* * * * * 2 votes

NSI-189 2nd Group Buy

nsi 189

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#1 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:21 PM

NSI-189 works via a novel mechanism of regenerating the hippocampus? In any event I wanted to organize another group buy for this IF possible. This is if we can get the same supplier to synthesize the same powder. And preferably I would like to wait until the first batch is created successfully as I do not want anyone getting ripped off. But if interested in the idea, please respond to this thread. If I am overlooking another group buy thread still in existence or violating some rule please tell me. Thank you.

Edited by xks201, 10 June 2013 - 11:22 PM.

#2 uralsky

• 81 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:39 AM

i am in

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 YOLF

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:57 AM

Can you tell us more about NSI 189? Link to some studies?

#4 extiron

• 10 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:12 AM

In

#5 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

Trying to round up at least 20 individuals before I bother going into details. As for details to the studies - I don't know much more than the average person but if you search the forums here you'll find all the info you need on it.
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#6 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

I would be in, but you only have 25 posts and it will cost alot of dough! so maybe a lifetime member who is experienced in organizing group buys can step in on this one! I was raised on street research things so theres no way i am giving my cash to someone with 25 posts! Nothing personal! maybe we can get an experienced group arranger in on this though! good Idea anyway!
  • like x 3

#7 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

I'm in....

#8 kylehere

• 23 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:03 PM

I also second what phil846 said.

If a reputable member would back this, then I'd definitely be in.
  • like x 1

#9 Patrick Sylvester

• 67 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

i'd be in, if nothing else i can give it to my dad to help him with staving off old age.
i think we can all agree though to observe outcomes from the 1st buy for a trial prior to initiation (of this 2nd.)

#10 FrankMH

• 42 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:58 PM

Count me in please

#11 Brain Blast

• 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

Count me in

Edited by Brain Blast, 17 June 2013 - 05:49 PM.

#12 meta1

• 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:56 PM

Count me in please.

#13 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

I am down

#14 Rawls

• 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:40 AM

Count me in please.

#15 cere_user5678910

• 11 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:51 AM

I'm in. I'd also consider purchasing outright then distributing if we can all agree on a reputable lab, which would also make it easier.

#16 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2013 - 08:48 AM

I'm in

#17 Kompota

• 81 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

Have people from the first group buy already written down some experiences ? Basically I am eager to go for it, but at first I would like to take a look at some reviews.

#18 csrpj

• 411 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:00 AM

Have people from the first group buy already written down some experiences ? Basically I am eager to go for it, but at first I would like to take a look at some reviews.

I also wish to wait for at least the first wave of experience reports before joining a group buy. Thus I'm not joining this group buy just yet - to answer your question - since the first group hasn't yet received the substance from the lab.

#19 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

Personally, I'd wait to see what happens to the first round of Guinea pigs. It would be a nice if they could let the lab know that there is more interest pending, so the lab has the opportunity to make a large enough batch. They might do that anyway- at any rate the larger batch they make, the less it should cost (or the more profit they'll make). Whoever is organizing this round should definitely talk to the organizer of the previous round.
  • like x 4

#20 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:27 PM

I think we should wait for the participants of the first group buy to receive and trial nsi-189. If all goes well many people, I'm sure, would like more than a months supply. We could have an ongoing purchase to perhaps cycle this compound every few months, if it would be beneficial to our cognitive and mental well being to use it in such a manner.
  • like x 2

#21 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:22 PM

The more the merrier.

#22 jorlash

• 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

i'm in and shouldn't the first group have recieved their batch by now?

#23 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

There is a slight delay. Nothing of concern. Sooner or later we will have it, and take over the world! Muhahahha. :|?

#24 Sun

• 53 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

I'd be in if a reputable member would come and manage the whole thing.

#25 Perception-Is-Reality

• 63 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:53 AM

I would be in, but you only have 25 posts and it will cost alot of dough! so maybe a lifetime member who is experienced in organizing group buys can step in on this one! I was raised on street research things so theres no way i am giving my cash to someone with 25 posts! Nothing personal! maybe we can get an experienced group arranger in on this though! good Idea anyway!

completely agree. Also, i'm in.

#26 Wu Hang

• 71 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

Totally interested, and would be in when possible, this is like the best medicine around.

We need more spots acailable for this to give everybody a chance

#27 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:18 AM

Personally, I'd wait to see what happens to the first round of Guinea pigs. It would be a nice if they could let the lab know that there is more interest pending, so the lab has the opportunity to make a large enough batch. They might do that anyway- at any rate the larger batch they make, the less it should cost (or the more profit they'll make). Whoever is organizing this round should definitely talk to the organizer of the previous round.

I agree with NINER that it is a sensible course of action to wait to see "what happens to the first round of Guinea pigs" before anyone else organizes further group buys.

Whilst I admire and fully understand everyone's enthusiasm, I feel the need to point out that what (if any) positive pharmacological effects NSI-189 has on HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS is entirely unknown at this point in time. Specfically, NSI-189 has been specifically shown to improve cognition in instances wherein HIPPOCAMPAL ATROPHY is present; and hence if your LAB RAT is not suffering from this in any regard it is quite possible NSI-189 will have negligible noticeable beneficial effect on cognition. Consequently, it would be advised to await the results of the first lot of testing ;)

Furthermore, any addition NSI-189 would have to be synthesized from scratch; in that it is not possible to add more to the existing batch, which is almost finished. :)

There is a slight delay. Nothing of concern. Sooner or later we will have it, and take over the world! Muhahahha. :|?

There is no delay as the LEAD TIME for the first batch is circa 5 WEEKS from after when all raw materials are received by the lab which took circa 2 WEEKS, which means the production should in fact be completed ON TIME ;)
  • like x 2

#28 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:24 AM

There is no delay as the LEAD TIME for the first batch is circa 5 WEEKS from after when all raw materials are received by the lab which took circa 2 WEEKS, which means the production should in fact be completed ON TIME ;)

Oh, must have been the wording.

#29 Furbix

• 7 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

I'm in.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 empedocles

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

Going to wait on the first round of "results", if there is any substance to these results other than bold anecdotes claiming how awesome it is, i will most likely be interested.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi 189

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users