ModaPharma

modapharma sponsored thread

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:53 PM

This thread is sponsored by ModaPharma. It can be used for promotion or informal interaction with existing or potential customers. ModaPharma is free to delete any of their own contributions from this thread at their sole discretion, but cannot edit the content of a contribution by another user. LongeCity is not affiliated with ModaPharma in any way and does NOT endorse or vouch for the safety of its products or services. LongeCity provides, at its discretion, this thread to ModaPharma in grateful acknowledgement for a donation made to LongeCity. This thread is not, and must not be used by anyone, including ModaPharma, as a means of conducting business, recording transactions or serving official/legal notices or otherwise be relied on in any way. LongeCity may withdraw access to this thread, or remove this thread at its sole discretion at any time for any reason. ModaPharma may decide to render this thread inaccessible by visitors at any time or remove, but not alter, posts made by others in this thread. With the exception of an express permission to advertise in this thread, the LongeCity User Agreement (Bylaw A) applies as normal in this thread.

#2 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:40 AM

Hello to all,

UPDATE 2019: Modapharma has now moved to MODAPHARMA.ORG

I would like to warmly introduce ModaPharma.com to this passionate forum and all of its very knowledgable contributors.

We at ModaPharma.com specialize in cognitive enhancing medicine. We are passionate about “smart drugs” and we think you should be too!

If you’re yet to hear about Modafinil, I strongly urge you to read the scientific information on our website's homepage. This is not just any old smart drug; Modafinil is the most widely used cognitive enhancing medicine, and has been around for over 20 years! There's a very strong body of scientific research detailing that Modafinil is not only highly effective, but void of any serious side effects or abuse potential. In fact, although not well publicised, Modafinil is routinely used by governments, academics and professionals all over the globe.

Please note – We do not condone the media hype - misinforming people that Modafinil is some sort of wonder drug from the film “Limitless”. We have read and analysed countless research papers, to compile a comprehensive list of references to back up ALL of the information we provide our customers. I think this is where we set ourselves apart from the crowd.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don’t take our word for it, here’s a small extract from a lovely independent review by SupplementPolice.com

“ModaPharma is open and honest about its scientific evidence. Each product’s sales page features a list of benefits – which is normal for a nootropics retail website. However, where ModaPharma really excels is in its links to various studies supporting each benefit.

Many nootropics retailers will list off dozens of benefits for a particular pill without actually demonstrating any evidence. It’s refreshing to see that ModaPharma links to an extensive references section.

Better yet, those links don’t just point to a study and expect you to read through the full study trying to understand the benefits. The links point to detailed references where ModaPharma has individually summed up the results and conclusions of the study.”

Although we'd love to ramble on, we don't have to; a simple google search will reveal a very wide landscape of amazing science behind this life changing drug, with countless user reports on Modafinil communities like reddit.

So what I’ll do instead is tell you why you’re better off ordering from our store.

• We care. We understand that customers will return when they receive lightening fast customer support. So this is why we pride ourselves on helping you every step of the way!

• Your order is protected. Shipping is absolutely free, and each shipment will be fully tracked from origin to destination. This means that you can order with 100% confidence, knowing that no matter what happens, you’re covered with our buyer protection by SureDelivery. Simply put, if you don’t get your Modafinil, we will re-ship it, free of charge or give you all your money back. Pretty cool huh!

• You’re safe. We employ rapid SSL encryption, site-wide. Feel free to order using your VISA, Mastercard, Debit or credit card.

In case you’re still skeptical, here’s a few more places where happy customers are talking about us:

www.reddit.com/r/ModaPharma/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now for the fun part!

To show everyone just how dedicated we are about our products, services and customers trust, w
e are offering 20 FREE SAMPLES of 10 X Modvigil tablets (generic Modafinil brand).

All you have to do is reply to this thread explaining why Modafinil may benefit you.

But wait..

In order to be eligible for a free sample, you must comply with the following:

Your post count MUST be over 75.

We do not ship to the following countries: Ireland, Netherlands, Canada, Sweden or France.

Once you've made your post and we have replied to it saying "APPROVED", please follow these instructions:

1. Create an account with us. 

2. Within your account, click the "Address book" link on the right, enter your shipping address and save it. 

3. Send us a private message on longecity with your email address.

If you'd like to get in touch with us, or simply want to stay up-to-date, you can find us here:

Email (primary support ticket system for enquiries)

ModaPharma Subreddit (our very own reddit community)

Facebook

Twitter

Last, but definitely not least. We are very proud to support Longecity's mission statement, so please make sure you are familiar with the site and forum rules before posting.

Thank you for reading and get posting!

Warm Regards,

Staff at ModaPharma.com

Edited by ModaPharma, 14 November 2019 - 04:35 PM.

#3 the_apollo

• 153 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:08 PM

wubba-rubba-dub, Modafinil helps me study and stay awake for longer when needed.

#4 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

If Modafinil helps with motivation, working memory and increases enjoyment of tasks as stated it will be of great benefit to me.

#5 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 11:28 AM

wubba-rubba-dub, Modafinil helps me study and stay awake for longer when needed.

Hi, 

Thanks for applying. Please PM me your desired FULL shipping address AND email address.

Once all 20 members have applied, samples will be shipped and automatic order tracking emails will be issued. 

Regards, 

MP Support

If Modafinil helps with motivation, working memory and increases enjoyment of tasks as stated it will be of great benefit to me.

Hi, 

Thanks for applying. Please PM me your desired FULL shipping address AND email address.

Once all 20 members have applied, samples will be shipped and automatic order tracking emails will be issued. 

Regards, 

MP Support

#6 stunnershow

• 9 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:58 PM

I am studying to finish my degree and training for a new job. I need all the help I can get, how can I get a free sample?

#7 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2016 - 01:29 PM

I am studying to finish my degree and training for a new job. I need all the help I can get, how can I get a free sample?

I think you just have?
Assuming you PM the above stated details that is.
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#8 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:36 PM

Hi, 

I'm really sorry, your post count must be above 75 as stated in the rules above. 

All the best, 

MP Support

#9 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:00 PM

I have received my invoice and tracking # from ModaPharma already.
Looking Good!

#10 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:37 AM

Free sample here please?

#11 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:14 AM

And here, too!

#12 prunk

• 227 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 09:18 AM

Because I'm ADHD-PI and very often methylphenidate sucks.

#13 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:58 PM

I would happily try it out in order to improve concentration in my researches.

#14 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:06 PM

Free sample here please?

Hi, 

Please PM me your full shipping address and email address. 

Regards, 

MP Support

Because I'm ADHD-PI and very often methylphenidate sucks.

Hi, 

Regards, 

MP Support

And here, too!

Hi, 

Regards, 

MP Support

#15 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:10 PM

I'm interested in cognitive enhancement!

#16 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:57 PM

I want to try adding modafinil to my nootropic combo.

Thats pretty cool thanks!

#17 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:22 PM

Hi, 

APPROVED 

That's great please follow these steps: 

We do not ship to the following countries: Ireland, Netherlands, Canada, Sweden or France.

Once you've made your post and we have replied to it saying "APPROVED", please follow these instructions:

1. Create an account with us, click here.

2. Within your account, click the "Address book" link on the right, enter your shipping address and save it. 

Hi, 

APPROVED

We do not ship to the following countries: Ireland, Netherlands, Canada, Sweden or France.

APPROVED!

#18 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:03 PM

Hi, 

APPROVED 

That's great please follow these steps: 

Hi, 

APPROVED

APPROVED!

You didn't approve Niner, our trusted and respected mentor and moderator!??
Maybe his post count is too low?

:-D 

I think you just made a mistake and quoted Strangelove twice?

#19 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:11 AM

Modafinil for mood elevation, focus, and energy!

#20 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:18 AM

Niner is already smart enough, he doesn't need it! :)

• Cheerful x 2
  • Agree x 1

#21 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 03:41 AM

The company I work for is in a state of complete chaos right now. I often get called in on my day off, usually with less than an hour’s notice, and am invariably told that I will be pulling a 12-hour shift. Having a few modafinil tablets would really come in handy on days like those. Pretty please with sugar on top, may I have one of your sample packs?

#22 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

I'm interested in cognitive enhancement!

Hi, 

Very sorry for missing out a longecity GOD ;)

Hi, 

APPROVED

Regards, 

MP Support

Modafinil for mood elevation, focus, and energy!

Hi, 

APPROVED

Kind Regards, 

MP Support

The company I work for is in a state of complete chaos right now. I often get called in on my day off, usually with less than an hour’s notice, and am invariably told that I will be pulling a 12-hour shift. Having a few modafinil tablets would really come in handy on days like those. Pretty please with sugar on top, may I have one of your sample packs?

Hi, 

APPROVED

Kind Regards, 

MP Support

#23 Mind

• Topic Starter
  • Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

I would like to manage my times of wake-fullness a bit more precisely.

#24 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:58 PM

I would like to manage my times of wake-fullness a bit more precisely.

APPROVED

Kind Regards, 

MP Support

#25 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:38 AM

Hello beautiful people :)

So we have had 8 samples go out already. So we still have 12 free sample places left.

Get posting!!

Samples have gone out to the following users: 

1. @niner
  2. @tintinet
  3. @Ark
  4. @aconita
  5. @Logic
  6. @prunk
  7. @Mind
  8. @Heisenburger

Thank you to all the above for applying. Please remember to update this post once you have received your tracking number, and leave a review on this thread (or our subreddit), so others can know your thoughts. 

All the best, 

MP Support

Edited by ModaPharma, 09 February 2016 - 09:41 AM.

#26 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 07:19 PM

I received my package and have started a mini-log of my experiences here. http://www.longecity...ors-modapharma/

#27 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:14 PM

Well, I have to commend you on your promptness. Filled out the account information and sent you a PM at about the same time last night, and already have a tracking number. I assume that we can expect the same speed of service on future orders?

#28 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:07 PM

I received my package and have started a mini-log of my experiences here. http://www.longecity...ors-modapharma/

Eh!?

I thought the 20 spots had to be filled before shipping?

But how would I then have a tracking # already...

Doh!   :blush:

Best I go check to see where mine is in the world!

#29 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:57 PM

Member here since 2005, and noots user since 2007ish, I have still NOT tried Modafinil. Maybe now is the time? :)

#30 ModaPharma

• 22 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 09:18 PM

Well, I have to commend you on your promptness. Filled out the account information and sent you a PM at about the same time last night, and already have a tracking number. I assume that we can expect the same speed of service on future orders?

Hi, 

Of course! We are a customer focused business, with a product we believe in! What more can you want :)

Regards, 

MP Support

Member here since 2005, and noots user since 2007ish, I have still NOT tried Modafinil. Maybe now is the time? :)

APPROVED

Kind Regards, 

MP Support

APPROVED

Kind Regards, 

MP Support

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modapharma, sponsored thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Topic Led By