Photo

GDF11 vs BPC157: experiences & technique

gdf11 longevity life extension bpc157

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 SONOFDARTH

• 12 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 10:54 PM

After much study and correspondence with Steve Perry (Patient 0), I have decided to try GDF11 at 16ng/day.  I am extremely interested in experiences from people currently using either peptide (GDF11 vs BPC157).  I am 63 years old, and in reasonable health.  As time passes, I will post pre & post lab work.

I am also interested your procedure for mixing such small amounts of drug with diluent.  For example, the vial I received is about an inch long with a blue cap (pic attached).  There is no sterile rubber injector port, just an open vial.  I am an RN and assume its much like mixing ampules...very carefully put in small amounts of diluent, close back up, rotate several times, aspirate and inject into 30cc sterile water bottle, and repeat 3 or 4 times to be sure you get all of the invisible material.  Not exactly sterile because in this case I can't use a filtered syringe... which bothers me.  But, interested to see what everyone else is doing.

Any feedback or advice would be appreciated.

#2 MikeDC

• 1,570 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:54 AM

GDF11 is very contraversal so far. Half of the studies say it rejuvenate and half says it accelerate aging. Don't spend time and money on it.
  • Disagree x 4
  • Agree x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • like x 1
  • unsure x 1

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 SONOFDARTH

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

Took my first dose yesterday.  20 minutes after taking it, my systolic bp shot up 34 points, no change in HR or diastolic or spo2.  Didn't last long and within a few minutes dropped down to normal.  Felt a little warm all over.  For the rest of the day, I felt OK... which for me is pretty good.  By the end of the day, I was feeling a little better.  This morning, I was up, ready to go, and feeling fine.  Not a radical change, but like I used to feel.  I had decided to inject every other day, but very tempted to take another injection.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 SONOFDARTH

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

Today's dose did not cause any noticeable spikes.  No noticeable anything. Still using half dose. May need to crank it up to 16.7ng 

#5 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:44 PM

Very interesting and good luck. It's good that there are multiple people testing the same thing on them, rules out a lot.

#6 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:10 AM

I got nothing out of gdf11 on a very long run. For all I know gdf11 caused my gym PR's to stay stagnant until I was off.

Real BPC157 is fantastic at 0.5 to 1mg nightly before bed. Great healing effects.

If I ever have to have surgery again, I will be using BPC157 stacked with cjc1295 w/dac.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:24 AM

Hi Son of Darth,

Thanks for sharing your experience. We're in the same age group and aside from patient 0 others here are significantly younger and may not notice the same benefits. My GDF-11 in on its way and I will also share my experience in this thread. I have high hopes for its potential positive incidence. I have already done 2 Epitalon telomere extension treatments which may reduce the negatives.

This is what I noted in terms of its effects and dosages. Please correct me if you think I'm misinformed:

Increased stem cells in brain and greater physical endurance

Improves Sirt 1-7 and regulates growth and health factors positively

3 months dosing to obtain effects with a maximum dose of 50 nanograms daily

Optimal dose is 20ng daily - for reference 1ug = 1 microgram = 1000 nanograms

Cheers,

DareDevil

#8 SONOFDARTH

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:08 PM

Hi DareDevil,

I started at 8ng per day just to get a feel for it.  And then used Steve Perry's forumula to arrive at 16ng/day.  Took a week break in the middle, but basically after 12 days, I got an unrelenting relux.  So I skipped 2 days, and then went to 8ng EOD (every other day). Steve says I hit upregulation, so I'm testing that today with a 16ng dose.  Also tried BPC157 during this time period and healed up a couple of old injuries within a week!  I like BPC157.  Also trying Centrophenoxine every day to clean out my brain, but after 2 weeks, getting some BP elevation and headaches.  So will stop that after today.

Only thing I can tell on GDF11 is perhaps some increase in stamina.  Will try CJC1295 next.  Still trying to decide if with or without DAC.  www.doctor-x.org likes "without DAC" and Ipamorelin. Also taking metformin... have to carry snacks when using that stuff.  Plus a wall full of supps.  Trying over the last 40 years to see what actually works and what is crap.

What did you think of Epitalon?  I like the idea of reconstructing telomeres.  I haven't read of any side-effects.  Most people using 5mg-10mg per day for 20 days, then stopping for 6 months.

• Informative x 2

#9 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:08 AM

Took my first dose yesterday.  20 minutes after taking it, my systolic bp shot up 34 points, no change in HR or diastolic or spo2.  Didn't last long and within a few minutes dropped down to normal.  Felt a little warm all over.  For the rest of the day, I felt OK... which for me is pretty good.  By the end of the day, I was feeling a little better.  This morning, I was up, ready to go, and feeling fine.  Not a radical change, but like I used to feel.  I had decided to inject every other day, but very tempted to take another injection.

To prepare GDF11 one must run it through a 0.02 micro protein-free filter syringe to be sure to filter out infectious agents.

Whatman makes the filter - http://www.sigmaaldr...ng=en&region=US

Numerous "bugs" are too small for a .2 micron filter to catch, so one must use a 0.02 size.

HIV, for instance, is 0.1 micron.

I got nothing out of gdf11 on a very long run. For all I know gdf11 caused my gym PR's to stay stagnant until I was off.

Real BPC157 is fantastic at 0.5 to 1mg nightly before bed. Great healing effects.

If I ever have to have surgery again, I will be using BPC157 stacked with cjc1295 w/dac.

How do you know it's real BPC157 and where does one source it?

• Good Point x 1

#10 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2017 - 04:21 AM

I have the same question there. I dunno how to get it either. I am hesitant to try new things lately as most of my efforts the past two years have yielded very little in terms of rejuvenation. 

Edited by Nate-2004, 25 July 2017 - 04:21 AM.

#11 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:02 AM

I have the same question there. I dunno how to get it either. I am hesitant to try new things lately as most of my efforts the past two years have yielded very little in terms of rejuvenation. 

I tried BPC-157 from Ceretropic for some injuries and had no noticeable response. I was told by Matthew Walker of Pivotal Biosciences that real BPC-157 is rare and if one has the real thing it does amazing things to heal tissue. 

Maybe this is why Ceretropic quit selling it. They found out that what they had sourced and were selling was not real.

I doubt that they could comment though, because of legal concerns, as it isn't supposed to be for human use.

I note that I have had noticeable healing effects from TB-500, so I know the difference.

#12 SONOFDARTH

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:23 PM

Hi Mikey, thanks for the reply.  Yes, I was concerned about infection as well.  As an RN, I used all sterile materials, and then, in the end, I just hoped for the best.  I could not find any viable filters.  The one you reference above, and the replacement for it, are both non-sterile.   http://www.sigmaaldr...ng=en&region=US

As to whether you know it is the real stuff...  Again, just took a shot.  Found a company, and then followed Steve Perry's advice for dosing.  You will definitely know when you inject too much.  Reflux and dyspnea are the result.  Its a little alarming if you're not prepared for it.  At that point where I was getting symptoms even using Steve's formula, I began cutting the dose until symptoms went away.  According to Steve, and Dr. Amy Wagers research, you are "reset" at that point and only need about a nanogram a week.  All of this is extremely experimental.

#13 SONOFDARTH

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:37 PM

Hi Mikey,

Thanks for the reply.  So far I have tried Epitalon, BPC157, GDF11, Ipamorelin, centrophenoxine, & Mod GFR 1-29.  The only ones I think are doing anything have been the BPC157, GDF11, & centrophenoxine.  90% of the results have been changes in my skin... gone from raggedy to very firm.  I have not seen TB-500 before, and you got my interest up with that one.  So reading up on it now.  Still early in my research... it's a little annoying about "cellular regeneration of blood vessels."  Thats how cancer does its thing is via angiogenesis.  Fortunately, its been used a while in horses.  Haven't found any instances of horses getting cancer, so that's a plus.  If you don't mind sharing, what injuries did you have that TB-500 helped with?  And what was the response time?

For those asking for my peptide vendor, I am reluctant to say.  Once they find out what you are doing, you are blackballed.  So, you'll have to do what I did... hit and miss with different strategies until you hit a home run.

#14 SONOFDARTH

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:42 PM

https://bengreenfiel...-to-use-tb-500/

#15 aconita

• 1,389 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:27 AM

There is a dedicated thread about BPC157 in the "supplements" section of the forum which might be worth checking.

• Informative x 1

#16 MikeDC

• 1,570 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:09 AM

https://www.ncbi.nlm...?i=5&from=gdf11

#17 lost69

• 285 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:12 PM

i dont think this study is very useful, gdf11 could be all about micro ng doses but i see no study using multiple micro ng doses to find the effects at those doses

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gdf11, longevity, life extension, bpc157

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users