotics is complete nonsense. I do however wonder if anti-psychotics are detrimental to future treatment and recovery for some schizophrenics. I guess this could be the case with any psychiatric medication.

#9 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:33 AM

Speaking of psychosis, you guys should check out tonight's episode of 20/20. Watching this helped me even better understand why people think schizophrenia could be a manifestion of something spiritual.

Edited by MorganM, 23 July 2011 - 04:33 AM.

#10 Connor MacLeod

• 619 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:51 PM

Speaking of psychosis, you guys should check out tonight's episode of 20/20. Watching this helped me even better understand why people think schizophrenia could be a manifestion of something spiritual.

What was the 20/20 episode about? Was this on childhood schizophrenia?

#11 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:33 AM

Yep, scary stuff. I no longer object to using certain medications in these situations. Though I bet there is a way the early onset of these disorders could have been prevented.

#12 Connor MacLeod

• 619 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:25 PM

Yep, scary stuff. I no longer object to using certain medications in these situations. Though I bet there is a way the early onset of these disorders could have been prevented.

Yes, it is scary. But I was also left wondering whether there was something else going on. It was almost as if the parents of one of these children were encouraging her hallucinations. One part that really bothered me was when they showed a home video of the child when she was probably no more than 4 months old. In this video the parents where saying things like "what is she seeing?", "she is see something we can't see", etc. I mean, babies do strange things at this age -- lots of connections being made in the brain; It was almost as if they were looking for a problem. Either way it is a tragic situation.

#13 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:42 AM

Yes, it is scary. But I was also left wondering whether there was something else going on. It was almost as if the parents of one of these children were encouraging her hallucinations. One part that really bothered me was when they showed a home video of the child when she was probably no more than 4 months old. In this video the parents where saying things like "what is she seeing?", "she is see something we can't see", etc. I mean, babies do strange things at this age -- lots of connections being made in the brain; It was almost as if they were looking for a problem. Either way it is a tragic situation.

The parents don't believe they are encouraging the hallucinations. They are going along with them for now to keep her connected with them, in hopes she does not further lose touch.

I missed the part when talking about the child at 4 months old. I understand what you mean, but there are just some things a typical healthy baby does not do. I believe something along the way triggered the early development of schizophrenia in these children. The predisposition was there, then environmental conditions contributed, possibly during the pregnancy. I do not believe children are simply born with these illnesses simply because it was in their genes. I just don't think things work this way. But who know, I could be dead wrong.

#14 Connor MacLeod

• 619 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:18 AM

I missed the part when talking about the child at 4 months old. I understand what you mean, but there are just some things a typical healthy baby does not do.

Sure, but this was their first child; I doubt they would know what to look for. And even if there were a problem, most parents, I think, would tend towards denial. Suspecting your otherwise physically healthy child of having a serious mental illness at such a young age just seems unusual. Anyway, I don't really know. This was just a concern that crossed my mind.

Here's a short documentary on a young man with schizophrenia:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=gGnl8dqEoPQ
  • like x 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users