Photo
- - - - -

Pemoline (Cylert), THA, PRL-8-53

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 nancy_axel

• 175 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:13 PM

Where could I find anyone of these supplements?

PEMOLINE (usually combined with Magnesium) - The information most frequently passed around in reference to MAGNESIUM PEMOLINE was published by the Church of the Tree of Life some years ago in their publication "Bark Leaf". It recommends taking "Mag-Pem" at 50-100 mgs. every day for two months in order to substantially increase your I.Q. OUCH! This program is a sure ticket to severe headaches and extreme nervousness. However, in the 20-30 milligram range, I've found that this can be used twice weekly with excellent results. The lift is very substantial and noticeable. I, and several of my friends, find it particularly good for writing, both creative and functional. For rapid-fire associations and grand synthesis just combine it with moderate amounts of Cannabis (Sativa, if possible). It lasts about twelve hours, coming on slowly and having its greatest effect at around the fifth through the tenth hours. Clarity and verbal acuity are the strong points here. At times, the sheer mass of information, new thoughts and connections can overwhelm and put one into a rather confused state, particularly if one is not applying oneself to something. When this occurs I find that I can slow down my thoughts to a point where there is coherence simply by verbalizing them or writing them down. Unlike its close cousin "EUPHORIA," Pemoline is emotionally bland. It is not a pleasure drug. WARNING: from my observations, approximately one in every ten people get nothin' but headaches from even small doses of Pemoline. Warning: Serious risk of serious Liver problems

PRL-8-53 - Untried by your reviewer at this time. However, Durk Pearson is quoted in 'High Frontiers' as saying that "PRL-8-53 is a terrific memory enhancer. Normally you can memorize about seven or eight digits just by looking at them for a second. PRL-8-53 gives the average person a memory span of about 21 to 22 digits." He also reported that one amnesia victim was cured with one dose.

THA - Untried by your reviewer at this time. Again, Durk Pearson, this time in 'High Frontiers/Reality Hackers Newsletter:' "In combination with arecoline, THA has been found to be remarkably effective as a memory improver ... it's important that the dosage be individualized ... too much will actually impair memory and produce sweating, excessive muscle tone and mouth-watering." The standard dosage is "1 to 2 mg." however, Durk recommends that you start with a quarter of that every two to four hours and work up - if you get those side effects, back off.

#2 nancy_axel

• Topic Starter
  • 175 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:06 AM

Especially the Pemoline. I know its been taken off the markets for liver toxicity in an extremely few number of individuals. Its effects on memory is supposed to be fantastic. I'd appreciate any help!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 blazewind

• 77 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:33 AM

oh my god

look at this video:

PRL-8-53 blows my mind.

I need some PRL-8-53 immediately so my brain can become a explosion of AWESOME like this guy's brain.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#4 StrangeAeons

• Guest, F@H
  • 732 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:05 AM

Well as much as I enjoy cheesy New Wave, I have to imagine it's not the most professional or scientific source of a drug name/number. The fact that this is even referenced indicates your source should not be taken all that seriously.

#5 blazewind

• 77 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:40 AM

PRL-8-53: Enhanced learning and subsequent retention in humans as a result of low oral doses of new psychotropic agent

Nikolaus R. Hansl1 and Beverley T. Mead1
(1) Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Department of Psychiatry, Creighton University, 68178 Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Received: 27 June 1975 Accepted: 5 April 1976
Abstract The effect of 3-(2-benzylmethylaminoethyl) benzoic acid methyl ester hydrochloride (PRL-8-53) on learning and on retention of verbal information in human subjects was investigated. Using the serial anticipation method under double-blind conditions it was found that PRL-8-53 causes slight improvement of acquisition. Retention of verbal information was found improved to a statistically significant degree (most P values better than 0.01, some better than 0.001). No significant changes were found for either visual reaction time or motor control after drug when compared with placebo values.

full article here:
http://www.springerl...22/fulltext.pdf

--------------------------

I wonder why this wasn't investigated more?

"PRL-8-53 exhibits low toxicity with an oral LDso of 860 mg/kg in mice"

and they got these results in humans with only 5mg...

edit:

ok this is hilarious, it's like nootropic archaeology...

here's the patent from 1976: http://www.patentsto...escription.html
here's a news article from 1979: http://mv.lycaeum.or...s/PRL_8_53.html

I found a reference to a 1979 scientific paper "the effect of prl-8-53 on performance in the rat and on retention of visually presented nonsense syllables and geometric patterns in man" and requested this paper from my library.

Edited by blazewind, 30 November 2008 - 06:14 AM.

#6 Miraculous

• 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

I'm also hoping to find a place to acquire pemoline. I might even just ask my GP if he'd prescribe me it for various concerns.

#7 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:49 AM

If any one is looking for Pemoline check http://www.sciencela...R/10423/SLP4162 out. It is not the magnesium version but making/changing it to the desired form is fairly simple and easy.

#8 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:41 PM

If any one is looking for Pemoline check http://www.sciencela...R/10423/SLP4162 out. It is not the magnesium version but making/changing it to the desired form is fairly simple and easy.

Hm this drug seems interesting. Anyone up for a group buy? ;)

#9 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

The entry price for this drug is low. So I would not see a group buy reasonable unless you were buying a Kilo or two and this would be after you trialed it your self to see if it even works for you.

#10 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:32 PM

The entry price for this drug is low. So I would not see a group buy reasonable unless you were buying a Kilo or two and this would be after you trialed it your self to see if it even works for you.

Alright, sounds good. You have any idea on where to get it? You'd only be able to get it from http://www.sciencela...R/10423/SLP4162 with a DEA number, no?

#11 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:27 AM

Alright, sounds good. You have any idea on where to get it? You'd only be able to get it from http://www.sciencela...R/10423/SLP4162 with a DEA number, no?

Yes to the above.

You may want to do some more research on it though The magnesium version is better but unavailable as far as I can find. Though it is easy to convert plain Pemoline into its magnesium version. This is not to say the plain version is not affective its just not as affective.

#12 YOLF

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

oh my god

look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElCDG9j1fow

PRL-8-53 blows my mind.

I need some PRL-8-53 immediately so my brain can become a explosion of AWESOME like this guy's brain.

Maybe it's like 80s code for something? The guy holding the bottle at the end is looking awfully creepy, the video is dated 1981...

It should be noted that I don't quite get new wave music and have listened to very little of it.

#13 YOLF

Posted 13 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

Well I got my PRL-8-53 from NSN last Saturday. Waiting for a scale. Did your library ever get you that paper Blazewind?

#14 violetechos

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

I think it's possible the video is directly referencing PRL-8-53 . They are doing memory tests, and the drug was out before the video.

good find blazewind! :P

#15 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:24 PM

Been looking into magnesium pemoline as well. PRL-8-53 is widely available now. Curious if the music video artist used the drug and if so, why aren't their music ingenious? They could have been at least better sounding. Maybe they never used the drug since it wasn't that available then as they are now? Had they actually used it, they could have sounded more like Duran Duran. Right?

Edited by eon, 20 September 2014 - 12:27 PM.

#16 YOLF

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

It probably wouldn't have been available to the band... People in those days didn't have the access to Chinese chemical companies the way we do today.

#17 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:19 PM

- Edit -

Edited by Flex, 25 October 2014 - 09:20 PM.

#18 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:26 PM

something similar or related to pemoline (which is an oxazoline type of drug) is called fenozolone. It is available compared to the other oxazoline family of drugs. anyone here know more about fenozolone or oxazoline class of drugs? I know some of them are no longer made, banned, etc. such as with Pemoline and Aminorex. They seem very amphetamine-like or much more potent which is why they could be considered a "smart drug", but there are known risks. I'm sure it had something to do with dosage. They could have started with something lower or perhaps didn't prescribed it to children. This is how things get banned when "children" are involved as well as "health". 

These drugs in the same class are:

4-methylaminorex

clominorex

cyclazodone

fluminorex

thozalinone

Edited by eon, 11 December 2014 - 09:30 PM.

#19 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:01 AM

something similar or related to pemoline (which is an oxazoline type of drug) is called fenozolone. It is available compared to the other oxazoline family of drugs. anyone here know more about fenozolone or oxazoline class of drugs? I know some of them are no longer made, banned, etc. such as with Pemoline and Aminorex. They seem very amphetamine-like or much more potent which is why they could be considered a "smart drug", but there are known risks. I'm sure it had something to do with dosage. They could have started with something lower or perhaps didn't prescribed it to children. This is how things get banned when "children" are involved as well as "health". 

Where is it available at?

#20 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:19 AM

Durk Pearson is still alive?!?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#21 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:32 AM

Ask Durk! LOL.

Where is it available at?

Durk Pearson is still alive?!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users