My experience on Sunifiram!

noontropics sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 James Purvis

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:51 AM

hi everyone! I'm currently a college exchange student from china major in Mechanical engineering, And i been use nootropics(noopept, piracetam, aniracetam, Adrafinil, etc) to help me study and language learning, and it has tremendously improved my study efficiency. I just want share my experience with Sunifiram, since is a relatively new compound, I guess is good to add some more personal experience! :)
I ordered 2 grams of Sunifiram from Liftmode, i have previously ordered hordenine from them and it was legit, and it was pretty reputable company, even though I'm a broke college student, But I think this should be a good investmet :D. It arrived the second day I ordered it.(amazon student 2 days shipping, if yall students didn't know, should check it out :laugh: ). It came with a micro scoop for measurement, I scooped out about 5mg(I don't have a micro scale yet.) and took it sublingually before I went to my calculus class, It taste mildly bitter, but pretty tolerable. I felt initial effect after about 10 minutes of administration. I was still walking towards my class room, and I start to feel a mood lift, It was kind like low dose of amphetamine without the euphoria, then the color became brighter. It was a cloudy day, but I still feel the world is somehow brighter. in the class, I usually have hard time keep up with professor, but this time i feel like Professor is going too slow, I feel like i understand what he says as soon as he gave me the definition, at this moment, i was sure it was definitely not placebo effect, because if you guys have taken calculus or taking it right now, should know...placebo won't help you here. the effect lasted about little bit over 3 hours it just back to baseline, no noticeable come down. kind short compare to other racetams, But the effect were much much stronger. more mentally stimulating(not physically stimulating at all) and much better mental clarity.
I been use it for about 4 weeks now, I take it every other day, at 10mg, sometime i take more if there is a big test coming up. still gets the same effect as first time. and I currently have a GPA of 3.8 compare to last semester 1.3. i would say is a pretty good improvement.
side effect: However i have notice a little bit side effect from it, when i try to read a book after i took it, it seems like i have trouble to put sentence together to get the general plot, I have noticed same thing with noopept. I have read some peoples report headache after using sunifiram, and i do aware that it raises the level of pkc Alpha. so I have stopped taking other substance while im taking sunifiram, and I try to keep the dosage lower than 20mg a day. and i haven't get any headache from it yet. for me, 10mg per dose is my sweet spot.

In general, I think this is a really powerful nootropics I think is better than adderall IMO in terms of productivity, memory enhancing and cognition. if you are interested in nootropics this is probably one of the strongest nootropics on the list. Just keep it safe, and use it in moderation, I feel like you can greatly reduce the side effect. :)

and I would love to hear your experience with sunifiram! :)
Peace and love! -----James Purvis

#2 jonnyD

• 181 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:05 AM

Hey,

thanks for sharing your experiences.
Suni works great for me too as long as i use it only every other day.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 zocco

• 32 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:04 PM

James, can you look your powder and tell me if you see any yellowish crystals in it? I also ordered recently from Liftmode and i found small peaces of yellow transparent crystals and two black dots inside. While black dots could be random dust from environment (electrostatically attached to scoop maybe), i am not sure if bigger sunifiram crystals would look yellowish...

Posted Image

Edited by zocco, 29 January 2014 - 12:06 PM.

#4 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:39 PM

I've ordered Sunifiram on 3 different occasions from NSN and neither of the times have I ever seen anything yellow-ish.

Just my 2 cents.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#5 zocco

• 32 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

Thanks Peter, any opinion is appreciated.

Before, i ordered it from supplier who doesn't sell any more and it was only 0.25g. It's hard to tell from such small amount how substance looks. It smells similar in both cases. Maybe it's normal that it has different color if it forms bigger crystals. But it could be some impurities. I'm thinking to try to look it under my hobby microscope...

Here is another picture, with bigger amount of substance. It's kinda mixed white and yellowish:

Posted Image

Edited by zocco, 29 January 2014 - 01:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users