Photo
- - - - -

2000 mg Club

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#31 Ghostrider

• 1,996 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:34 AM

I don't plan on taking any resveratrol as a supplement until more studies are completed.

Yeah, same here.

#32 ikaros

• 334 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE (cnorwood)
Have we posted MR's view of resveratrol anywhere yet?

I'm fairly sure it was posted somewhere in one of those long threads. Might as well link everyone to the forum at the MF, though:

http://www.methusela...isplay.php?f=48

I think the discussion on resveratrol's dubious claims and even possible dangers pointed out in the link provided by shepard is sufficient for the present moment to conclude that the stuff has been overhyped and supplementation with it is not reasonable.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:46 AM

I think the discussion on resveratrol's dubious claims and even possible dangers pointed out in the link provided by shepard is sufficient for the present moment to conclude that the stuff has been overhyped and supplementation with it is not reasonable.

From correspondence I've had with another forum member:

FWIW, I'm very little impressed by the arguments against the safety of Sirt1 activation posted at Methusulah in regards to decreased p53 activity and the upregulation of Sirt1 in tumors. They're interesting points, but hardly warrant calling resveratrol a dangerous substance. They point out Sirt1 upregulation in some tumors; one would expect tumors, which often have a very stressful, hypoxic microenvironment to upregulate a stress-response master regulator. I see no reason at this point to think that it's causative rather than an adaptive response in the tumor. They also mention decreased p53 activity as being worrisome, but decreased p53 activity in terminally differentiated tissues, such as neurons and muscles, is exactly what we want in order to lessen their chances of undergoing apoptosis in response to transient stresses. A slight decrease in p53 activity in no way recapitulates a p53 null mutant, or loss of tumor suppressors like p21 or p16.

I do think the in vivo tests in animals point to low toxicity and many possible benefits. The ad hoc human testing reported in this form seems to confirm this in humans, at least in the short to medium term. Mega-dosing anything is liable to be fraught with problems, as some of the posts in this and other threads indicate. Consider aspirin: if it were a new drug, with many reported benefits, some of the resveratrol doses reported here would be equivalent to taking a handful of aspirin tablets at a time. "It must be a problem with this aspirin stuff; I got ringing in my ears and a bleeding ulcer and all I did was take 6 g a day for a month!"

#34 theone

• Life Member
  • 167 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:13 PM

Well at least in some cases SIRT1 blocks Cancer Development.

SIRT1 Protects Against Prostate Cancer Development

"Weve shown that by making a prostate cancer with cells overexpressing a mutation for the androgen receptor, which is resistant to current forms of therapy, we can almost completely block the growth of these cells with SIRT1,� he says. Dr. Pestell and his team report their findings in November in the journal Molecular and Cellular Biology"

http://www.scienceda...61127210541.htm

Also back to my first question. Even if SIRT1 decreased p53 activity. Resveratrol seems to induced activation of p53.

Not to mention the fact that resvertrol has been shown to to have "cancer chemopreventive activity in assays representing three major stages of carcinogenesis. Resveratrol was found to act as an antioxidant and antimutagen and to induce phase II drug-metabolizing enzymes (anti-initiation activity); it mediated anti-inflammatory effects and inhibited cyclooxygenase and hydroperoxidase functions (antipromotion activity); and it induced human promyelocytic leukemia cell differentiation (antiprogression activity). In addition, it inhibited the development of preneoplastic lesions in carcinogen-treated mouse mammary glands in culture and inhibited tumorigenesis in a mouse skin cancer model. These data suggest that resveratrol, a common constituent of the human diet, merits investigation as a potential cancer chemopreventive agent in humans."

#35 theone

• Life Member
  • 167 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2007 - 02:34 PM

"To elucidate the role of SIRT1 in human skin carcinogenesis, we have examined SIRT1 protein expression in 20 cases each of squamous cell carcinoma (SCC), basal cell carcinoma (BCC), Bowen's disease (BD) [SCC's carcinoma in situ], and actinic keratosis (AK) [premalignant patches thick, scaly, or crusty skin that can progress to SCC] ... Overexpression of SIRT1 is frequently observed in all kinds of non-melanoma skin cancers included in this study. In particular, strong expression was observed in all cases of BD. In addition, no obvious difference between AK and SCC was observed in the expression of SIRT1, suggesting that overexpression of SIRT1 may have some relevance to the early stage of skin carcinogenesis. We suppose that SIRT1 could be one of the critical targets for future therapy with the aim of inhibiting cell proliferation and promoting apoptosis in non-melanoma skin cancers."

http://www.methusela...hread.php?t=246

If SIRT1 activation may have some relevance to the early stage of skin carcinogenesis why does this study contradict it completely.

"For our studies, we used a UVB initiation-promotion protocol in which the control mice were subjected to chronic UVB exposure (180 mJ/cm2, twice weekly, for 28 weeks). The experimental animals received either a pretreatment (30 min before each UVB) or post-treatment (5 min after UVB) of resveratrol (25 or 50 micro mole/0.2 ml acetone/mouse). The mice were followed for skin tumorigenesis and were killed at 24 h after the last UVB exposure, for further studies. The topical application of skin with resveratrol (both pre- and post- treatment) resulted in a highly significant 1) inhibition in tumor incidence, and 2) delay in the onset of tumorigenesis. Interestingly, the post-treatment of resveratrol was found to impart equal protection than the pretreatment"

http://www.fasebj.or...ct/04-3582fjev1

#36 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:12 PM

Is it possible to feel SIRT1 activation? (I guess not)

It seems T-Res has better lifespan increasing abilities in lower life forms. Add to that the fact the our bodies contain some amount of parasites, what could be the implications of that on long term? I see a strange paradox in this. I guess the mouses the studies are performed on live in very clinically clean laboratory environments.

Another paradox could be that the T-Res is part of a plants defence against fungi. And it increases the lifespan of yeast?

Brainbox has a very good point.
Exactly what does it feel like proteomist when your SIRT1 is activated?

In the apparent heat of the discussion, I didn't want to play the role of smart-ass here. :)

Anyway, the second and third questions are still of high importance to me and in case someone has facts (or opinion), please share.

#37 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:59 PM

I've said over and over do not megadose on rsv! There is nothing so safe that you can take huge amounts without worrying about it. Melatonin is another great substance but in huge amounts it promotes cancer while in normal doses it prevents cancer.

To worry about taking small amounts of rsv is very foolish. RSV is found in a variety of foods including grapes, raisins, blueberries, mulberries etc. It is a great thing to take in moderation. Avoid the heroic doses but don't avoid it altogether. The benefits of many things are dose related. Just because the mouse studies used huge doses does not mean huge doses are optimal. I've said this since day one and people keep telling me it works for them. Then they get problems later on, some of them.

#38 luv2increase

• 2,529 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:04 PM

I didn't want to play the role of smart-ass here. :)

Are you calling me a smart-ass???

#39 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:31 PM

Huh?

No.

#40 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 09:46 PM

I've said over and over do not megadose on rsv! There is nothing so safe that you can take huge amounts without worrying about it. Melatonin is another great substance but in huge amounts it promotes cancer while in normal doses it prevents cancer.

To worry about taking small amounts of rsv is very foolish. RSV is found in a variety of foods including grapes, raisins, blueberries, mulberries etc. It is a great thing to take in moderation. Avoid the heroic doses but don't avoid it altogether. The benefits of many things are dose related. Just because the mouse studies used huge doses does not mean huge doses are optimal. I've said this since day one and people keep telling me it works for them. Then they get problems later on, some of them.

What dose do you consider megadosing and why? Maybe a range of dosing. moderate dosage, large dosage, megadose, ridiculous dosage.

Example
moderate 10mg-100mg
large = 100mg-300mg
megadose = 300-800mg
ridiculous = 800mg+

#41 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:45 PM

What dose do you consider megadosing and why? Maybe a range of dosing. moderate dosage, large dosage, megadose, ridiculous dosage.

Example
moderate 10mg-100mg
large = 100mg-300mg
megadose = 300-800mg
ridiculous = 800mg+

HN, I would more or less agree with your table of doses though moderate for me starts with 1 or 2 mg per day. Don't forget that the benefits were originally noticed in people taking probably less than 1 mg or so per day. I'd say

0 - 1 mg ... small
1 - 50 mg... moderate
50 - 400 mg ... large
400 - 1000 mg ... huge (megadose)
1000+ mg ... = are you nuts?

I don't recommend anyone to take over 50 mg per day though some people may benefit from larger amounts than that. I suspect that many who are in the mega or ridiculous range are not absorbing all or even much of what they take. This may be protecting them from some of the side effects. If they tweaked their diet which caused them to suddenly absorb a lot more, this could lead to toxicity if they were on a humongous dose regimen.

HN, you get credit for the biggest RSV thread and probably the longest thread in imminst's history. Possibly the longest of all time and it's still going.

#42 shifter

• 716 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 10:52 PM

I'm happy with the 20mg in my Pomeratrol capsule I take once or twice a day :)

2000mg?? Surely the money could be better spent on a whole range of things, rather than an insane dose of just one product.

Water is good for me, but too much of it will cause problems and could kill me too.

#43 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 11:10 PM

FYI, for a variety of reasons I've decided to lower my dosage from 600mg of t-res to 400mg. That dosage was giving me enough emodin to make me more gassy. It's not every day, but it made me much more suspectible to gas causing foods. I had trouble taking magesium, eating beans, etc.

#44 stephen_b

• 1,735 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:15 AM

I've been using the 5 mg/kg Sinclair uses as my guide, which comes to 350 mg for me. Of course, maybe he's wrong ...

Stephen

#45 proteomist

• 177 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:11 PM

The raw magnitude of the dosage numbers mean very little. 'Oh my god, two grams! That's hy-uge!' Well, what about ibuprofen? A typical therapeutic dose is 800mg, twice a day. Metformin is often taken at 2 grams a day or higher. There are many other examples.

To say that doses above 1000mg/day are 'nuts' or ridiculous', without addressing the fact that rodent studies show safety at doses several tens of times higher, and without addressing any of the PK/PD studies showing very low fractional bioavailability, seems a little unfounded to me. We also know that resveratrol has a EC50 for Sirt1 activation on the order of 10 uM. That's very high compared to well designed pharmaceuticals, which often require 10,000 fold lower concentrations to hit their EC50.

Don't you think the dosages in the Sinclair and Auwerx papers were chosen for a reason? They had to go that high (>20mg/kg/day) to get distinct effects.

Remember, just because _you_ may not be comfortable with a 'high' dosage doesn't mean that those who are, are reckless or are doing it without careful consideration of the relevant data. :)

In my opinion resveratrol will turn out to have nothing to do with the 'french paradox'. The dosages present in wine are substantially sub-therapeutic. 20ug/kg = jack+squat.

#46 curious_sle

• 464 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:13 PM

I take roughly 5mg/kg/d and well i dunno why but i kinda trust Sinclair more on Resveratrol then Xanadu :)

#47 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:14 PM

'Oh my god, two grams! That's hy-uge!' Well, what about ibuprofen? A typical therapeutic dose is 800mg, twice a day.

I don't think it's possible to compare apples and oranges here. The therapeutic doses of various substances differ substantially.

#48 proteomist

• 177 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:19 PM

Well, that's exactly my point. They do, and so dosage choice should be based on empirical data, not wild speculation. I belive the data point to 5-10mg/kg/day to be the minimal efficacious dose.

'Oh my god, two grams! That's hy-uge!' Well, what about ibuprofen? A typical therapeutic dose is 800mg, twice a day.

I don't think it's possible to compare apples and oranges here. The therapeutic doses of various substances differ substantially.

#49 proteomist

• 177 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:29 PM

What is the basis for the following assertion? What evidence is there to support the idea that large oral dosages have decreased absorption efficiency as compared to lower doses? All the rodent PK/PD papers I've seen have given dosages much higher than the people here are taking, and they showed efficient gut uptake.

I suspect that many who are in the mega or ridiculous range are not absorbing all or even much of what they take. This may be protecting them from some of the side effects. If they tweaked their diet which caused them to suddenly absorb a lot more, this could lead to toxicity if they were on a humongous dose regimen.

#50 Brainbox

• 2,860 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:38 PM

Ok, my bad I guess. It looked like you were justifying high doses of T-Res by the fact that ibuprofen also has a therapeutic dose in the range of the supposed T-Res therapeutic dosage.

On the other hand, I also think Xanadu (and others as well) might have a point here. There are a lot of anecdotal observations in the 500mg thread that were not predicted by the research, so one might be very careful not to overdo things and stay around the natural dose of let's say 5mg.

Well, that's exactly my point. They do, and so dosage choice should be based on empirical data, not wild speculation. I belive the data point to 5-10mg/kg/day to be the minimal efficacious dose.

#51 proteomist

• 177 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:46 PM

Fair enough. A dose like that would certainly be safe. I just don't think it would actually do anything, based on what I've read. Future studies may prove me wrong of course.

It's true there have been anecdotal reports of problems, but there have been anecdotal reports of resveratrol doing any number of miraculous positive things as well. I take all of these reports about the same way: very interesting, but fundamentally meaningless. [tung]

On the other hand, I also think Xanadu (and others as well) might have a point here. There are a lot of anecdotal observations in the 500mg thread that were not predicted by the research, so one might be very careful not to overdo things and stay around the natural dose of let's say 5mg.

#52 ageless

• 219 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:16 AM

Like Xanadu, I like to err on the side of caution when it comes to just about anything I ingest and prefer not to go above 100mg trans-res. Until more studies on humans suggest more is better I think it is wise to take things cautiously for now. To me, 100mg is still a megadose and I guess there will always be the personalities that just like to push the envelope. Looking at the mice studies I can sorta see where this thinking stems from, but I'm no mouse and I'm still taking in way more than I'd ever get from any food/drink, etc...
I like to believe that there is a synergy with regards to most nutrients and simply ingesting massive amounts of any beneficial substance is not the answer. Simply believing that one chemical is the answer to any disease/condition, is the thinking that led the pharmaceutical industry down the wrong path for years... almost fairytale-ish.
I think with all the mouse studies done with success so far, they are pretty much invinceable... there's gotta be some super mice out there. Us humans on the otherhand are much more complex.
About the dosage, I could be wrong, but at least I know I won't be wrong by spending money on something that could have negative consequences... doing it cautiously should guarantee me no problems, and may offer some benefit for now.

#53 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 02:31 PM

I guess I have to put in my 2 cents in now...

http://www.revgeneti...vailability.pdf

From this study, I am sure we are safe to say the following:
0 - 1 mg ... tiny (Easily flushed by your system, nothing found in human plasma)
1 - 50 mg... small (Easily flushed by your system, only traces found in human plasma)

We don't have human dosage studies above 25mg at this time. So the following represents my "wild speculation" having read through a Barcelona study on rats and high dosage of rsv, the bioavailability study I linked to previously, and another study that compares dosages of various substances in different animals including humans.

250 - 400 mg ... medium
401 - 3000 mg ... Optimum depending on your weight
3001 - 6000 mg ... Large dosage
6001 - 15000 mg ... Truly a megadose (I would not even consider this unless the rsv is pure)

Abstract from Barcelona study:
http://jn.nutrition....tract/132/2/257

Having said that... I heard someone say something about toxicity here... please let me know where I can find a study regarding that, as of yet I have found no issues with toxicity regarding Resveratrol.

Now... the above mg list is based on taking Resveratrol orally (powder or capsule), and not injected (or in any other delivery system).

Thanks
Anthony

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 04 May 2007 - 03:20 PM.

#54 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 04:27 PM

FWIW, my total cholesterol was over 200, and did not change when I started taking low doses of resveratrol. I measured no change until I increased my dosage to >= 1g/day (I weigh 78 kg.) My total cholesterol measures consistently around 160. My HDL increased 25%, but I ran out of test strips for my Cardiocheck meter, which I've been using for these measurements.

I've noticed no consistent mood or energy changes, except when I've increased my dose; then I have a feeling of well being and increased energy, but this returns to baseline within a few days. No withdrawal if I lower the dosage. No trouble sleeping.

I am currently using a 98% extract, approximately 1.2 g/day, divided dose with breakfast and lunch. I've never used 50% extracts, nor putative enhancers like quercetin. I also do not use stimulants, except occasional Rhodiola.

#55 ageless

• 219 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 06:00 PM

0 - 1 mg ... tiny (Easily flushed by your system, nothing found in human plasma)
1 - 50 mg... small (Easily flushed by your system, only traces found in human plasma)

We don't have human dosage studies above 25mg at this time. So the following represents my "wild speculation" having read through a Barcelona study on rats and high dosage of rsv, the bioavailability study I linked to previously, and another study that compares dosages of various substances in different animals including humans.

250 - 400 mg ... medium
6001 - 15000 mg ... Truly a megadose (I would not even consider this unless the rsv is pure)

Having said that... I heard someone say something about toxicity here... please let me know where I can find a study regarding that, as of yet I have found no issues with toxicity regarding Resveratrol.

Now... the above mg list is based on taking Resveratrol orally (powder or capsule), and not injected (or in any other delivery system).

Thanks
Anthony

that's the problem...no human studies and we are going way over 25mg, or most of us are. Following 'wild speculation' is not my idea of a common sense approach.
I realize you are a strong proponent of larger doses and represent a supplier of resveratrol and that in itself makes me a skeptic and i mean this in the best way possible... I don't know you, but I'm just a skeptic when it comes to many things. You maybe entirely right in your opinion and I will give you complete credit if we ever discover that you are. If studies prove many benefits to large dosing, then i'm all for it!!
I think megadosing resveratrol is a very new approach and if there is toxicity issues, we might soon find out.

#56 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 06:51 PM

To say that the mouse studies "prove" that large doses are safe is very foolish. They show nothing of the sort. Just because a mouse does not die during a certain time period under a specified dose, doesn't mean you can ramp up and say something similar is therefore safe in humans. First of all, no one asked the mice if they had numbness in their extremities. No one followed up to see how they did later. It was just short studies to find some physical reaction.

I'm all in favor of the mega people taking enormous doses. We need guinea pigs and they are elected and have been self selected. I see that the guy who sells it advocates taking it by the handful. Maybe he will write a guide on cooking with rsv? It must be tiresome swallowing all that powder or pills so why not cook with it? Let the mega people find out for the rest of us what the side effects are. I'll watch from the sidelines. I've cut down to about 1 mg per day in my multivitamin and I'm not sure but I think I can feel that.

"I think megadosing resveratrol is a very new approach and if there is toxicity issues, we might soon find out."

Indeed

#57 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

To say that the mouse studies "prove" that large doses are safe is very foolish. They show nothing of the sort. Just because a mouse does not die during a certain time period under a specified dose, doesn't mean you can ramp up and say something similar is therefore safe in humans. First of all, no one asked the mice if they had numbness in their extremities. No one followed up to see how they did later. It was just short studies to find some physical reaction.

I'm all in favor of the mega people taking enormous doses. We need guinea pigs and they are elected and have been self selected. I see that the guy who sells it advocates taking it by the handful. Maybe he will write a guide on cooking with rsv? It must be tiresome swallowing all that powder or pills so why not cook with it? Let the mega people find out for the rest of us what the side effects are. I'll watch from the sidelines. I've cut down to about 1 mg per day in my multivitamin and I'm not sure but I think I can feel that.

"I think megadosing resveratrol is a very new approach and if there is toxicity issues, we might soon find out."

Indeed

Most FDA approved drugs are tested on humans taking them for at most, a year.

Reading Sirtris's filing, they say that they expect no approved t-res supplement to hit the street until 2012, at the earliest. At my age, (47) I do not want to wait 5 years. I will rely on periodic tests to check toxicity.

#58 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:15 PM

250 - 400 mg ... medium

Thanks
Anthony

that's the problem...no human studies and we are going way over 25mg, or most of us are. Following 'wild speculation' is not my idea of a common sense approach.
I realize you are a strong proponent of larger doses and represent a supplier of resveratrol and that in itself makes me a skeptic and i mean this in the best way possible... I don't know you, but I'm just a skeptic when it comes to many things. You maybe entirely right in your opinion and I will give you complete credit if we ever discover that you are. If studies prove many benefits to large dosing, then i'm all for it!!
I think megadosing resveratrol is a very new approach and if there is toxicity issues, we might soon find out.

Wild speculation? Think you're overdosing on rhetoric. There's a whole lot of rationality behind doses of 200-1000 mg/day.

#59 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:28 PM

Thanks, I think we come from this from 2 different points of view, but can agree that it will be a great benefit when the studies regarding rsv are completed. I personally have taken 2grams a day now for... oh I think its been 5-6 months maybe a bit more... and all I can say is that I haven't had issues. I actually have felt very well, and pretty normal. I think I have personally have had a bit of an attitude change toward the better, and concentration is good as well. I have an overall good outlook on life, and a few other things regarding endurance when taxed, and recovery time is less when strained physically. But if a person on the outside that has known me, sees me and tried to describe any change, they will likely say I have changed to be much more of a family man than I used to be.

I havent been on 2 grams a day for a year yet, but I don't see many outward changes, maybe excpet for my weight loss (about 20 some pounds) but I don't think that is a big change.

regarding toxicity, I do have another study here that states how much is necessary for a rat to have adverse effects:
http://171.66.120.17...stract/82/2/614

250 - 400 mg ... medium

Basically, at 3000mg per kilogram of body weight... a human that is 150lbs would have to consume... I figure 204,000 mg (204 grams) a day to have issues. That is waaaaaaaayy over the 15 grams I was talking about in the list above, we are talking about almost half a pound of powder a day...

I think for those folks who simply want to have more data, this may help regarding toxicity. If we go by these measurements, we are still way below an adverse reaction.

Anthony Loera

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 04 May 2007 - 09:43 PM.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:40 PM

Thanks, I think we come from this from 2 different points of view, but can agree that it will be a great benefit when the studies regarding rsv are completed. I personally have taken 2grams a day now for... oh I think its been 5-6 months maybe a bit more... and all I can say is that I haven't had issues. I actually have felt very well, and pretty normal. I think I have personally have had a bit of an attitude change toward the better, and concentration is good as well. I have an overall good outlook on life, and a few other things regarding endurance when taxed, and recovery time is less when strained physically. But if a person on the outside that has known me, sees me and tried to describe any change, they will likely say I have changed to be much more of a family man than I used to be.

I havent been on 2 grams a day for a year yet, but I don't see many outward changes, maybe excpet for my weight loss (about 20 some pounds) but I don't think that is a big change.

regarding toxicity, I do have another study here that states how much is necessary for a rat to have adverse effects:
http://171.66.120.17...stract/82/2/614

250 - 400 mg ... medium

Basically, at 3000mg per kilogram of body weight... a human that is 150lbs would have to consume... I figure 204,000 mg (204 grams) a day to have issues. That is waaaaaaaayy over the 15 grams I was talking about in the list above...

I think for those folks who simply want to have more data, this may help regarding toxicity. If we go by these measurements, we are still way below an adverse reaction.

Anthony Loera

I am surprised that you have taken that does for two years, yet have not gotten any blood work. Doesn't seem prudent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users