adderex pea

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Dirk_Diggler

• Validating/Suspended
  • 189 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:47 PM

http://www.a1supplem...ts-p-19193.html

Stumbled across a thread on here about different forms of PEA. And this product seems to be the only product I could find that actually combines all of these derivatives of PEA into a single pill.

Anyway, I only found one thread on this, so I thought I'd bring it up and see if anyone else has tried it.

#2 Dirk_Diggler

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:13 AM

And this might be a really potent form to take with Deprenyl...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 JChief

• 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:06 AM

And this might be a really potent form to take with Deprenyl...

Well the one review for it wasn't flattering!

#4 Dirk_Diggler

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:34 AM

I would think that taking it with Deprenyl would make it beneficial. I'll be the guinea pig...placed a small order and will try it with Deprenyl. I've never tried the PEA+Deprenyl combo but heard from people that it is pretty potent. I would imagine that with 6 different forms of PEA that it would be interesting.

I'll keep this post updated. Should have in a few days. :) Will start with 5mg Deprenyl with 1 pill (275mg mixed PEA's) Adderex.

#5 JChief

• 636 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:42 AM

I would think that taking it with Deprenyl would make it beneficial. I'll be the guinea pig...placed a small order and will try it with Deprenyl. I've never tried the PEA+Deprenyl combo but heard from people that it is pretty potent. I would imagine that with 6 different forms of PEA that it would be interesting.

I'll keep this post updated. Should have in a few days. :) Will start with 5mg Deprenyl with 1 pill (275mg mixed PEA's) Adderex.

Keep us posted!

#6 Dirk_Diggler

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:09 AM

Will do!

#7 Dirk_Diggler

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

Okay, I got the Adderex yesterday (and I think it's no coincidence that they make it look like Adderall, except it has HI-TECH written on it).

Been taking Deprenyl for a little over 2 weeks now. Each tablet of Adderex contains 4-5 different forms of PEA (phenylethylamine) for a total amount of 275mg mixed PEA's.

I took 5mg of Deprenyl and waited about an hour and then took one tablet of Adderex. Whoa...my head was tingling, it felt surprisingly familiar...just like...Adderall. The only difference was it wasn't quite euphoric, and it lasted a very short time.

I only ordered a trial pack just because I wasn't wanting to spend $40 on something no one seemed to know about.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Dirk_Diggler

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 189 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

So be very careful if anyone decides to take this, and I advise that no one do. It's far too risky, but I thought I'd be the guinea pig.

And I felt Hi-Tech was trying to get me to take much more than what the directions said. On an email they told me they had reformulated the Adderex for use in children and to take 2 tablets, 1 Attention-Link, and half of a Fastin (they sent me a few samples of those with my order). And they all pretty much contain PEA. I thought that was a little irresponsible.

But anyway, it would probably be a pretty good pre-workout stimulant taken without an MAOI. I admit that it does say "Do not take this supplement if you are currently taking MAOI's but let's be honest: all the drugs/supplements/prescriptions say that.

So I was irresponsible in taking something unknown with an MAOI, but sometimes that's how great discoveries are made. This was not one of them. It's very addictive.

Please don't take this combo thinking you'll get high. It's not worth it and it's dirty. You would have to redose every 30 minutes to keep the high going and once tolerance sets in (not to mention the potential damage you'd be doing) then you'd be f**ked.

Just thought I'd update everyone as promised. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adderex, pea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users