F@H Prize Competition & Progress
Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:09 PM
Edited by Mariusz, 04 April 2008 - 07:14 PM.
Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:48 PM
Good question, don't know just yet.
How often will that be updated?
Found an error in previous chart, it is corrected in this one. A contributor's initial score was inadvertently counted. Such things can happen because this particular display process in non-automated. At the end of each three month period, winning scores will be determined by the difference in final scores minus starting scores (which are on record).
Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:40 PM
Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:52 AM
Looks like it's going well. Doing a sterling job on keeping the ongoing stats btw .
Yes, the team is doing remarkably well, and your efforts are appreciated.
Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:30 PM
- Stanford appears to be having difficulty posting statistics. The title shows last official update included in this chart, although some of the scores appear to be more recent than the official time.
- My Internet access will be very limited for several days, so it may be a while before I post a new chart.
- Maestro949 volunteered to update the chart as his schedule permits.
Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:27 AM
Note: The PPD listed on the display is an attempt to present a 7-day average of PPD including all contributors. The noticable jump in PPD from 29,709 PPD yesterday, to 33,445 PPD today is probably the result of at least two factors:
- Contributors have increased their PPD lately.
- Due to the recent lapse in display data, the 7-day data is not available. Yesterday's PPD calculation included nine days of data and today's calculation only five days of data. Accordingly, tomorrow's display will include six days and so on, until the display again represents a 7-day average.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users