Photo
- - - - -

Supplements that can be taken together

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FrankEd

• 148 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:50 AM

Maybe this is a stupid or weird question, but just out of curiosity, I would like to know if there´s any paper referring supplements that can be taken together.

Just for an example: Fish Oil, Curcumin, Ubiquinol, D3 and MK-7.

Could all of these five supplements be taken together, at same time, at meals with no danger of bad interactions or side effects?

I read on a Parkinson´s forum that one person take almost 10 supplements, at same time, with no side effects.

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:38 AM

Maybe this is a stupid or weird question, but just out of curiosity, I would like to know if there´s any paper referring supplements that can be taken together.

Just for an example: Fish Oil, Curcumin, Ubiquinol, D3 and MK-7.

Could all of these five supplements be taken together, at same time, at meals with no danger of bad interactions or side effects?

I read on a Parkinson´s forum that one person take almost 10 supplements, at same time, with no side effects.

I wouldn't hesitate to combine the five you mention. The likelihood of drug-drug interactions with supplements tends to be over-rated. If synthetic pharmaceuticals are involved, it would be a bigger problem. Multivitamins typically combine anywhere from a dozen to 50 ingredients.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 OneScrewLoose

• 2,378 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:15 AM

Believe it or not there are people around this parts that take over 100 supplements at the time. I can't vouch for their long-term health though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users