Photo
- - - - -

Supplement Advocacy

nutraceuticals

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 06 September 2017 - 04:11 PM

So, it dawned on my yesterday after talking to some people, that not all medical professionals know or understand just how useful supplements can be. Drugs on the other hand they know very well. The reason for this is that pharmas and durable medical equipment companies market by teaching. So what is needed for patients to leverage more available benefits is provider education such as what pharmaceutical companies have. 

I propose that we raise money and form a cooperative to educate providers on the efficacy of various supplements and the difference between the research. In fact, I think some supplement brands such as a CoQ10 brand, probably Niagen, and a handful of others have already done this. But There's much more to the story here. There really are so many supplements that are just very powerful and very efficacious and beneficial to patients.

This is a big project and there are many ways to achieve the goal, so rather than spelling all out, I'll put out an initial call for volunteers where I will simply advise and create a framework for others to pick up on. This project is also intends to create jobs for supplement educators.

• Good Point x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nutraceuticals

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users