Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

myo-inositol trispyrophosphate (ITPP) = increased oxygen supply to tis

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#91 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:31 PM

Hard to quantify. I think I've noticed that my skin is more dry. I think I got used to its effects, as it seems to stay for a long time in our body, plus I started with low doses.

Sometimes after dosing I felt an urge to go to bed and so I did, quick nap, not sure - maybe body was adjusting or some other factor was involved, probably not enough sleep.

Increased energy - yes, but I think I would feel it more if I didn't take other supplements for a few months.

• like x 2

#92 nuc

• 62 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 07:34 AM

im not an expert on the production of red blood cells but from what this chemical is used for in grayhounds and horses also from first hand experience this simply isnt a maintenance supplement but rather used for a relatiely short burst of energy that one would normaly be unable to perform natually. I get tired quicker but my throughput is greater which leads me to beleive that this functions similar to ATP which is stored in muscles, however it feels the rate of recovery takes longer when comparing based on individuality. I could be wrong but those are my thoughts on the matter. I am simply basing this on the fact that if it releases oxygen from blood cells then that would also mean that the body will store less oxygen than it normally would and recovery will simply take longer.

Edited by nuc, 29 November 2014 - 07:38 AM.

• dislike x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 Steve Zissou

• 91 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:48 AM

I stupidly decided to dose this for the first time during a bad case of the flu. A day or two after dosing I ended up having gastric reflux (GERD) for almost 3 days, which I have never had before.

Otherwise I had some great effects from it. However I am almost scared to take it again due to the possibility of this occuring again. Anyone else have some kind of stomach discomfort/muscle stiffness after taking this?

#94 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:13 AM

I stupidly decided to dose this for the first time during a bad case of the flu. A day or two after dosing I ended up having gastric reflux (GERD) for almost 3 days, which I have never had before.

Otherwise I had some great effects from it. However I am almost scared to take it again due to the possibility of this occuring again. Anyone else have some kind of stomach discomfort/muscle stiffness after taking this?

I'd ask:

How much did you take (mgs)?

Time of day?  With or with out food?

How did you take it (sublingual, oral)?

Where did you purchase the ITPP?

Are you certain the GERD was related to the ITPP and not the flu or something else you consumed?

What were the "great effects" you experienced and how long did they last?

#95 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:51 AM

From what I read, increased oxygen helps get rid of pathologies... Ozone treatment or hyperbaric seem to help for that so in theory, stomach flu shouldn't be related. No adverse effects like that were reported in phase 1 trials on oxys111a.

Never had a stomach issue in 2 months of use but it is possible that it causes it.

In any case, get better my friend :-)

#96 Steve Zissou

• 91 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:55 AM

I took about 50mg in the afternoon (empty stomach) one day and a second dose of 100mg the next day however I don't remember much about the second dose. I kept it in my mouth for a few mins and then I swallowed. I got it from tht.co.

I'm not 100% sure it was from the ITPP, it could have been from something I ate, my flu or from all the acetaminophen was taking (1 gram every 4 hours). Or it could of been withdrawal from all the supplements I stopped taking (ashwagandha and mag threonate) when I got sick.

I would say the great effects I had were increased brain oxygenation leading to a feeling of being very awake. Seemed to increase my fitness staminia too. It disrupted my breathing rhythm which was annoying. Also had good effects on my joint pain. Oh and my sleep seemed deeper too.

I will try this again at a later date, and post my results here.

#97 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:04 PM

cani, would you consider itpp to be a nootropic?

#98 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:52 PM

In terms of energy and mood, yes. There is, subjectively, a positive effect but only in small doses (100 mg a day or so). When I tried larger doses (up to 1200mg), I felt head pressure and anxiety, maybe because my breathing got tight. My heart rate and bp stayed the same (48 bpm, 115 over 60) but I felt like I couldn't breath fully. I hated it.

Phase 1 studies were done with up to 750 mg/kg so my big doses were not that big everything considered.

Unfortunately, the effects didn't seem cumulative.

Optimal régime for me is 100mg a day 4 weeks on 4 weeks off (to be safe).

I tested my V02 max a lot when I was on and the effecrs were profound, I recovered almost instantly which I liked and although many people around me got sick, I didn't.

Not much effect on memory or thinking that I measured at least.

I'm off right now to test C60oo but can't wait to get back on. My V02 max didn't drop when I was off but I believe it was because I trained much harder when I was on. My performance didn't improve over what it was at the end of the cycle.

Sorry for ranting but detailled report might prove useful for other folks :-)

Cheers!
In terms of energy and mood, yes. There is, subjectively, a positive effect but only in small doses (100 mg a day or so). When I tried larger doses (up to 1200mg), I felt head pressure and anxiety, maybe because my breathing got tight. My heart rate and bp stayed the same (48 bpm, 115 over 60) but I felt like I couldn't breath fully. I hated it.

Phase 1 studies were done with up to 750 mg/kg so my big doses were not that big everything considered.

Unfortunately, the effects didn't seem cumulative.

Optimal régime for me is 100mg a day 4 weeks on 4 weeks off (to be safe).

I tested my V02 max a lot when I was on and the effecrs were profound, I recovered almost instantly which I liked and although many people around me got sick, I didn't.

Not much effect on memory or thinking that I measured at least.

I'm off right now to test C60oo but can't wait to get back on. My V02 max didn't drop when I was off but I believe it was because I trained much harder when I was on. My performance didn't improve over what it was at the end of the cycle.

Sorry for ranting but detailled report might prove useful for other folks :-)

Cheers!
  • like x 1

#99 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:01 AM

Sorry for epic double post. Can't edit on Iphone.
  • like x 1

#100 Steve Zissou

• 91 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:12 PM

Yesterday I took another dose and within 30 mins my stomach started to feel bad again. Luckily I have some omaprezol so I have been taking that every 12 hours. That's a shame because I particularly enjoyed the positive effects of this substance. At the very least I learnt that my shallow breaths have been causing some anxiety.

#101 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:29 AM

Yesterday I took another dose and within 30 mins my stomach started to feel bad again. Luckily I have some omaprezol so I have been taking that every 12 hours. That's a shame because I particularly enjoyed the positive effects of this substance. At the very least I learnt that my shallow breaths have been causing some anxiety.

You could try subQ or IM injection maybe it will bypass your stomach issues, and as you know, according to the studies its more effective to inject it.

Anyway I will receive this substance very soon, I will update my progress with it.

#102 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:31 AM

Never had issues with my stomach but most of the guys that used it that I know of were doing it sub.

The PIP is intense but otherwise they had no issue.

#103 victorystat

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:10 AM

any one know if the ITTP from tht.co is legit and potent? used or saw results, and dosage, sub q or oral? and other possible sources?

Edited by victorystat, 18 December 2014 - 12:23 AM.

• Agree x 2
  • dislike x 1

#104 smccomas01

• 155 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:57 AM

Victorystat brings up a good question. ITPP from tht is less than $50 for 10 grams which seems to be a VERY good price. Looking at Alibaba a 99% purity cas of ITPP is going for about $20 a gram. 

• dislike x 1

#105 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

In the papers, there are subtle variations of ittp salts with varying degrees of pb50 alteration efficiency. All worked and were the results of the same chemical process but my guess is that some of these variants might be cheaper to produce. The melting point of tht's ittp was in accordance with the description of the molecule in the litterature.

What I figured so far is that it seems to lose it's efficacy after a while. Might be degradation of the product or some sort of homeostatic process which cycling may reset.
  • Informative x 1

#106 itpp

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:02 PM

Anymore updates? I have purchased two off tht its on its way. Still trying to figure out how to dose

#107 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

I wont inject it intramusculair if i were you, I had  muscle pain at the injection site, which lasted a couple days.

I  also dosed it orally, everyday , for 4 days now, and did not noticed anything at a +- 150 mg dose , 

I think the studies were done in the abdomen, so subq would porbably be better for this compound.

In the papers, there are subtle variations of ittp salts with varying degrees of pb50 alteration efficiency. All worked and were the results of the same chemical process but my guess is that some of these variants might be cheaper to produce. The melting point of tht's ittp was in accordance with the description of the molecule in the litterature.

What I figured so far is that it seems to lose it's efficacy after a while. Might be degradation of the product or some sort of homeostatic process which cycling may reset.

The compound is hygroscopic, maybe you exposed it with air ?

Edited by alex921, 31 December 2014 - 04:38 PM.

#108 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:37 PM

Yes! Next batch will be put in a seaked bag with dissecant.

SubQ might be worth a shot but somehow, I'm not sure I have the stones for it!

#109 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:18 PM

Yes! Next batch will be put in a seaked bag with dissecant.

SubQ might be worth a shot but somehow, I'm not sure I have the stones for it!

#110 atomical

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:08 AM

Victorystat brings up a good question. ITPP from tht is less than $50 for 10 grams which seems to be a VERY good price. Looking at Alibaba a 99% purity cas of ITPP is going for about $20 a gram.

A lot of the low prices on Alibaba are attempts at click baiting. Because of this I'm skeptical that the high prices are accurate. I have contacted most of the ITPP suppliers and their quotes are much higher than what is displayed publicly. Their response, "We can't change the ad.". I encountered some obvious fraud as well. I have no idea how hard this compound is to synthesize. Maybe someone can chime in.
  • dislike x 1

#111 itpp

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:14 AM

"

ok well the synthesis is not that intricate however it requires the use of ion exchange resins (which arent a big deal but sort of a pain) and the evaporation of large amounts of water. Evaporating water is very energy consuming and so adds substantial expense to a process"

Only thing I can really find
That's from Patrick Arnold

#112 itpp

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2015 - 06:34 PM

20150103_132758.jpg

How should I dose

#113 atomical

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

On average I am dosing 1g a day.  Running in the cold weather may be a little easier, but that could also be the placebo effect.

I heard a rumor that THT might not do consumer sales anymore.  I have no idea where to cheaply source ITPP if that's true.

Edited by atomical, 09 January 2015 - 11:39 PM.

#114 itpp

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2015 - 01:19 AM

On average I am dosing 1g a day. Running in the cold weather may be a little easier, but that could also be the placebo effect.

I heard a rumor that THT might not do consumer sales anymore. I have no idea where to cheaply source ITPP if that's true.

You serious? Where you heard this from ? Thanks

Also what effects have you notice dosing a gram a day

Edited by itpp, 10 January 2015 - 01:19 AM.

#115 atomical

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:27 AM

Unfortunately, yes.

http://www.reddit.co...e_thinkin_bout/

I've been weighing myself to see if I lose any weight because of the patent using ITTP as an anti-obesity agent.  I am not obese.  I have not noticed any weight loss I could attribute to ITPP.  I have been feeling more aware, awake, and my winter runs are easier than they should for being sick, taking a week off, and running in very cold temperatures.  I'm watching closely to see if the effect continues to build.

#116 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:10 PM

Hmm looks like it was right decision to get it quickly...1g a day sounds insane high btw...in terms of price too :sad:

#117 cani!

• 81 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:14 PM

Hmm looks like it was right decision to get it quickly...1g a day sounds insane high btw...in terms of price too :sad:

Yes, it is a bit sad THT is considering closing down... 

You can get it by the kilo for horses but I wouldn't go there...

Innovagen has it in solution for injection but I'm not willing to go that far.

I talk to misteryouaresodumb about it and he was opened to the idea so maybe if enough of us show interest... he might start carrying it if there is a market...

Edited by cani!, 15 January 2015 - 09:14 PM.

#118 thedarkbobo

• 153 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:17 PM

I talk to misteryouaresodumb about it and he was opened to the idea so maybe if enough of us show interest... he might start carrying it if there is a market...

I see..hmm I thought dosing should be more in 100mg range and since rbc life is few weeks - no need to dose deaily.

#119 atomical

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:28 PM

http://www.pnas.org/...106/6/1926.full

"In normal mice, i.p. administration of ITPP (0.5–3 g/kg) caused a dose-related increase in the oxygen tension at which Hb is 50% saturated (p50), with a maximal increase of 31%."

I converted 0.5g/kg for a mouse to 40mg/kg.  So an 80kg human would need 3.2g.  I'm using this reference to do the conversion.

Edited by atomical, 15 January 2015 - 09:44 PM.

• WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 atomical

• 31 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:54 PM

I see..hmm I thought dosing should be more in 100mg range and since rbc life is few weeks - no need to dose deaily.

I read on Wikipedia that the life of an RBC is about 100-120 days.  Is that not correct?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users