• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

anyone know of a reliable Online Pharmacy (?)

onlinepharmacies pharmacy online pharmacy

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 the_apollo

• 153 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:51 AM

After havimng tried ordering from UnitedPharmacies (UK) but not being able to due to them now only taking credit cards for payment,

i would love to know if anyone know any reliable online pharmacies(?),

i only know of unitedpharmacies and alldaychemist, and alldaychemist doesnt have what i have in mind to buy.

#2 Aka Poe

• 26 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:13 PM

Glad you asked, I have been wanting to out the bastards that keep nagging me.

Be very careful with online pharmacies, quite a few will spam the hell out of you, give away your telephone number to unscrupulous affiliates, give away your credit details, address  and worse. Oddly they also want your date of birth when you order, so they could well be  95% on the way to creating an ID theft, which might be their affiliates next business step.  There are places that review them, like pharmacyreviewer but seems those forums are too often full of sweet positive reviews and lacking in critical views, obviously some or all of the posters, or possibly moderators  are working for the companies or get some kind of discount, percentage  from them.

Generic Doctor of Canada and also International Drugmart which I think may be  one in the same with IndianPharmaOnline and other affiliate webpages, each  have been absolutely horrible nagging me with text messages, daily phone calls and 30-40 emails per day to remind me that my prescription is ready, nag, nag, nag.  They even call at 5am !  I also now get calls from other pharmacies that I have never heard of, always a person with an Indian accent calls, mentions my personal details, what medicine I ordered years ago. I also got a mysterious billing on my credit car three days  after a single order, for about $100, the billing came from Azerbaijan but had no contact info, no telephone, so I had that removed from my credit card and wasted an hour.  The spam callers use telephone numbers that do not exist, often it comes up as "unavailable," so I can't block them on my phone.  I made one single order with each of those companies, over two years ago and I never agreed to purchase a second order, so why do they have the gaul to keep calling?

Five years ago with a third  company that I can't even remember, I ordered a single  small bottle of Tramadol, and at the time used my sister's phone where I was staying temporarily,  and she still gets calls, the caller mentions  my name and that my tramadol prescription is ready, and five years later I also still get regular emails from them about it.  The utter lack of privacy, lack of sensitivity of the caller stating to my sister about my personal, private  order is outrageous. I complained to no avail. Avoid them all like the plague.

Pharmacyreviewer lists each of these firms as 4.5 out of 5  stars, so it is pretty obvious to me that pharmacyreviewer is just a shill web forum working for kickbacks from certain online pharmacies. I heard if you say anything bad about those pharmacies they delete your threads and ban you. Funny I have not read about anyone there complaining about daily texts, emails and spam calls, guess it only happened to me LOL!

Edited by Aka Poe, 19 November 2015 - 07:20 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:55 PM

no scam here; http://www.brandmedicines.com/ but they need referrals because they are genuine and worry about problems.

• Informative x 1

#4 Nemecky

• 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:55 PM

Within the EU I have used Dokteronline and it was great

#5 stombacher

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:25 PM

It depends on what pill you looking for. I buy most of my meds from"Mondaymeds" due to their awesome prices . However their product stock contains 130-150 brands and there are few medicines I couldn't find there and I'm still looking for it.

#6 Organism

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:05 AM

What are the best stores for racetams and noopept, which ship to Europe (specifically Germany)? Paypal or bank transfer preferred, but I suppose I'm going to have to start learning and buying bitcoins soon...

#7 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:50 AM

SO... it's been two years, and I'm considering using Brandmedicines.com to purchase some much-needed Reboxetine.

BUT... how reliable are these peeps, anyway? I see one of our members recommended them in a list of reliable vendors on Phoenixrising, yet that was a long time ago. There's also the fact that this site DOES NOT APPARENTLY USE AN ENCRYPTED CONNECTION!

Wha. the. mother of...!

Could someone else let me know if they are still legit? Also, does anyone know of any other places to get Reboxetine from? There's of course AntiAgingSystems as well, but they're a little bit pricier - although, honestly, not by much.

#8 Puppalupacus

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2017 - 01:01 PM

Brand Medicines is totally legit.  I get my Glucophage from them primarily but have ordered a lot of other things.  For a first-timer, they supposedly only accept MoneyGram as payment and later will let you use Paypal.  For whatever reason, they let me use Paypal from the start a few years ago and never made me use MoneyGram.  I don't worry too much about the lack of encryption, as payment is covered by third parties that are secure.  However, for other things like shipping and account info, yea that does actually bother me.  I just never noticed.

If you try to sign up, note that they will never just automatically approve it.  Many make this mistake and then get angry because their account never gets approved.  You'll need to e-mail them after you create the account and ask for approval.

Edited by Call of the Void, 10 June 2017 - 01:03 PM.

#9 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:59 PM

Brand Medicines is totally legit.  I get my Glucophage from them primarily but have ordered a lot of other things.  For a first-timer, they supposedly only accept MoneyGram as payment and later will let you use Paypal.  For whatever reason, they let me use Paypal from the start a few years ago and never made me use MoneyGram.  I don't worry too much about the lack of encryption, as payment is covered by third parties that are secure.  However, for other things like shipping and account info, yea that does actually bother me.  I just never noticed.

If you try to sign up, note that they will never just automatically approve it.  Many make this mistake and then get angry because their account never gets approved.  You'll need to e-mail them after you create the account and ask for approval.

Cheers for the info, mate.

I may still use them, but I just signed up for GoldPharma as well - they seem to get a lot of business here in the EU, as I understand it.

Man...! I just want to buy my bloody Reboxetine and be done with it already!

• Agree x 1

#10 Puppalupacus

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:13 PM

GoldPharma is legit, too.

#11 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:33 PM

So, I've registered with GoldPharma, confirmed e-mail and telephone-number, not my personal identification though (passport, et c).

Now... how the H*LL do I actually order psychopharmaceuticals off of this site?? I can't find anything other than OTC-stuff like SJW and antihistamines! How does this work anyway??

Seriously... please... I'm desperate to do SOMEthing to improve my situation - just sitting here doing nothing is driving me off the walls - which is a very difficult situation to be in, when one is also suffering from occupational burnout! : [

Could someone please explain this to me? How do I order prescription medications from them? Do I first make a telemedical consultation, to explain why I need the medication, and THEN all of a sudden, the prescription-section will become visible, and I will be able to order what I need?

(reboxetine, if anyone is wondering - Modafinil would be lovely too, but I have no illusions about that - those are problematic in the EU)

#12 Puppalupacus

• 60 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:08 PM

Odd.  When I log in, I can find Reboxetine in the form of Norebox and Irenor, and there are others, too (no Modafinil, though).  When I first signed up a few years ago, I think I did upload personal identification, though.  If I go to the "verification" tab under my profile, I have all green check marks.  I bet you're going to have to upload a scan of your ID.

Edited by Call of the Void, 11 June 2017 - 05:10 PM.

• Informative x 1

#13 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:05 PM

Right, I've uploaded my identification, so I guess all I can do now, is wait...

On another note - I need to buy some other stuff as well! I've got CERC-501 now, so I need caps to cap it with, and possibly even DMSO...

I would need NSI-189 as well, to get the double-whammy of positive thoughts and positive memories.

#14 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:07 PM

what the fuck stink, you went the right path to signing to brandmedicines (which i have been using for years with no problem) and then only to end up with some weird goldpharm site. not sure if its too late, but switch it around. being that brandmedicines is located in EU, your order might be coming quite fast since i order from US, it takes 2-3 weeks and regardless, it always gets here so its a good place to shop.

#15 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:10 PM

btw i was reading on CERC-501 now that you mentioned it, where do you order that from, help me out now too :(

#16 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:56 PM

what the fuck stink, you went the right path to signing to brandmedicines (which i have been using for years with no problem) and then only to end up with some weird goldpharm site. not sure if its too late, but switch it around. being that brandmedicines is located in EU, your order might be coming quite fast since i order from US, it takes 2-3 weeks and regardless, it always gets here so its a good place to shop.

Eyy, they ain't too weird - they're legit too, tons of people have used them, and they're in the EU too, actually.

But yeah... I'm getting pissed off at how difficult it is to actually use Goldpharma! Everything is now green, all systems should be go, but...! I still can't see any prescription drugs... -_-

btw i was reading on CERC-501 now that you mentioned it, where do you order that from, help me out now too :(

I didn't order it, actually, I MADE IT! Well, I was part of the group buy, to be accurate. Someone else did most of the hard work.

Still, Brighterpath which took over the group buy and finally completed it, has mentioned how he has extra doses left over, and that he's willing to sell - SO...! Just hit him up, at this very forum, and get your stuff.

http://www.longecity...onist-groupbuy/

I've got my dosages here, but I haven't tried it yet - but I will be giving it a go soon enough.

Now, just remember, there's no guarantee it will actually work for you, specifically, remember that the reason there are many antidepressants, is because there are different mechanisms behind depression.

#17 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 June 2017 - 02:30 AM

its antagonist of the KOR so i was hoping to use it against addictions i have which antagonism of KOR helps with as studies show with this compound will be beneficial. not sure about its antidepressive effect as thats secondary in nature coming from this one for me.

yeh, ill ask the guy about it thanks for this info. i still recommend you switch to brandmedicines though since its much much easier to order and reliable.

#18 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:02 PM

Right, so I asked customer service on GoldPharma why I can't see any medications, and got a reply from them:

Regrettably, regulations for international online pharmaceutical services now applicable in Scandinavia and their current interpretation by the relevant authorities mean that, at this time, we can only supply prescription medicines like Reboxetine to patients there if they already have a valid prescription from their General Practitioner of their home country or are themselves appropriately licensed health care providers. We apologise for the service disruption, and in the event of any further inquiries, please contact us at your earliest convenience.

So... well... I guess GoldPharma has become more or less useless, for certain European countries?

Or do I make a tele-conference with one of their Dr's and get it prescribed from them, and then I can buy it? I believe that's possible... Either ways, this is starting to turn into WAY too much hassle.

#19 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:33 PM

i have to ask this, why havent you tried brandmedicines yet...

#20 Selo

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:50 AM

#21 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:44 AM

i dont find it interesting. keeps saying generics of various meds with probably origin india or china. brandmedicines has actual european companies making their meds, which i feel much comfortable with

#22 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:41 AM

i have to ask this, why havent you tried brandmedicines yet...

I'm trying them as well.

But they still haven't approved my account! So I can't buy sh*t off of them. And no reply when I e-mailed them either. Their customer-service isn't the best, mate...

#23 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

Ok, so my account is now approved - but I must admit towards getting some cold feet... mainly their payment-options seem a bit suspicious to me. Moneygram? This is apparently a competitor to Western Union which is often used by INTERNATIONAL SCAMMERS! 0_o

They also warn you of scammers trying to get you to send them money, claiming to be Brandmedicines.com - I'm guessing this is because they don't encrypt their records, hence MANY potential illicit persons now have the contact-info and everything, from Brandmedicines.com.

And finally, it's the fact that they don't automatically let you use paypal - setting up a moneygram-thingie-account buying their credits - whatever - would be quite a bit of work - paypal would be quick, painless and easy.

#24 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:24 PM

i always used paypal with them. ill try to order something too to see if it works and if they changed their methods

#25 Finn

• 135 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:29 AM

Sweden probably has higher confiscation rate by the customs than USA. I guess some online pharmacies ship to high confiscation rate countries only when indisputable payment method is used, so that the customer can't threaten with disputing the transaction to get a free reshipment or reimbursement.  

#26 Green Remedies

• 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:20 AM

Hello !

Email your requirement of any medication on info@jkpharmacy.com or visit their website www.jkpharmacy.com .
They are really quick in deliverance and very cost effective in comparison with other local stores and online pharmacies.

Thanks

• Disagree x 2
  • Informative x 1

#27 Balkan60

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:51 AM

Hi brandmeds.com is indeed reliable.

I have bought from them Reboxetine brand from Pfizer.

Unfortunately it caused urinal retention and had to  discontinue.

I still have the leftover pills.

Online pharmacies are in decline because the regulatory framework is tightening.

I am a consumer since early 2000 ies and its getting difficult by the year.

A solution would be to get a friend act as a buyer in a bricks and mortar pharmacy

in a country with lax RX regulations and ship it to you.

#28 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:42 PM

its such a bitch to deal with doctors to prescribe meds when you should have complete freedom to buy your own as you wish. i wish online pharmacy were growing not declining :(

#29 Balkan60

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:55 AM

I find it illogical to campaign for the right to buy narcotics (e.g. cannabis) and not RX meds!

What is less damaging for the the individual and society?

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 Damon Castello

• 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:03 AM

There are many reliable online pharmacies that provide generic and brand medicines. I ordered in several places. Last time I ordered here - http://meds-store24.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: onlinepharmacies, pharmacy, online pharmacy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users