Photo
- - - - -

Urine Smells like Grape Juice

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 zawy

• 291 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:56 PM

Has anyone else noticed this? Even after a smallish dose of R300 from revgenetics, i can easily smell the "grape juice". I assume it's from japanese knotweed, so i would suppose the smell is from the gluconated or sulfanated RSV. It's so reliable a couple of hours after the dose that i might even be able to qualitatively test maxwatt's idea that whey protien increases absorption.

#2 mikeinnaples

• 1,907 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:37 PM

Never noticed it from resv, but I can tell you that Benfothiamine makes urine smell funny ...and obviously sweat as well.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:25 AM

Has anyone else noticed this? Even after a smallish dose of R300 from revgenetics, i can easily smell the "grape juice". I assume it's from japanese knotweed, so i would suppose the smell is from the gluconated or sulfanated RSV. It's so reliable a couple of hours after the dose that i might even be able to qualitatively test maxwatt's idea that whey protien increases absorption.

No. But then people have different thresholds for scents, some cannot detect what others smell plainly.

#4 zawy

• Topic Starter
  • 291 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 03:45 PM

What's the addendum to the end of my post "(Total 14):" followed by a bunch of people's names? What does that mean?

#5 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 09:00 PM

What's the addendum to the end of my post "(Total 14):" followed by a bunch of people's names? What does that mean?

When you start a topic, you get to see the names of everyone who has viewed it.

#6 renwosing

• 148 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:20 AM

Urine smells like grape juice?

Did you drink it?

I read the 1st bout of urine in the morning, is good for detoxifying the body. Sounds like recycling the urine to me.

Renwosing

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:20 PM

*silences overactive marketing thoughts*

Edited by zoolander, 24 August 2008 - 04:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users