• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

The SENS Challenge

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#31 maestro949

• 2,350 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:15 PM

My 2 cents...

The first two critiques really aren't worth discussing. The 3rd one is as it attempts to damn Aubrey to the lowest planes of intellectual hell and in my estimation takes a few 1/2 hearted jabs at the science though, as an armchair scientist, I'm not really qualified to comment on their success but here's where my thinking currently is at...

The pseudo science attack falls short. Any open minded person who reads Aubrey's website can see flaws in the presentation of the theories and he openly admits the website could use more polish in his pleas for more people to get engaged and help him move the ball forward. His predictions are bold beyond what most people would project, some of the analogies could use an upgrade and his smashmouth approach by criticizing fellow gerontologists is certainly unorthadox but he is clearly attempting to propose SENS as a scientific endeavor rather than selling snake oil or anti-aging medicine.

When challenged by an outsider, dismissing the challenger as simply playing pseudo science is a risky gamble and Estep & co clearly recognizes this as he spends a good deal of time setting up the definition of pseudo science and then attempts to cast SENS and Aubrey de Grey as fitting the definition. To the casual reader this tactic can be very effective and I suspect that the skeptics will spread this article throughout the blogsphere quickly as the strongest argument against SENS and the immortalist kooks that have rallied to his cause. Labelling it as pseudo science is risky because if you fail, you effectively legitimize the theories and theorist you are attempting to dismiss and significantly diminish your own stature in the process. Perhaps this is why so few from the scientific community have chose to attack SENS. But we're smart, we don't view things as black and white.

To most of us mere mortals who don't have years of biomolecular education, SENs appears to be credible science and has a following of both serious and qualified scientists as well as a fan club of immortalists prosyletizing the meme of longevity via engineering. For the latter group, the hope was that this challenge would provide more insight into what the most expedient path is to solving the issues related to aging. This was not accomplished by this first round of criticism. SENs was not exhonerated as the most prominent theory and solution to aging but nor was it ground into pseudo-science piecemeal which means that by default it merits continued learned debate.

Conclusion: Draw. Neither side made progress here. In my opinion the challenge should remain open until a better critique of the science that comprises SENS can be put forth. In the meantime SENS needs help. Each of the seven theories and proposed solutions could warrant a volume of technical information on their own. There is a lot of information about SENS that is dispersed across websites, message boards, FAQs, etc that needs to be consolidated into a consise and organized message. There is research going on whether due directly to SENS (e.g. LysoSENS) or in labs across the world and by referencing this work, would better illustrate to the scientific community examples of where investments can and should be made. Aubrey has mentioned that two publications are in the works. Hopefully these can shed some additional light on the theories and proposed solutions and communicate them to a level where both his peers in the scientific community and the public can better understand them.

The rules of science are pretty clear. Set out a hypothesis, roadmap and tests that can verify your hypothesis and then show results. Anyone can make bold predictions based on all the amazing things we see going on around us today. Regardless of how the judges decide, the science will go forward. Will this first fray sway power brokers to pay attention to SENS? Probably not. Will it rally more scientists to the cause? Doubtful. Will it raise more money for Aubrey and his followers? Unlikely. Hopefully what it does do is is send both de Grey and his critics back to their corners to sharpen their message and critiques because neither side scored many, if any points in this round.

Edited by maestro949, 11 June 2006 - 01:30 PM.

#32 maestro949

• 2,350 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:36 AM

I'm surprised that there has been so little feedback and discussion on this. Here were a few other discussions in the blogsphere...

DigitalCrusader (Eric Boyd) Blog: Transhumanism: The SENS Challenge

Existence is Wonderful (Ann C's Blog)

Comments Page at Technology Review

George P. Dvorsky's Blog

#33 Live Forever

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:41 AM

I'm surprised that there has been so little feedback and discussion on this. 

I am sure there will be more discussion when the results are announced.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 noam

• 34 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:55 PM

I think that Aubrey should have taken Estep's submission a bit more thoroughly, addressing each and every scientific argument that they made. That's because the final word was theirs (I didn't like this), and they bluntly used his silence on some of their arguments, against him.

Anyway, I think that the following paragraph in Estep's rebuttal, has helped me to understand their meaning of "fantasy":

Response: successful allotopic expression of all 13 mitochondrial coding regions while maintaining mitochondrial and cellular function is a technology that resides in the realm of fantasy. Nevertheless, attempts to achieve these things are without a doubt routine biology experiments.

I just have one question: if experiments which parallel those needed to create the technologies for implementing SENS, are, according to Estep et al. without a doubt routine biology experiments, but their success belong to the realm of fantasy, then in which realm does the success of "sending mustangs to the moon" resides ?.

I think that in order to get anywhere, we need to make sure we're on sync with the terminology. It seems that when Estep say "fantasy", they acutally mean "sound theory".

Estep and his co-authors found it important to talk a lot about deception, yet they didn't find any problem with calling the success of some routine biology experiments, a "fantasy". Interesting.

Anyway, I wonder what will be the consequences of SENS losing. I remember that immediatly after the $20,000 challenge was declared, an assistance of Aubrey said in one of the forums that the money is safe, and the SENS platform is robust enough to withstand severe criticism. I don't think that anything can surely withstand the type of critisism given in the Estep paper. The judges will see the Estep paper as a group of leading gerontology scientists, giving the impression that they are thoroughly dismissing any shred of credibility SENS or Aubrey has accumulated in the past years. They didn't even leave SENS the benefit of the doubt, nothing. I don't see how the judges can go against this.

If you look at how the Estep paper is built, you can see right away that Estep took advantage of that list of names, filling an entire *page* with the names of the 8 co-authors and himself. I wouldn't be surprised if some, or even most of the co-authors didn't make any contribution to the paper, apart from reading it, and giving their consent to be added to the list as co-authors. Estep knew that the long list of names will make a big impression on the judges, and help divert their attention from the actual meaningful debate, into psychological pressure to make what will seem to be the "appropriate choice".

I think that the important thing in this whole challenge is *not* who or how many people make the submission (the rules stated that "The Challenge is open to any molecular biologist with a Ph.D. from a recognized academic institution who is now associated with a recognized research institution and who has published on biogerontology in peer-reviewed journals". The judges need to know that the submission passed this requirement, and nothing more about the identity or number of authors per submission) rather the important thing is the actual substance of the submission. I'm sure that without those 8 co-authors at the front page, the paper's tone would have been less arrogant, more to the point, and the judges would have been less swayed away by factors that shouldn't enter their list of considerations to begin with, and that have the potential to make a decisive effect on their judgement.

Edited by noam, 15 June 2006 - 01:01 AM.

#35 Live Forever

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 05:05 PM

Four days till July, so I am assuming the results will be made known soon.

#36 opales

• 892 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 07:29 AM

Four days till July, so I am assuming the results will be made known soon.

From the TechReview SENS challenge website

The results of the judges' deliberations (with their reasoning) will be announced on this website on July 11, 2006 and published in the July/August issue of Technology Review magazine.

#37 Live Forever

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 03:41 PM

Aah, ok. Thanks opales. About 13 days then. :)

#38 Live Forever

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:28 AM

Alright, tomorrow is the day!

Get your discussion caps on. (and hopefully your "spreading the meme" hats on)

#39 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:08 AM

we won!

I guess they gave the runners up half as a condolence prize :))

#40 Bruce Klein

• Guardian Founder
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:08 AM

Interesting... should see quite a bit of good feedback on this over the next few weeks.

#41 Live Forever

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:18 AM

we won!

I guess they gave the runners up half as a condolence prize :))

Yay! I guess they gave them the half that the magazine had reserved, just because it was for that purpose.

Link to the findings for anyone that needs it again.

In the end, the judges felt that no submission met the criterion of the challenge and disproved SENS

[thumb] [thumb] [thumb] [thumb]

The scientific process requires evidence through independent experimentation or observation in order to accord credibility to a hypothesis. SENS is a collection of hypotheses that have mostly not been subjected to that process and thus cannot rise to the level of being scientifically verified. However, by the same token, the ideas of SENS have not been conclusively disproved. SENS exists in a middle ground of yet-to-be-tested ideas that some people may find intriguing but which others are free to doubt.

That is fair, I suppose everything is required to be subjected to the rigors of experimentation before a "definite" conclusion on its feasibility is determined. Luckily, this was not the question being posed for the contest.

It looks like the ones who received the money (can't really call them "winners" I guess, but the "best triers") are donating their $10,000 to American Federation for Aging Research

Also, I like the picture, haha:
Posted Image

#42 opales

• 892 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:46 AM

I am not sure if I understand why half of the money was given away:

In recognition of their careful scholarship, however, Estep et al. will be paid half the value of the prize.

It's very convoluted and kind dilutes the final decision, which was that challenge had not been met period. Esp. Tech Review report on first page which draws quite a bit attention to the fact that money WAS given away, which someone could easily interpret as meaning Aubrey & co. had failed.

http://www.technologyreview.com/

Is Defeating Aging a Dream?
    One of our finalists has won $10,000 refuting Aubrey de Grey’s antiaging theories. But the challenge remains open

BTW, The Estep et el.'s disagreement with the judges decision is just incredible ad hominem againts Aubrey:

http://www.technolog...7146&ch=biotech

#43 Live Forever

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:55 AM

A win is a win, though. Got to take what we can get.

Submitted to Digg.com (diggs appreciated!)

...and to Betterhumans.

• Lurker

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:01 AM

This statement captures the proceedings very well:

At issue is the conflict between the scientific process and the ambiguous status of ideas that have not yet been subjected to that process.

This outcome should not surprising - how do you disprove a hypothesis when you can only offer a counter-hypothesis (the established method being experimental verification)?

In such a case the winner is invariably the one who is the most skilled at debate, in the artful use of peer-reviewed studies to support the argument and the most eloquent expression. Obviously, Aubrey has been thinking about SENS for a very long time and is armed with a broad range of studies that he uses convincingly. Therefore he had Estep, distinguished by the judges as having made the best argument, but who is not a SENS expert, somewhat at a disadvantage. Furthermore, Estep was unable to veil his dislike for Aubrey and this took the punch out of some important points that he made (such as Aubrey's disregard for experimental evidence supporting the contribution of DNA damage in aging and the fundamental flaws in WILT). Ironically, despite the number of references Estep's thesis was essentially an expansion of a post he made in Technology Review's feedback section last year when TR editor, Jason Pontin, lost all sense of propriety and absurdly engaged in naked ad hominem attacks against Aubrey (what is it that makes people lose their composure with Aubrey?).

Interestingly, the judging panel could have been harsher and more strongly highlighted when Aubrey did not adequately defend some valid scientific arguments that Estep made (the fact that Venter is in the judging panel - with similar experiences of being ostracized by the scientific community would account for some of this). Therefore, it seems they are sending a message: your ideas appear to have merit - for now.

#45 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 08:48 AM

prometheus:

Furthermore, Estep was unable to veil his dislike for Aubrey and this took the punch out of some important points that he made (such as Aubrey's disregard for experimental evidence supporting the contribution of DNA damage in aging and the fundamental flaws in WILT).

Aubrey can consider himself fortunate then that your sharp wit wasn't sitting in Estep's chair Prometheus.

Apparently Aubrey keep cheat notes hidden in his beard [thumb]

Edited by zoolander, 11 July 2006 - 10:04 AM.

#46 Lazarus Long

• Life Member, Guardian
  • 8,116 posts
  • Location:Northern, Western Hemisphere of Earth, Usually of late, New York

Posted 11 July 2006 - 09:22 AM

While this article is negative in some specifics it is presented in a very detailed manner. It is also not particularly negative to the premise in a subtle way. If any publicity is good publicity it must be considered significant to have been picked up by Kerr Than, a noted popular science author and the Live Science Journal. However it is a critical article.

One Quest for Immortality Not Quite Science, Experts Say

Ker Than
LiveScience Staff Writer
LiveScience.com
Tue Jul 11, 1:00 AM ET

A bold claim by one researcher that the harmful effects of human aging can be eliminated within the next 25 years has drawn heavy fire from researchers ever since it was first announced. Today it will get a mild but formal rebuke from a group of scientists in a move that has already sparked debate.

In 2005, Technology Review magazine announced a $20,000 prize for any molecular biologist who could demonstrate that the widely publicized strategy for defeating aging being touted by Cambridge University aging researcher Aubrey de Grey's strategy was "so wrong that it was unworthy of learned debate."

Called the SENS Challenge, the goal of the competition was to settle once and for all whether de Grey's "Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence,"—a controversial roadmap for anti-aging research that aims to achieve thousand-year life spans—is true science or wildly speculative science fiction.

The award money was to be paid out evenly by both Technology Review and the Methuselah Foundation, an organization created by de Grey to promote anti-aging science. The Methuselah Foundation is also behind the M-Prize, a $3.5 million award on offer to any scientists who can slow or reverse the effects of aging.

The judges' decision: SENS cannot currently be experimentally verified and is therefore not science; however, it is not complete fantasy either.

Not quite science

SENS is a seven-part plan devised by de Grey for repairing and preventing age-related damage to the body at the cellular and genetic levels, but the approach has been widely criticized by scientists as being too broad to be useful. For example, some of de Grey's tactics include the elimination of mutations that can lead to cancer and other age-related diseases and the purging of junk proteins that accumulate within cells with age.

The judges decided that none of the submissions successfully debunked SENS, but unanimously agreed that one submission by biogerontologist Preston Estep and colleagues was "the most eloquent" in its criticisms of SENS.

However, the judges also said that while Estep's team provided many reasons to doubt SENS, they were "too quick to engage in name-calling, labeling ideas as 'pseudo-scientific' or 'unscientific' that they cannot really demonstrate are so."

Venter expressed the general consensus of the judges when he wrote "Estep et al. in my view have not demonstrated that SENS is unworthy of discussion, but the proponents of SENS have not made a compelling case for it [either]."

Because no clear winner was announced, only half the value of the prize was paid out, and only by Technology Review.

"The $10,000 therefore reflects my gift as it were to Estep and his colleagues for what I thought was a fair and sincere effort," said the MIT-affiliated magazine's Editor-in-chief, Jason Pontin, in a telephone interview.

Dispute over prize payout

But the Methuselah Foundation said that no amount of the award money should have been awarded and calls the disbursement an "expensive and rather desperate-looking smokescreen."

"The challenge was set up to be a kind of win or lose [situation], and they lost," Methuselah Foundation director David Gobel told LiveScience. "None of the challengers won so it's a perversion of the competition."

Despite disagreeing over the prize payout, Gobel said the SENS Challenge successfully fulfilled the goal the Methuselah Foundation set for itself when it agreed to co-sponsor the competition.

Than appears also to close on an issue that is more social than science, the dispute over money and the political infighting between the two organizations but Gobel I believe does have it correct when he is given the next to last word and concludes:

"Our goal was to have people treat SENS to the degree that it was worthy of being treated and to have people go on the record about their thoughts and opinions instead of deriding it behind closed doors, and we succeeded at that completely,"

And he concludes with Ponitin's comment:

The SENS Challenge currently remains open. "If someone presented a winning submission, they would still be paid the full $20,000," Pontin said.

Than's article reiterates Technology Reviews overall criticisms but the author is not apparently taking sides in that debate and rather using it to make Gobel's comment a fact. He is spreading more awareness of the meme to more people.

However Prometheus is correct in asserting that Estep's critique that there are fundamental questions of scientific principle and methodology that must be better answered. But ironically Estep doesn't agree with Technology Review's conclusion that SENS is science and forcefully asserts:

Since we don't regard SENS to be legitimate science or engineering, we didn't criticize it as a bad or immature example of either. We also didn't attempt to show that SENS is demonstrably wrong, since this is extremely difficult to do with an untested plan comprising legitimate science bundled together with hand-waving speculations -- even though the majority of these speculations cannot be taken seriously. Instead, we used this as an opportunity to describe general features of life extension pseudoscience and we used these general features to assess SENS. We showed that SENS is stereotypical pseudoscience, with its characteristic pervasive misrepresentations, diversionary sophistry, naïve and faulty science, and so on.

Before the branding as pseudoscience sticks it is going to be incumbent on us to meet a higher than normal standard for the presentation of our theoretical approaches and to that extent Aubrey should be commended on his equanimity of response. Nontheless it is going to take more than a level head and a spreading meme to make this effort successful.

IMHO it is going to take a better more carefully laid out experimental premises (hypotheses) and results (data) from closely scrutinized unquestionable methods that legitimately AND irrefutably support the premise that biological aging can be significantly impacted to turn this situation around. Don't expect to be treated fairly when the burden of proof is on us and we are up against the *consensus* of common views.

#47 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:09 AM

Aubrey, did you note the reference to da vinci in your characture?

Posted Image

If you look at the the larger area in your drawing (orange circle) it looks like a part of the female anatmony

Please don't tell me that it's just me!

#48 Live Forever

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:18 AM

If you look at the the larger area in your drawing (orange circle) it looks like a part of the female anatmony

Heh, now that I look at it. Damn you, zoolander.

#49 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:31 AM

You're a visionary like Da Vinci Aubrey. No doubt you have heard this reference before. Now how long will it take for someone to actually take you/us seriously.

#50 manofsan

• 1,223 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 11:29 AM

MIT's Techreview has posted the results of their challenge to Aubrey deGray:

http://www.technolog...sens/index.aspx

http://www.techrevie...7083&ch=biotech

Here's another article from the same site on growing new brain cells:

http://www.techrevie...7144&ch=biotech

#51 kevin

• Member, Guardian
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:14 PM

IMHO it is going to take a better more carefully laid out experimental premises (hypotheses) and results (data) from closely scrutinized unquestionable methods that legitimately AND irrefutably support the premise that biological aging can be significantly impacted to turn this situation around. Don't expect to be treated fairly when the burden of proof is on us and we are up against the *consensus* of common views.

Hence the actual work that the MF is funding by John S. et al.

http://www.methusela...esearchprojects

and other projects currently at various planning stages.

This is an inevitable evolution. Like mountain climbers setting pinions we are hammering and ascending a very old and craggy adversary. There will be more assaults on SENS by both its supporters and detractors alike but as it is a platform of proposals that accurately reflects the potential of new technologies to alleviate aging, it will adapt as new information is available. We are trying to build a completely novel structure.. we can't expect it to be easy.. at least at this stage.

#52 ag24

• Honorary Member, Advisor
  • 320 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:31 PM

For anyone who visited the TR site more than 90 minutes ago: note that their headline has now been changed to something altogether more representative of the content. I've also posted a response (in four parts, because of their software limitations) to Estep et al's dissent from the judges' verdict.

#53 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:02 PM

prometheus:

Furthermore, Estep was unable to veil his dislike for Aubrey and this took the punch out of some important points that he made (such as Aubrey's disregard for experimental evidence supporting the contribution of DNA damage in aging and the fundamental flaws in WILT).

Aubrey can consider himself fortunate then that your sharp wit wasn't sitting in Estep's chair Prometheus.

I think one key point about nDNA damage and WILT is that, while the concepts themselves (as presented by de Grey) may be flawed, they must be debated very subtly and with many references for backing. The references themselves must be subtly interpretted. The results of Potten and Vijg and many others have been debated here, with different and sometimes opposite conclusions drawn based on one's method of interpretation.

While a clear winner may yet emerge (as to whether WILT and/or SENS as a whole will work or is seriously flawed), the subtleties and depth of the discussion hint to me that SENS is worthy of debate, even if ultimately wrong. That's right, SENS likely may be "wrong", especially the WILT aspect of it, but it's not clear from a scientific or engineering aspect that it will be, and it is therefore worthy of debate. It's especially worthy of debate, given that, with only a (pick a low but reasonable number) 10% chance of being right, there's a 10% chance that it could save hundreds of millions of lives. Isn't that worthy of debating, for that reason alone!?!?.

It's very clear to me and many others that WILT is a bad idea, but not necessarily for scientific or engineering reasons. Were we trying to save a single "experimental" group of, say, 100 humans, then it may well be a good "experiment" to try. But considering the implications of applying it to tens or hundreds of millions of people is rather ghastly, even if the engineering parts turn out to work, and this very strongly implies that WILT will only ever be a theoretical solution to the cancer problem.

Edit: change "concepts themselves are flawed" to "concepts themselves (as presented by de Grey) may be flawed", as this is what I meant to say, but I was typing quickly. I was inserting my opinion for what should have been an objective statement. "may be" captures this intended objectivity, methinks.

Edit 2: Just realized "subtlely" is actually spelled "subtly". I remember that word from English 4 in my senior year in high school, because the teacher insisted on pronouncing it "sutt-lee", so the class had no idea what the word was. Once we figured out it was really "suttle-lee", i.e., the adverbial form of subtle, then the word was no longer a mystery.

Edited by jaydfox, 11 July 2006 - 03:37 PM.

#54 ag24

• Honorary Member, Advisor
  • 320 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:22 PM

Thanks Jay. I am a little tired of being described here as exhibiting disregard for experimental evidence, when I painstakingly address every single item of experimental evidence that others bring to the table. Interpreting experimental evidence as meanng something other than what the experimenter said it meant is not disregard.

#55 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:31 PM

I am a little tired of being described here as exhibiting disregard for experimental evidence

Er, was that aimed at me...?

#56 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:34 PM

Nope, never mind, I see the quote you were referring to, and it wasn't me... [wis]

#57 John Schloendorn

• Guest, Advisor, Guardian
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:58 PM

Zoolander, it is just you ;-)

#58 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:07 PM

There will be more assaults on SENS by both its supporters and detractors alike but as it is a platform of proposals that accurately reflects the potential of new technologies to alleviate aging, it will adapt as new information is available.

Within the circle of supporters, I think there's an underlying consensus that SENS or something like it will have a good chance of adding decades to human lifespan. However, I'm not sure where the detractors sit. Do they think SENS or something like it will fail, or do they think SENS as Aubrey describes it is their only target of derision? If they think SENS as Aubrey describes it is the only thing on the table for discussion, then they've sorely missed the point.

I don't have my finger on the pulse of the gerontology community, especially Aubrey's detractors. Aubrey, do you think they focus solely on your version of SENS, both its intended targets and its suggested (theoretical) solutions? Or do they see the bigger picture and mock it as a whole?

#59 reason

• Guardian Reason
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

My comments:

http://www.longevity...fm?news_id=2530
http://www.fightagin...ives/000905.php

Something of a moving target right now. Anyone have Estep's newly materialized objection/attack cached? It seems to be removed from the site:

Although the link to it is still in italics at the bottom of the SENS page as "Estep et al. strongly disagreed with the judges's opinion. Read their dissent here."

#60 jaydfox

• 6,214 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:28 PM

If you looked at the dissent while it was still active, it should be cached. BUT, you must copy the cached version to a safe location on your hard drive before trying to view it. If you try to view the cached copy from Internet Explorer, it will reload the page, overwriting the cached copy with the new one that says "article not found". I found this out the hard way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users