• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

the work of Dr vladimir volkov

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 ben44

• 9 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:38 AM

Hello,

I am new to this forum, recently I stumbled on information on the work of Dr. vladimir volkov there was scant description of his theory on the importance of H+ for longevity. However the scant information I could find came from an unreliable source. I couldn’t find any more information from respectful newsletters about this subject. I contact the head researcher on free radicals where I study in rechovot that dismissed the all thing on the grounds that the information is not professional. Does some one knows a bout a professional publication about this issue? Did someone heard about this theory?

Thank you,
Ben

#2 ilia

• Guest, Moderator
  • 614 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:58 PM

Hi, Ben!
Welcome to ImmInst! It’s great to have you here! Please tell more about yourself. What do you study in Rechovot?

As for Vladmir Volkov, “Doctor of the International University of Fundamental Sciences” – sounds like a perfect quack to me!

You haven’t found any respectable publications about him or by him, because there probably aren’t any.

His ideas, like “promoting photosynthesis in the human body,” sound mighty bizarre by any standards. As he himself defines his method “I am now patenting my elixir of life – a water acid with a clever secret which allows to accelerate the process of integration of a proton into the cell.”

I also heard he was in jail (and not for saving mankind).

Here at ImmInst, we do believe that radical life extension is desirable and possible, but probably no thanks to people like Volkov. People like him and the “resurrectionist” Grigori Grovoboy are a total disgrace to the idea.

Anyway, welcome again!

#3 ilia

• Guest, Moderator
  • 614 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:34 AM

Just found a somewhat reasonable-sounding account of Volkov’s theory in English (including full text of his “Hydrogen – Key to longevity and wellness”)

http://www.the7thfir..._Dr_Volkov.html

And in Russian (with some bibliography)

http://www.moscowuni....asp?artId=5994

No doubt, hydrogen (H+) transport and acid-alkaline balance play a huge role in bioenergetic transformations and longevity.

For a recent theory, please see the article by Dr. Reuven Tirosh of Bar-Ilan university (which I had the honor of editing):
Reuven Tirosh
The Biophysical Schottenstein Center, Physics Department, Bar Ilan University, Ramat-Gan 52900, Israel;
Ballistic Protons and Microwave-induced Water Solitons in Bioenergetic Transformations

http://www.mdpi.org/...rs/i7090320.pdf

Published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2006, 7, 320-345
http://www.mdpi.org/...contraction.htm

But there might be a very long distance between this and Vladimir Volkov’s and Boris Bolotov’s suggestions to drink acids or Olga Lepeshinskaya (in the 1950s Russia) and Theodore Baroody’s and Kurzweil & Grossman's suggestions to drink alkalis.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 ben44

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 09:00 AM

Hello ilia,
I am a student for Bio tech completing pre requisites for Msc in Bio Tech.
I like to invest time in anti-aging related information and gathered a lot of information thou I NEED SOME HELP ASSESSING THE QUALITY OF IT ALL I am 30 years old.
I do agree with you regarding Vladimir volkov although there isn't enough information
to make a judgment. I recently started to experiment with drinking soda bicarbonate daily (actually the opposite of what Vladimir Volvo said, although i also experimented with apple cider vinegar and decided against it) I will try to asses how I feel and my health level following.
>>His ideas, like “promoting photosynthesis in the human body,” sound mighty bizarre by any standards>>
I am not sure regarding that, have you heard of sun gazing? check it out..
I recently found this on the web regarding stem cell supplements, you might want to check it out also (this is from MLM watch):
http://www.mlmwatch....h/stemtech.html
Regards,
Benny

#5 ilia

• Guest, Moderator
  • 614 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:24 AM

Hi, Benny.
I never heard of sun gazing. What is it? Well, I wish we could regenerate through photosynthesis :) In some Arab and Greek legends, immortals are described as being green…

I agree that alkalinization might be a good thing. Kurzweil in “Fantastic voyage” gives an interesting theory on the “importance of being alkaline” and why alkaline water might work. Still fruit juices are acidic, and they might be good too. Again, some people think that juices (themselves acidic) are alkaline-forming.
http://home.bluegras...aline_foods.htm
One’s stomach acidity might be important too. I guess with increased stomach acidity, drinking acidic beverages might be not such a good idea. Anyhow, here is a list of ph of some foodstuffs: http://vm.cfsan.fda....m/lacf-phs.html
Have you talked with a dietician? They should know about such things.

Tell you the truth, when it comes to specific supplements and regimens, I am completely lost. You can find studies showing positive effects, and you will find studies showing negative effects, and those showing no effects whatsoever.

Hag Sameach!

#6 kenallan

• 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:36 PM

It is quite amazing how quick some people are to dismiss something. I have just finished reading Dr. Vladimir Volkov's paper "HYDROGEN AGAINST AGING, ILLNESSES AND DEATH" greatly revised by Mike Hingle for easier understanding. and it starts out with 2 quotes:
"It's easier to blow up an atomic nucleus
than to overcome one man's prejudice."
A. Einstein
"The cell itself is immortal.
The point is just the liquid medium (water)
the cell is in, and in which it degenerates.
Renew the medium periodically,
give the cell all it needs for its nutrition,
and the beat of life can last forever "
Dr Alex Karrel [Nobel Prize winner who kept
a chicken heart cells alive for 34 years]

It seems that this continues to be true. People unwilling to consider anything outside the box. Science (At least, modern science with its double blind requirement and extreme bias), continues to err on the side of "jUst don't upset teh status quo with your new ideas.
Actually reading this paper is quire thought provoking and makes a lot of sense, although quite difficult to get my thoughts around I would be happy to send a few chapter to anyone who is interested - unfortunately, the cope I have does not have the Figure's, that would help explain his concepts. The paper was sent to me by a person I highly respect and he feels strongly that Volkov may be onto something important!
BTW, I did sungazing for about half the recommended time and did not feel any big effect, although several of my friends claimed to have huges changes in their lves and became followers of RM!
Much love and blessings to all, Ken

#7 ilia

• Guest, Moderator
  • 614 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:20 AM

Well, nobody here is against new ideas. It's just that it is very difficult to understand the merits of Volkov's theory, since there seem to be no scientific (peer reviewed) publications. Introducing protons into the cell? Synchronizing with the Sun? What does it all mean?

I can claim that, say, eating dirt prolongs life and will even cook up a theory that it provides necessary microelements, immunizes the body, trains the digestive system and unifies one with Mother Earth. But I wouldn't have any evidence to support it (anecdotal evidence doesn't count). Neither, it seems, does Volkov. A few other examples come to mind, such as the arche-bacteria from the Dead Sea or Chiu's magnetic rings.

As for Alexis Carrel, he was a great man and a great immortalist. To his revolutionary suturing technique we owe all transplantations. But his claim of indefinite maintenance of tissue in culture was scientifically refuted.

#8 ben44

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 12:41 PM

I gave the text another try I used the following link:
http://home.autocom....ry_of_death.htm

bottom line:
1. There is a deficiency in cell water over time line (that is spiral or whatever, Glycolysis uses water, (I actually dont remember this as true from my studies or maybe I misunderstood the text))

2. There is no indication in the text how to replenish the missing water inside the cell or why just drinking water isn't enough.

Any new help, information?

#9 Nova

• 79 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:26 PM

The idea of the use of soda has appeared in Ukraine in 1950 also it is a deceit. Free radicals are destroyed by acid - juice orange, juice apple, juice grape. Other vitamins.

The main thing in immortality - nano robots and molecular nano robots.

#10 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:09 PM

I am no scientist. But I am a user of a product based on Volkov's work. He developed what is known by many people as H3O. The founder of Alpha-Omega Labs took Volkov's information and came up with his own H3O, which is sold in the United States as Calcium Sulphate. It is not claimed that the product will bring to the user immortality. However, it is an acid based solution which, used correctly, actually helps de-acidify the body. I don't know why that is so, but, I have been using the product about a year now. I work a very physical job, one which demands climbing on ladders and handling boards and tools up there, and I also move appliances and perform maintenance tasks. I just turned 68 years old this Sept 17.

Prior to beginning this product, I had internal soreness all up my arms. My knee joints were so painful, I could not get off of the floor without assistance. After about a month I woke up one morning and realized very quickly that I felt wonderful. My knees felt as smooth as it they had just been oiled. I soon began using a hammer again, after being unable to drive a nail for several months. Today, I am still an old man, but I get around very well. Calcium Sulphate saved me from retirement and a painful old age.

Also, my dog benefits. My Lab mix had injured a hind leg, so that she began walking on only three legs. The vet said it was not something he would advise operating on. It was a lifelong injury. He began selling me some very expensive tablets which apparently would be necessary from them on. I began giving her an eyedropper full of Calcium Sulphate. She recovered very quickly after that.

Calcium Sulphate sells for $9.99, plus some expensive shipping.

#11 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:14 PM

I am no scientist. But I am a user of a product based on Volkov's work. He developed what is known by many people as H3O. The founder of Alpha-Omega Labs took Volkov's information and came up with his own H3O, which is sold in the United States as Calcium Sulphate. It is not claimed that the product will bring to the user immortality. However, it is an acid based solution which, used correctly, actually helps de-acidify the body. I don't know why that is so, but, I have been using the product about a year now. I work a very physical job, one which demands climbing on ladders and handling boards and tools up there, and I also move appliances and perform maintenance tasks. I just turned 68 years old this Sept 17.

Prior to beginning this product, I had internal soreness all up my arms. My knee joints were so painful, I could not get off of the floor without assistance. After about a month I woke up one morning and realized very quickly that I felt wonderful. My knees felt as smooth as it they had just been oiled. I soon began using a hammer again, after being unable to drive a nail for several months. Today, I am still an old man, but I get around very well. Calcium Sulphate saved me from retirement and a painful old age.

Also, my dog benefits. My Lab mix had injured a hind leg, so that she began walking on only three legs. The vet said it was not something he would advise operating on. It was a lifelong injury. He began selling me some very expensive tablets which apparently would be necessary from them on. I began giving her an eyedropper full of Calcium Sulphate. She recovered very quickly after that.

Calcium Sulphate sells for $9.99, plus some expensive shipping.

Is this forum dead? If nobody advises me, I will refrain from posting any updates.

#12 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:42 AM

Hi Charles, welcome to ImmInst :) So, what you take is a solution of calcium sulphate? How strong? What's the dosage? I heard something about calcium sulphate on a russian forum. I am interested in hydration and ways to affect the characteristics of interstitial fluid.

I just looked up Volkov's page in Russian and... not sure I buy into his theory. But your practical results I find very interesting. Is there any other ions in the water you're taking besides Ca and SO4?

You know, I just remembered that CaSO4 is gypsum, which is in dry wall. My mom tells me that when I was a toddler, I made small craters in the wall above my crib and ate the stuff... I must have craved it. My parents did not know much about such things back then, so their solution was to hang a rag over the wall.

Edited by xEva, 11 October 2010 - 12:52 AM.

#13 pjc89103

• 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:25 PM

Hello everyone and may I introduce myself.
My name is Paul and my interests are nutrition, rejuvenation and longevity. I am happy to have found and joined this forum, and I look forward to much learning and exchanging of ideas.
I am very much interested in water and the role in plays in all of the above subjects. I recently purchased a photonic structured water unit, but haven't yet installed it. There is something I'd like to resolve first.
I too, am very interested in the works of Dr.'s Volkov and Kostenko, as are Charles Turner and xEVA. I tried to get more detailed information as to his "Elixir of Life" formula, and how to make it yourself, but there doesn't seem to be much more info available, other than the papers that come up in a Google search, like on “the 7th fire” site and others. Part two is supposed to give that information but for whatever the reason, is no longer available.
I am not a chemist, but have been experimenting with the following, in the hopes of creating the positive hydrogen protons.
First, I put a quarter teaspoon of baking powder into 1 ounce of Apple Cider Vinegar, (my thinking is that this will turn into water and Carbon Dioxide).
I then add 8 ounces of water to this mixture and drink it, in the hope that my body will then use the Carbon Dioxide to produce Carbonic Acid.
Then, hopefully, my body will use the Carbonic Acid to create the positive hydrogen protons. I hope that someone more qualified than I, will comment on this procedure's accuracy and safety.
Sincerely, Paul
p.s. Charles Turner, how, and how much calcium sulfate are you taking? Are you rubbing it on your skin externally, drinking it internally, or both?

#14 pjc89103

• 5 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

The reasons for the above "p.s questions" to Charles Turner are because of the following quotes from Dr. Volkov's paper.

"In discussing his experiments with one-year-old mice, Dr. Kostenko notes, "I was periodically making the acid washing of the mice...in the medium enriched with CO2 (Carbonic Acid). The condition of their eyes, hair has improved, improvement of the DNA condition in comparison with the control group, i.e., the quantity of defects accumulating with age have decreased. The gain of average life duration was 131 percent, and four mice are in good health for the fifth year, that corresponds to 220 human years approximately."

I"m confused as to if the mice were being bathed in the acid solution, drinking it, or both.
Paul

#15 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:11 PM

Rather than answer questions, for now at least, I prefer to paste some information from Greg Caton. Because he has had troubles his United States web sites are heavily self censored. Non USA residents may get better search results, as his business operates from Guyaquil in Central America. I saved some passages from him before the changes.

Here is the first:
Natural Products Expo East - Washington Convention Center
Washington, D.C. - October, 2001 - We introduced H3O through retail channels at ExpoEast the month after 9/11. Back in those days, people were still worried, staying out of Washington, D.C., if possible, thinking that perhaps the "next shoe was going to drop" any day. Consequently, this show turned out to be the lightest in attendance of over 100 trade shows that we attended over a 20 year period (1987-2007) . . . Nonetheless, a professor from one of the local universities, a Ph.D. in Chemistry, observed one of our demonstrations, where we added into one glass, 250 ml. of H3O (pH. 0.0) with HRx (pH. 14.0). End observable result: the two solutions cancelled each other, producing a solution with a pH of 7 . . . with no exothermic reaction!
"Impossible," the professor proclaimed, having observed the entire presentation, "what you're demonstrating is impossible -- the combination of a strong acid with a strong alkaline and no exothermic reaction." He then handed me his business card so as to reinforce both his credentials and his admonishing delivery, "Here . . . I'm a professor of chemistry and I can tell you that what you're doing violates the most basic laws of inorganic chemistry. You should be ashamed of yourself for pulling this little hat trick." He then walked away in disgust.
I mention this story because it illustrates our culture's obsession with established theoretic models and a disdain for observation. This professor of chemistry who treated me like I was an scam artist because I demonstrated something that orthodox science can't explain, wasn't really upset because he thought I was deceiving the public. What really upset him -- even though he would never admit is -- was that he didn't have a model for what he was observing. And what he was observing was in defiance of the model he already had!
Years before I would begin to author Meditopia, I would remember that moment . . . because it tells you when you have something worthy of exploration. We can't expand or grow if we only cling to experiences we can predict. It was in that moment that I knew that H3O -- and the companion solutions that use the same technology -- were truly special. They cured disease in unexpected ways just as they exhibited so many other properties that were equally unexpected and unexplained

#16 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:12 PM

More from the people who make the product:

Few discoveries that we've unearthed over our 20 year sojourn into the world of suppressed medical findings can compare to the amazing story of H3O . In the space of a product introductory page, it is almost impossible to relate all of our incredible experiences involving the use of this product -- which, again, makes its suppression all the more shameful. Among the more notable:

My Own Incurable, Recurring Acute Bronchitis -- I moved to Lake Charles from Los Angeles in November, 1984. Already possessing a genetic pre-disposition to respiratory problems, I found the hot, humid climate of "Bayou Country" to be quite disagreeable to my condition. In 1985 I contracted a nasty case of acute bronchitis that began as minor sinisitis. For the next 16 years, not knowing of an alternative remedy that would effectively treat the problem, I floated from one medical doctor to another -- and graduated from one prescribed antibiotic to another. Each time, the antibiotic prescribed would allay the symptoms . . . but only temporarily.
Each time the return of the bronchitis would worsen.
In March, 2002, Cathryn and I had a booth for Lumen Foods at the Natural Foods Expo West convention and trade show in Anaheim. The day before the show we went to set up our booth and I was coughing up so much green phlegm that I knew unless I did something drastic, I was going to have to leave my poor wife to man the booth by herself.
Knowing that H3O is harmless to animal tissue, I reasoned that since it has a "log kill rate" which exceeds that of Chlorox®, if I sprayed it into my mouth and inhaled the material into my lungs, it should kill the bacteria behind the bronchitis . . . and so . . . I obtained an empty spray bottle, filled it with H3O, pre-diluted with purified water at about a 32:1 ratio, and sprayed it -- over and over, into my open mouth -- timing the spraying to each attempt to inhale as hard as I could.
It was a crude device . . . but it worked.
Today it is nearly seven and a half years later and not only has the bronchitis never returned . . . but I have never had another respiratory illness since.

An Amazing Wound Healing Tool -- When I was arrested in September, 2001, one of the charges that was the basis for the FDA's raid was the contention that H3O was nothing more than battery acid . . . and that its use by one of our medical doctors (and surgeons), Dr. Charles Smith at Parkview Medical in Dallas, had damaged one of his patients.
Everything about the FDA's position turned out to be a lie. I knew Dr. Charles Smith well and he found H3O to be the cleanest, fastest, least prone to side-effect, wound accelerant that he had ever used. That's why he used it. Why did a vexatious litigant in Dallas go after Dr. Smith -- and myself -- for its use in the hospital? Because they claimed it was not FDA approved. (As if it would ever be possible -- no matter how many billions you spent on clinical studies, to ever get the FDA to approve something that is a variant of water!)
This travesty of justice is covered in Chapter 3 of Meditopia -- but it mimics input we received from Alpha Omega Labs' customers over a 30 month period (Feb., 2001 to Sept., 2003) . . . namely, that H3O acted not only to keep wounds clean, but to accelerate the rate of healing.

#17 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:14 PM

Within a relatively short period of time, we began to get feedback from customers, alternative practitioners, even surgeons, on its amazing properties. (The use of our H3O by Dr. Charles Smith, M.D. at Parkview Medical Center in Dallas was included in the FDA's criminal case against me in 2003. Dr. Smith found the product so effective in healing wounds that in certain post-surgical cases, he didn't even use stitches. This aspect of my case is discussed in nauseating detail in Chapter 3 of Meditopia®.)
From March to November, 2001, our office was involved in a serious melanoma case with a Mr. R.L. Banks. Out of that case a series of photographs emerged which we used to create the page, R.L. Banks: A Pictorial Narrative of An Amazing Melanoma Recovery. [ 8 ] Strangely, it was only after working with Mr. Banks for six months did we become aware of something else in the pictures that was unrelated to the removal of the melanoma itself. Bank's grey hair -- a clear sign of his advanced age -- had reverted to the blond color of his youth . . . not all at once and not in clearly defineable increments, but rather in gradual stages throughout the eight months we worked with him.

#18 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:15 PM

The name of the product -- without proper explanation -- could be deceiving to those who don't take the time to read, for it is not our contention that AO H3O Concentrate is pure hydronium. One prominent patient in the field, which uses a similar process, states that the exact composition of the "H+ rich" end product is, for all intents and purposes, indeterminable, but probably consists of variations of H3O, H5O2, H7O3, H9O4, etc. -- variants of the same hydroxyl combinations found in ordinary water, just in higher concentration. What we know is that the composition of the hydroxyls yields are an aqueous solution with a far higher percentage of H+ . . .
And since we're on the subject of composition, it should be noted that a laboratory analysis of AO H3O, using HPLC, mass spectometry, or any number of chemical analysis methods will determine that the product is an aqueous solution of approximately 7% sulphuric acid. So the logical question becomes, "Is that all this is?" And what we know from extensive research, done by ourselves and HPT Research (which is now out of business -- the principals having moved on to new company names), is that the sulphuric acid is "denatured" in the manufacturing process. If it were not for the fact that the process denatures the acid, you would not able to safely drink even the diluted versions of this product.

#19 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:19 PM

The companion to our H3O Concentrate, the HRx Hydroxide Concentrate draws from the same proprietary technology, only it carries entirely different uses. Whereas H3O is a super pure, non-corrosive acid, HRx is its alkaline counterpart. The HRx concentrate measures about pH 13.5 -- so it should be violently caustic, and yet it is not. Coming from the same technology as H3O, this is not surprising...
Since so much of Alpha Omega Lab's work has centered around cancer, (accelerated by our work in third world countries where people cannot afford conventional treatment to begin with), this became our starting point.
Early in our work with HRx, it became apparent that it had dramatic potential in overall nutrition, particularly for those suffering from most types of cancer; adult diabetes; and possibly muscular dystrophy. Our suspicions were entirely theoretical.
We were aware, for instance, that many of those who view cancer as a "nutrient deficiency" disorder -- even those who concur with the polymorphic microorganism theories of Antoine Bechamp, Royal Rife, and others; or such etiological theories as "parasitic carcinogenesis" (i.e. Hulda Clarke) -- acknowledge the harmful role of pH imbalance. Genius is not required to acknowledge the obvious: cancers cannot grow or even survive in an alkaline, or even a neutral, pH environment. They require acidity.
In working with the inventors of HRx, we came to understand that if you made ordinary drinking water with it regularly, bringing the "water" to a pH of approximately 9.0, and you drink it, the pH of saliva and urine samples will reflect values in the 6.4 to 7.0 range -- not 5.2 to 5.9. This meant that HRx indisputably brought the entire circulatory system, and therefore the organ tissues through which the blood passes, into less acidic pH ranges. But the next question was not so easy to answer: is there really much significance in making the body less acidic? And does this observation, now confirmed after four years of use, bring any relief to a patient who has a disease that is created because of mild acidosis to begin with? In other words, so what if acidosis brought on the cancer -- will reversing the acidosis benefit the patient now that the cancer process is already in place? And what about the many other maladies that, in whole or in part, are aggrevated, if not created, as a result of a pH imbalanced physiology biased to acidity?
Even at this writing, we do not have enough empirical evidence, let alone well-constructed longitudinal studies, to support conclusive findings, despite some of the miraculous anecdotal comments we have received. What we can rely on is the clinical findings of doctors we have consulted in several countries -- physicians we know and respect. And this is what we know:
The effectiveness (putting aside any toxicological issues for a moment) of the leading alternative cancer treatments in use today, in part, draw their efficacy from the fact that they mildly adjust the pH upward. These include: (1) hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) therapy, (2) ozone therapy, (3) cesium, and (4) coral water or coral powder. Improperly handled, all three can be quite toxic when used internally. We know through experimentation that none of these will bring as quick a change in pH balancing as will HRx. (Enthusiasts of bio-oxidative therapies will be quick to point out, however, that in the case of hydrogen peroxide and ozone, it is the oxygenation and not the pH balancing, that are behind the benefits, since cancers cannot survive in aerobic environments, either.)
With this working knowledge in hand, we now feel confident to recommend the following as a nutritional support adjunct to our internal Cansema products (Caps and Tonic III; and our CanSupport Nutritional Support product lines, as well as a general purpose pH balancing program:

General Use Instructions *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add 2 fluid ounces (that's 4 Tablespoons, or about 60 ml.) to each gallon (4 quarts, or 3.785 liters) of purified water. Distilled water is optimal. Pro rate accordingly.

Use this solution for drinking water; for coffee and tea; and for cooking. Try to consume not less than 64 fl. oz. (2 quarts, or roughly 1.6 liters) per day. This concludes all uses: drinking "water," reconstituted beverages, cooking, etc. -- wherever and however you consume it orally. WHEN you take the prepared solution is important, too: in order to allow the digestive acids of the G.I. tract to properly digest your food, it is best to take the solution, or any beverages you make with the hydroxide solution, between meals. You probably want to allow at least 45 minutes between the time you take beverages and your next meal time. If you use the solution in the preparation of meals (i.e. in cooked meals), use it sparingly and in not more than one meal per day.

Monitor your pH with the strips that are provided. A good system recommended by some clinicians is to measure the pH of the saliva and urine and divide by two. Take your daily measurement upon getting up in the morning, before breakfast. If you measure at other times of the day, particularly after meals, you will get skewed results.

Keep a log of these daily measurements.

As your pH measurements move higher, closely monitor the results. You are looking to be in the range of 6.4 to 6.6 average. From this point forward, go with a "maintenance program" of "two days on, two days off" with your HRx Solution, or "as needed" to keep you, at the least, above an average pH of 6.2.

#20 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:19 PM

Preliminary testing shows that H3O has incredible potential as a food preservative. The same "super anti-microbe" characteristics it has generated in medical applications is manifesting in food preservation tests. In a separate report, H3O & Food Stability: A Test, we discuss test results obtained last year on post-harvest tomatoes, which we hope will encourage other, politically-neutral research institutions to follow our lead and those of our associates. If the results to date stand up under scrutiny, there is the distinct possibility that stabilized H3O could not only replace the usual standard-fare food-grade acidulents, such as phosphoric, citric, and lactic acids in a variety of applications, but, of even greater significance and importance, it would replace entire categories of preservatives: virtually all sorbates, benzoates, proprionates, nitrates, and their salts for most food processing stability applications, particularly in fluid and "IM mode" (intermediate moisture) substrates.
  • like x 1

#21 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:40 PM

charlesturner, this all looks like a bad infomercial. And SPAM. It does not pay to ignore the questions you were asked and instead forcefeed people the info they don't give a hoof about.
  • like x 2

#22 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:59 AM

The name of the product -- without proper explanation -- could be deceiving to those who don't take the time to read, for it is not our contention that AO H3O Concentrate is pure hydronium. One prominent patient in the field, which uses a similar process, states that the exact composition of the "H+ rich" end product is, for all intents and purposes, indeterminable, but probably consists of variations of H3O, H5O2, H7O3, H9O4, etc. -- variants of the same hydroxyl combinations found in ordinary water, just in higher concentration. What we know is that the composition of the hydroxyls yields are an aqueous solution with a far higher percentage of H+ . . .
And since we're on the subject of composition, it should be noted that a laboratory analysis of AO H3O, using HPLC, mass spectometry, or any number of chemical analysis methods will determine that the product is an aqueous solution of approximately 7% sulphuric acid. So the logical question becomes, "Is that all this is?" And what we know from extensive research, done by ourselves and HPT Research (which is now out of business -- the principals having moved on to new company names), is that the sulphuric acid is "denatured" in the manufacturing process. If it were not for the fact that the process denatures the acid, you would not able to safely drink even the diluted versions of this product.

Laboratory analysis shows that it is 7% sulphuric acid, aka "battery acid". "Extensive research" done by this guy and some other guy who "moved" is not described. This is way beyond vague. The way we separate truth from BS is by replicating the experiments that other scientists describe, in order to see if we get the same results. These guys don't describe anything, and don't appear to know what they are talking about. They use language that has specific, well-defined meaning in science, but it sounds as though it is not being used appropriately, since various things they describe have never been observed by others, nor would they be expected to be on the basis of known science. Do they at any point describe their manufacturing process? If everything here is true to form, the process would be a "trade secret".

Much of this reminds me of "alkalized water", a poorly understood byproduct of the electrolysis of water which has been described in the scientific literature. The people who mislabel it "alkalized water" have little or no understanding of it, and are using existing scientific terminology incorrectly. This causes everyone to think that it is a scam, yet there is actually something to it. I will hypothesize for the moment that there is really something to the AO "H3O" product. Perhaps it is the same phenomenon behind the electrolyzed water. If we knew something about the manufacturing process, we might get a hint as to what it actually is. Unfortunately, the purveyors of this product are behaving in ways that make them look fraudulent.
  • like x 2

#23 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2010 - 01:31 PM

Niner, I have a question. Once I craved sulfur, so I tired to dissolve it in water and of course it did not. But when I added just a tiny amount of it into a glass of carbonated mineral water, it dissolved with a hiss and the result was a very pleasant sower taste, with warm and soft undertones, much nicer than it would be with lemon juice. And the taste and smell was infinitely better than sulphuric mineral waters people drink at some European spas. I understand that S reacted with CO2 in water, but I'm not sure what was the result. What's your take on it?

#24 pjc89103

• 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 07:35 PM

Thanks for all the information Charles.
I'm still unclear as to how Dr. Kostenko was experimenting with the mice. Either by washing them, or having them drink the water, or both.
Also, how much H3O water are you drinking per day, and of what strength?
And are you taking every fifth week off, as Volkov suggests?

#25 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:12 PM

Speaking as myself again,
I use calcium sulphate on wounds, full strength.
Greg Caton's Alpha-Omega website even sells it in large quantities for use in spas.
Daily, I drink two ounces of a mixture of it and distilled water. (One ounce of calcium sulphate to the gallon of water). A few times, I have washed my eyes with this weakened solution. Once a month I take a break for a few days, to allow the body to assimilate it better. This was not recommended by Caton, but I believe it was Volkov who recommended that for his product.

#26 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:07 AM

charlesturner, this all looks like a bad infomercial. And SPAM. It does not pay to ignore the questions you were asked and instead forcefeed people the info they don't give a hoof about.

I had to repeat their words because it is the only source of information I have, aside from personal experience. I felt that most questions that could be asked of me would be covered by someone more authoritative. If you are not receptive to learning about it, I am sorry. It would be your loss, not mine.

#27 charlesturner

• 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:11 AM

The reasons for the above "p.s questions" to Charles Turner are because of the following quotes from Dr. Volkov's paper.

"In discussing his experiments with one-year-old mice, Dr. Kostenko notes, "I was periodically making the acid washing of the mice...in the medium enriched with CO2 (Carbonic Acid). The condition of their eyes, hair has improved, improvement of the DNA condition in comparison with the control group, i.e., the quantity of defects accumulating with age have decreased. The gain of average life duration was 131 percent, and four mice are in good health for the fifth year, that corresponds to 220 human years approximately."

I"m confused as to if the mice were being bathed in the acid solution, drinking it, or both.
Paul

I don't know enough about this to expand on it.

#28 pjc89103

• 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

I am not a chemist, but have been experimenting with the following, in the hopes of creating the positive hydrogen protons.
First, I put a quarter teaspoon of baking powder into 1 ounce of Apple Cider Vinegar, (my thinking is that this will turn into water and Carbon Dioxide).
I then add 8 ounces of water to this mixture and drink it, in the hope that my body will then use the Carbon Dioxide to produce Carbonic Acid.
Then, hopefully, my body will use the Carbonic Acid to create the positive hydrogen protons.[/b]

Can anyone comment on the above, from one of my previous posts?

#29 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:17 PM

Once I craved sulfur, so I tired to dissolve it in water and of course it did not. But when I added just a tiny amount of it into a glass of carbonated mineral water, it dissolved with a hiss and the result was a very pleasant sower taste, with warm and soft undertones, much nicer than it would be with lemon juice. And the taste and smell was infinitely better than sulphuric mineral waters people drink at some European spas. I understand that S reacted with CO2 in water, but I'm not sure what was the result. What's your take on it?

It sounds like you made a thiocarbonate. These are like carbonates where one, two, or three of the oxygens have been replaced by sulfur. I'm surprised it was exothermic like that, assuming you were using elemental sulfur. (The yellow powder) Is that what you used? I have no idea what the health effects of a thiocarbonate would be, but spa water probably contains it if it's that easy to make, so it's probably not bad for you.

#30 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:24 PM

Then, hopefully, my body will use the Carbonic Acid to create the positive hydrogen protons.[/b]

Can anyone comment on the above, from one of my previous posts?

If all you want is protons, then any acid will do it. You could just drink Apple Cider Vinegar, which is good for you anyway. That's the very definition* of an acid; a proton donor. If there's anything to the Alpha Omega concoction, there has to be more to it than just protons, however. If they don't disclose the method for manufacturing it, then all you can do is take their word that they have this magic stuff that doubles the lifespan of mice. That seems like a claim that should have some backing if we're to accept it...

* The concept of acid can be expanded beyond proton donors, to be technical.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users