Photo
- - - - -

Unhackme

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 rhc124

• 62 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:55 AM

Many of you are familiar with with the popular program unhackme that analyzes ones computer. In that spirit, I would like this group to analyze my resveratrol formula, povide their thoughts and what they are using. Since I got tired of mixing my resveratrol concoction everyday I decided to make a batch that would last a week. First try was just resv, alcohol, lethicin and water. That stuff got to be pretty hard to drink after a few days, and yes I kept it in the freg. Here is my current concoction:

1 ounce Everclear
14 grams of Resveratrol
Mix and let set 30 minutes and then mix again, all by hand

12 ounces of hot water mixed with 7 tablespoons of leticin mixed with a hand blender.

Add Resv/OH to Lethicin/water and mix with hand blender.

Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and mix with hand blender again.

Add about 8 ounces of orange juice and mix again.

This gives me somewhere around 24 ounces of mixture. I then store it in the freg and then take about 4 ounces in the morning for the next 8 days. For some reason this is easier to drink after ther 4th day. It maybe the orange juice.

So guys unhackme. Tell me what you think. I'm sure there is a better way.

Edited by rhc124, 21 April 2008 - 04:22 AM.

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:34 AM

Many of you are familiar with with the popular program unhackme that analyzes ones computer. In that spirit, I would like this group to analyze my resveratrol formula, povide their thoughts and what they are using. Since I got tired of mixing my resveratrol concoction everyday I decided to make a batch that would last a week. First try was just resv, alcohol, lethicin and water. That stuff got to be pretty hard to drink after a few days, and yes I kept it in the freg. Here is my current concoction:

1 ounce Everclear
14 grams of Resveratrol
Mix and let set 30 minutes and then mix again, all by hand

12 ounces of hot water mixed with 7 tablespoons of leticin mixed with a hand blender.

Add Resv/OH to Lethicin/water and mix with hand blender.

Add 1 ounce of olive oil and mix with hand blender again.

Add about 8 ounces of orange juice and mix again.

This gives me somewhere around 24 ounces of mixture. I then store it in the freg and then take about 4 ounces in the morning for the next 8 days. For some reason this is easier to drink after ther 4th day. It maybe the orange juice.

So guys unhackme. Tell me what you think. I'm sure there is a better way.

It doesn't sound like there's enough alcohol to dissolve 14 grams. Do you get a clear solution, or is there a lot of solid still there? Also, does all the lecithin dissolve in the water? When it's all mixed up, does it remain as a suspension, or does the resveratrol settle out? Do you get globs of olive oil, or does the lecithin keep it emulsified? (I'm guessing the latter, but not sure)

I could only speculate as to why it tastes better after the 4th day, but if it's capped up and cold, you probably aren't losing a huge amount of activity. You could probably figure out what part of it tastes bad by making up some mixtures that leave out the Everclear and/or the resveratrol. You could taste the lecithin solution by itself. Everclear doesn't win any prizes as a fine liqueur, and resveratrol, once it's been micronized by going from alcohol solution into water, also doesn't taste all that great to me.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 rhc124

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:53 AM

.[/quote]
It doesn't sound like there's enough alcohol to dissolve 14 grams. Do you get a clear solution, or is there a lot of solid still there? Also, does all the lecithin dissolve in the water? When it's all mixed up, does it remain as a suspension, or does the resveratrol settle out? Do you get globs of olive oil, or does the lecithin keep it emulsified? (I'm guessing the latter, but not sure)

I could only speculate as to why it tastes better after the 4th day, but if it's capped up and cold, you probably aren't losing a huge amount of activity. You could probably figure out what part of it tastes bad by making up some mixtures that leave out the Everclear and/or the resveratrol. You could taste the lecithin solution by itself. Everclear doesn't win any prizes as a fine liqueur, and resveratrol, once it's been micronized by going from alcohol solution into water, also doesn't taste all that great to me.
[/quote]

After 30 minutes there are still some solids at the bottom of the alcohol/Resv mixture. I mix the lecithin into 180 degree water and then hand blend so it gets mixed well. Kind of thick after mixing. I made a mistake concerning the amount of olive oil I add ,which I corrected after you posted, I only add 1 tablespoon. The whole batch after mixing with the handblender seems to mix well. I don't really know what happens to the mixture after storage because it is in a aluminum sports bottle. I shake it each morning before I take my 4 ounces.

Do you think I should use more alcohol? Is there anything that you recommend? Thanks

#4 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:18 AM

After 30 minutes there are still some solids at the bottom of the alcohol/Resv mixture. I mix the lecithin into 180 degree water and then hand blend so it gets mixed well. Kind of thick after mixing. I made a mistake concerning the amount of olive oil I add ,which I corrected after you posted, I only add 1 tablespoon. The whole batch after mixing with the handblender seems to mix well. I don't really know what happens to the mixture after storage because it is in a aluminum sports bottle. I shake it each morning before I take my 4 ounces.

Do you think I should use more alcohol? Is there anything that you recommend? Thanks

I don't know if you want more alcohol. You don't want to be getting whacked before you drive to work. (Or if you have a job like I used to have, maybe you do...) The point of the alcohol is just to micronize the resveratrol, which will happen best if it is completely dissolved. The problem is, to get it to completely dissolve, you'll need a lot more alcohol. I could imagine precipitating it out into water, then filtering it to get rid of the alcohol. That would be a hassle though, and you would lose some resveratrol in the process, plus you run the risk that the resveratrol would aggregate or recrystallize in some way that would subvert the whole process. It's a problem; I don't want to drink that much everclear on a daily basis. It would be kind of interesting to know what's going on in the bottle. Does it have a big enough mouth that you can look in, or could you store it in something transparent? You mainly want to know that you're not losing the resveratrol in some sort of cake on the bottom that gets washed out in the dishwasher or something like that.

As far as other things to try, Hedgehog and Maxwatt have both had pretty good things to say about hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) as an agent for suspending resveratrol. I think I'm going to give that a try.

#5 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:34 AM

As far as other things to try, Hedgehog and Maxwatt have both had pretty good things to say about hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) as an agent for suspending resveratrol. I think I'm going to give that a try.

According to a paper Sinclair published in the November 29 issue of Nature, the vehicle used to administer SRT-501 was 2% HPMC + 0.2% DOSS. Sinclair has stated elsewhere that SRT-501 is micronized resveratrol. DOSS is dioctyl (2-ethylhexyl) sulfosuccinate which is a fast wetting surfactant, sort of a detergent. I don't know anyone who has actually acquired it; HPMC by itself results in good dispersion in water throughout the liquid.

From the following article:
Small molecule activators of SIRT1 as therapeutics for the treatment of type 2 diabetes

Jill C. Milne, Philip D. Lambert, Simon Schenk, David P. Carney, Jesse J. Smith, David J. Gagne, Lei Jin, Olivier Boss, Robert B. Perni, Chi B. Vu, Jean E. Bemis, Roger Xie, Jeremy S. Disch, Pui Yee Ng, Joseph J. Nunes, Amy V. Lynch, Hongying Yang, Heidi Galonek, Kristine Israelian, Wendy Choy, Andre Iffland, Siva Lavu, Oliver Medvedik, David A. Sinclair, Jerrold M. Olefsky, Michael R. Jirousek, Peter J. Elliott & Christoph H. Westphal

Nature 450, 712-716(29 November 2007)

doi:10.1038/nature06261

supplementary information http://www.nature.co...ure06261-s1.pdf

#6 rhc124

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:20 PM

I don't know if you want more alcohol. You don't want to be getting whacked before you drive to work. (Or if you have a job like I used to have, maybe you do...) The point of the alcohol is just to micronize the resveratrol, which will happen best if it is completely dissolved. The problem is, to get it to completely dissolve, you'll need a lot more alcohol. I could imagine precipitating it out into water, then filtering it to get rid of the alcohol. That would be a hassle though, and you would lose some resveratrol in the process, plus you run the risk that the resveratrol would aggregate or recrystallize in some way that would subvert the whole process. It's a problem; I don't want to drink that much everclear on a daily basis. It would be kind of interesting to know what's going on in the bottle. Does it have a big enough mouth that you can look in, or could you store it in something transparent? You mainly want to know that you're not losing the resveratrol in some sort of cake on the bottom that gets washed out in the dishwasher or something like that.

Unfortunatly the bottle has a small mouth but I have not really noticed a difference between the first dosage and last as in consistency. After I have used up my concoction I fill the bottle up with about 12 ounces of water, shake and pour that in a clear glass to drink. Have not noticed any clumps what so ever, just that the water is off color.

I could increase the alcohol up to 2 ounces. That is still only equivalent to half a shot a day. What do you think about the addition of olive oil?

Where would one go about finding HPMC? Currently I am taking 10 mg of Bioperine with my concoction along with all of my other suppliments.

#7 Hedgehog

• 462 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:14 PM

According to a paper Sinclair published in the November 29 issue of Nature, the vehicle used to administer SRT-501 was 2% HPMC + 0.2% DOSS. Sinclair has stated elsewhere that SRT-501 is micronized resveratrol. DOSS is dioctyl (2-ethylhexyl) sulfosuccinate which is a fast wetting surfactant, sort of a detergent. I don't know anyone who has actually acquired it; HPMC by itself results in good dispersion in water throughout the liquid.

From the following article:
Small molecule activators of SIRT1 as therapeutics for the treatment of type 2 diabetes

Jill C. Milne, Philip D. Lambert, Simon Schenk, David P. Carney, Jesse J. Smith, David J. Gagne, Lei Jin, Olivier Boss, Robert B. Perni, Chi B. Vu, Jean E. Bemis, Roger Xie, Jeremy S. Disch, Pui Yee Ng, Joseph J. Nunes, Amy V. Lynch, Hongying Yang, Heidi Galonek, Kristine Israelian, Wendy Choy, Andre Iffland, Siva Lavu, Oliver Medvedik, David A. Sinclair, Jerrold M. Olefsky, Michael R. Jirousek, Peter J. Elliott & Christoph H. Westphal

Nature 450, 712-716(29 November 2007)

doi:10.1038/nature06261

supplementary information http://www.nature.co...ure06261-s1.pdf

Very true I'm guess I'm torn.. If we assume that the patent is the SRT501 formulation and now they state this. However, I don't think that these molecules will fit in a cyclodextrin. So I guess you could use the vehicle to figure out if these other compounds are better than SRT501 IF you assume a cyclodextrin is the SRT501. You would get data to see how much better these are compared to the SRT501 formulation. See attachment for a good article

Also view this page for more info on diff formulations

http://www.imminst.o...rol-t21627.html

Posted Image

Attached Files

Edited by Hedgehog, 22 April 2008 - 07:16 PM.

#8 TianZi

• 519 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:56 AM

FYI anything over 1.5 ounces of "spirits" (40% alcohol content) daily is considered by the National Institute of Health to exceed the maximum safe amount for the average person, and many people should not have any alcohol at all.

I believe that Everclear is 190-proof, meaning that it has 95% alcohol content. That in turn means that per the NIH guidelines, you are risking your health by imbibing more than about 0.5 oz. of Everclear daily.

You are already talking about exceeding that limit just with the alcohol you'll use in this compound, and if you also socially drink, you'll exceed it by an even greater amount.

Sirtris apparently isn't using alcohol to increase bioavailability, and you don't need to either.

#9 rhc124

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:02 PM

FYI anything over 1.5 ounces of "spirits" (40% alcohol content) daily is considered by the National Institute of Health to exceed the maximum safe amount for the average person, and many people should not have any alcohol at all.

I believe that Everclear is 190-proof, meaning that it has 95% alcohol content. That in turn means that per the NIH guidelines, you are risking your health by imbibing more than about 0.5 oz. of Everclear daily.

You are already talking about exceeding that limit just with the alcohol you'll use in this compound, and if you also socially drink, you'll exceed it by an even greater amount.

Sirtris apparently isn't using alcohol to increase bioavailability, and you don't need to either.

According to my calculations 2 ounces of Everclear would still be in the range that would be considered healthly in my concoction, since its is divided over 8 doses. (2 ounces x .95 = 1.9 ounces of alcohol / 8 = 0.2375 ounces of alcohol per day which is well below the above maxiumum safe amount of 0.6 ounces of alcohol per day.)

#10 maxwatt

• 4,949 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:38 PM

The use of alcohol is to dissolve the resveratrol, or at least reduce the size of the larger particles; this is a substitute for miconization, which Sirtris do use in their formulation.

On a separate note, it's been known since the late fifties, and shown in study after study, that moderate drinking increases life expectance, but government agencies and medical associations are very reluctant to recommend it. They sometimes go so far as to say if you already drink moderately, continue to do so, but don't recommend taking it up.

I think there are two reasons for its not being recommended. First is the puritanical strain in this country, and second the fact that people differ greatly in their genetic ability to process alcohol.

The recommendation is usually a drink a day, defined as a glass of wine, one beer or one shot of whiskey, or one for women, one or two for men. One size does not fit all. Women do not produce as much alcohol dehydrogenase as men, it's not just a matter of lower body mass. East Asians are notoriously poor with alcohol, flushing uncomfortably. (There are many exceptions.) Pepcid AC is said to help with the flush. Other genetic groups are more prone to alcoholism than others, such as Native Americans and the Irish. Alcoholism is all but unknown among Ashkenazic Jews, in spite of, or because of, centuries of the use of wine in religious rituals.

Here's to the man drinks water pure
And goes to bed quite sober;
He falls as the leaves do fall
He'll die before October!

Here's to the man who drinks dark ale
and goes to bed quite mellow;
He lives as he ought to live
And dies a jolly good fellow!

#11 Guest_aidanpryde_*

• Lurker

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:05 PM

I am using Polysorbate 80/Water/500mg Transresveratrol daily and I am very satisfied with the dispersing effect caused by PS80.
If I correctly remind Tween80 turned out to be more effective than HPMC. It may not be the best tasting drink, but it does not make one puke, so thats alright for me.

#12 Hedgehog

• 462 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

I am using Polysorbate 80/Water/500mg Transresveratrol daily and I am very satisfied with the dispersing effect caused by PS80.
If I correctly remind Tween80 turned out to be more effective than HPMC. It may not be the best tasting drink, but it does not make one puke, so thats alright for me.

• HPMC/DOSS 400mg/kg = Cmax of about 55uM
  • Cyclodextrin 50mg/kg = Cmax of about 22uM
  • Tween 80 xxxmg/kg = Cmax of about 205uM (it doesn't state the mg/kg given)
http://www.imminst.o...rol-t21627.html

Edited by Hedgehog, 23 April 2008 - 08:18 PM.

#13 Guest_aidanpryde_*

• Lurker

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:51 PM

Yes I know, I have already read the article and patent. But one could guess and speculate by looking at the other dosages used here, that they have probably not used a higher dosage of Resveratrol in combination with PS80 than with the other dispersing agents. The highest dosage used were

-600mg of not-micronized RSV with MC
-as second 500mg micronized RSV and MC, which is a more effective combination then the previous
-followed by the most effective formulation with HPMC/DOSS and a further reduction in dosage of RSV: 400mg

So it could be that PS80 was combined with even a weaker dosage of RSV than with HPMC/DOSS. But this is of course just guessing around. :)

#14 malbecman

• 733 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:31 PM

Here, here!!!! What's the source?

#15 maxwatt

• 4,949 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 01:45 AM

Here, here!!!! What's the source?

It's an olde English Pub song. You can find the full lyrics HERE.
At the time the song was written, water was seldom safe to drink, especially in cities. But beer and ale were naturally disinfected.
Polluted drinking water has been a problem since antiquity. In ancient Rome they drank dilute wine that was mostly vinegar when they could. It was healthier than water. Throughout Europe from the middle ages to modern times, beer in the north and wine in the south were preferred beverages unless you wanted to "Die before October."
In the far east, the problem was solved by drinking tea; boiling water killed pathogens. Perhaps the notorious Asian intolerance of alcohol was responsible. But it seems to be a fact that Europeans, particularly the ruling classes, were slightly looped most of the time. I suspect this explains much of European history. :)

Edited by maxwatt, 24 April 2008 - 01:46 AM.

#16 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:30 PM

So cycolodextrin, tween80, lecithin, or miralax ........I am a little confused as to the best way to go.

#17 maxwatt

• 4,949 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:19 PM

So cycolodextrin, tween80, lecithin, or miralax ........I am a little confused as to the best way to go.

They all improve bioavailability, though cyclodextrin may be problematic: one can measure high blood levels, as resveratrol is complexed in the cyclodextrin molecule which is water soluble. However, it is unclear whether the resveratrol gets into your cells, or is excreted by the kidneys, unused by the body. Efficacy UNKNOWN until someone measures urine levels along with blood levelsfrom a measured dose.

tween80-- increases serum levels, tastes awful and is difficult to obtain in food grade. I've not used it myself.

lecithin -- works, is readily available but is a pain to mix up. It tastes less bad than tween80. I would describe the texture as reminiscent of snot mixed with water. :)

miralax -- it works, but best with micronized or mostly micronized resveratrol. Works better if the resveratrol is first mixed in a little ethanol to reduce particle size.

HPMC -- best, IMO. Tasteless. Mixes better than anything else except perhaps tween80, not so sensitive to particle size as miralax, though it can be an issue with "lumpy" resveratrol (such as the samples of Vital Prime some of us obtained; Hedgehog posted SEM photos showing large clumps, and many particles greater than 10 microns. Other vendors' samples were mostly under 10 microns; a sample of micronized resveratrol that Hedgehog obtained was all under 10 microns in particle size in the photo.) HPMC is used in non-fat salad dressing and vegetarian capsules in place of gelatin, and to keep sugar glazes on candy smooth.

HPMC is available in several grades; the numerical suffix is an indicator of viscosity. I found that the lower viscosity HPMC dissolved in water more easily without gelling. I use HPMC-05. HPMC-4000 required a lot more stirring to dissolve, and there tended to be many gelatinous lumps in the water.

#18 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 05:56 PM

Nice summary Max

#19 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 06:08 PM

Where are you getting your HPMC from? Every place I find is from China, heh.

#20 maxwatt

• 4,949 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:21 PM

Where are you getting your HPMC from? Every place I find is from China, heh.

The Chinese do make some very good quality stuff. You have to know who you are dealing with. There are also American companies selling or reselling it, who test what they sell.

#21 rhc124

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:09 PM

Got some HPMC and am now trying a new concoction:

16 grams of Resv mixed with 2 ounces of Alcohol (The additiional ounce of alcohol seems to help)

About 1/8th of a teaspoon of HPMC mixed in 12 ounces of water ( Still working on the correct amount of HPMC. Did get some clumps that were difficult to get rid of. Once mixed in the water, could not tell much until I added the Resv/OH and then wham, total dispersion. )

Placed this into my sports bottle and then added orange juice, about 8 ounces, until the 24 ounce bottle was full. This cocoction is actually very tasty. Much better than the lethicin.

Question: Isn't HPMC used as a sustained release agent? If so, will this have the same effect in the above concoction and what will it do to serum levels?

#22 Hedgehog

• 462 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:57 PM

Got some HPMC and am now trying a new concoction:

16 grams of Resv mixed with 2 ounces of Alcohol (The additiional ounce of alcohol seems to help)

About 1/8th of a teaspoon of HPMC mixed in 12 ounces of water ( Still working on the correct amount of HPMC. Did get some clumps that were difficult to get rid of. Once mixed in the water, could not tell much until I added the Resv/OH and then wham, total dispersion. )

Placed this into my sports bottle and then added orange juice, about 8 ounces, until the 24 ounce bottle was full. This cocoction is actually very tasty. Much better than the lethicin.

Question: Isn't HPMC used as a sustained release agent? If so, will this have the same effect in the above concoction and what will it do to serum levels?

Yes if you use too much. You want to use just enough to make your dispersion. probably 0.1%-2%. THe lower the better. Samething with oil, it may appear to make your resv soluble but add it to water and see what happens. Oil may make res slowly reslease into your cells. It depends how fast the oil is taken up by the Cells. In other words the higher the cocentration of HPMC or OIL the more the REsv will be attracted to these things rather than your bodys cells and decrease cellular uptake.

#23 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:35 PM

Who are you getting your HPMC from? PM will work.

#24 docmaas

• 129 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:32 AM

They all improve bioavailability, though cyclodextrin may be problematic: one can measure high blood levels, as resveratrol is complexed in the cyclodextrin molecule which is water soluble. However, it is unclear whether the resveratrol gets into your cells, or is excreted by the kidneys, unused by the body. Efficacy UNKNOWN until someone measures urine levels along with blood levelsfrom a measured dose.

Are you saying that the concentration in plasma could be complexed as well as free resv? Couldn't one use the same testing for urine as for plasma?

Mike

#25 Hedgehog

• 462 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

Are you saying that the concentration in plasma could be complexed as well as free resv?

All the studies I have seen state that the cyclodextrin doesn't enter the cells or the blood plasma.

Couldn't one use the same testing for urine as for plasma?

The metabolites don't all get passed in the urine (some go out as feces) and you probably won't find any free resveratrol.

#26 rhc124

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 08:24 PM

I have made a critical error. For some reason I got it in my head that 1/4 teaspoon was a gram rather than the correct 500mg of resveratrol. I knew this before but for some reason I forgot, maybe I'm just getting older. So for both of the concoctions I have mentioned above the amount of resveratrol should be reduced by half.

Sorry for the error.

#27 maxwatt

• 4,949 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 11:22 PM

I have made a critical error. For some reason I got it in my head that 1/4 teaspoon was a gram rather than the correct 500mg of resveratrol. I knew this before but for some reason I forgot, maybe I'm just getting older. So for both of the concoctions I have mentioned above the amount of resveratrol should be reduced by half.

Sorry for the error.

It depend on the particular batch; how densely he spoon is packed makes a difference. Did you level it with a knife blade? Did you compress the powder when you did? Kitchen measuring spoons are not consistently of the same volume. It''snot laboratory equipment. Only way to know for sure is to weigh it. I have some of very fine particle size, a leveled teaspoon consistently weighs close to a gram. The next batch might be different.

#28 rhc124

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:02 AM

It depend on the particular batch; how densely he spoon is packed makes a difference. Did you level it with a knife blade? Did you compress the powder when you did? Kitchen measuring spoons are not consistently of the same volume. It''snot laboratory equipment. Only way to know for sure is to weigh it. I have some of very fine particle size, a leveled teaspoon consistently weighs close to a gram. The next batch might be different.

I had bought one of those small scales and had measured a previous batch which came out to about a little less than a quarter of a teaspoon for 500mg based on my kitchen measuring spoon. I tried to measure my new batch but the stupid scale would not work. The above concoctions were based on four very full unpacked kitchen measuring teaspoons, so the actual amount is really unknown but I am guessing 2 to 2.5 grams for each, current batch is not very fine particle size. I fell like an idiot for posting the wrong amount but after realizing my error I felt it was my duty to post my error. If I get new scales then I can post the correct amount. Main thing I wanted to see was what other people are using and to critique what I was doing.

#29 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:20 PM

I tried to measure my new batch but the stupid scale would not work.

Sounds like you shopped at scale palace. First one I had to send back because it didnt work at all, second one stopped working after 3 days.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 maxwatt

• 4,949 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:20 PM

I tried to measure my new batch but the stupid scale would not work.

Sounds like you shopped at scale palace. First one I had to send back because it didn't work at all, second one stopped working after 3 days.

beyond-a-century.com has a 30 dollar scale that works consistently. They do change models from time to time, but the ones I've seen have all worked well.

Edited for speling and grammer.

Edited by maxwatt, 05 May 2008 - 08:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users