ngf stimulation nootropic ngf mental ability nerve growth factor ngf stack

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 AZabirko0901

• 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:58 AM

Hey guys, this is my NGF stack:

10g Brewer's Yeast
This tastes terrible, swapping for pure Uridine, since price:return ratios are very similar.
Yields 300mg Uridine
Uridine, combined with OM3's, helps protect neurons by increasing levels of PC.

15mg Zinc (male; take ~6 if you're female)
Regulates cortical synaptic function.

2g Omega 3 Oil
1300mg EPA
700mg DHA
Synchronizes with Uridine
Utilized by the majority of the brain in numerous functions.

1.2g Lecithin (Choline)
Plays a similar function to Uridine.

4g Lion's Mane
Increases production of NGF.

750mg Nardosinone
A very potent and unique drug that enhances neurons.

10ml Ashitaba (Two teaspoons)
Increases NGF production by 20%.

100mg Pregnelone
Increases neurogenesis.

2mg Melatonin (Before Bed)
Reduces neuronal death.

1g ALCAR (Sigma-Tau extracted)
Reduces brain cell death.

500mg L-Tyrosine
Synchronizes well with ALCAR.

200mcg NGF (Eye Drops)
Neuron Growth Factor.

Edit: I recommend you eat foods that have a precursor to dopamine often. Good examples would be bannanas, chocolate, and wheat (Bread). Higher dopamine levels increase the length of dendrites.

Edited by AZabirko0901, 04 March 2012 - 01:31 AM.

• like x 2

#2 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

Still doing research on idebenone, not sure if it's a good idea.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

One word. Hardcore.

Let us know how you feel in a while.

Edited by redan, 04 March 2012 - 01:20 AM.

#4 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

Thank you for the feedback, however, there would be little point in explaining the effects (unless they do come quickly, or unless negative ones arise), since neurons develop relatively slowly.
I will post links from where to buy each item, since several may be hard to find (I am not an advertiser or supplier, or anything similar).

#5 1kgcoffee

• 737 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

Where the heck do you buy NGF eye drops? lol

#6 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:34 AM

http://www.sinobiolo...tein-g-454.html

1190 should last you for 4 days, unless you want to tone it down to 100mg, which would give 8.

Edit: I recommend you ask them about bulk orders. I ordered 50g for 50k a few years ago. They most likely still have similar discounts. It is shipped in dry ice and must be stored in very cold conditions, so prepare before you order.

Edited by AZabirko0901, 04 March 2012 - 03:01 AM.

#7 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:56 AM

Try learning something hard, and see how quickly you grasp the concepts.

Edited by redan, 04 March 2012 - 02:57 AM.

#8 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:19 AM

I have been taking NGF for 5 years. I cannot say if there is a difference, since our brain develops over time, and I cannot compensate for an error, so I wouldn't know how much of my mental 'enhancement' has been due to NGF. The reason I only mention NGF is because I have started shifting onto these drugs over the past months.

I think the most noticeable difference was Nardosinone, the aforementioned difference being absolutely, cosmically, amazing. Everything is faster, movements are slower, focusing is easier, it's quite simply - ludicrous (The results). It did take a better of a month for the effect to creep on me (I started Nardosinone first).
Melatonin allows me to wake up much easier. It used to be painful to wake up (Thanks, NGF, since it was the only staple in my diet, and it became harder to wake up the longer I was on NGF (I still am)). Melatonin fixed this.

Learning things is rather fast for me, but I don't know if it is a direct result of the drugs, although I have no doubt they affect it somehow. In general, It takes me a very short time to learn a new idea.

Edited by AZabirko0901, 04 March 2012 - 03:19 AM.

#9 1kgcoffee

• 737 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:38 AM

I remember reading an article a few years ago about a female Italian scientist in her nineties who had been taking ngf eyedrops since WW2. She was sharp as a tack! If I could afford to take it I definitely would...
Is nardosinone any cheaper? And where do you get that?
thanks

Edited by 1kgcoffee, 04 March 2012 - 03:39 AM.

#10 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

http://www.amazon.co...achys jatamansi

#11 brand2

• 22 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

How do you obtain your Nardosinone?

From the plant?

#12 hippocampus

• 736 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

Edit: I recommend you eat foods that have a precursor to dopamine often. Good examples would be bannanas, chocolate, and wheat (Bread). Higher dopamine levels increase the length of dendrites.

Eating wheat is stupid since it contains gluten and many people who stay away from it feel better after some time (including me).

#13 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

From the plant?

It is on the amazon link I posted above. Yes, the Nardosinine is from the plant.

Eating wheat is stupid since it contains gluten and many people who stay away from it feel better after some time (including me).

That was an example. It is no more stupid, however, then drinking water if you are allergic to it. I would recommend drinking it, but you obviously shouldn't if you are allergic to it.
Use the same logic for gluten.

Edited by AZabirko0901, 04 March 2012 - 09:27 PM.

#14 Ampa-omega

• 335 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:47 AM

so you noticed time dilation? hmm it seems to me newborn neurons/ nerve cells may have more to do with that after all, the newborn cells are more excitable so that means the signals from brain and body get sent faster which means you will be quicker at things,

do you mean faster movement as in your quicker like a sprinter like your muscle reactions?
or do you mean faster as in that your able to react faster and time seems slower for you?

Edited by Ampa-omega, 05 March 2012 - 02:48 AM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#15 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:05 AM

Isn't Nardostachys jatamansi, valerian? I find it hard to believe that you would have quicker response times after taking valerian.

#16 hippocampus

• 736 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:38 AM

From the plant?

It is on the amazon link I posted above. Yes, the Nardosinine is from the plant.

That was an example. It is no more stupid, however, then drinking water if you are allergic to it. I would recommend drinking it, but you obviously shouldn't if you are allergic to it.
Use the same logic for gluten.

This example was stupid, nobody is allergic to water and many people are sensitive to gluten.

#17 Ampa-omega

• 335 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

milk would be a better example, like lactose. but nontheless i think he was just conveying the idea .

#18 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:56 AM

Isn't Nardostachys jatamansi, valerian? I find it hard to believe that you would have quicker response times after taking valerian.

Sorry about the slow reply, I did not see your posts.
No, it is not Valerian, Valerian is Valeriana officinalis, while Nardosinone is a root extract from Nardostachys grandiflora. Same family, however.

so you noticed time dilation? hmm it seems to me newborn neurons/ nerve cells may have more to do with that after all, the newborn cells are more excitable so that means the signals from brain and body get sent faster which means you will be quicker at things,

do you mean faster movement as in your quicker like a sprinter like your muscle reactions?
or do you mean faster as in that your able to react faster and time seems slower for you?

It varies from day to day, buy by 'movements are slower', I meant i can react more quickly to things, especially in my krav maga class. This stack really shines in that aspect.

#19 the_newsoul

• 40 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

This thread is pretty amazing, thank you for sharing.

Is it necessary to put NGF in your stack in order to produce new neurons? The question may be stupid, but I just dont know.

Are you taking anything else along with your NGF stack? Where do you get your NGF?

Thank you again and keep us updated!

#20 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

This thread is pretty amazing, thank you for sharing.

Is it necessary to put NGF in your stack in order to produce new neurons? The question may be stupid, but I just dont know.

Are you taking anything else along with your NGF stack? Where do you get your NGF?

Thank you again and keep us updated!

I don't know. In fact, noone knows for sure. There is, however, unsupported evidence that it does help, and tried evidence that it is very effective when combined with Nardosinone.
Assuming it does what it is supposed to do, it should make a large difference.

#21 Ampa-omega

• 335 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:35 PM

I am going to get the Nardosinone since it sounds very promising, has strong effects on the MAPK pathway.Do you think the effects your getting is from it alone or because of synergism with your NGF.other stuff ?have you tried the Nardosine alone ever?

Edited by Ampa-omega, 06 March 2012 - 08:36 PM.

#22 Googoltarian

• 113 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

Have you tried mega-dosing NGF? Or at least tried somehow different amounts for periods of time?

I remember reading an article a few years ago about a female Italian scientist in her nineties who had been taking ngf eyedrops since WW2. She was is sharp as a tack!

Rita Levi-Montalcini won Noble prize for discovery of NGF. She is also a centarian.

#23 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

Umm, you said you ordered 50g of the eye drops, but your only taking 300 mcg per day. That should last way past its expiration date.

#24 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

I am going to get the Nardosinone since it sounds very promising, has strong effects on the MAPK pathway.Do you think the effects your getting is from it alone or because of synergism with your NGF.other stuff ?have you tried the Nardosine alone ever?

I think the Nardosinone is very effective because of NGF supplementation. I don't know if it would do anything alone, since the study that showed amazing increases over 48 hours was performed with a supplement of NGF.

Have you tried mega-dosing NGF? Or at least tried somehow different amounts for periods of time?

I remember reading an article a few years ago about a female Italian scientist in her nineties who had been taking ngf eyedrops since WW2. She was is sharp as a tack!

Rita Levi-Montalcini won Noble prize for discovery of NGF. She is also a centarian.

I will not mega dose. Maybe I will increase to 300mcg, and see what happens. If it has a positive effect at increase, I will probably keep increasing to a max of ~600 over a long period of time.

Umm, you said you ordered 50g of the eye drops, but your only taking 300 mcg per day. That should last way past its expiration date.

I take 200mcg every day. 50g was a typo - I meant 50mg.
Buying 50g would cost millions.

#25 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:09 PM

I will be trying out PQQ soon, very interested.

#26 popdude30

• 21 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:12 AM

azabirko, is this the item which to get the 750 mg of nardosinone: http://www.amazon.co...31100163&sr=1-1
A few more questions about this supplement:
1) Is it safe to take in long-term (potentially your whole life daily)
2) What are the common side-effects from taking this, how likely are those side-effects
3) It seems to be a sedative that calms the mind, i find it hard to believe it makes reactions faster, can you detail your experience with it in more detail? So when is an optimal time to take this?
thanks for the info btw

one more thing, ngf eyedrops at 200 mcg daily, will cost USD $310 daily???? holy shit, thats too expensive, there isnt any other cheaper supplier of this stuff cause it looks promising

Edited by popdude30, 07 March 2012 - 06:33 AM.

#27 zorba990

• 1,601 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

Anyone try Acetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate? LEF claimed it was better than just ALCAR. It's a component of their Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer product but not very high dose there. I've seen it at BAC and on iHerb in several product and there is an exiting thread on this: http://www.longecity...itine-arginate/

#28 AZabirko0901

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

azabirko, is this the item which to get the 750 mg of nardosinone: http://www.amazon.co...31100163&sr=1-1
A few more questions about this supplement:
1) Is it safe to take in long-term (potentially your whole life daily)
2) What are the common side-effects from taking this, how likely are those side-effects
3) It seems to be a sedative that calms the mind, i find it hard to believe it makes reactions faster, can you detail your experience with it in more detail? So when is an optimal time to take this?
thanks for the info btw

one more thing, ngf eyedrops at 200 mcg daily, will cost USD $310 daily???? holy shit, thats too expensive, there isnt any other cheaper supplier of this stuff cause it looks promising

1) I don't know.
2) There are many side effects, most common are headaches and sleepiness. Search it up for more info.
3) Well, it does. I take it at 6 am. It did make me slower at first, but i overcame that phase. I use it 6 days a week, skipping sunday.

No, people need to make a profit - so you'd need to know someone in the chem business.

#29 the_newsoul

• 40 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

Ectopic expression of TrKA in the adult rat basal ganglia induces both nerve growth factor-dependent and -independent neuronal responses.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....om=ngf dopamine

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#30 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

Anyone know any herbs that act as PKR inhibitors? Just makes increasing NGF more worthwhile.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ngf stimulation, nootropic, ngf, mental ability, nerve growth factor, ngf stack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users