- - - - -

Resveratrol article questionnaire

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 9brandon

• 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:10 PM

Hello,

I'm a freelance journalist writing a feature on resveratrol for Wired News. Other publications have covered the science already; I'm more interested in the experiences and hopes of people taking the compound. I've already talked to a few people from the forums (thanks, all!) and thought I'd post this questionnaire to see what patterns (or anomalies) emerge from a larger sample size; if you have a few minutes and would like to respond, fire away. Feel free to write as much or as little as you'd like, and to respond either via email or by posting. Thanks for your time,

Sincerely,

Brandon Keim

. Brandon Keim
. Freelance Writer
. e brandon@earthlab.net
. c 617.233.5346

1. What is your age, gender, occupation and location?

2. When did you start taking resveratrol?

3. How do you decide upon your dose?

4. Do you practice other life-extension techniques?

5. What do you hope to gain from resveratrol?

6. Since you started taking resveratrol and/or pursuing a life-extending lifestyle...

a. Have you found yourself taking more risks? Fewer?

b. Making longer-term plans than you might have before? For example, investment strategies, contemplating new careers or learning new skills, and so on.

c. Seeing people who don't take resveratrol or pursue life-extending lifestyles in a different light?

7. How confident are you in the safety of what you're taking -- both the safety of resveratrol, and of other ingredients (or contaminants) in the supplement?

8. If human studies showed that resveratrol did have similar effects in humans as it has in other animals, but also carried much-increased risk of some serious health problems, would you continue to take resveratrol?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users