Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

HPV supplement regimine

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 1newyorkguy

• 33 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:46 AM

Dealing with genital warts, please give feedback on the following supplement regimen. Advice on additions, subtractions and dosage would be appreciated.

New Chapter Liver Force
Garden of Life Perfect Food greens
Vitamin C, Quercetin, Vitamine A, Viatmin D3
Fish Oils
Shark liver oil
Pau D'Arco
Olive Leaf
Oregano Oil
Theanine
New Chapter Green/White Tea
IP6
Folic Acid
Zantac

#2 1newyorkguy

• Topic Starter
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:59 AM

also looking to add curcumin/tumeric and resveratrol.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:01 PM

hey dude. I'm in your boat and have made very good progress in recent months. I went to get some liquid nitrogen treatment today and barely needed it at all as I only had 2-3 very very tiny ones left. The doctor commented on how much an improvement I have made which is very good news because so far every time I've been the doctors so far its just been a brutal reminder of how bad it is.

Anyway I don't know exactly what has helped me clear them but is what I have been doing recently:

* Was eating dried shitake mushrooms getting really bad iching and rashes from them but didn't realise it was the mushrooms causing it until later so I stopped eating them

* Have changed to a raw food diet that is 80% fresh fruit and vegetables. If I do eat meat I take a protein disolving enzyme like bromelin.

Increasing the uncooked/unprocessed enzyme content in your diet is by far the most important thing to do. Eating raw turnips and decendents of the mustard seed like cabbage, brocalli and cauliflower are very helpful but overall just eat as many different and exotic fruit and vegetables as you can. Pineapples, Figs and paw paw contains protein disolveing enzymes and you probably don't know what proteins the strain of HPV you have uses to build its capsids so just eat them all!

* Sometimes I apply protein disolving enzymes directly to the Condylomata acuminata I have also tried a low flouride toothpaste and zinc oxide cream.

I don't know if this helped but I had also been taking BOTH l-lysine and l-arginine together. I stopped taking the l-lysine when I read they were probably canceling each other out but perhaps this actually helped clear the Condylomata acuminata.

Don't forget the most important one of all - vitamin C!

And if you do get liquid nitrogen treatment make absoutely sure the doc is following proper biohazard control procedures. Virus's and other junk preserve very well in liquid nitrogen.

Edited by caston, 24 October 2007 - 04:30 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • Informative x 1

#4 1newyorkguy

• Topic Starter
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:15 PM

What is the proper control procedure? I always get them frozen off if found...I don't give them the satisfaction of hanging around while I wait for my immune system to get them.

#5 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:38 AM

1newyorkguy:

Most importantly you want to ensure the doc isn't using a central receptical and or pouring the unused liquid nitrogen back into the container.

http://www.mja.com.a...zi/tabrizi.html

I have also put forward the idea that it may be possible to inhibit or destroy the replication of viruses using EME (electromagnetic energy) to alter enzyme activity in either the virses themselves or the cellular pathways (of the host cell) the virus's rely on to replicate. This is an idea I plan to explore though meta-research and increasing my knowledge of sub-atomic energy physics and I would like to argue that it could potentially (perhaps after decades of research) be the most effective way to control biology including metabolism.

#6 billypc99

• 16 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:02 AM

Unfortunately with HPV, both genital and non-genital, oral supplements have only a minimal effect for those who are nutritionally replete and have a strong supplement regimin. That said, don't underestimate the importance of probiotics in skin health as related to immune surveillance. In terms of topical nutrition, it is best suited for use after liquid nitrogen, aldara and/or condylox.
  • dislike x 1

#7 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:59 AM

I am weary of aldara because it only stimulates an immune response in the area it is applied and it is deadly if used internally. The truth is if you have had oral sex you may already have the HPV virus living in your throat.

Aldara is not a cure; it stimulates an autoimmune response. It is best not to mess with your immune system.

BTW it is possible to do typing of HPV using restriction enzymes. Look up HPV and HpyCH4V.

I personally believe there would be much fewer outbreaks out of Condylomata acuminata and less transmission of the HPV (and perhaps nearly all) virus's if we all
increased the overall Proteolytic Enzyme content in our diets.

Edited by caston, 25 October 2007 - 04:10 AM.

• Ill informed x 1

#8 1newyorkguy

• Topic Starter
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:34 AM

cabbage, broccoli and turnips?

#9 liorrh

• Guest, F@H
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 09:41 AM

look at immunovir/imunovir.
(google)
yeah, and also controlling estrogen.

#10 1newyorkguy

• Topic Starter
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:03 AM

do you think taking those anti-viral drugs are safe? could they possibly have a weakening effect on the immune system once someone goes off of them?

#11 neuroenhanced

• 63 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:48 AM

Isoprinosine would be one of the best choices.

#12 1newyorkguy

• Topic Starter
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:55 AM

that is another name for Immunovir, right?

#13 neuroenhanced

• 63 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:07 AM

that is another name for Immunovir, right?

Yeah Here's some more info.

#14 1newyorkguy

• Topic Starter
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:11 AM

you don't need a prescription? is it the same drug as found here http://life-extensio...oprinosine.html ?

I hesitate to take prescription drugs at all..and one powerful enough for HIV patients makes me think thrice.
  • dislike x 1

#15 neuroenhanced

• 63 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:19 AM

you don't need a prescription? is it the same drug as found here  http://life-extensio...oprinosine.html ?

I hesitate to take prescription drugs at all..and one powerful enough for HIV patients makes me think thrice.

It's recommended by LEF and extremely safe being naturally derived from PABA and inosine. You don't need a prescription.

Just because something may be helpful for HIV has no bearing on it being unsafe or natural.
  • like x 1

#16 liorrh

• Guest, F@H
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:31 PM

it actually strengthens your immune system... that's hwo it takes care of teh virus
I reccomend to deal with estrogen too... anyway for one scared about the disease you are way too lazy in your research

#17 graatch

• 390 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:04 AM

Do courses of pau d'arco, I wouldn't take this supplement regularly due to concerns of cellular toxicity.

#18 1newyorkguy

• Topic Starter
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:31 PM

you don't need a prescription? is it the same drug as found here  http://life-extensio...oprinosine.html ?

It's recommended by LEF and extremely safe being naturally derived from PABA and inosine. You don't need a prescription.

Just because something may be helpful for HIV has no bearing on it being unsafe or natural.

That link isn't LEF,it is life-extenstion-drugs.com which is obviously trying to piggyback on the LEF name

#19 krillin

• 1,516 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:59 PM

HPV gone wild.

#20 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:07 AM

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Gardasil yet.

#21 browser

• Validating/Suspended
  • 319 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:47 AM

Isoprinosine would be one of the best choices.

I've taken that stuff for colds years ago when was still getting them. It wasn't very useful.

#22 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:49 AM

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Gardasil yet.

Gardasil is "only" a vaccine which prevents subsequent infections from the four targeted types. It does nothing to ameliorate a preexisting HPV infection.

#23 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:35 AM

That's a shame because considering that HPV is pretty much symptom free for most people it shouldn't be long until a majority of the population have HPV. People are spreading the disease because they don't think they have anything. Apparently 50% of the US population have had HPV at some stage in their life.

#24 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:39 AM

there are hundreds of different strains of HPV.

#25 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:46 AM

Actually there are about 40 types of gential HPV and these are the one's that are sexual transmitted. Even if you have HPV you may not be infected by the HPV Types 6, 11, 16, and 18 so it still pays to be vaccinated.

Unfortunately there is no screening test for HPV in males. So unless you are showing signs and symptoms you're going to be clueless

#26 DJS

• 5,798 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:55 AM

Interesting study on the Inhibitory effects of Carrageenan:

Carrageenan Is a Potent Inhibitor of Papillomavirus Infection

#27 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:53 AM

Interesting study on the Inhibitory effects of Carrageenan:

Carrageenan Is a Potent Inhibitor of Papillomavirus Infection

This is interesting... from the paper:

Our results show that the principal mechanism by which
carrageenan blocks papillomavirus infectivity is via the direct
binding of carrageenan to the viral capsid. The binding of
carrageenan appears to block interactions between the capsid
and cell-surface HSPG attachment factors. Although the
presence of HSPGs on the cell surface significantly enhances
papillomavirus binding to and infection of most types of
cultured cell lines [10,11,36,37]

I'm not knowledgeable enough about virology to know for sure, but it sounds like this would be effective at preventing transmission of HPV, but not curative for existing infections. Anyone with an understanding of HPV lifecycle please correct me if I have this wrong. My main interest in this is the HPV that cause common cutaneous warts, rather than genital warts. Unfortunately, carrageenan, according to the authors, is about 100-fold less active against those phyla relative to the ones that cause genital warts.

#28 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:53 PM

I haven't had an outbreak of warts now for about a month.

I think a diet rich in phytochemicals, protein dissolving enzymes, and even the occasional intake of shitake mushrooms (despite getting really bad rashes from them) really hit it on the head.

I heard something about a blue light test that tells you if the virus is still active in the skin. Anyone know anything about this?

Other than that i'm looking for a source of carrageenan incase I ever do decide to share my bed with another human being.

Edited by caston, 26 November 2007 - 03:54 PM.

#29 sentrysnipe

• 491 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:46 PM

Don't forget Lactoferrin, Beta Glucan WGP 3-6 (Jarrow or Transfer Point), and I would choose Grape Seed Extract (at least 70% OPC Polyphenols) over Resveratrol.

Those three should be on top of your list. Actually those three alone may rid the virus off your system.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:08 PM

Don't forget Lactoferrin, Beta Glucan WGP 3-6 (Jarrow or Transfer Point), and I would choose Grape Seed Extract (at least 70% OPC Polyphenols) over Resveratrol.

Those three should be on top of your list. Actually those three alone may rid the virus off your system.

Thank you. I will get some of these soon ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users