To go ad-free join as a Member.
Longecity would not be the most active and informative life extension forum on the internet without the support of our members and donors.
In addition to maintaining the forums, projects such as the documentary film “Exploring Life Extension”, the ground-breaking book “The Scientific Conquest of Death”, and targeted support for relevant scientific research and research scholarships for students would not be possible without the generous help from our friends and fellows across the globe.(More details on past and present goals below).
There are many worthy like-minded organizations around the world but few are able to achieve so much with so little as LongeCity.
There are two main ways to support LongeCity financially
1) You can join the Immortality Institute (the members section of LongeCity) as a member
2) Or you can make one-time a financial donation here:
If you would like:
• your donation to go to a specific cause,
please affix a note to your donation if you want to restrict how it can be used. If you wish, we can also strive to promote matching a donation that you have made for a specific project that you would like to see happen at LongeCity
• to receive a receipt for a tax-deductible donation
we will gladly provide such documentation for donations of $80+. Please contact email@example.com
Our constitution not only obliges us to observe our donors wishes wherever possible, but also contains binding provisions about careful financial stewardship. As a registered nonprofit 501©(3) institution in the USA since 2002, our accounts are shared with public authorities and our members on a regular basis. On an annual basis, we draw up a spending plan, identifying strategic priorities. All members are invited to contribute to and comment on this budget.
Past and achievements with the help of donors include:
• a free, open forum for the global exchange of information and perspectives
• an interactive web platform hosting and curating initiatives, literature, graphics, media, and links related to life extension
• matching fundraisers to advance life extension science and technology
• the ground-breaking book “The Scientific Conquest of Death”,
• the documentary film “Exploring Life Extension”,
• LongeCity hosted and co-sponsored international conferences, workshops and meetings
• Maintain an incentive system rewarding committed volunteers in small but meaningful ways
• development of publicity and marketing to support our shared mission
If you have any suggestions or questions about donations please contact our Teams & Outreach Coordinator .