modafinil review reviews

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LongerStronger

• 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

Hi,

Firstly let me introduce myself,
I have lurked this forum for a while and today I decided to sign up.

I want to share my views and opinions regarding modafinil, and my experience, and hopefully with some feedback, learn how enhance my usage.

To set the scene I was a second year university student struggling to get anything above a C in my exams.

One night I was browsing the internet, doing some research about nootropics after my friend told me about his stack.

I came across www.modafinil.me , I was very skeptical as many of us are when we start using cognitive enhancing drugs.

Anyway after a lengthy discussion with a guy called Alex on the site, I ordered a 2 week supply, and it arrived within 7 days.

My first dose: 400mg
I did not feel anything, I had a slight productive urge but nothing more, of course I had a sleepless night.

Day 2: 400mg
I repeated my dosage, taking it first thing in the morning, and I felt great, I didn't feel hungry, the idea of eating made me feel a bit sick. I started my revision around 11am and went straight through until around 8pm. At this point I had a huge headache, I later realized this was due to dehydration.

A not to anyone trying modafinil: Drink plenty of water.

Days 3 to 7 passed rather well, apart from an extreme lack of sleep, my productivity was going up and up.

On day 8 I decided to half my dose, as I could no longer stand the long sleepless nights.

The 200mg dosage worked well, I worked for around 7 hours, and then was also able to get a good nights sleep.

Over the next 6 days I tapered down my dosage until I found my optimal dose, around 100mg is all I needed.

My 14 days where up, and I was relieved to have some time off modafinil, I ordered another rush order from modafinil.me

My order took 7 days to come, but for 3 or 4 days after my last dose I still felt a little "wired", it was only on day 6 and 7 that my mind started to slow down back to "normal"

When my next batch arrived I had to start off with 400mg doses again, and then re taper it down.

I then used mod for 2 months, and did amazingly well in all my exams, although now looking back, much of that period is a blur, I read this is something to do with how modafinil effects the time line of your memories.

I will be happy to answer any questions :)

#2 mctxp

• 8 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Thanks for sharing. Are you taking anything else with Modafinil?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 LongerStronger

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

I use to stack it with anti histamines.

This enhanced the effects, and for me the combination completely cured my hay-fever.

#4 mixedautumn

• 15 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:45 AM

I use to stack it with anti histamines.

This enhanced the effects, and for me the combination completely cured my hay-fever.

Don't the antihistamines make you sleepy?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#5 shavenraver

• 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

This topic is just 3 months old and already the website of that modafinil source mentioned is down.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, review, reviews

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users