* * * * * 1 votes

Unifiram

unifiram ampakine sunifiram ampa newstarnootropics nsn

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 MercuryAX

• 135 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

Has anyone been able to try Unifiram yet? It's finally up on New Star Nootropics in small quanties, although a bit pricey to try. I'm wondering how it'll feel compared to sunifiram which is a lot cheaper.

#2 mkUltra999

• 18 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

I happen to have a gram's worth of Unifiram sitting in front of me right now. I got my package from NS Nootropics today. And, after doing an allergy test, I just took 5mg sublingually about 1/2 an hour ago. I'll have to give a more valuable response later, when I figure out what I am feeling. But oh, I am feeling it, alright. It's interesting because it kind of reminds me of the first time I dosed Noopept, whereby I had this pretty intense sense of clarity, of mindlfulness, of being very "'awake". Not stimulated, per se, but very much awake, and very much cognitively energized. So far, it is very interesting. I will report back as I assume the role of guinea pig further. I have nothing to offer now but a quick, initial anecdote at the moment. I'll be back, though. I like what I feel so far, but that's preliminary. I haven't had any time to tinker with it, but will. My neurochemistry tells me it is potent, and that's all I can say right about now. I'll kill you with vagueness and tell you it feels mighty nootropic-like. :) Like I said, I'll be back with more details.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 mkUltra999

• 18 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:00 PM

This stuff appears MUCH more potent than Sunifiram, at least for me. I'll get into more details later as I perform various tasks, do some reading, typing, various and sundry other things. I have to live with it for a while and do some experimentation...see if I can come up with something qualitative. "Eye-opening" comes to mind, initially. To be continued...

#4 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:07 AM

Unifiram guinea pig reporting in.

I took 3mg today, and noticed it was similar to sunifiram, except a bit less stimulating and a bit more wakefulness promoting, at least at this dose.

#5 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:47 AM

As of version June 24.2, 2013 New Star Nootropics' Unifiram is now listed in the Racetam Prices list.

Also as of today the Racetam Prices list has exceeded Jabry's 500k filesize limit.

FTP uploads are failing and HTTP uploads partially complete so that mirror is now removed.

Two online copies remain: racetamprices.info and Royal Web Services.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 25 June 2013 - 02:47 AM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#6 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:19 AM

More Power for Your Soul

Posted Image

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#7 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

So, Unifiram is more effective in lower dosages than Sunifiram?
(Thanks for the chart)

#8 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:48 AM

Unifiram is more potent and has higher peak power than Sunifiram.

Unifiram is a very complex molecule with Fluorine and Sulfur atoms and is very difficult to synthesize.

Previous posters have tested Unifiram and verified that it is especially more potent than Sunifiram at small doses.

The above graph also shows that Unifiram excels Sunifiram most at low doses.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 26 June 2013 - 04:49 AM.

#9 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:52 AM

Shit, New Star Nootropics is already sold out of Unifiram after only two days.

Please stock it again NSN.

#10 MercuryAX

• Topic Starter
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 07:39 AM

They will be stocking it again - what they had was only the first round of production due to difficulties in the initial synthesis. I'm interested in knowing how people are reacting, though. I'll get my hands on it once they restock.
  • like x 1

#11 mkUltra999

• 18 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

I am finding this compound interesting, thus far. Similar to Sunifiram, no doubt, but as someone else stated, less stimulating, though I was not in any way that I am aware of over-stimulated by Sunifiram. That compound seemed to potentiate my stack, more than anything, and in my estimation, allowed me to drop my daily intake of Aniracetam and Noopept, which I take regularly with Choline, Omega 3's (5 G daily), NAC sustain (Jarrow...the best on the market, IMO), and Magnesium. My Noopet intake is 10mg X2 daily, and my Aniracetam dose is 350mg X2 daily. I learned long ago that for me, less is generally better, and instead of pushing the envelope too hard, slowly learned what worked for me, and after pushing things and experiencing episodes of brain fog, which I despise, and having some headaches, that all seemed very much correlated with a) too high a dosage of stack items and b), too little Choline. My stack works well for me, and so far, I replaced Sunifiram with Unfiram with what feels like even greater effect, and what feels qualitatively different. Unifiram is definitely more potent that Sunifiram, but I say that subjectively, of course. I like Sunifiram, and I have lots of it(about 25grams) which I will use when I feel it will be of benefit, and/or when not experimenting with Unfiram. I like keeping large quanitities on hand when I find a batch that I like. I have WELL over a year's worth of Nootropics in storage. I have to say that I buy most from New Star, and have nothing but good luck with their products. To me, they always seem very clean and very high quality.

Anyway, I dosed 5 mg of Unifiram sub-lingually about an hour before bed based on a report that I had gotten that there may be an affect on dream quality, or vividness, perhaps not unlike other nootropics. My sleep was incredibly deep, and I did experience very, very vivid dreams, but cannot correlate my Unifiram use with said affect. I will continue to experiment. So far, I have gotten to dosing three times per day, each dose consisting of 5mg, sublingually. Onset appears quick, and the compound seems to promote this brightening, eye-opening clarity and focus, in addition to what appears to be an interesting mood lift. Again, this is preliminary, and I will continue to experiment with this dosage. In a week or so, I may add a dose or increase the dosage of the X3 per day. For me, it has a particularly "clear" or "clean" quality, which again, feels very "eye-opening". Will report back.
  • like x 2

#12 Sunifiramses II

• 44 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:40 AM

Has anyone tried stacking this stuff with Oxiracetam?

Anyway, mine should arrive in the mail tomorrow morning... I'll report back when I've tried it.

#13 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Anyway, mine should arrive in the mail tomorrow morning... I'll report back when I've tried it.

I did, and phenylpiracetam. Seemed to stack very well.

#14 Sunifiramses II

• 44 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

I did, and phenylpiracetam. Seemed to stack very well.

Update: been on this combo all day and can confirm that it's good as hell.

By "on it" I mean an NSN scoop of Uni and ~500mg Oxi, 3x, roughly 4 hours apart.
  • like x 1

#15 pedr0vsky

• 102 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

Unifiram is fat soluble.

Can someone confirm this?

#16 violetechos

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

I know i was somewhat worried that the 'rams are dangerous and was spouting off that they should be avoided.They are if they are taken in a bad state of mind or you are in any negative behavior patterns, because it will make it worse. These are absolutely AMAZING chemicals with the capicity to heal and I completely nullify my negative opinion about it.

One thing you must never do is is take harmaloids with them. it produced the worst orthostatic thunderclap migrane that was humanly possible. it was a really traumatic experience but i'm over it... please be careful with any drugs that stimulate purkinje cells, or take them very very very very sparingly. same with tobacco. anything with beta-carboline structure is dangerous with this in most situations (well... MOSTLY. :P) had some rue tea with it about a month ago and i thought I was having a stroke/going crazy/dying and left me in the deepest depression possible for a few weeks. i think some damage occured. I know it did.it is healed, but I must again warn , VERY strongly contraindicated , beta-carbolines and DM-232 and DM-235. Seems to agonise purkinje cells, a GABA mediated receptor in the cerebellum . I got was so shakey for weeks afterwards , I was really scared I had parkinsons and had my sense of balance was absolutely TERRIBLE and I was clumsy and stumbly .I think I suffered some excitoxic damage to my purkinje GABA cells, but its just theory at this point. It cleared up, but I am warning this community, do not not not not mess around with that combo. I've lived through it and can still tell the tale...

https://en.wikipedia...i/Purkinje_cell

This is impeccably...BRIGHT, with noopept + trimethylglycine+magnesium . I am humbled.

"There are old pharmacologists, and there are bold phamarcologists, but there are NO old and bold pharmacologists."

MKultra (impeccable screename ,big ups!) my stack is starting to mirror yours and isochromas. O_O

Edited by lenses, 24 July 2013 - 11:34 PM.

#17 MercuryAX

• Topic Starter
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:55 PM

Unifiram is back in stock on NSN is three different sizes. 250mg for $22, 500mg for $38, and 1 gram for $66.

#18 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

Ripoff.

#19 therein

• 226 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:47 AM

Ripoff.

The price?

#20 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:44 AM

As of today and Racetam Prices list dated August 20.1 2013, New Star Nootropic's three sizes of Unifiram sales are on the list.

Hope to see price drops soon.

Am considering buying 1g but only if 5mg doses are adequate: feedback from the experienced?

Due to cheap 1mg scale that only reads about 7mg min. I will have to dilute with white sugar (sucrose) in order to measure accurately.

Planning to dilute 10:1 with sucrose so that measuring 5mg Unifiram means measuring 50mg of the mixture.

Not looking forward to trying to evenly mix the hydrophilic sugar with hydrophobic Unifiram.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 21 August 2013 - 03:44 AM.

#21 Guacamolium

• 747 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:22 AM

As of today and Racetam Prices list dated August 20.1 2013, New Star Nootropic's three sizes of Unifiram sales are on the list.

Hope to see price drops soon.

Am considering buying 1g but only if 5mg doses are adequate: feedback from the experienced?

Due to cheap 1mg scale that only reads about 7mg min. I will have to dilute with white sugar (sucrose) in order to measure accurately.

Planning to dilute 10:1 with sucrose so that measuring 5mg Unifiram means measuring 50mg of the mixture.

Not looking forward to trying to evenly mix the hydrophilic sugar with hydrophobic Unifiram.

Hmm. a dessicant like calcium chloride (found in the paint sections of hardware stores) can help if you do things in a breadbox or in a place with lower humidity. It wicks the humidity that normally would cling to the sugar into itself, leaving the Unifiram next to it in a more arid environment,

#22 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

As I posted on 'Unifiram thread', I ordered my unifiram yesterday (at long last), as soon as I saw the email from NSN.

I was a little thrown back by the price as well... over four times the price of sunifiram by weight. But I suppose given the difficulty with synthesis, the lower effective doses, and the high demand, we shouldn't be surprised. It's a powerful molecule. I ordered the full gram, alongside some bulk aniracetam. They should go together well.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#23 MercuryAX

• Topic Starter
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:31 AM

I got my unifiram today. I tried it 3 times today, with a couple hours apart. The noticeable effects are a bit strange - my voice gets quieter but my word choice is better, plus I do feel perhaps a bit more focused. The effect on general arousal is inconsistent. Honestly I'm a bit disappointed because of the short duration it lasts, which is an hour at most. Sunifiram didn't do much for me, and unifiram is only slightly noticeable. Any ideas why? I've been dosing 5mg sublingually every time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unifiram, ampakine, sunifiram, ampa, newstarnootropics, nsn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users