• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Please post vendor/brand subjects in the Retailer forum!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

Hi everyone! There seems to be an ongoing problem with commercial-themed posts being made in the wrong forum. As a reminder: if a thread is asking "where can I buy..." or "what brand..." or "any opinion on X company?" it belongs in the Retailer/Product forum.

The retailer forum can be found here; it's a subforum of the main Supplements board, and is only visible to registered users who are logged in. This was a measure taken long ago to reduce spam and retailer arguments in the main boards, and has served well over the years.

Thanks for the attention! ^^

Edited by chrono, 19 September 2011 - 11:56 PM.

#2 Philosopher

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:40 PM

I suppose it gives your life meaning having a sense of order in the world, even if that order is absurd

Edit: that wasn't a direct attack or anything, just a sentence to bring about philosophical connection

Edited by Philosopher, 01 January 2012 - 01:41 PM.

• dislike x 2
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Sovr'gnChancellor£

• 56 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

I suppose it gives your life meaning having a sense of order in the world, even if that order is absurd

Edit: that wasn't a direct attack or anything, just a sentence to bring about philosophical connection

What?

What are you on about?

This is a forum. He is the moderator. To maintain order in forums, the right topics are to be in the right places.

What if somebody asked about "What do you think of Friedrich Nietzsche" in the cookery forum? Doesn't quite go together, no?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users