* * * * * 19 votes

Cerebrolysin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2208 replies to this topic

#1891 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:52 PM

Well they are legitimate as far as selling a product that is likely said substance.
Now how they get it might be another matter.

We buy it in large quantities from a reputable pharmacy in Europe.

5GBP discounts are available for longecity members. Valid for 5 days, min shopping cart total 50GBP. Just enter voucher code LONGECITY

How about a spring discount :)? I need to restock.

Finally! Spring sale! 5 GBP discount for all nootropics. Valid for 5 days only. Just enter code LONGECITYSPRING upon checkout at nootropic.eu (Minimum shopping cart total 50GBP) Thank you!

Edited by NootropicEU, 27 March 2014 - 01:55 PM.

#1892 telight

• 173 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

Well they are legitimate as far as selling a product that is likely said substance.
Now how they get it might be another matter.

We buy it in large quantities from a reputable pharmacy in Europe.

5GBP discounts are available for longecity members. Valid for 5 days, min shopping cart total 50GBP. Just enter voucher code LONGECITY

How about a spring discount :)? I need to restock.

Finally! Spring sale! 5 GBP discount for all nootropics. Valid for 5 days only. Just enter code LONGECITYSPRING upon checkout at nootropic.eu (Minimum shopping cart total 50GBP) Thank you!

Thank you for providing a discount.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1893 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:27 AM

OK, new experiments running :)

First 5ml dose, one half day ago. Well, the exciyting thing is that after the administration, I began to doubt if I was feeling the Cere itself. All seemed too "normal" until after one day after dose I realized the effect it was having. It wasn't so spiritual like the first cycle when I realized the effects. I know cannabis, which was with me then and now it's not, has something to say in that. I' m sure it's one of the most powerful nootrpics (cannabis I mean), along with Cere? Well I think yes. Cannabis and Cerebrolysin have a magic conection, and without green one, I have had more diffculty to realize the effects itself. I guess with days and more doses this will go away.

I dosed 8-8:30 PM 27 march and this last night I hanged out and I've been the most optimistic and social i've never been. I have to say, I spilled1/2 dose of forskolin with artichoke 450 mg in the yesterday morning. I just have been amazing. Just not too much pretotent, just fine,cordial, and happy.

I feel ciltep is somewhat sustainable in subsitution or absence of cannabis. Cere too seems to cover some tobacco, alcohol and cannabis portions of addiction very well and help in all these, specially nicotine and alcohol addiction,it touches acetylcholine, GABA and opioid system (dopamine is part of a cascade system, with norepinephrine, epineprhine, endorfines, surely serotonin.) Cere seems to stabilize somehow all your cerebral functions, making time more slow and yet "funny".

I have too the impression, clearly, CILTEP is not really needed in the presence of Cerebrolysin, I feel reealy speedy and yet relaxed, kind of weird but wonderful feeling xD I believe Cere gives itself a good amount of Long Term Potentiation, unless you want to work the LTP way as main target. I find ocassional doses of ciltep when not cereing, would help a lot.

Edited by Sholrak, 29 March 2014 - 06:44 AM.

• like x 3

#1894 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

Hmmm I have to say, I haven't dosed since the last post. As an experiment. How could this be so long-lasting? How could a single 5 ml dose mean so much? Hey mates, just for sure, this stuff is different and too much. I believe this is something to be used and to be optimized. I think, in the last cycle I couldn't see this lasting so much. 8 days ago and I still can feel it, not it, just the remnant it leaves. If 5 ml can last more than a week, what are we getting from the one month cycle? This is really the kind of dopping you just say "why the fuck is everything so SHINY?" Wow, no words. I bet this is worth experimenting even more slowly. I remember someone saying this was like the holy grail. It wasn't a wrong oppinion. This feeds your mind, and not only that, I can see now it also feeds your ethics somehow. I think I could do 5 ml/weeek and be utterly fine. I'm sure the last 50 ml 10/11 months ago do make some feedback on this. If this is so cummulative, you don't wanna waste any single dose. I think i'm gonna try something like 1/2 dose ( 2.5 ml every other day). If there's something this teaches you, is to take time mooore calmly. There's an inherent quality to children, like innocence, this potentiates. No more words O.O

Edited by Sholrak, 06 April 2014 - 12:06 AM.

#1895 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

Yeah, cerebrolysin is crazy shit. 
I think it may be a good idea to combine it with something neuroprotective. Don't have many good suggestions for that unfortunately but stuff that come to mind are baclofen and NAC. And cannabis, maybe, but you don't want to start toking 24/7...
Agreed btw that there's an amazing synergy between crb and cannabis.. A small toke when I'm on crb and I get very present-minded and in the zone. Almost feels like it did when I first started smoking.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1896 Maxpower

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:23 AM

Hmmm I have to say, I haven't dosed since the last post. As an experiment. How could this be so long-lasting? How could a single 5 ml dose mean so much? Hey mates, just for sure, this stuff is different and too much. I believe this is something to be used and to be optimized. I think, in the last cycle I couldn't see this lasting so much. 8 days ago and I still can feel it, not it, just the remnant it leaves. If 5 ml can last more than a week, what are we getting from the one month cycle? This is really the kind of dopping you just say "why the fuck is everything so SHINY?" Wow, no words. I bet this is worth experimenting even more slowly. I remember someone saying this was like the holy grail. It wasn't a wrong oppinion. This feeds your mind, and not only that, I can see now it also feeds your ethics somehow. I think I could do 5 ml/weeek and be utterly fine. I'm sure the last 50 ml 10/11 months ago do make some feedback on this. If this is so cummulative, you don't wanna waste any single dose. I think i'm gonna try something like 1/2 dose ( 2.5 ml every other day). If there's something this teaches you, is to take time mooore calmly. There's an inherent quality to children, like innocence, this potentiates. No more words O.O

Have any studies been able to show how long the effects of Cerebrolysin last after either a 5, 10 or 30 day stack (5ml doses, 5 days a week).

I was hoping to first of all buy a 5x5ml kit to try its effectiveness, but some peoples thoughts are that effects accumulate if you take it for longer 10 days or longer?

#1897 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

I think most studies are on higher doses (and also mostly regarding  Alzheimer's). But I'm sure you can experience some lasting effects from 5x5ml. I experienced great reduction in anxiety and general stress-levels when I used 5x5ml late last year. (Keep in mind I had problems from past benzo use. Also I have always been rather anxious.) I think I said I experienced this to some substantial degree for maybe 3 weeks after, then I noticed I was more tense and so forth. 

#1898 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

But Cerebrolysin doesn't even contain NGF, BDNF, CNTF, GDNF itself. It's a mixture/cocktail of pig (most similar ADN creature with humans on Earth)

uhh... What's ADN?

• like x 2

#1899 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:16 AM

While 5x5mL may be beneficial, 30-40x5mL is *far* more beneficial.  I just received 50 days worth of CBL today, I haven't been more excited. This is my second round doing it, my last round being over a year ago. The benefits I received from ~30 days of CBL @ 5mL a day were incredible, and lasted me somewhere around 10 months. I will say again though, that if you're considering 5x5mL I think it's far smarter to save up enough money to at least afford 20 days of 5mL. I didn't fully notice the benefits of my first round of CBL until about day 8-9, and the greatest benefits became apparent around day 13-14.

#1900 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

I just posted this in a message to another member on the site, but I figure it's worth posting here as well for those of you still having questions about Cerebrolysin and its effects, the injection process etc.  The question was asked to me whether or not CBL has mood enhancing effects, and what the benefits are, in greater detail.  So:

The effects are best felt after 10+ days of dosing. It really takes time to accumulate in your brain, and your brain apparently needs some time to acclimate. After 10+ days though, the benefits become huge. I'm not there yet in my dosing as this is my third day today (I still notice some effects...albeit small in comparison to what they are in full force).  But, what I recall from previous dosing was this: My constant, persistent anxiety? Gone. I was completely relieved of anxiety, and in place of it felt a confidence combined with vastly increased thinking ability. Depression was gone as well. I wasn't experiencing much depression at the time I was using CBL last time, but as with the anxiety, any and all bad feelings were removed and replaced with this sense of "presentness" and being "on the ball."  That's not a very descriptive way of saying it, but if you've had a day where it seems like you're literally able to think better, faster, and you feel so much more like "you," it's like having that, but every day with CBL. 

Post-CBL (after using it for about 35-40 days) the power of my memory was ridiculous.  I remember going to my university classes and, without really studying for the tests as much as I usually do, scoring like 90+, 95+, easily.  I mean, I do well in school, but I've never scored A's on my tests so easily in my life. The more distance I gained from the CBL though, the more the benefits were slowly disappearing. This wasn't just due to CBL having a diminishing returns effect though, I started drinking a fuck ton and doing other really, really unhealthy things, so I kind of caused it. The best benefits were seen during and post-CBL for about 10-11 months. That's why I'm starting it again, to regain said benefits.

In summary, CBL reduced my anxiety 100%, I didn't have much depression at the time but I couldn't even imagine feeling depressed on CBL, it increased my cognitive functioning dramatically, increased my cleverness, made my thoughts more fluid, and generally made me feel much more connected with myself. It does take 10+ days though, and I recommend that anyone considering CBL just save up their money enough to afford 20+. Ideally, have 30+ days. I was using 5mL a day because I found 10mL/day to actually cause slight brain fog, though 10mL a day for 3 days was good for a "preloading" phase. 

As for injecting, I use a 23 gauge needle for injecting, and a filtered 21 gauge needle for drawing the CBL into the syringe (needle and plastic syringe are separate pieces).  Most people say you don't need the filtered needle for drawing up the CBL, but I do so just as an extra layer of protection against glass particulates that may be in the preparation following breaking the ampule.  I bought my supplies from allegromedical.com.  The needles I used were Luer Lock needles. As for the injection process, it felt really weird the first 2-3 days, and ESPECIALLY the first 2 times (I did about 6 injections in the first 3 days considering 10mL a day and 2 syringes/day), but after the effects come on you almost look forward to the familiar process of the injection. It's like a  Pavlovian thing. It doesn't really hurt much at all once you get the hang of it, breaking the skin is the most painful part and the part that makes you question what you're doing. After the skin's broken, the process of moving the needle further in isn't painful at all.  Just have to make sure you inject very, very slowly, or else you can cause scar tissue to build up and you can cause a fairly painful "muscle soreness" experience. I used the ventrogluteal injection site.

• like x 10

#1901 Rior

• 279 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:48 PM

Another interesting effect I've now noticed: Caffeine is like crack with CBL.  My heart rate, despite the equivalent of about 4 shots of espresso, is sitting at 55 BPM. Really relaxed. This is, however, while my mind is feeling ridiculously stimulated, though not in an uncomfortable way. Just wanna keep drinking coffee.....

Edit: Seriously though, I keep drinking more caffeine and I'm slowly getting more body jitter feelings, but my HR is still staying sub-60 BPM. Crazy.

Edited by Rior, 13 April 2014 - 11:59 PM.

• like x 2

#1902 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:34 PM

I just posted this in a message to another member on the site, but I figure it's worth posting here as well for those of you still having questions about Cerebrolysin and its effects, the injection process etc.  The question was asked to me whether or not CBL has mood enhancing effects, and what the benefits are, in greater detail.  So:

The effects are best felt after 10+ days of dosing. It really takes time to accumulate in your brain, and your brain apparently needs some time to acclimate. After 10+ days though, the benefits become huge. I'm not there yet in my dosing as this is my third day today (I still notice some effects...albeit small in comparison to what they are in full force).  But, what I recall from previous dosing was this: My constant, persistent anxiety? Gone. I was completely relieved of anxiety, and in place of it felt a confidence combined with vastly increased thinking ability. Depression was gone as well. I wasn't experiencing much depression at the time I was using CBL last time, but as with the anxiety, any and all bad feelings were removed and replaced with this sense of "presentness" and being "on the ball."  That's not a very descriptive way of saying it, but if you've had a day where it seems like you're literally able to think better, faster, and you feel so much more like "you," it's like having that, but every day with CBL. 

Post-CBL (after using it for about 35-40 days) the power of my memory was ridiculous.  I remember going to my university classes and, without really studying for the tests as much as I usually do, scoring like 90+, 95+, easily.  I mean, I do well in school, but I've never scored A's on my tests so easily in my life. The more distance I gained from the CBL though, the more the benefits were slowly disappearing. This wasn't just due to CBL having a diminishing returns effect though, I started drinking a fuck ton and doing other really, really unhealthy things, so I kind of caused it. The best benefits were seen during and post-CBL for about 10-11 months. That's why I'm starting it again, to regain said benefits.

In summary, CBL reduced my anxiety 100%, I didn't have much depression at the time but I couldn't even imagine feeling depressed on CBL, it increased my cognitive functioning dramatically, increased my cleverness, made my thoughts more fluid, and generally made me feel much more connected with myself. It does take 10+ days though, and I recommend that anyone considering CBL just save up their money enough to afford 20+. Ideally, have 30+ days. I was using 5mL a day because I found 10mL/day to actually cause slight brain fog, though 10mL a day for 3 days was good for a "preloading" phase. 

As for injecting, I use a 23 gauge needle for injecting, and a filtered 21 gauge needle for drawing the CBL into the syringe (needle and plastic syringe are separate pieces).  Most people say you don't need the filtered needle for drawing up the CBL, but I do so just as an extra layer of protection against glass particulates that may be in the preparation following breaking the ampule.  I bought my supplies from allegromedical.com.  The needles I used were Luer Lock needles. As for the injection process, it felt really weird the first 2-3 days, and ESPECIALLY the first 2 times (I did about 6 injections in the first 3 days considering 10mL a day and 2 syringes/day), but after the effects come on you almost look forward to the familiar process of the injection. It's like a  Pavlovian thing. It doesn't really hurt much at all once you get the hang of it, breaking the skin is the most painful part and the part that makes you question what you're doing. After the skin's broken, the process of moving the needle further in isn't painful at all.  Just have to make sure you inject very, very slowly, or else you can cause scar tissue to build up and you can cause a fairly painful "muscle soreness" experience. I used the ventrogluteal injection site.

I have to agree with you point by point. The acute effect I got from it s nothing when the 7-10 day you see how it stays with you every single moment. It has also almost vanquished anxiety, depression I don't what it's now, and the ADD has been almost erased. I did not remember the feeling after 11 months and I was kinda missing it, so this time I will try to lenghten the cycle to two months, to make it last more. Unfortunately, 5 ml day is expensive and I think I'll stick in 1-2.5 ml doses and some more 5 ml to reinforce the effects. This way it will last  one half month/two if I order some more in a month other 25 ml. I prefer to have it half quantity recommended than not having it at all :-D

By the way I have had the chance to measure the lasting of a single 5ml dose. By two days ago it was already to it's minimun expression and today I can't feel it. So that means it lasted (in a subjective sense of auto-perception of it's effects) about 12-13 days to 'dissipate', that matches with the almost one year remnant after one month.

Something is clear: you need some continuity with this, whatever dose you choose. 2.5 ml every other day for a 1.5-2 months. Starting tomorrow. Is more useful use some charging doses of 5-10 ml and then stick 5 or lower if you want and maintain for a prolonged time. I myself will introduce in the middle of the cycle some 5 ml days.

protoject, I meant DNA hehe, it's said ADN in spanish.

Edited by Sholrak, 14 April 2014 - 04:37 PM.

#1903 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:29 AM

Does anyone know the pH of cerebrolysin 

#1904 telight

• 173 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

Does anyone know the pH of cerebrolysin 

Since it's prepped for IV use, I think it would be safe to assume that it has physiological pH.

#1905 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

It should be near to 5.5-6. Body's pH is slightly acid (I remember skin's is 5.5 aprox.)

Since some experiments I can definitely say some things:

10+ ml: ? (not tested) (Like 5+ but even more obvious?)

5+ ml: out of this world mood and cognitive enhancement. Very spiritual-contemplative state of being. Learning accelerated in an unnatural way. Extinction of fear and all it's cascade effects (depression, anxiety, trauma, etc...)

3-4.x ml: great enhancement, very similar to childhood/early teen years (0-15) freshness of mind.  Perfect antidepressant, anxiolytic and trauma/shyness/shame medication. Learning is potentiated to your natural maximum rate.

2-3 ml: identical feeling to late teen years (15-20). Learning rate greatly improved.

1, 1.5, 2 ml: remarkable freshness and increased learning abilities.

0-1 ml: unidentified effect and hardly appreciable improved learning skills (still active, for sure).

From this point, it takes sense how different is taking 5 ml from taking 1-2, the success rate you wanna get, the recovery/improvement speed you wanna get, etc... Two people could use a total amount of 100 ml in two ways,5 ml and 2 ml daily, and, lasting the 2 ml soo much more, the benefit could differe almost drastically. This places a need for know exactly what you desire.

I'm now in a situation I don't know how to proceed, I guess the best for those ones who can't afford a complete 100 ml cycle would be something like 3.3 or 3.5 ml dosing. Almost the same effect  (even more natural to your perception, in case you ask, than 5 ml, but less "magic"). I believe it makes sense start each cycle with the max. power to let the brain acclimate and then reduce and make that last longer.

Anyway, HURRAY to Cerebrolysin for being able to bring us such forgotten pieces of our mind.

Edited by Sholrak, 23 April 2014 - 12:06 AM.

• like x 1

#1906 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:03 AM

Outside of brain training, Have any of you attempted to learn a new skill during/after a cycle? A musical instrument, sport, or hobby for instance. A foreign language?

You always hear how it's easiest to learn new skills when your a child. Wondering if cerebrolysin would have a similar effect.
  • like x 1

#1907 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:27 AM

@foreseason: I thought the same thing. I read some interesting discussions about *absolute pitch* which among other similar definitions, can be described as the ability to identify a pitch played by an instrument with reasonable accuracy and in a reasonable amount of time. That is: if you read the letters of the alphabet to slowly or mistake them you can't say you're cultured. There is no scientific evidence someone developed this ability later in life. Here we have some statistics about AP development in speakers with a tonal vs. a non tonal language, since users from different countries might be interested:

“For students who had begun musical training between ages four and five,” they wrote, “approximately 60 percent of the Chinese students met the criterion for absolute pitch, while only about 14 percent of the U.S. nontone language speakers met the criterion.” For those who had begun musical training at age six or seven, the numbers in both groups were correspondingly lower, about 55 percent and 6 percent. And for students who had begun musical training later still, at age eight or nine, “roughly 42 percent of the Chinese students met the criterion while none of the U.S. nontone language speakers did so.” There were no differences between genders in either group. http://goo.gl/pkLvKA from http://goo.gl/yla2G1 #1326746

I'm a twenty-four year old with no musical education. I tried an entire week roughly one hour per day to identify notes http://goo.gl/UnqbMI [tone, note and pitch http://goo.gl/QkPiyd] but the improvements were to slow. Sometimes I felt like the first day and that put me in a slightly depressed mood so I gave up. One week is an irrelevant period for an experimentation of this kind but taking into account the discouraging evidences of the previous part of the post, maybe Cerebrolysin can help you do it / do it faster. The first man acquiring AP not during childhood would at least gain scientific interest, if not becoming famous. I know they did an experiment with valproate http://goo.gl/q0Wvl0.

#1908 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:31 PM

I have noticed something very interesting. Rhodiola Rosea seems to take away almost all the undesirable effects of Cerebrolysin and even potentiate it! Probably in a related way to how Cannabis also does synergize with it. Rhodiola is known to be good for addiction breaking tryings, and I read some interesting studies about it's aplication to treat cannabis absence and withdrawal.

I haven't tried Cere and Rhodiola in the same day (there's and advice to low antidepressant dose while on CRB) just got a row of days in a week using Cere and some days later I used Rhodiola ONE day. Since that day (3 ago), the "permanent-like" effect of Cere has kind of cleaned (never thought could exist a cleaner sense than that) and the related undesirable effects have gone away. I guess, Rhodiola is effecting the HPA-axis combined with the synaptogenesis increase given by Cere. Perhaps that neurotrophins increase is disturbing a bit my stress resistance system.

I think Rhodiola is as unique drug very useful in some high-end nootropics undesirable effects treatment like Cere, NSI, and similar.

#1909 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:05 AM

hey does anyone know of the exact peptides in cerebrolysin. If not would it be possible to determine the peptides through testing?

• like x 1

#1910 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:35 AM

Well there supposedly was someone on this topic who has read the Patent of Cerebrolysin and found 3 main peptides.

Unfortunaetly I´ve forgotten his name, but You can find more infos at the FGL thread

http://www.longecity...-rodents/page-3

A guy named Ceretropic said it and offered actually a (group?) buy of the 3 peptides for a very good price.

I guess (but of course cant guarantee it) that this offer, the manufacturer and the Guy are legit.

If some of You are interrested, I probably would also be in the group buy.

Otherwise I would gladly hear Your opinions about that, cuz I´m rather 90% than 100% certain to buy this.

Edited by Flex, 01 May 2014 - 07:36 AM.

#1911 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:54 AM

I would be interested in a group buy of an analysis of cerebrolysin. I'd possibly fund the majority if not too many people were interested. Chemistry professors in my university would probably be able to direct us in the right direction of testing; I'm going to contact them tomorrow. 

• like x 1

#1912 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:59 PM

Interesting. I wish someone knew the exact peptides present there. We are lucky to know at least 3 of the neuropeptides on it. I wonder how complex Cerebrolysin is and if just a 1/3 (ie.) of the compounds injected would have an equal 1/3 of the effects, or if it would be less because it really works in an amazing synergy. I'm convinced it's effects are more

of an holistic neuro-psychiatric mode of action, with all the a.acids and peptides required to give that experience, and they're not something out of this world.

Like a Coca-Cola secret formula case :D

I guess we could find those peptides by analysis, but not sure. If it has been in the market since the 60's and we haven't found it's composition yet, I'm afraid we have not the needed technology available, or maybe Cere won't be able to resist all the chemical analysis process and reactions.

#1913 CatChelator

• 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:58 AM

I would be interested in a group buy of an analysis of cerebrolysin. I'd possibly fund the majority if not too many people were interested. Chemistry professors in my university would probably be able to direct us in the right direction of testing; I'm going to contact them tomorrow. 

Being an organic compound of blended pigs brains is it even something that can be synthesized? Why would you want to? It'd be cheaper just to keep buying it from Ever Pharma and the sources that currently exist.

Interesting. I wish someone knew the exact peptides present there. We are lucky to know at least 3 of the neuropeptides on it. I wonder how complex Cerebrolysin is and if just a 1/3 (ie.) of the compounds injected would have an equal 1/3 of the effects, or if it would be less because it really works in an amazing synergy. I'm convinced it's effects are more

of an holistic neuro-psychiatric mode of action, with all the a.acids and peptides required to give that experience, and they're not something out of this world.

Like a Coca-Cola secret formula case :D

I guess we could find those peptides by analysis, but not sure. If it has been in the market since the 60's and we haven't found it's composition yet, I'm afraid we have not the needed technology available, or maybe Cere won't be able to resist all the chemical analysis process and reactions.

The amino acid complex is back in the depths of the thread somewhere, no secret. From what I gather you'd basically dissolve pigs brains in water and you have Cere.

By taking Cere what we're doing is injecting the constituents of something very similar to human cortico matter (pigs brains) into our system which is useable directly by the brain as nutrients. Like putting fertilizer and water right on your brain perhaps.

Currently injecting 10mls in one go, two days in a row then taking a day or two off. I don't really notice any immediate effects as reported by others, however I have gotten a lot healthier and sharper of mind over the year that I've been doing intermittent courses. No magic bullet for me however I'll persist as long as the research evidence showing positive outcomes is out there.

Enjoy!

#1914 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:23 AM

Being an organic compound of blended pigs brains is it even something that can be synthesized? Why would you want to? It'd be cheaper just to keep buying it from Ever Pharma and the sources that currently exist.

The amino acid complex is back in the depths of the thread somewhere, no secret. From what I gather you'd basically dissolve pigs brains in water and you have Cere.

By taking Cere what we're doing is injecting the constituents of something very similar to human cortico matter (pigs brains) into our system which is useable directly by the brain as nutrients. Like putting fertilizer and water right on your brain perhaps.

Currently injecting 10mls in one go, two days in a row then taking a day or two off. I don't really notice any immediate effects as reported by others, however I have gotten a lot healthier and sharper of mind over the year that I've been doing intermittent courses. No magic bullet for me however I'll persist as long as the research evidence showing positive outcomes is out there.

Enjoy!

- No as posted in the FGL thread, the synthesized peptides would be actually far cheaper.

At least the 3 peptides

- Cerebrolysin is not just a fertilizer. Some of the ingredients do activate the hedgehog pathway.

See my post #1858 on page 62

http://www.longecity...rolysin/page-62

Edited by Flex, 02 May 2014 - 02:47 AM.

• like x 1

#1915 CatChelator

• 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:09 AM

Enjoy!

- No as posted in the FGL thread, the synthesized peptides would be actually far cheaper.

At least the 3 peptides

- Cerebrolysin is not just a fertilizer. Some of the ingredients do activate the hedgehog pathway.

See my post #1858 on page 62

http://www.longecity...rolysin/page-62

Interesting, haven't read the FGL thread. Will look at it.

Re fertilizer I kinda just meant a general growth promoter, in various ways.

Thanks for the info.

• like x 1

#1916 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:40 AM

I talked to a biochemisty professor about analyzing cerebrolysin. He was very knowledgable and provided multiple methods of testing cerebrolysin. He stated the best way to go about the analysis would to use HPLC/FPLC to isolate the peptides. FPLC is designed specifically for proteins and peptides. After HPLC/FPLC is used mass spectrometry/mass spectrometry in tandem to each other could be used to determine the composition and sequence of the specific peptides. The process seems pretty simple. My friend used MS and HPLC in quantative analysis... It's not that complicated. 

As a biochem major I might be able to do the analysis on my own in one of the many school labs. However, if not I plan on contacting a lab for analysis. Would any Longecity members be interested in grouping together and hiring a lab to perform an analysis? I would consider paying the majority of the fees.

Firstly, the analysis would not cost much money. $150-$500 based off of initial research. It really depends on how many peptides are in cerebrolysin.  Secondly, purchasing isolated peptides may be cheaper and save money for cerebrolysin users in the long run. A distinct peptide could be responsible for the nootropic effects in cerebrolysin. This knowledge could allow one to administer the unknown nootropic peptide in much higher concentrations. Thirdly, discovering what all of us have been injecting into our selves the last couple years would be awesome. The amount of research information that could be gathered on individual peptides would be much greater than the information on cerebrolysin itself. 

Edited by Plasticperson, 02 May 2014 - 05:42 AM.

#1917 dunkiez

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

Starting my first cere cycle sometime next week, a doctor friend recommends 10x5ml over a course of 2 weeks each year. 

This seems like a tame schedule compared to what you all are dosing over here. Do you think I will be able to see noticeable effects of anti anxiety/ sharper mind with this dosage?

Also, some of you recommend alternate day shots, would that be better than the 5 days on/2 days off schedule? 

#1918 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:53 AM

Starting my first cere cycle sometime next week, a doctor friend recommends 10x5ml over a course of 2 weeks each year. 

This seems like a tame schedule compared to what you all are dosing over here. Do you think I will be able to see noticeable effects of anti anxiety/ sharper mind with this dosage?

Also, some of you recommend alternate day shots, would that be better than the 5 days on/2 days off schedule? 

Personally I have had some trouble using 5ml doses. The days off during the week-end were more clear-headed. Mild tiredness and warmth sets in after a few doses, and comes and goes. I assume this is an immune response, considering I once got the diarrhea and fever side-effect. Or it might also be an effect on GABA or similar, I don't know. This does not happen to any real degree at 2.5ml for me.

I have taken low-dose anti-histamines to remove the few spots of allergic urticaria and a slightly swollen throat I got. I have a allergic tendency in general.

There is definitely a much more apparent effect from 5ml though. I would argue it does not necessarily get better the higher the dose. I noticed a slight tendency towards obsessing over ideas, and some rather odd connections formulated in my head. I can only describe it as Cerebrolysin seems to give more ability to see connections and experience more dimensions of life. Definitely there seems to be, for me, a strong effect on the language capabilities, in different ways. For example music for me much more easily provoked images and other associations and meaning. Someone mentioned not being able to listen to classical music due to this substance. I don't know if that was a joke or not, but anyway, I can understand how that could be. 2.5ml is more natural in this way, compared to 5ml dose. I have not really tried higher doses.

The effect on anxiety seem increased on 5ml as well, but I have no idea what would be better, 2x time exposure or 2x dose. Etc. Only you might avoid side-effects at lower doses. You will probably find out what seems best once you have tried some regimen for a while. I don't think more than 5ml doses is necessary to improve cognition and anxiety, unless some major brain problems are present.

Edited by Keizo, 02 May 2014 - 11:56 AM.

• like x 1

#1919 dunkiez

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:19 PM

yeah I was thinking of starting with 2.5ml doses too, but they only come in 5ml vials over here, is there any way to just extract 2.5ml and save the remainder? Does this have any safety/hygiene issues?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1920 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:15 PM

yeah I was thinking of starting with 2.5ml doses too, but they only come in 5ml vials over here, is there any way to just extract 2.5ml and save the remainder? Does this have any safety/hygiene issues?

Several people (me included) have stored the remaining content in the fridge, in sterile syringe and plastic bag. Someone said no more than 48h storage like this. I always used mine the day after and had no problem. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users