Photo
- - - - -

Is this a good product?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Applepie

• 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

Hi, i was about to order some piracetam and choline from Bulknutrition.com. Thought i might buy some Resveratrol aswell and this http://www.bulknutri...roducts_id=3386 seems to be the only resveratrol containing product they have. So i wonder if it's good or if it's not strong enough or whatever. I'd like to order everything from one site to keep shipping fees at a minimum (i live in Europe). This is the first time i buy any of these products.

Thanks

Edited by Applepie, 17 July 2008 - 06:51 PM.

#2 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:20 PM

Hi, i was about to order some piracetam and choline from Bulknutrition.com. Thought i might buy some Resveratrol aswell and this http://www.bulknutri...roducts_id=3386 seems to be the only resveratrol containing product they have. So i wonder if it's good or if it's not strong enough or whatever. I'd like to order everything from one site to keep shipping fees at a minimum (i live in Europe). This is the first time i buy any of these products.

Thanks

If you read the label, each capsule provides 16 mg trans resveratrol which is not very much. There are other things in there, grape seed extract and green tea extract, in similar sub-pharmacological doses. Personally, I wouldn't bother with t.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:51 PM

Thanks for the quick response Maxwatt.

Just a reminder that this type of post (especially from a first time poster) is usually deleted or edited. Reason being that many viral marketers use similar tactics to drive people to their products. Commercial spam including viral marketing is against forum rules.

We are still discussing a forum structure that will allow more freedom in asking product questions...nothing settled yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users