Cerebroysin II

cerebrolysin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lunast

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:04 AM

Wondering where all of the cerebrolysin users and people of interest have gone. I have begun a regimine of Cerebrolysin and would like to endure this journey with communication of fellow users. Let us begin a new thread on this highly-touted substance.

#2 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:26 AM

I have now taken 4 cycles of Cerebrolysin over the last 2 years. 20x 5ML per day 5 days on, 2 off (1 month)

I cant say that I FEEL anything from Cerebrolysin BUT I will continue to take it as I feel it is working in the background.

​(I must add that in the last few cycles, I also took Cortexin so this might have helped)

I took these cycles before I went away on  1-2 week overseas or interstate work projects where I want to be as switched on as possible during long, hectic, mentally draining days.

While I do not actually feel smarter, more awake, more focused or whatever after a Cerebrolysin cycle, the trip away has just happened to go better.

What I notice is AFTER the project has finished, I notice that when I have had a Cerebrolysin cycle, the work project just went better. Could just be coincidence that it always went better after a Cere cycle, but I would like to keep this luck going. When I look back on the flight back (or in the last few days) I seem to feel that my decision making, diagnostics, recall just went better than usual. Nothing mind blowing but enough that it is worth it for me.

I would say every 2nd project trip I have not had a Cerebrolysin cycle beforehand and while they still usually go OK to good, I really feel there are some slight improvements after a Cere cycle.

I have another course of Cerebrolysin and Cortexin ready to start in a month before my next big trip away.

I will not be posting while I am away, but if I feel anything of value while on the cycle, I will post in here.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 SoundsAboutRight

• 51 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:27 PM

I have just purchased 20 x 5ml of Cerebrolysin from extrapharamacy.ru which was fairly cheap. Using the Bitcoin discount... just a heads up instranasal administration can trigger an autoimmune disorder, so I would avoid it...

Anyone have any good information about how to dose this via IM? Like a video or something? How to remove air from the needle? haha the first time is definitely gonna be sketchy...

if I use my quad... do I need to put the 1.5" needle all the way in?

Edited by mfad, 01 August 2017 - 10:29 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 hdl_1

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

There are a couple of videos on youtube that show the technique to inject in the thigh. Make sure you watch a couple.
As for needle length, 1.5 inch is mostly for the buttock unless you are very muscular. I'd go for a 1" for the thigh. 23 gauge is good. 25 gauge is a bit small so it takes longer to inject.
Make sure you properly desinfect the injection area.
To pull the liquid from the ampoules use a longer needle and switch to the 1" for injection. Make sure that every time you push the air out of the syringe.
Also, watch a couple of videos on how to properly break the ampoules.
For the injection, insert slowly. You'll feel if you hit something you shouldn't and you'll be able to pull out the needle without jumping. You shouldn't feel any (or very minimal) pain when injecting.
Before injecting, after the needle is inserted into your thigh, you need to pull a bit on the syringe to make sure you are not into a blood vessel. This should properly be explained in the videos though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users