Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

HPV supplement regimine

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#31 coq10

• 17 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 06:55 PM

Isoprinosine would be one of the best choices.

I've taken that stuff for colds years ago when was still getting them. It wasn't very useful.

Thats because it's not approved or used for colds. You can't use antivirals on all viruses.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Gardasil yet.

Gardasil is "only" a vaccine which prevents subsequent infections from the four targeted types. It does nothing to ameliorate a preexisting HPV infection.

The vaccine does help treat people with current HPV infection but it does not cure it.

#32 caston

• 2,141 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:13 PM

The university of Queensland does a LOT of research into HPV. I really should give someone a call there and take some time of work to go over there and see them.

http://www.uq.edu.au...tml?article=234

http://www.uq.edu.au.../?article=12009

Edited by caston, 30 November 2007 - 07:19 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 AaronCW

• Guest, F@H
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:26 AM

The best non-prescription treatment combination I am aware of consists of cryosurgical removal of all visible warts (this product may be purchased over the counter) and oral and/or topical administation of standardized green tea extract. The cryotherapy is standard first line treatment that is highly effective and safe. There is a large body of research supporting the use of components of green tea (EGCG and polyphenon E) as being effective for the treatment of genital warts, however the FDA approved treatment Veregen appears to be indicated for the treatment of non-HPV related warts (other research indicates that the green tea components are effective in HPV related warts).

References:

Protective effects of green tea extracts (polyphenon E and EGCG) on human cervical lesions.

A major constituent of green tea, EGCG, inhibits the growth of a human cervical cancer cell line, CaSki cells, through apoptosis, G(1) arrest, and regulation of gene expression.

Veregen

Edited by rasputin, 03 December 2007 - 12:30 AM.

#34 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:59 AM

non-HPV related warts

?

I wasn't aware there were warts with a cause other than HPV.

though there are some wart like skin eruptions that can happen with other agents.

#35 browser

• Validating/Suspended
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:30 AM

non-HPV related warts

?

I wasn't aware there were warts with a cause other than HPV.

though there are some wart like skin eruptions that can happen with other agents.

According to Huck Finn touching toads is also a cause.

#36 luv2increase

• 2,529 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 08:21 PM

Red Algae all the way for the treatment of any viral based illness. Red algae inhibits the HPV virus from entering human cells.
http://www.newstarget.com/019649.html

It also gets rave reviews lol from the customers over at iherb.

#37 Lufega

• 1,811 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2008 - 05:41 AM

I hear vit a & D at doses of 25000 IU and 1000 IU respectively, does the trick. Vit a should be of the animal form, retinoic acid.

#38 stargazer

• 76 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 07:42 AM

Just grow some nails and rip the genital warts of your slong. I'm serious.

#39 Lufega

• 1,811 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:36 PM

The Generic Drug Sulindac Inhibits the Activation of the Human Papilloma Virus that Causes Cervical Cancer Resulting in the Death of Infected Cells.

http://grouppekurosa...log/2008_02_21_

This drug is used for arthritis but they found that it kills HPV.

Also, Ellagic Acid

and what I stated above

vit a & D at doses of 25000 IU and 1000 IU respectively, does the trick. Vit a should be of the animal form, retinoic acid.

http://grouppekurosa...papilloma-virus

I am taking the combo of vit A &D now.

#40 MedTechrei

• 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:55 AM

you don't need a prescription? is it the same drug as found here http://life-extensio...oprinosine.html ?

I hesitate to take prescription drugs at all..and one powerful enough for HIV patients makes me think thrice.

It's recommended by LEF and extremely safe being naturally derived from PABA and inosine. You don't need a prescription.

Just because something may be helpful for HIV has no bearing on it being unsafe or natural.

That link isn't LEF,it is life-extenstion-drugs.com which is obviously trying to piggyback on the LEF name

BTW, life-extension-drugs.com didn't check out, prob. not a safe site. However, LEF doesn't supply anything other than OTC. I'm specifically interested in Isoprinosine and sulidac for my High-risk HPV situation but I keep on running into dead ends, any vet assistance via PM would be cool. The person who I got exposed through had to have lazer surgery as well as her goods removed. My family has a hist. of rhem.-like arthritus so I'm thinking that somewhere down the line (years) I can be prescribed sulindac, but every conversation I've had with a doctor about a postive HPV-DNA blood test result involving treatment with anti-virals such as isoprinosine has gotten nowheres. Every doc seems to think that unless I'm a woman or a gay man I shouldn't be concerned about the active virus rheminating in my body-- Whereas my body and conscience tells me that I should taking every action possible to be healthy and prevent the transmission of the virus. Thanks for the help.

#41 MedTechrei

• 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:49 AM

OK, here's another one.
are there any problems with taking sulindac and isoprinosine at the same time?

#42 kilgoretrout

• 245 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:24 PM

I had some really bad warts on my hands, kept getting bigger and bigger over a period of 3-4 years. Tried freezing with limited effects... just aggrivated the medium to large ones even with repeated visits... a few of the really tiny ones it got rid of.

So then I researched supplements with documented effects on HPV, and in one month they were noticibly smaller, two months almost gone, three months no trace. Amazing.

One important thing is, I had been using Phosphadityl Serine for cognitive benefits, then I read that it drastically REDUCES the presentation of antigens by cells in the body to the immune system, making it difficult to control especially things like skin lessions/warts caused by HPV. Antigen presentation is CRUCIAL. I totally STOPPED the PS. Google PS + Immune and you will quickly find the research I am talking about.

Also, at the beginning of the regimen, but only at the beginning, I kickstarted the process by treating them with plan old Salicylic Acid Topical treatment about twice a week ( to allow time for it to heal after peeling, but only just). I read that one previously unrecognized effect of Salicylic Acid is that it causes an increase in HPV Antigens in the bloodstream, which helps alert the immune system to what it needs to look for to destroy. Restrospective research reviewing ALL forms of wart treatment show that SA is MORE EFFECTIVE than ANY other type of treatment.. frezing and burning actually performed VERY POORLY in these surveys... you and your insurance are being taken for a ride by dishonest Dermatologists who will tell you they are helping you and that nothing else works... they are lying to you to line their own wallets.

After Using the SA for about the first month and I could see things were getting better, I stopped it and they just kept shrinking till gone.

EGCG (high potency Green Tea extracts with high levels of EGCG - twice a day, 150-300mg EGCG *ON AN EMPTY STOMACH*, plus NO milk products which bind and deactivate it within 30 mins of the EGCG) - there is a LARGE amount of research showing that high-dose EGCG has a direct and powerful abnti-viral effect on HPV, in fact there are some pharmaceutical prescription products both oral pills and topical creams based on it that are in preparation for release.

Sodium Selenite (1000mg/day) - high but within safety levels for most people... a form of Selenium that research has shown to both stimulate the immune system in ways inportant to HPS control, and that it is also directly antiviral - other forms of Selenium DO NOT have these properties, research shows.

IP6 -or Inositol Hexaphosphate + inositol combination. Twice recommended dose, 4 tablets twice a day on empty stomach: increases number/activity of natural killer cells by 50%... very well researched & documented.

Moducare (sterol/sterolin) combo.

Astragalus - herb shown to stimulate/strengthen immune system.

I don't know which of these did it... probably the cocktail of all of them together... hitting the virus from multiple angles as once. But I was just astounded that these horrible warts that had been getting worse and worse for years just melted away over 3 months when I did this.
  • like x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#43 NDM

• 343 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:21 PM

interesting to find aspirin having an anti-HPV effect. I take one baby aspirin daily for its anti-herpes effect (based on some small forgotten research by a Hungarian doctor). I wonder just how general are the anti-viral properties of aspirin...

#44 kilgoretrout

• 245 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:57 PM

interesting to find aspirin having an anti-HPV effect. I take one baby aspirin daily for its anti-herpes effect (based on some small forgotten research by a Hungarian doctor). I wonder just how general are the anti-viral properties of aspirin...

Topical Salicylic Acid is the active ingredient in "Compound W" and other brands of wart remover products. It is used at a very high concentration in these uses.

It is also used at a lower concentration as an anti-acne medication.

In the case of use as a wart-remover, I think it does not act as an anti-viral.. rather, it just literally destroys the bonds between skin cells, for some reason a little faster in the HPV-infected cells that have actually become the wart-callous-tissue, causing it to peel away. But usually it also burns some of the surrounding/underlying skin as well.

In addition I suppose another part of its effectiveness is not just the peeling away of infected tissue, but also the fact that you end up with a sort of chemical burn... which in itself attracts the attention of the immune system to that specific location on the skin, and also that the process forces cellular debris, including HPV viral DNA fragments, into the bloodstream due to the chemical burn opening up cappilaries at the site when cells are being melted by the acid.

So you have 3 complemetary things that SA does, all without being directly anti-viral in any way: 1) burns away infected tissue 2) alerts immune system to site-specific skin tissue repair needed, and 3) breaks down infected cells causing rise in blood levels of HPV viral anitgens that will be picked up by other parts of the immune system for additional responses specific to HPV. Simple yet very effective due probably to this combination of effects.... all with a simple acid.

But as I say in my case, after about a month of 2-3 weekly applications of SA, while I still had substantial warts visible, I stopped the SA, and possibly due to general boosting by the supplements, and now fully alerted to the presence of HPV virus, my own immune system somehow continued rapidly shrinking them until gone.

Edited by kilgoretrout, 23 February 2009 - 07:23 PM.

#45 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:28 AM

Kilgore, the gram a day of selenite and the IP6 scare me. The thing that got rid of your warts was very likely the salicylic acid. I doubt that the other stuff had much to do with it, but we'll never know. When I get a wart, my dermatologist freezes it with liquid N2, then sends me home with a bottle of salicylic acid. I put it on about three times a week, and the wart peels away. I've found that it's important to put it on thick; don't pussyfoot around. Also don't get any more on the surrounding healthy skin than you have to. Freezing by itself is usually not enough to get rid of a wart, unless it's a small one. The type of tissue matters as well; for example, a plantar wart (on the bottom of the foot) is probably the hardest to get rid of.

#46 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:35 AM

I wonder whether BHT would work. I had a friend who ad herpes in one eye. He kept it in emission with BHT.

#47 kilgoretrout

• 245 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:02 PM

Kilgore, the gram a day of selenite and the IP6 scare me. The thing that got rid of your warts was very likely the salicylic acid. I doubt that the other stuff had much to do with it, but we'll never know. When I get a wart, my dermatologist freezes it with liquid N2, then sends me home with a bottle of salicylic acid. I put it on about three times a week, and the wart peels away. I've found that it's important to put it on thick; don't pussyfoot around. Also don't get any more on the surrounding healthy skin than you have to. Freezing by itself is usually not enough to get rid of a wart, unless it's a small one. The type of tissue matters as well; for example, a plantar wart (on the bottom of the foot) is probably the hardest to get rid of.

Ah, well ,except for the fact that when I used Compound W previously, as soon as I took a break in using it... THEY WENT RIGHT BACK TO GROWING immediately. Any effect from the SA was VERY VERY TEMPORARY.

CLEARLY something was different this time... VERY different. Warts just KEPT shrinking like the body was reabsorbing them (as it should one would hope) LONG LONG AFTER the SA was completely stopped. Shocked and amazed me, I never saw these things react like this, but there is was right before my own eyes.

1000mg of Sodium Seleite is WELL below selenium toxicity which is almost unheard of below 2000mg/day

Besides, there is a very effective warning that occurs BEFORE selenium toxicity, but prior to it... if your urine and/or general body odor begin to have a strong sulfurous/garlic smell to them... cut back on the selenium till this effect stops. No harm done.

Oh yea one other component.. Zinc Sulfate form of Zinc has been shown is some trials to have some effectiveness against HPV, s I started taking 200-300 mg of that a day... balanced by 2mg copper AT A DIFFERENT PART OF THE DAY. That amount IS safe so long as it is balanced by copper.

There are no known let alone documented instances of problems or harm coming from the use of IP6. None. Zero. Zilch. All those worries are hypocondriac hypotheticalism. Your body can handle this stuff very well, it does so all the time mixed in with normal foodstuffs. On the other hand there are MANY HIGHLY documented positive improvements in immune function coming from medical research. This beats hypothetical heebie-jeebies about "excess mineral chelation" just way off the charts.

#48 MedTechrei

• 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:15 AM

I've read through some of the threads mentioning the use of Methyl Jasmonate via inhalation route, but I'm wondering if a current HPV infection (High-Risk associated with Cervical Dysplasia) would benifit from preventative treatments of Methyl Jasmonate along with Sulindac (200mg 3times daily),and vit A(25000 IU) and D(1000 IU).

Main perspective treatments are going to be VitA+D along with Sulindac. Are there any interactions that I can expect from Methyl Jasmonate with aformentioned treatments and can Methyl Jasmonate be used to prevent cancer? -thanks

#49 kilgoretrout

• 245 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:52 AM

ANd to keep them at bay I am going to add high-dose D3 (5000 IU/day) as well as Multi-Carotenoids as per the research cited above.

#50 jamie

• 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:05 PM

Interesting thread. I would like to add that I have been taking green tea supplements orally, comprising 45% EGCG, for the last few months, and after an outbreak in the last few days, decided to experiment with applying the powered contents of these supplement capsules directly to the affected area of skin. This very quickly had a visible effect on the growths, which, though painful, came off quite easily after only 2 days of applications.

I would highly recommend other people trying this with EGCG-rich supplements and letting us know the results.

#51 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:00 AM

Interesting thread. I would like to add that I have been taking green tea supplements orally, comprising 45% EGCG, for the last few months, and after an outbreak in the last few days, decided to experiment with applying the powered contents of these supplement capsules directly to the affected area of skin. This very quickly had a visible effect on the growths, which, though painful, came off quite easily after only 2 days of applications.

I would highly recommend other people trying this with EGCG-rich supplements and letting us know the results.

Did you just apply the dry powder, or did you make a paste out of it in some way? Seems like the dry powder would mostly fall off and not be absorbed.

#52 eason

• 126 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:17 AM

I'm surprised only one person has mentioned Astragalus. Astragalus increases production of immune-system chemical IL-2, which fights HPV.

Edited by eason, 11 January 2010 - 06:28 AM.

#53 NDM

• 343 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:46 AM

I'm surprised only one person has mentioned Astragalus. Astragalus increases production of immune-system chemical IL-2, which fights HPV.

can you cite some evidence?

#54 MedTechrei

• 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:36 PM

So I started taking sulindac up to 600mg a day (but preferred lower doses as it caused some liver dysfunction), and I noticed an IMMENSE improvement in my skin quality, no more itchyness, and I felt (after about several months of treatment) like I was back to my old self before the infection was palpable. Mind you this was the highrisk type, I only had generalized itchyness as well as the lesions. But, as soon as I heard that they had approved the guardasil vaccine for men, I knew it was obvoius to get the vaccine and with the first dose the lesions entirely disappeared. I stopped my sulindac treatment and have been only getting the vaccine because I was worried that since the sulindac stops the transcription of the hpv virus it would also prevent the transcription of the vaccine within my body, . Was I theoretically correct in doing this? Also, might I mention that I am still about two months away from my last needed shot in the vaccine and some symptoms, tiredness, itchyness, have returned and it's obvoius that my body really wants to get the last shot in. If I were to reinitiate my therapy with sulindac, would that help or hinder the vaccine within my body? I felt wonderful sevearl weeks following the first and second doses, but it seems to decline with time. I almost figure that it would just be smarter to just go without the sulindac, just in case, since I only get 1 chance with the vaccine... unless someone knows where I can get some blackmarket guardasil boosters.. (which is unlikely, and illegal lol). The thing is... It's really starting to wear on me... the persistant infection I mean, the tiredness and itchyness is just really tempting to get rid of with a few sulindac pills.

#55 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:55 AM

Cat's claw
garlic
diamond v yeast?

hope this info helps your problem

#56 Bron

• 103 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

I was not able to down vote this old post, so I had to quote it just to comment on the stupidity of it.

I honestly think this is the dumbest post in the history of the internet. Joking or not.

Edited by Bron, 20 March 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#57 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Gardasil yet.

Gardasil is "only" a vaccine which prevents subsequent infections from the four targeted types. It does nothing to ameliorate a preexisting HPV infection.

There are studies indicating that Gardasil can reduce frequency of outbreaks even if given after infection. One was in already infected women and another in already infected gay men.

Also, as mentioned, Gardasil may give protection against strains you may not have yet.

Before I ever had any outbreak I asked my doctor for the Gardasil vaccine when I became single after a 10 year relationship. He didn't want to give it to me because I am a man above 25, despite my being in a high risk group and despite having had fewer partners in my life than many 20 year olds.

Stupid fucker - a year later I actually had my first outbreak. It's been pretty much continuous for the past 6 months.

So I took one of these studies to my doctor and asked for the vaccine again. The idiot still doesn't want to give it to me.

Edited by viveutvivas, 21 March 2013 - 12:01 AM.

#58 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

I was not able to down vote this old post, so I had to quote it just to comment on the stupidity of it.

I honestly think this is the dumbest post in the history of the internet. Joking or not.

Actually not that dumb. Curettage is a legitimate treatment for warts.

#59 Bron

• 103 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

Wow, I didn't know a curette is finger nails. Good to know next time someone wants to spread the virus all over their "slong" by picking at it with their finger nails... especially the small ones, you should be able to scrap them right off. And big ones, easy to rip that whole thing off.

Simply fantastic advice. I definitely need to read some more tips like this. I don't understand why anyone is discussing supplementation. Given this advice was given so long ago, I am surprised to find that people still have HPV, I cannot believe they just don't get rid of it by themselves with their finger nails...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

Wow, I didn't know a curette is finger nails. Good to know next time someone wants to spread the virus all over their "slong" by picking at it with their finger nails... especially the small ones, you should be able to scrap them right off. And big ones, easy to rip that whole thing off.

Simply fantastic advice. I definitely need to read some more tips like this. I don't understand why anyone is discussing supplementation. Given this advice was given so long ago, I am surprised to find that people still have HPV, I cannot believe they just don't get rid of it by themselves with their finger nails...

Your ability to employ snarky sarcasm is noted, but I actually permanently got rid of a wart on my hand precisely by pinching it off with my nails.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users