Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Aniracetam vs. Oxiracetam vs. Pramiracetam

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 calm--

• 127 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

Can I just combine any of the racetams? Or are there combinations that works better? Or are there combinations that is just gonna overlaps so it's not so effective?

Probably not that I'm gonna do it, but I'm also wondering if I can combine all the racetams available.

Right now I'm taking 3 x 800 mg pira, 2 x 750 mg ani daily. I'm thinking of adding oxi.

#32 thomasthomas

• 89 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

Piracetam did nothing for me until I started taking doses of 3G + daily.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

Hello,

We accept Paypal as a form of payment. We will match or beat any other retailer on their pricing for these 3 racetams.
Here are the links

Oxiracetam Pramiracetam
  • like x 1

#34 neilsons

• 16 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

Piracetam did nothing for me until I started taking doses of 3G + daily.

oh that would explain i wasn't quite that high

#35 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:13 AM

I've been on and off Piracetam for 2 years. It's probably my favorite! Really an amazing value!
Tried Pramiracetam in a stack called truBrain. Was pretty impressed but its expensive (Full review) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_FTC5X22JE
Aniracetam I've got my best Dual N-Back performance from
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDWxyM2fYPo

#36 rc897

• 57 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

me I like to "prescribe" different noots to different purposes. Now whether this is pseudo science, placebo effect or whatever, they are all relatively inexpensive, have no/little sides and assist me with what I need to be done.
Again, I have not conducted double blind studies- this is anecdotal and totally unscientific. My dosages are quite lower than most- I can get jittery and have mucho brain fog if I take too much.
When I take its usally 8am then again at 12 or 1pm, basically the working day. Never experienced any rebound, washout, withdrawal effects. Taking no rec drugs or prescription products.

My Breakdown:
Oxiracetam- great for excel spreadsheets math, anything logical that requires no out of the box thinking. Find I am not overly flexible with my thinking with this. I only use once and a while at 500mg twice a day.

Piracetam- Used yrs ago, remember it making me more social and a bit more on point but the tolerance built up or the effects decreased plus I remember taking gram quantities of this- so kind of not cost efficient. Don't bother unless you already have some.

Aniracetam- This is my go to noot, like it for writing, anything complicated, talking, meeting new people and getting shit done in general. 750mg twice a day.

Sulbutiamine- this and the Aniracetam are my stack. Works well together, like it stacked rather than separately, great for exercise. 250mg twice a day.

Phenylpiracetam- Just got this, and I like it, everyone says it builds up quick but is good for those big days. Effects are like noopept but a bit more focused less on happy good feelings, simulating without jittery. 100mg once a day taken only when needed.

Coluracetam- on the fence with this. Find its not good for social things, tend to be terrible at public speaking with this- and their is a fine line between too much and not enough. Pretty powerful. Find it activates some auditory effects, almost like a ringing. Lasts a long time, longer than anything else. Everyone seems to have different effects. Try it, start very small dosages, get a real scale to measure this. Give it a shot if you can tolerate, because its got a great bang for buck and lack of taking a long time to cap your noots. 2mg day.

Noopept- This is my 3 way go to. Love this with Aniracetam, Sulbutiamine stacked. Cheap and cheerful, plus you can get huge piles of work done, super social with fun little flashes of childhood memories, and long lasting. My favorite out of all. Can only take for 30days at a time, with 30 days off. 12mg once a day. surprisingly this isn't as good if you rearrance- ani with noopept or sul with noopept.

Ultimately you really have to buy them all and give them a shot- you know within 2-3 days if its for you.

Take the smallest dose with the maximum effects, its cheaper and with nootropics- more is not better, a real bell curve effect.

Edited by rc897, 12 February 2014 - 12:53 AM.

• like x 1

#37 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:40 PM

Hello,

We accept Paypal as a form of payment. We will match or beat any other retailer on their pricing for these 3 racetams.
Here are the links

Oxiracetam Pramiracetam

Do you have the right to come as a retailer and push your publicity like this ? That's weird for an independant forum
  • dislike x 1

#38 rc897

• 57 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

Think the conversations are becoming more "curated" here. All for our betterment of course.

#39 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:22 AM

Oxiracetam is supposed to make the experience of music really profound...

• like x 1

#40 phineas

• 11 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:27 AM

Keeping this thread going after a year and a half.  Lots of good information and input.

I'm giving oxiracetam another go.  I've tried most of the racetams (starting in the '90s) and my recollection is I develop a wicked temper and feel angry when I take them.  Smart and angry doesn't work for me or my students.  But oxiracetam was good.  This is my second day, so I'll need to evaluate again.

I awoke for the day at 2:30a, not great for me.  Also, seem to have a delayed GI side-effect which might be related.  Today, I added choline and also took a Culturelle to see if that controls the GI problem.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#41 Cory

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:24 PM

I take Pram and Oxi together. I recently just started adding Oxi to my stack, and what i've noticed is that with Prami i will have a flood of creativity in writing, and other areas of my life as in ways to improve upon something; or how machinery works. When i began taking Oxi, i've noticed subtle, yet noticeable changes in dream-state recall, music depth to where i can hear the tones in music much sharper or almost in a "pixelated" aspect than with just Prami. My insight on the two together has been profound. Last night i offered deep insight into the cognitive dissonance of my girlfriend's mother, and it blew us both away that it came from my mind. She wanted to write it down, and i reassured her that i'll remember what i've said. So, for me at least, i cannot say that just Oxi or just Prami is a preferred choice, because both are very synergistic it seems. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users