- - - - -

Huperzine A powder !

huperzine a nootropics noots smart drugs pircetam

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 nikmahn2

• 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Hey guys, I Just purchased 1 gram of Huperzine A and wanted to know the how should i take it ? with food without food? should i supplement with a choline source ?

And the main question is , as i have it in powder form ,how much 'mg' should i take ? (i have a weighing scale)

Thanks.

#2 SuperjackDid_

• 528 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

50-200mcg is recommend dose .

Where you buy powder from ?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 nikmahn2

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

So,that will be how many mg ?
I got it from ,Byobss.

#4 FDA Approved

• 101 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

I got it from ,Byobss.

0.05 to 0.2 mg.

#5 nikmahn2

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

I got it from ,Byobss.

0.05 to 0.2 mg.

Shit ,i cant measure on my weighing scale can i? Do i have to any choline source with it ?

#6 FDA Approved

• 101 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:49 PM

I got it from ,Byobss.

0.05 to 0.2 mg.

Shit ,i cant measure on my weighing scale can i? Do i have to any choline source with it ?

If you can meassure 1 mg for example just cut that in 5 to 20 equal chunks and you will have a dose in the right order of magnitude. Test it out if you need choline, but you probably won't.

#7 Tukotih Doji

• 36 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

I seriously doubt that BYOBs Huperzine A is ~99%, last time I checked it was a 5% extract or something.
I remember looking at it but I went with Source Naturals 200mcg, I even think it was more cost effective and if not, definitely worth the extra bucks for pressed tablets.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 nikmahn2

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

I got it from ,Byobss.

0.05 to 0.2 mg.

If you can meassure 1 mg for example just cut that in 5 to 20 equal chunks and you will have a dose in the right order of magnitude. Test it out if you need choline, but you probably won't.

I seriously doubt that BYOBs Huperzine A is ~99%, last time I checked it was a 5% extract or something.
I remember looking at it but I went with Source Naturals 200mcg, I even think it was more cost effective and if not, definitely worth the extra bucks for pressed tablets.

I just checked its "huperzine a 1%" .It has 1% of huperzine extract thus their recommended dosage is 15-20mg. They did that so its easier to measure the powder.
pheww !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: huperzine a, nootropics noots, smart drugs, pircetam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users