• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

THANK YOU So Much for not putting any N-A-C in it ...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 hallucinogen

• 359 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:41 AM

WHY is there Choline in it ???
That's one of the ingredients I would definitely avoid in Vimmortal, I'm super healthy perfect human being, been active and athletic all my life, doing jogging, yoga, swimming, etc. and I also tried personally almost every supplement there is, so i also speak right from the honest and true personal experience ...
and Choline is one of the supplements i would never take again, especially in a Multi-Vitamin supplement, EVEN Alpha-GPC ! I'm super sensitive to everything in a GOOD way, and even at smallest of dosages it alters the Mind from the perfect center and Equilibrium and balance, i have always been about Balance all my life and True Focus .
Be advised that all Racetam-family is Even Worse, and completely NON-Essential .

I'm also SO THANKFUL and Overjoyed that there is NO N-A-C in it, and NO Nootropics or Almost None, because NAC obliterates all mucous membranes even after a single dose...

For PERFECT Mental Clarity and No Mental Fogginess, as God intended the human Body and Mind to function and perceive reality, we shouldn't take ANY Nootropics, they are not the solution or the problem, we first should take a closer look at our current diet and lifestyle, location and environment, and also keep in mind what we did in the past in our lifetime .

First switching to 100% Raw Vegan dying for at least a year, and doing some basic cleansing, staying away from all dairy, sat. fats, and stimulants, so we don't experience rollecoaster comedowns would be the first step to take before judging any further, and most beneficial for the mind, body and the spirit .

I include the NEW DESiGN for our Superbly Wonderful Multi-Vitamins, and intently looking forward to the New Ingredient and LOGO Update asap, thank you all in advance ! (;

Posted Image

• dislike x 1

#2 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:40 AM

God??

#3 darkpoet

• 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:48 PM

I disagree and think that the Choline should be kept in, as it may serve the needs of the greater population in these forums. I hope these things are put up to a vote.

Hallucinogen, I'm not going to get into any sort of diet argument here, but you may want to change this (Freudian) typo: First switching to 100% Raw Vegan dying for at least a year,

Posted Image
  • like x 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users