Eidetic, Photographic Memory - Cracking the formula

eidetic photographic memory

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Matsubayashi

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

I've been reading through anecdotal reports on this forum of people who developed a photographic memory (read: Excellent memory) through supplementation. I created the table below based on the information these individuals provided. Through my day job I have met people with extraordinary memories which are obviously the result of genetic factors. Perhaps the individuals in the table below are fortunate to possess some of these X factors already.

Help me crack this code :)

Attached Files

Edited by Mr Matsubayashi, 20 June 2014 - 01:57 PM.

• like x 6

#2 Mr Matsubayashi

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

Great Erowid Experience Vaults

http://www.longecity...graphic-memory/

My current daily regimin is; 9mg of hydergine sublingually, 1500mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 100mg of dmae, A multivitamin, an extra B-Complex vitamin, 420mg of choline (from soy lecethin), milk thistle for liver, and about 10 cups of green tea. This is the absolute most effective combination i have found for the money. The green tea seems to make hydergine 100X more effective. I am in another world when I take this combonation. I have incredible photographic memory, and it feels like I have transended to another level of conciousness. I really like it and just wanted to share my experiances.

LongeCity

http://www.longecity...-levetiracetam/

-------------------------------------------
The drug that gave me this awesome side effect was Keppra. Unfortunately, it also gave me terrible nightmares that occurred over and over each night and I could not tolerate it, so I had to stop taking it.

After taking Keppra, I know without a doubt that some people can have this kind of memory capabilities. It was truly mind blowing. I felt a little guilty in C++ programming class, like I was cheating, because I could just "see" all of the books I had been reading, word for word, and I could recount each book word for word. I was actually correcting the computer science professor. I was to the point where I could've probably learned a foreign language in a week.

Too bad I couldn't continue to take this drug. I may try it again in the future just to see if it happens again. I'd take it just for the memory benefits if it doesn't cause serious (bad) side effects.
--------------------------------------------

For reference levetiracetam aka keppra is used to treat epilepsy.

There are a few studies on pubmed showing a nootropic effect.

I am not sure if this person just had the right genetics to unlock the effect or if they would get the same effect from piracetam.

Longecity

http://www.longecity...-recall-memory/

I found a pretty cool combination,

Caffeine + Noopept + pramiracetam + CDP choline + dark chocolate = Photographic Memory with God like feeling."

Indeed a cool combination. Piracetam - Cocoa Powder - Fish oil - Cinnamon - Asprin - Choline bitartrate gives similar memory without god like feeling, which is healthier imo.
I cant find noopept or pramirecetam around Turkey.

Longecity

http://www.longecity...s-from-a-ghost/

PRELOAD (the night before):
Giant cup of Grapefruit juice - You'd be amazed at how many nootropics out there are metabolized via the CYP 1A2 and 3A4 system. to name a few: Vinpocetine, All ergolines, Sulbutiamine, essentially all of the fat-soluble nootropics (look it up, found in literature)
Choline sources - Seems to diminish effects of adderall when co-administered, help out when preloaded, though.
Melatonin (and other antioxidants) - For cleaning up my body as much as I can before I polute it with my crammer stack
Stack
Piracetam - 2400mg on an empty stomach, because it seems to synergize with everything else.
Magnesium - To reduce neurotoxicity. 100mg once every 4 or 5 hours. Careful with magnesium or you'll end up with diarrhea.
Vitamin B6 - 100mg to help with impulse control. From what I understand, those with ADHD already have certain B-vitamin deficiences and Adderall can deplete those even further.
Adderall - 25mg XR (what I'm prescribed, once every 8 hours) with a FULL glass of water.
Nicotine - Start off smoking one cigarette (or lozenge for you non-smokers) to potentiate the amps, then slap on 1/4th of a 21mg nicotine patch (or what comes out to 5.25mg) for all day potentiation.
Hydergine - Takes the edge off of adderall.
Desmopressin - 2 sprays each nostril
Pepcid AC - Antacid effect decreased urinary elimination of amps, acid-reducers help for all-day acid reduction (better than taking in a bunch of antacids thoughout the day)

This stack is by no means "enjoyable." It has no recreational value, and has a very numbing effect on your emotions. But for those people who need to cram a lot of info fast, it will work. The stimulant will dehydrate your body rather quickly, so drinking water isn't too much of a problem.

Longecity

http://www.longecity...am-coming-back/

took pramiracetam for about 6 months daily and I would advise everybody to try at least for 2 months... effects in the long term are revolutionary, to use a good word. I experienced no side effects and when I took in high doses around final times (1200mg + daily) I began to have photographic memory. Expensive yes, but worth it - definitely. BTW I am a pre-med/physical therapy major and the courses in the 4th year are should I say, nerve wrecking.

The photographic memory came from taking high doses of pramiracetam (1800 mg +), phenylpiracetam (1200 mg +), and modafinil (200 mg +). Memory was down to a tee... this was only when I printed the notes on paper but I remembered every word in the sentence, every stray pen mark, every bold word. I could flip through the pages in my mind like it was on a computer. This ability was actually accident (and expensive) but it lasted perfected 1-3 days after exposure... lasted longer but not as accurate.

I had been taking pram for about 4 months at 1600 mg/day. I put the dose up to the aforementioned amounts on Day 1, then on Day 2 is when I really started noticing things kicking. It's like a revolution in your own head. This should be done, however, after much experimenting on yourself with dosage before going up so high. Also, it's quite expensive and I don't recommend it unless you have the money.

Effects trailing off? Next day was 100% memory and everyday after that it was down about 5%. Learning new material/reviewing old material I didn't have the photographic memory unless I took the high dosage. Also, keep in mind that pram/phenyl/modaf reach tolerance in your body, so only use them when undergoing the "gauntlet" so to speak.

Longecity

http://www.longecity...essed-memories/

I noticed that I can remember my past much more clearly after taking piracetam in the past few months. I have also remembered things that I have forgotten and don't want to remember. I have since stopped taking piracetam because it made me tired and I feel that I concentrate better without piracetam. But I still use choline as a supplement.

So far piracetam is my fav nootropic, I can say same happens to me, it is certainly good for recall ? can remember some childhood memories that I forgot.

Yea, I as well find Piracetam gives me access to more of my memory. One of it's wonderful effects. Great for writing a paper or doing any sort of creating and for just a general feeling of intellectual enhancement. Imagine more of your memory stores into conscious awareness! That is an amazing thing! If it brings bad memories up, just gives one a chance to work-through some stuff that is in the background of the mind and effecting one in some way, which is a good, enriching, rewarding process to go through (cf. psychoanalysis).

Longecity

http://www.longecity...nifiram/page-20

'health_nutty', on 23 Apr 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

'BSNstudent', on 23 Apr 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

Suni- near photographic memory for me.. Recent test scores 88%, 95% since i've started, been using Suni for three weeks now. at 25-30mg x bid.
noopept also in combo with it, so that could contribute to memory increase, kinda wonder if they synergize ?

Overall, no side effects noted. besides mood changes, but that's typical, and stress is a major reason to that!

What test scores are 88 - 95%? Cambridge Brain Science working memory test? Tests for school?

25-30mg bid, so 60mg total per day?
How much noopept are you taking?

How many days of taking Sunifiram before you noticed the improvement in memory?

test scores for nursing school, they are not easy one bit.. previous scores earlier in the semester were 75-80% avg.. you have to maintain a 75 or above to stay in.. Its pretty rigorous here.

approx 60mg a day yes, and noopept is around 60-90mg.

It took about a week to really notice the improvements, but they are quite significant.

• like x 4
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

When I think of extreme gains from nootropics/supplement, the one stack that comes to mind is the one that 3AlarmLampscooter mentioned in the PRL-8-53 thread. Although he did not gain an eidetic memory, he reported drastic increases in digit span. 

http://www.longecity...-49#entry622978

In the pursuit of synergy, I've been trying PRL-8-53 with a lot of other stuff recently. I think I just hit a real winner (more so than just with Coluracetam, by a long shot)

10mg PRL-8-53 + 10mg Coluracetam + 100mg Tianeptine + 150mg Armodafinil + 50mg 2-FMA + 100mcg Clonidine

Plus my normal daily selegiline, ALCAR, alpha lipoic acid, PQQ, methylene blue, vitamins, etc

Absolutely great feeling, and highly productive. I'd describe it as completely wired euphoria with the focus of a high powered laser diode :-D. And the clonidine is keeping me firmly within the bounds of normotensive (BP 110/76). Definitely a new level of productivity judging by the speed with which I studied several highly technical chapters of assigned reading, and completed my homework in under half the time I normally allot.

I've taken pretty much everything out there the world of nootropics, RCs and stimulants, and this is leaps and bounds above any previous substance/combination I've been on before.

Edit: I'll try running some concrete tests on cognitive function and report back later.

Second edit: All right... well for one my forward digit span is 19 from a baseline of 11, and my reaction time is 185ms from a baseline of 232ms. Clearly this more than a euphoric placebo, as my completed stack of homework/reading can already attest. Neither of these measures were affected by the PRL alone (well, with selegiline technically), so I suspect there must be some additional synergy going on here, as the same combo without PRL isn't as dramatic. Only side effect to be reported is dry mouth. That, and my time perception is definitely sped up a lot more than any one compound can account for. 20 minutes seems like an hour, but I don't feel bored working on the same thing for "hours" on end.

• like x 4

#4 Stuart Hayward

• 25 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:19 PM

Wow! Very interesting thread and great responses, thus far. Definitely interested in reading further responses!

#5 Frigo

• 24 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

In pursuit of photographic memory, I believe the best bet is to decipher the exact mechanism of action of Desmopressin on memory formation, and try to replicate it with a safer drug that does not interfere with various homeostatic processes. Need a safe record button to the brain's tape recorder.

Edited by Frigo, 20 June 2014 - 07:47 PM.

• like x 1

#6 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:17 PM

Brainwave entrainment only worked once for me.
It was 1hz BWE mp3, 5 mins after listening I entered into another state of consciousness, to be exact I made my right hemisphere dominant over the left hemisphere, this was an amazing experience. I had the memory of an elephant, really, I could just learn the content of a book and then be able to recite exactly the sentences however my logical thinking was strongly impaired, I had to read twice or thrice to understand sometimes the meaning of a sentence!
This has only worked 2 times in a row, I think picamilon made me able to reach that state. (picamilon alone does nothing but + BWE it seems to have wonderful effects on me).
Also it worked again 1 month after this with another frequency (schumann frequency), this proves me it wasn't just mind and setting or placebo... However this time I had needed no picamilon, weird... but I'm pretty sure picamilon allowed me to enter that state.
I tried again the same mp3 months later but it didn't work, maybe I should buy some picamilon and give it a try.
If BWE works for you then you can truly access instant brain enhancement for free however BWE shoudl be used cautiously if misused it can be very dangerous.
For those who would like to try what gave me those effects :

It took me 5 mins to feel the effects, I know when it works because it increases dilation of my nose and creates a slight pressure on it.

• like x 1

#7 1thoughtMaze1

• 335 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:11 AM

goog thread 

Mr Matsubayashi

am looking for the same things.. ill chime in or pm you when i have something worth mention, i will find it.. i can feel it in my ghost. 

Edited by 1thoughtMaze1, 22 June 2014 - 06:12 AM.

#8 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:34 AM

What a gift http://goo.gl/89daZJ.

• Well Written x 1

#9 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:55 AM

Interesting anecdotal report:

Some subjects got so good at the process that after seeing a very short duration image of a page in a book, they could then read the page, from somewhere inside their heads. [...] The fact that some of the study participants could acquire a readable image of a whole book page suggests that their peripheral vision happened to be, or became, more acute than that normally found in the general population. [...] The first few hundred times you try this, you'll probably get blurred images because your eyeballs aren't yet convinced to hold still during the exposure. The images will be there but doubled, usually vertically. [...] With lots of work, assuming you haven't been put away, you should find that text in books show up in blurry fashion, unreadable, but recognizable as fuzzy text. Large print documents may bring more rewarding results. As time goes on the acuity should improve to the point of readability. http://goo.gl/5sdwYj

Try this: take a random book and a flashlight and wait until the eyes become adapted to the dark. Open the book and turn the flashlight on for a few tenths of a second. For a short time after having turned it off I can see a lot of lines from the book's page but they're all blurred. This is interesting also because I didn't think I could retain so much details for such a *long* period. I don't know if this could serve as an active training while on noots but is a nice experiment though. Hoping we're not talking only about achieving some highly specialized skill like the *steely eye*, I don't know either if this concerns some protein upregulating (?) mechanism inside the brain or inside the retina. I can't think of the latter as useful.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#10 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

Base on the chart my guess would be that you can divide the supp in the following order:

Dopamine/Stimulants:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunifiram

Phenlypiracetam (I'm not too sure it goes here)

Hydergine

Modafinil

Adderrall

Dark Chocolate/Cocoa Powder

PRL 8-53

Choline/Acetlycholine:

-------------------------------------------------

Pramiracetam

Piracetam

Cinnamon

Choline Bitarter

Lecithin

Nicotine

ALCAR

cAMP:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Desmopressin (If it acts like  vinpocetine)

Vasodilatero:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Desmopressin

Pramiracetam

Neurogenesis:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Noopept

Hydergine

ALCAR

*I belive I have read something about these been nerogenic:

Fish Oil

Melatonin

Magnesium (in large amounts)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the memory enhancement of Desmopressin seem to only work on men.  Vinpocetine on the other hand works on both.

Edited by noot_in_the_sky, 26 June 2014 - 03:06 PM.

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#11 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:44 PM

PRL-8-53 also works the cholinergic (probably the main MoA) and serotonergic system. We barely know anything about it though.

Edited by Nattzor, 26 June 2014 - 03:44 PM.

• like x 1

#12 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

Base on the chart my guess would be that you can divide the supp in the following order:

Dopamine/Stimulants: Not a related category

Sunifiram- Belonging more so in the Choline category or better narrowed AMPA. Does seem to act as a stimulant at least according to most posts.

Phenlypiracetam (I'm not too sure it goes here) -It does go here, it is a stimulant.

Hydergine Definitely not a stimulant. Many people take it before bed even. Partially acts on dopamine to my understanding. The largely unknown but observed interactions with monoamines are thought to be the primary cause of it's nootropic effect.

Modafinil Histamine level changes which lead to an indirect action on dopamine. I would not call it a dopaminergic.  It is a stimulant still.

Adderrall

Dark Chocolate/Cocoa Powder Theobromine? No. PEA? In vast quantities. There are too many things that are in cocoa to use it as a catch-all for a dopaminergic or a stimulant.

PRL 8-53 Unknown MOA as stated above. I agree it possesses stimulant properties.

Please read the quoted post carefully, I have added comments to almost everything that it is crossed out. I'm sorry to do this to you but your list had a lot of errors, specificly in the Dopamine/Stimulant category. Some drugs in it do not even act on dopamine and people will unfortunately have taken some of this information to heart.

You meant well and I agree that it is a good idea to categorize nootropics. You put a lot of effort into it and you do not deserve to be downvoted------- but the fact that it is incorrect cannot go unstated.

• like x 7

#13 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:43 PM

Running, combined with visual experience, restores brain function

June 27, 2014 (Medical Xpress)—In a new study by UC San Francisco scientists, running, when accompanied by visual stimuli, restored brain function to normal levels in mice that had been deprived of visual experience in early life.
In addition to suggesting a novel therapeutic strategy for humans with blindness in one eye caused by a congenital cataract, droopy eyelid, or misaligned eye, the new research—the latest in a series of UCSF studies exploring effects of locomotion on brain function—suggests that the adult brain may be far more capable of rewiring and repairing itself than previously thought.
In 2010, Michael P. Stryker, PhD, the W.F. Ganong Professor of Physiology, and postdoctoral fellow Cris Niell, PhD, now at the University of Oregon, made the surprising discovery that neurons in the visual area of the mouse brain fired much more robustly whenever the mice walked or ran.*
Earlier this year, postdoctoral fellow Yu Fu, PhD, Stryker and a number of colleagues built on these findings, identifying and describing the neural circuit responsible for this locomotion-induced "high-gain state" in the visual cortex of the mouse brain.
Neither of these studies made clear, however, whether this circuit might have broader functional or clinical significance.
It has been known since the 1960s that visual areas of the brain do not develop normally if deprived of visual input during a "critical period" of brain development early in life. For example, in humans, if amblyopia ("lazy eye") or other major eye problems are not surgically corrected in infancy, vision will never be normal in the affected eye—if such individuals lose sight in their "good" eye in later life, they are blind.
In the new research, published June 26, 2014 in the online journal eLife, Stryker and UCSF postdoctoral fellow Megumi Kaneko, MD, PhD, closed one eyelid of mouse pups at about 20 days after birth, and that eye was kept closed until the mice reached about five months of age.
As expected, the mice in which one eye had been closed during the critical developmental period showed sharply reduced neural activity in the part of the brain responsible for vision in that eye.
As in the previous UCSF experiments in this area, some mice were allowed to run freely on Styrofoam balls suspended on a cushion of air while recordings were made from their brains.
Little improvement was seen in the mice that had been deprived of visual input either when they were simply allowed to run or when they received visual training with the deprived eye not accompanied by walking or running.
But when the mice were exposed to the visual stimuli while they were running or walking, the results were dramatic:
within a week the brain responses to those stimuli from the deprived eye were nearly identical to those from the normal eye, indicating that the circuits in the visual area of the brain representing the deprived eye had undergone a rapid reorganization, known in neuroscience as "plasticity."

Interestingly, this recovery was stimulus-specific: if the brain activity of the mice was tested using a stimulus other than that they had seen while running, little or no recovery of function was apparent.
"We have no idea yet whether running puts the human cortex into a high-gain state that enhances plasticity, as it does the visual cortex of the mouse," Stryker said, "but we are designing experiments to find out."

http://goo.gl/CmWBkz

Eidetic memory

Eidetic memory (aɪˈdɛtɪk) is an ability to recall images, sounds or objects in memory with high precision for a few minutes[1][2] without using mnemonics. It occurs in a small number of children and is virtually non-existent in adults.[3] The word eidetic comes from the Greek word εἶδος (pronounced êːdos, eidos, "seen").[4]

http://goo.gl/E4j88T

I wonder if just putting the brain into a *high-gain* state would be sufficient (along with specific training) to unlock general dormant capabilities we failed to develop (or retain) when we were younger. Children are more likely to possess eidetic memory than adults, though they begin losing the ability after age six as they learn to process information more abstractly. http://goo.gl/sOZEV8 About absolute pitch:  “For students who had begun musical training between ages four and five,” they wrote, “approximately 60 percent of the Chinese students met the criterion for absolute pitch, while only about 14 percent of the U.S. nontone language speakers met the criterion.” http://goo.gl/u3HDFa I'm confident that the high percentage found among chinese children is mainly due to the fact that speaking a tonal language they incidentally train more. Have also a look at  Critical period (and Pruning in the maturing Brain).

Edited by caliban, 27 June 2014 - 11:19 PM.
html

• like x 1

#14 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:58 AM

Dopamine/Stimulants: Not a related category

Sunifiram- Belonging more so in the Choline category or better narrowed AMPA. Does seem to act as a stimulant at least according to most posts.

Phenlypiracetam (I'm not too sure it goes here) -It does go here, it is a stimulant.

Hydergine Definitely not a stimulant. Many people take it before bed even. Partially acts on dopamine to my understanding. The largely unknown but observed interactions with monoamines are thought to be the primary cause of it's nootropic effect.

Modafinil Histamine level changes which lead to an indirect action on dopamine. I would not call it a dopaminergic.  It is a stimulant still.

Adderrall

Dark Chocolate/Cocoa Powder Theobromine? No. PEA? In vast quantities. There are too many things that are in cocoa to use it as a catch-all for a dopaminergic or a stimulant.

PRL 8-53 Unknown MOA as stated above. I agree it possesses stimulant properties.

Please read the quoted post carefully, I have added comments to almost everything that it is crossed out. I'm sorry to do this to you but your list had a lot of errors, specificly in the Dopamine/Stimulant category. Some drugs in it do not even act on dopamine and people will unfortunately have taken some of this information to heart.

You meant well and I agree that it is a good idea to categorize nootropics. You put a lot of effort into it and you do not deserve to be downvoted------- but the fact that it is incorrect cannot go unstated.

It ok man, there are no hard feeling.  I'm still learning, and beside our goal is to help the community. :cool:

#15 Mr Matsubayashi

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

Will try a cAMP focused stack for tomorrow.

50mg Fasoracetam (sub)

80mg Luteolin (sub) - (no noticeable effects, no emesis at 80mg)

10mg Forskolin (oral) - (most noticeable affects are on testosterone)

Indiscriminate amount of theobromine (read: Cocoa powder oral) - (Strong stimulant, makes me feel happy :)   )

If nothing interesting happens I'll try to "activate" it with l-tyrosine + Caffeine a few hours later.

I don't like taking cocoa regularly as I find it highly stimulating, l-tyrosine and caffeine are also "sometimes foods".

I have tried all these components individually, the meaningful addition is Fasoracetam. I haven't taken all of these cAMP stimulating substances at the same time before.

http://www.longecity...e-4#entry671874

I think it's the motivation, man. That increased drive that it gives you, it prevents you from tiring as easily from learning advanced concepts, and it enhances your attention, I bet. Enhanced drive and attention, without the crushing side-effects of stims, is the currently researched use for Fasoracetam.

Have you tried another set of cognition-measuring tho? Like www.cambridgebrainsciences.com ., it might be that Faso really has improved your cognition, but in ways that the other test can't measure.

It doesn't seem to be just motivation. It is known that faso modulates cAMP which is involved in LTP. In fact, the flushing when I experienced when I first tried faso was very similar to the flushing I received when I used the CILTEP stack with forskolin and quercetin. I found that CILTEP is ultimately ineffective for me and provided more side effects than benefits.

The biggest reason which leads me to believe that this is not simply due to increased motivation is what happens during my sleep. On my faso on days, especially with high (100mg) oral doses and ones taken close to bed time, I experience a "looping" of the days memories in my head as I sleep. I do not dream as I usually would, but I experience this kind of looping, somewhat similar to what huperzine A does in fact. Then when I wake up, the concepts from the previous day were not just remembered but internalized

I developed a pattern where I would actually do all my homework for the coming day in the morning before class, since it was easy going with having most of mathematics I was studying in my intuitive grasp.

The motivation did help though. I was pursuing subjects that were beyond the course just for fun, which certainly did help  :laugh:

Edited by Mr Matsubayashi, 02 July 2014 - 02:48 PM.

• like x 1

#16 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

Your stack sounds intresting. Let us know how it goes.

#17 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:45 AM

Noopept + Sunifiram seems interesting and cost-effective, anyone who has these substances willing to try it?

#18 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:13 PM

Brainwave entrainment only worked once for me.
It was 1hz BWE mp3, 5 mins after listening I entered into another state of consciousness, to be exact I made my right hemisphere dominant over the left hemisphere, this was an amazing experience. I had the memory of an elephant, really, I could just learn the content of a book and then be able to recite exactly the sentences however my logical thinking was strongly impaired, I had to read twice or thrice to understand sometimes the meaning of a sentence!
This has only worked 2 times in a row, I think picamilon made me able to reach that state. (picamilon alone does nothing but + BWE it seems to have wonderful effects on me).
Also it worked again 1 month after this with another frequency (schumann frequency), this proves me it wasn't just mind and setting or placebo... However this time I had needed no picamilon, weird... but I'm pretty sure picamilon allowed me to enter that state.
I tried again the same mp3 months later but it didn't work, maybe I should buy some picamilon and give it a try.
If BWE works for you then you can truly access instant brain enhancement for free however BWE shoudl be used cautiously if misused it can be very dangerous.
For those who would like to try what gave me those effects :

It took me 5 mins to feel the effects, I know when it works because it increases dilation of my nose and creates a slight pressure on it.

I can confirm that again, but I was also using a stack at that time, I am almost certain that the music triggered the effect. My stack at that time was 50-100mg picamilon, 600mg sulbutiamine, magnesium and I was also taking GHB at night.

It helped me tremendously as I had to learn a lot of stuff for an exam, and when the day came I was able to write down the whole chapter when it was asked.

Back in 2011 when I started taking my first nootropics my memory was extremely poor and worthless, today it has improved significantly but it's still not enough for me.

Where can we buy levetiracetam?

#19 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:44 PM

I have both noopept and sunifiram, but I'm not sure to try them.  I don't like noopept's side-effect.

You can buy levetiracetam from All Day Chemist.

http://www.alldayche...m/epilepsy.html

#20 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

Levetiracetam

Serious Dermatological Reactions: Although rare, Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TEN), have been reported in patients treated with levetiracetam. Recommendations are to discontinue Keppra upon signs of unexplained rash. If signs or symptoms suggest SJS/TEN, use of this drug should not be resumed and alternative therapy should be considered. The incidence of SJS following exposure to anti-epileptics such as Levetiracetam is about 1 in 3,000[9]

http://goo.gl/15x6Eb

Toxic epidermal necrolysis

Toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN), also known as Lyell's syndrome,[1] is a rare, life-threatening skin condition that is usually caused by a reaction to drugs.[2] The top layer of skin (the epidermis) detaches from the lower layers of the skin (the dermis) all over the body. [...] The mortality for toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) is 30–40 percent.

http://goo.gl/DyM4OD

Pretty scary although rare. This also happens also with Paracetamol, Modafinil, Ibuprofen, etc... http://goo.gl/0MPk2P

#21 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

Back in 2011 when I started taking my first nootropics my memory was extremely poor and worthless, today it has improved significantly but it's still not enough for me.

Do you think a substance in particular gave you a long term potentiation?

• Good Point x 1

#22 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:25 PM

Levetiracetam

Serious Dermatological Reactions: Although rare, Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TEN), have been reported in patients treated with levetiracetam. Recommendations are to discontinue Keppra upon signs of unexplained rash. If signs or symptoms suggest SJS/TEN, use of this drug should not be resumed and alternative therapy should be considered. The incidence of SJS following exposure to anti-epileptics such as Levetiracetam is about 1 in 3,000[9]

http://goo.gl/15x6Eb

Toxic epidermal necrolysis

Toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN), also known as Lyell's syndrome,[1] is a rare, life-threatening skin condition that is usually caused by a reaction to drugs.[2] The top layer of skin (the epidermis) detaches from the lower layers of the skin (the dermis) all over the body. [...] The mortality for toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) is 30–40 percent.

http://goo.gl/DyM4OD

Pretty scary although rare. This also happens also with Paracetamol, Modafinil, Ibuprofen, etc... http://goo.gl/0MPk2P

I think it's fair to assume that if you don't get that with paracetamol then you shouldn't have it with levetiracetam, right?

Do you think a substance in particular gave you a long term potentiation?

I have no idea but this is what I'm certain of :

- vitamin D : my levels were at 16ng/mL (severe deficiency), today thanks to supplementation they are at 83ng/mL, which is optimal, vitamin D levels mess with a lot of stuff so it could have changed something

- I take vitamin B1 everyday (500mg) and I know it gives me some energy and that it is involved in LTP formation

- iodine, I take 225mcg everyday, I had a severe broçide/fluoride detox in the beginning which was accompanied with severe brain fog then after it cleared. thyroid hormones are of course involved in memory formation

- I'm also trying to eat healthily, avoid certain bad foods and also having a good sleep hygiene

Also I have taken for several weeks (about 2 months) lots of forskolin (which is supposed to stimulate LTP) but I haven't had any success with it. I started taking it again but with no success again.

Concerning the different stacks :

- First stack has probably lots of supplements that are useless, maybe only hydergine is the substance that gives this effect

- Second stack is interesting but levetiracetam could be dangerous if used by a non-epileptic I think, right?

- Third stack is interesting as well but the dosages aren't specified so...

- Fourth stack looks like a typical basic stack, so it's weird that someone got such effect from it, genetics maybe?

- Fifth stack doesn't seem sustainable, it has a lot of stimulants, maybe hydergine and desmopressin here are the active substances

- Sixth stack is way too expensive and dangerous (pramiracetam can cause massive ROS damage at high doses)

- Last stack is by far the most interesting and needs to be tried out

• like x 1

#23 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

Concerning the fourth stack, maybe there is an interaction between piracetam and aspirin?

#24 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

I think it's fair to assume that if you don't get that with paracetamol then you shouldn't have it with levetiracetam, right?

Difficult to tell, I can't find any answer using Google. From the occurrences (very rare) I would say we shouldn't be too concerned about SJS/TEN. Some data:

Spoiler

I mean, if you take it and feel the urge to scratch your balls, don't freak out FN7kj7X.gif

#25 jerey34

• 8 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:59 PM

Difficult to tell, I can't find any answer using Google. From the occurrences (very rare) I would say we shouldn't be too concerned about SJS/TEN. Some data:

Spoiler

I mean, if you take it and feel the urge to scratch your balls, don't freak out FN7kj7X.gif

lol good find thanks 

#26 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

It looks like people who get SJS from these drugs usually have a very weak immune system, shouldn't be a problem for most of us.

What I'm scared of is taking a drug designed for epileptics, also I haven't found anyone who isn't epileptic and took this drug.

Also when searching through Longecity I've found some threads in which some users have had bad effects with that drug including a worsening of memory :

http://www.longecity...-levetiracetam/

http://www.longecity...and-b-vitamins/

Also this seems to be the mechanism of action of Levetiracetam :

http://www.longecity...lly-elucidated/

So according to what UCB pharma found, Levetiracetam merely helps normalizing neurotransmitters status.

I think I'm going to avoid this drug, unless Isochroma is willing to be a guinea pig and test it :)

#27 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

I think I'm going to avoid this drug, unless Isochroma is willing to be a guinea pig and test it :)

Isochroma, what ever happen to that guy?

#28 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:40 PM

Isochroma, what ever happen to that guy?

He was permabanned for insulting very harshly a guy who was thinking about suicide.

• like x 1

#29 Mr Matsubayashi

• Topic Starter
  • 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

Realised I had not tried a large dose of Fasoracetam on its own, also recently read that Fasoracetam may have the opposite effect to what I intend. It inhibited forskolin promoted cAMP formation.

https://www.wikigene...m/e/198695.html

Tried 50mg Faso, was mildly antidepressant. I'm not inclined to perform an extended trial on a drug with minimal human testing.

Today I tried

20mg Forskolin

80mg Luteolin

Heaped tablespoon Cocoa (Theobromine)

Nothing interesting resulted. Confounding variable is that i have a cold.

Will consider a new trial and update.

Edited by Mr Matsubayashi, 14 July 2014 - 12:29 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:10 AM

What a gift http://goo.gl/89daZJ.

http://goo.gl/5ep1qO (comments).

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eidetic, photographic, memory

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users