• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Where to buy genunie pure Noopept Powder?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 sunnyindia

• 11 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

hello dear members,

the more I google the more I confuse, I want to know from where to buy genuine noopept powder , I am having russian pharma tablets of noopept but soon they will exhaust , I cant buy more tablets because they are costly so i will buy powder, please give me link to buy noopept powder.

I have found some weblinks which are as follows , if you know better genuine seller than this please give me link and please rate the sellers below

1 http://biosciencenut...8&product_id=79

2 http://www.sunnootro...rder.php?step=1

3 http://www.intellimeds.co.uk/

4. http://www.nootrabiolabs.com/

5. http://www.elevatedl...roducts/noopept

Many thanks

#2 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:18 PM

All of these are probably legit. Sun's is insanely cheap.

Edited by Megatrone, 28 December 2012 - 03:19 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 sunnyindia

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

which one of above them is sure legit ?

#4 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

Intellimeds and Sun

#5 BLimitless

• 218 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:21 PM

Intellimeds definitely legit. Got some right next to me and it works perfectly. Also have some from eBay seller vantagecc and they are both the same potency. Both behave precisely as expected at precisely the dosages required.

#6 NeuroNootropic

• 239 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

Cerebral Health also has noopept: http://www.cerebralh...ements.php#bulk

I would stay away from Elevated labs if I were you. They're getting a lot of negative feedback from the reddit nootropics community. They even made a post addressing these issues: http://www.reddit.co..._elevated_labs/
  • like x 1

#7 deh707

• 126 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

I recently switched from BYOB (Health Supplement Wholesalers) to New Star Nootropics. Both are of equal quality, I just prefer better value.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item27cb915876

http://newstarnootropics.com/

#8 sunnyindia

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:44 AM

Does someone ever asked / checked for these data for noopepet ?
1. GC -MS Analysis
2. IR and HPLC graphs

I asked sunpharma the china one and they said they dont have that data, the above data ensures the purity to 99.99% verified by test ceritifcates named above from university or big laboratory so that we can be sure that someone is not making this in kitchen

#9 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

Some of them send out COA's if you ask for it.

#10 sunnyindia

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

is their COA reliable ? i have seen their COA but there is no date and other things in that

#11 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

The best quality 'Noopept' i have tried has been from intellimeds.co.uk and it's super. I found it real life changing.
  • dislike x 4

#12 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

yeah i get a discount but i have tried other sites and intellimeds.co.uk cant be beaten on quality. News has it that intellimeds are bring out Noopept in tablets making them easier to store and take.Got any questions? info@intellimeds.co.uk
  • dislike x 4

#13 thebrainbox

• 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

Hello everyone, just a quick word to introduce myself (thebrainbox). I have been using Nootropics for a while now mainly for memory and concentration and they seem to work for me just fine.Recently something new came to my attention called Phenylpiracetam. What appeals to me is its claims to able to enhance your abilities physical and mental. Apparently an athelete was banned from the Olympics for having Phenylpiracetam in thier system when randomly tested (Oh dear!!!) so this tells me that it probably works as well as claimed. Anyway I'm sure I will be glad that I joined the forum at last. I will keep you up to date with any progress I make.

#14 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

Dear All,

First of all I would like to apologise to Flex that we did not supply a COA for Coluracetam when asked. This isn't acceptable, and it is not how we usually do things. Flex, I hope you are able to accept our sincere apologies for not getting this to you sooner. I have tried to more fully explain the circumstances below, and have sent you a personal email about this.

___

This post was written because a COA of our coluracetam was not supplied to a customer. The customer's post was written on every single thread relating to Intellimeds.co.uk. Although I may not agree with how this was done, I accept that our customers have the right to discuss our service openly.

I have now uploaded the COA of Coluracetam to our website.

Intellimeds.co.uk is a genuine company. We supply a wide variety of nootropics to customers across the world. We work hard to provide good customer service. As far as I know we're the only UK nootropics company to publish our phone number and take calls.

Like all companies, we aren't able to please every customer and sometimes we can mess up - and when this happens we hold our hands up. For example, when our couriers (DPD & DHL) haven't been able to pick up parcels for our next day delivery service, we've refunded our customer's who have paid for next day delivery and taken this cost on the chin. We're not in business to upset people - we want to provide the latest nootropics, at the best prices, with the best service.

In his posts on this forum, Flex mentioned details of a private email regarding some quite serious health issues with my colleague Aaron, who runs the Intellimeds office on a daily basis. Whilst I would prefer not to discuss this here, this has already been brought up so I would like to clarify the situation. Aaron suffers from epilepsy, and around two weeks ago he had a series of seizures which resulted in him being hospitalised. As a result, Aaron has not been able to work and will not return before the new year.

I have been doing my best to cover Aaron's work for the past few weeks, however as I do not work in the office full time our usual level of customer service has not been maintained. December is a busy time for Intellimeds, and therefore during Aaron's absence I decided to prioritise getting orders dispatched on time to our customers, and regrettably did not reply to all outstanding emails in the timely way that Aaron usually would. I am genuinely sorry that I've not been able to provide our usual level of service over the last two weeks.

This is reflected in Flex's own order. Placed on Sunday 8th December, it was dispatched from our UK warehouse on Monday 9th and delivered in Germany on Friday 13th. I don't think that it can be argued that we provided a quick and efficient delivery service.

I hope that this goes some way to explaining the situation. Flex - I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Kind regards

Nick
Managing Director, Intellimeds.co.uk

I ordered Coluracetam from intellimeds.co.uk and requested a CoA.

Thy firstly said that they will post it ovr the weekend.
2 Days later I asked about the CoA, but didnt get any response !!
After a few Days I decided to send the package back and requested a RMA number and an address, but dont get any response !!

This was within the cooling off period

So it semms to be that I´ve got scammed !
Another user reports that their capsules are underweighted.

Stay back from them !

• dislike x 1

#15 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:21 AM

Excuse me for this.
Everything is Ok and clarified.
http://www.longecity...670#entry631670

Edited by Flex, 23 December 2013 - 04:27 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#16 bchrisream

• 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:06 PM

Hello,

I would HIGHLY recommend powdercity

I have first hand experience with their noopept their adrafinil and also the phenibut.

Out of all the websites I have used they have the best noopept and adrafinil by far you just feel such deep concentration relief of anxiety, and just a general over all well sense of being. I can start some work and go hours and hours before I know it I am done and it feels like its only been 30 minutes. I also know not everyone carries adrafinil I feel this one worked the best for me as it had similar if not better side effects as modafinil. If you are looking for a little extra kick of energy to your nootropic's I deff recommend this. Now the noopept you don't need as much of and its dirt cheap not as stimulating but just a good if you are looking for that concentration and feeling of well being during your work day. What I do is I take some Choline in the morning along with noopept and my adrafinil. I would say around 12pm-2pm I redose then when I get home and I am trying to relax catch up on some emails before I go to sleep I will take the phenibut which just works wonders on relaxing all my muscles and opening my mind up for a great night of dreams to be woken up refreshed in the morning. Now if you have any questions feel free to PM me as I welcome any questions.

Brent

Edited by bchrisream, 04 November 2014 - 04:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users