Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

HPV supplement regimine

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 anagram

• 339 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

Indole 3 carbinol is a promising over the counter supplement which has clinically been shown to cure/prevent HPV infections in Humans.
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15193659
http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/9627242
  • like x 1

#62 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

Indole 3 carbinol is a promising over the counter supplement which has clinically been shown to cure/prevent HPV infections in Humans.
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/15193659
http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/9627242

Great find!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:10 AM

interesting to find aspirin having an anti-HPV effect. I take one baby aspirin daily for its anti-herpes effect (based on some small forgotten research by a Hungarian doctor). I wonder just how general are the anti-viral properties of aspirin...

Topical Salicylic Acid is the active ingredient in "Compound W" and other brands of wart remover products. It is used at a very high concentration in these uses.

It is also used at a lower concentration as an anti-acne medication.

In the case of use as a wart-remover, I think it does not act as an anti-viral.. rather, it just literally destroys the bonds between skin cells, for some reason a little faster in the HPV-infected cells that have actually become the wart-callous-tissue, causing it to peel away. But usually it also burns some of the surrounding/underlying skin as well.

In addition I suppose another part of its effectiveness is not just the peeling away of infected tissue, but also the fact that you end up with a sort of chemical burn... which in itself attracts the attention of the immune system to that specific location on the skin, and also that the process forces cellular debris, including HPV viral DNA fragments, into the bloodstream due to the chemical burn opening up cappilaries at the site when cells are being melted by the acid.

So you have 3 complemetary things that SA does, all without being directly anti-viral in any way: 1) burns away infected tissue 2) alerts immune system to site-specific skin tissue repair needed, and 3) breaks down infected cells causing rise in blood levels of HPV viral anitgens that will be picked up by other parts of the immune system for additional responses specific to HPV. Simple yet very effective due probably to this combination of effects.... all with a simple acid.

But as I say in my case, after about a month of 2-3 weekly applications of SA, while I still had substantial warts visible, I stopped the SA, and possibly due to general boosting by the supplements, and now fully alerted to the presence of HPV virus, my own immune system somehow continued rapidly shrinking them until gone.

Hi do you think that what I have a facial peeling product Glyco-Lac/60, Level 2 Gel Peel -30 ml Could do the same? Not sure of the concentrations but i'm pretty sure it is 20% Glycolic and 60% Lactic. as most level 2 peels are 20-30%.

I will get some Lactic acid as well just to make sure. Any reason why they would use Salicylic Acid? maybe it is the most gentle of these acids

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#64 shp5

• 219 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:09 PM

Are there any new angles here? A female friend in her early 30s is dealing with warts for a year without great improvements. Starting i3c is apparently a good idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)