* * * * * 19 votes

Cerebrolysin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2208 replies to this topic

#2161 barbelith42

• 25 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:59 AM

Ceretropic seems good in N.A.

I couldn't recommend them more highly. Paul, their owner, responds to e-mails quickly and is active on the nootropics subreddit as u/YouAreSoStupid. I've learned a lot from his informative posts. He has a great .pdf repository here: https://mega.co.nz/#...1zUNhWUiaPXX61A <-- it's a goldmine for all nootropics.

If you order early AM they ship the same day. Cheap shipping is $5 but I always get the 2-day priority for $8, and their prices on all nootropics are competitive. I order everything I can from them. They're in Arizona and I'm in California so that might affect how fast it is.

• Informative x 1

#2162 matter_of_time

• 135 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:12 PM

I am now on a stack of: P21, N-Acetyl Semax and N-Acetyl Selank.

I made three nasal sprays with deionized water. 

This stack is by far the best nootropic I ever used. It is very clean.

I take it when I wake up around 7.00 hours and I can feel it fade away around 16.00 hours. Which is basically okay.

I have do a lot of difficult programming work, with impossible deadlines. It make my work much easier, I basically have less stress and do not have any off days anymore.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2163 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:24 PM

matter_of_time, can you explain what ratios of water you used to mix these? And is it ok to used distilled water or is deionized ideal?

#2164 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:19 AM

This just became available from THT.CO. Kudos.

• dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#2165 matter_of_time

• 135 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:10 AM

deionized water with 20 ml of water

#2166 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 February 2015 - 02:18 PM

I'm not seeing the specifics on this product like number and volume of ampules.

#2167 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:37 PM

I'm not seeing the specifics on this product like number and volume of ampules.

Same, I'll ask for details if possible.

#2168 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:49 AM

me neither

#2169 long.gamma

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:33 AM

I've been lurking these forums for some time for nootropics research and have never contributed until now. I have learned so much from you all. 

I apologize in advance that due to my humanities background this may read more like an erowid post than an n=1 controlled experiment.

Background: 

I became interested in nootropics to ameliorate the difficulties of long-term post-concussion syndrome. I had a series of 3 mTBI's within a 10-month period starting 2 years ago. These injuries caused increased anxiety, difficulty concentrating, persistent memory loss, and forced me to take a semester off from my studies. I was also diagnosed with ADHD in my late teens and prescribed ritalin/adderall, but stopped taking them a few years ago due to insomnia. I had also previously engaged in moderate-heavy alcohol abuse and weekly marijuana use since my teenage years. 

I have already experienced a great deal of progress from oral nootropics and regular strenuous physical exercise. However, I am currently a student-athlete at an elite university. I have some regrets that I took my pre-concussion baseline intelligence for granted and used it to put in minimal academic effort and party all the time. Ideally, a cycle of cerebrolysin will restore my cognition to baseline and facilitate the mental energy for an academically and socially rewarding semester.

I sorted out my current stack from a year research and self-experimentation. I've tried almost all of the -racetams, afinils, various forms of choline and some other research chemicals. Also note that I weigh 100kg so dosages are intentionally at the upper end of spectrum.

Current Stack:

Daily: 

500mg x3 Curcumin

1g Lion's Mane

8,000 IU's Vitamin D

5g Fish Oil

5g Creatine Malate

25g x3 Fasoracetam sublingual

25g x3 Coluracetam sublingual

25g x3 Noopept sublingual

2 Capsules of BRAINERGY-X

3mg Melatonin

Workout Days (3x Week):

+5g Creatine Malate

15g x2 BCAA's

As needed (roughly once a week)

CILTEP

5-HTP & Phenibut

Until 2 Weeks Ago: 

200mg Amantadine prescribed by my neurologist

Cerebrolysin Experience Log:

The plan is to use the five 5ml Ampules to taper up/down, with the bulk (20 doses) at 10ml spread out 5x week over 4 weeks. I will use IM injections with a 10cc syringe, 1" 23g needle, and 5um filter.

I plan on continuing all current supplementation stack throughout the 5 week cycle.

Day 1: I picked up the package with the cere Friday afternoon. I proceeded to inject myself with 5ml around 5pm. After injecting myself I felt a bit of a rush, probably mostly to do with the thrill of self injection. About an hour later I go and have a brief workout. The weights feel just as if not more heavy than normal but I feel an increased sense of awareness that may or may not have been placebo. I proceed to go out and have 6-7 drinks and definitely get a strong buzz but I feel very much still in control. I couldn't fall asleep right away but that could have just been from the rush of self-injection.

Day 2: Wake up feeling pretty normal. I should have noticed some slowness from the alcohol but I feel well rested like a normal day. Unfortunately, I have severe diarrhea. Still feeling pretty normal otherwise.

Day 3: I inject another 5ml in my thigh in the AM. I tried to get some reading done but wasn't any more/less productive than normal. I still have pretty severe diarrhea though. That night I proceed to get very very drunk off of half a bottle of wine and around 8 shots of 100 proof moonshine with my girlfriend. We are drunk enough to decide to walk to the bar in single-digit temperatures, and I am acutely aware of the cold. More sensitive than I should be after that much booze. At the bar I have another four drinks. When we get home I am extremely intoxicated but still shockingly totally in control. My girlfriend is totally passed out unconscious in my bed after consuming much less than me. 

At this point around 1 am, I drunkenly decide to inject a second dose of 5ml of cere into my thigh to prevent a hangover the next morning. Fortunately, no injection mishaps occur and I fall asleep around 2 am.

Day 4: I have to wake up at 7am for a morning conditioning session with my team. I frequently struggle with getting out of bed early. My alcohol consumption the night before under normal circumstances would require that I be bedridden for the entire day. However I am able to get out of bed with no issues. I feel slightly foggy, but alert and in a good mood. The conditioning session goes well and I feel like I have plenty of physical energy/motivation. I inject 10ml around 11am. I resume having bad diarrhea and an upset stomach though. 

I take a nap and then wake up and finish editing a research paper on some highly intellectual material due in 2 hours. I feel a sense of grace under pressure and a definite lack of stress. I simply do what I need to do to improve my paper and accept the circumstances. It's just a very clean energy. I feel very clear-headed. I don't dwell on or get depressed about the fact that I have a looming deadline.

I finish the paper and then go out to see the 50 Shades of Grey movie with my girlfriend. It is a terrible movie and the entire time I am feeling very critical of the poor acting and script though I am in a good mood and have not had any alcohol. I miss the challenge of my academic work, and wish that i was back catching up on my other classes and challenging myself. I am definitely feeling the cognitive effects at this point, but nothing lifechanging.

Day 5:  Another early morning conditioning session that goes well. Fortunately, the box from allegromedical has arrived so I am able to properly filter the solution and IM all 10ml at once into my buttocks using the 23g 1" needle. This method is much more comfortable than a 20g needle in each thigh. I have class for the rest of the morning and early afternoon. I feel good mentally, but have a bad stomach ache and diarrhea. I go back to my room to lie down but I don't feel tired enough to take a nap. I am not getting anything done and pop a 1mg xanax at 6pm and fall asleep soon after. 

Day 6 (today): I wake-up to an alarm set for 4 am as I have a substantial amount of reading to do for class. I inject 10ml first thing. I am not as productive as I could be, but I feel engaged with the material and I am able to stay awake and cover what's necessary. I write a brief response paper on the readings and email it to my professor. I feel really good about getting everything in on time and completed. I still have mild diarrhea, but it's almost better thanks to Kaopectate.

I go to class at 11am feeling "on a mission." In the discussion seminar I am able to recall around 30% more of the material and am able to follow everyone's comments more than normal. I don't feel any anxiety at all about participating in the discussion, which is usually an issue for me. 

After this class I have a very difficult seminar on some extremely complex topics for which I have done none of the reading for at this point. I go and sit down in a crowded on-campus cafe and eat while I try and read. A cute girl I don't know sits down across from me as there are very few empty seats. I effortlessly start a conversation with her and she responds well. I feel very confident. I ignore her to concentrate on my readings and am able to get through quite a bit in spite of the noisy environment. 

The seminar goes well in spite of my lack of preparation. I am able to retain enough from the readings to contribute to the discussion in a meaningful way. This is a very difficult class though, and my 140 IQ is pretty average at my school; some of the discussion is simply way over my head. The discussion takes a turn towards some of the readings I didn't get to and I feel no anxiety this. I simply just don't participate without guilt for the last 20 min of class. I talked to my friend in the class afterwards and he said I made some good points about the assigned readings. Cerebrolysin definitely gives you greatly increased mental energy, but you still have to improve yourself with meaningful activities while on it. 

After class and dinner I have been completely absorbed in schoolwork and for the past 6 hours. Time has completely flown by, but I have been incredibly productive the entire time. Must be dopaminergic.

Week One Effects:

Positive:

Hangovers totally eliminated. Sense of calmness, clear-headed clean energy. Waking up early requires very little effort and I feel very well rested upon waking. Not necessarily increased motivation, but a lack of dread of mental fatigue. Definitely shifts your focus in social situations from your own feelings/anxieties/insecurities to perceiving reactions/body language of others since you care less what others think about you. Starting on day 6, this stuff feels more powerful than any other nootropic I've tried. The only thing that compares is Adderall without the negative sides. This feels like it could be life changing if the effects continue over the course of the next 18 days.

Negative:

Severe diarrhea. Moderate upset stomach. This can be ameliorated with over the counter medication. Like others have said, this definitely takes a few days to kick in. At first the effects are only noticeable if you abuse your brain with sleep deprivation and/or substance abuse as I did otherwise you should feel pretty normal for a few days to a week. Kicks in subtly at first.

Order/Injection Notes:

I ordered 4 packs of 5x 10ml and 1 pack of 5x5ml from nootropic.eu. Shipping took exactly 3 weeks from Lithuania to East Coast of US in spite of some possible delays from record-breaking snowfall on this side of the pond. Package looked kind of janky and looked like it may have been inspected by customs, but all was well packed and intact. Packaging and instructions 

Ordered 1" 23g needles for injection, 1.5" 5um filtered needles to draw it up, and 10ml syringes from allegromedical.com after everything came. Shipping was fast.

The first few days my needles hadn't arrived yet so I bought some 5ml 20g needles from behind the pharmacy counter at CVS. It felt like buying cigarettes for the first time in high school, but the pharmacist was very nonchalant.

IM injections were definitely more uncomfortable with the 20g needle on the vastus lateralis (outer thigh). I switched to the buttocks once the 23g needles and 5um filters arrived. I noticed no pain, discomfort, or swelling with the 2nd method.

-------------

tl;dr

Cerebrolysin greatly reduces hangovers and makes it much easier to wake up early. Doesn't kick in right away, but has to potential to be life changing in terms of the boost in mental energy, general awareness, and anxiety reduction. Also causes diarrhea.

• Well Written x 3
  • like x 3

#2170 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:50 AM

Ok, this is what cere does to me: time passes slower consistently, giving me more window of thinking and action. I can construct relations of ideas simultaneously even if they sound at background while facing the daily quests. I always have something in mind (benefit wich until I learnt to control, threw me on bad anxiety thoughts or bad social situations).

I seem to have been wired and turned on to greater intensity. My nervous system seems to have healed and I feel a more open-access mind to all my frecuence based mind states, improving sleep/brain regen (delta), more alive dilucidation/spirituality/morale (theta), easier meditation/asking/contemplation (alpha), action and operative thinking (beta), and finally, I feel a better overall motor/brainfunctions  coordination (mu/gamma).

Indeed it seems to slow your overall EEG pattern as the studies said. Definitely, the most improved area would be the Alpha band mind states control. I guess Alpha is like the leader somehow and more deeper than other because it seems there is a native state where you can see all your interior through a different glass while still being on alpha (Neural Plasticity = Alpha states).

I've been educating with some binaural frequencies. I feel I not only have better senses, but also too have a beyond perception or intuition. I feel like I do not have more energy, but im more energy, at least if we talk about electric, metabolic, and even magnetic energy. I have a warm all over my body, i can tun my senses and brain not only to the senses but to the vibration, frequency, harmony, I perceive better sounds or every kind of vibration energy, it's kinda hard to explain. We are somehow a electric, calorific, metabolic, motor machine, and our brains can work from 4- hz to what you want (beyond high beta), so you can be more autoconscious about your own mind states based on your perceived vibrations and learn some interesting things about how to control and know WHAT YOU ACTUALLY FEEL. It seems ADD traces have been diminishing vastly over the last times, making me at least double emotionally-intelligent than i was. This agrees with my initial idea than the brain as bad energy conductor throught seven chakras/glands via nervous system caused what we could call autism-psychopathy spectrum.

Despite all, i have come to this conclusion only after smoking some good pot again. Cerebrolysin needs a pshycho worker partner, alternative to cannabis in my case, to work to full potential. I have obtained good results from Rhodiola, but it doesn't compare to Cere + THC :D I reasonable feel right now CILTEP is kind of strong alternative to weed. You can get to LTP via drugs like alcohol or via B vitamines. The most remarkablly lesson I get from this is: yes, Cere gave you what it promised, but think on what you are gonna do when you have an upgraded intelligence, cos is very easy to get greedy by the power given to you, cos it will change the way you perceive the world at all levels.

I find Schumann resonance 7.83 hz binaural so out of this world it's addicting. I'm very curious about this.

Would like to see if P21 users think they have slowed their eeg's and entered a kind of "nature" mentality too.

Edited by Sholrak, 20 February 2015 - 12:03 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#2171 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:44 PM

Who's got the best prices for cerebrolysin at the moment?

• Good Point x 2

#2172 NootropicEU

• Topic Starter
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:11 AM

Who's got the best prices for cerebrolysin at the moment?

Just to let you know, we are doing a promotional offer for longecity members again. If you buy 4 boxes of Cerebrolysin you will get 1 free. Registered shipping costs only £6 GBP. Valid for 7 days only. Please mention LONGECITY3 with your order at nootropic.eu

#2173 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 06:34 AM

I think, and may call me crazy, one can emulate the Iboga plant process in a slow and non traumatic manner with CRB, something like Rhodiola, and probably something else. I have been reading about Iboga recently and I feel jealous to then daring to try it. The Kappa and Mu opioid theory seems correct to me, and I believe Cerebrolysin also somehow exerts a tonic and rebirth effect due to GABA related opioid pathways, although i feel it also posses the serotonergic action of nor-ibogaine (a metabolite). I havent tried Iboga but to my understanding, after a 30-72 hours trip, it bring you back with your reward system renewed. Cerebrolysin does the same high end purpose although on a different way, by providing brain with perfect rest and nutrition, and amping electricity/grow/neurite expansion. Rhodiola rosea (and I bet ashwaganda, among others) seems to bring a positive state to regulate dreams, augmenting the REM phase, and bringing some kind of in theory biofeedback good or neutral regulation until tolerance gets achieved. Iboga is meant to have you two days in profound REM state while asleep and while awake, like a long imposed dreams. I suspect must be vagus nerve overactivation to shut on while awaken machinery is also on.

I remember remarking the dreams I had here with Cere. Some Iboga users assure they were like back in time, back in time to the memory of all their mistakes 10 or 20 years ago, and they could like 'change that decision to get a peace and let something interrupted flow'. I talked also about the innocence sensation after Cere, where you daily would ask yourself, you can know everything you want, everything you ask. Then the hard thing is what you want to know. The opioid system being repaired is like opioid itself, much pleasure comes from the heightened learning and perception, so you can become an addcit to a drug that nourishes you, with some minor side effects, and totally miss the point of doing this drug (I mean, not meant to be a recreational drug, is a teacher).

The difference between Iboga and Cere would be that Iboga opens your dream mind to know everything and remember everything and Cere does that redemption work only when in real life you encounter something related or that can remind to mental conflicts or past incoherences, if you figure out how you can lead to the root problems, and only by working , literally, a lot on it. Also dreams seems to be more vivid and lucid, bringing a more healthy rest. I mean on Iboga, you duplicate to talk to yourself on dreams, with NGF and other factors on CRB you will adapt to mind change quickly, that plasticity and pyramidal nervous cells and nervous system discharge woul bring what we perceive as a redemption or a clear, open chance to one. The intensity or tension concept seems to apply on living beings with brains and nervous systems, in a chemical/electrical way. And with CRB, a something is going on with the vagus nerve (regeneration or de-atrophy?) Unfortunately this is just speculation :\

Edited by Sholrak, 23 March 2015 - 07:00 AM.

#2174 FeelsNumbMan

• 80 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:07 AM

Seems like this thread has side-tracked a little bit in the last few pages with the discussion of P21.

Anyways, I've been taking an interest in Cerebrolysin ever since someone has brought it up to me with their positive experiences with it. I'm not too savvy on how it works, just like how I'm not too savvy with anything I really take and how they work but I'd at least do some research prior and read up on experiences about it. Honestly, I'm just looking for reassurance but I don't mind reading the negative experiences or those that did not respond well or at all to it so I could set myself up for disappointment. I have tried a lot of things before and unfortunately to say that nothing has really helped. The sad thing about that is that I tend to take a long time on deciding what to try, and then it'd take me a long time to make a purchase for it and I'd always read up about it here and there. But for the most part, I'm always procrastinating and distracting myself as opposed to actually trying daily to help my situation. It just hurts trying and thinking about it as opposed to keeping myself distracted but days are just passing by like it's nothing.

I was wondering if Cerebrolysin might help me out with depression, anhedonia, apathy, creativity, perceptions (senses), libido. I've tried NSI-189 for about two and a half weeks and decided to stop because I was feeling really out of it while on it and it made it really hard for me to sleep. I know that Cerebrolysin could also do the same after reading a few people's experiences with it. NSI-189 would make it hard for me to sleep even though I only had about two - three hours of sleep for the whole day. Maybe it made other stimulants stronger while being a stim of its own so drinking caffeine would definitely make it a lot harder to sleep. I'm already pretty sensitive to caffeine when it comes to falling asleep at night so that doesn't help either.

Hoping there are some people around with good experiences that I could probably PM. I've noticed some say that Cerebrolysin is probably the most like a "miracle" substance and some would say that it's the strongest out of everything they tried.

Still not sure about how to actually do an IM and how I should dose either, so I'll still have to read around some more.

Tired of really forcing out emotions.

#2175 AlmostEasy

• 112 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:03 AM

Alright so I haven't seen this discussed and it will probably be my deciding factor for P21 vs CBR.

a 5 x 5mL cycle of Cerebrolysin is ~$50

50 mg of P21 is ~$70

The Cerebro will last you 5 days (obviously) while the P21 (at the loose suggestion of 2mg / day) will last 25 days.

Could anyone discern whether or not this would be a reasonable comparison?  I just cannot afford a proper Cerebrolysin cycle but I could probably push it a little bit and grab the P21.  Would I get the most out of this substance with that protocol?  

Also does anyone know how many mL's of liquid would fit in the P21 bottle?  10 mL mix would equate to 20 IU's (10 "tics") on a standard insulin syringe, which seems reasonable.

#2176 Blackkzeus

• 210 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:34 PM

Are there any theories as to why Cerebrolysin impairs verbal fluency?

#2177 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:09 PM

I have never experienced a verbal fluency impairment.

• Agree x 1

#2178 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:12 AM

http://www.longecity...ussell-barkley/

Personally, I see an increase, though I have only used it for 1-2months at a time

#2179 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:45 AM

Seems like this thread has side-tracked a little bit in the last few pages with the discussion of P21.

Anyways, I've been taking an interest in Cerebrolysin ever since someone has brought it up to me with their positive experiences with it. I'm not too savvy on how it works, just like how I'm not too savvy with anything I really take and how they work but I'd at least do some research prior and read up on experiences about it. Honestly, I'm just looking for reassurance but I don't mind reading the negative experiences or those that did not respond well or at all to it so I could set myself up for disappointment. I have tried a lot of things before and unfortunately to say that nothing has really helped. The sad thing about that is that I tend to take a long time on deciding what to try, and then it'd take me a long time to make a purchase for it and I'd always read up about it here and there. But for the most part, I'm always procrastinating and distracting myself as opposed to actually trying daily to help my situation. It just hurts trying and thinking about it as opposed to keeping myself distracted but days are just passing by like it's nothing.

I was wondering if Cerebrolysin might help me out with depression, anhedonia, apathy, creativity, perceptions (senses), libido. I've tried NSI-189 for about two and a half weeks and decided to stop because I was feeling really out of it while on it and it made it really hard for me to sleep. I know that Cerebrolysin could also do the same after reading a few people's experiences with it. NSI-189 would make it hard for me to sleep even though I only had about two - three hours of sleep for the whole day. Maybe it made other stimulants stronger while being a stim of its own so drinking caffeine would definitely make it a lot harder to sleep. I'm already pretty sensitive to caffeine when it comes to falling asleep at night so that doesn't help either.

Hoping there are some people around with good experiences that I could probably PM. I've noticed some say that Cerebrolysin is probably the most like a "miracle" substance and some would say that it's the strongest out of everything they tried.

Still not sure about how to actually do an IM and how I should dose either, so I'll still have to read around some more.

Maybe it will help. It certainly doesn't make everything wonderful for me, more like it moves baseline up. Though I will say I felt wonderful by it when I previously felt really bad, 1 year ago or so, even if my brain wasn't as functional as it is now. I think I feel much better than I ever have, and perhaps it is still increasing on some level, there probably is a big improvement besides curing my protracted benzodiazepine withdrawal. I think I have gotten used to it however, and I now need to increase certain behaviors such as mental and physical exercise, and quit nicotine for good (has created some mild oral problem i.e. dose-dependent tobacco induced headache due tissue damage in my mouth, and perhaps poor circulation). In fact I think a lot of my problems I run into every other day or week, is due to inactivity, poor posture (tight neck muscles), repetitious web-browsing, too much tobacco, and so forth. I certainly get a bit foggy now and then , which seems to clear up by either taking 30-60 minute walks, stretching my front neck muscles, or using less nicotine, and so on.

I have suffered from: social anxiety, mild-moderate depression, Benzo PAWS (main reason for using it originally). All this seems greatly reduced, though I think a lot of common "feeling bad" can be quite relative or a result of a lack of variety in habits or challenges.

Would not combine Cerebrolysin with caffeine or any outright stimulant (nicotine seems okay-ish). I also get over-stimulated by: PRL-853 (5-10mg), Piracetam (few hundred milligrams) in combination with the 5ml cere. I probably won't bother ever touching piracetam or caffeine again, it just seems like a mess for me now. Prl-853 I can use on the off-days.

Edited by Keizo, 30 March 2015 - 12:50 AM.

#2180 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:31 AM

http://www.longecity...ussell-barkley/

Personally, I see an increase, though I have only used it for 1-2months at a time

Wow! 14 months at 10mL/injection. I am so jealous! The longest cycle I have run was 2 months of 5mL/injection and I was getting a little tired of the injections.

Edited by JASOG888, 30 March 2015 - 03:34 AM.

#2181 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:21 PM

for all the aches you mentions, cerebrolysin will definitly help.  i tried NSi-189, one of the 1st batch ever ordered and it doesn't come close to cerebrolysin. if the batch i tried was valid, NSi-189 really isn't the promise it was thought to be. Cerebrolysin is the single best nootropic ever created. 

• Cheerful x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#2182 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

I'm starting to feel like an eternal promise. Remember I said I was so fucked up? Addicted to alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, insomniac, depressive, depersonalized/derrealizated...? If one looks, I have changed little to none my habits, although they could describe I have changed somehow my eyes, my personality, my everything. I am at the same place, but I'm not the same one. The Cerebrolysin experience seems so personal and relative to each one. I understand, all enjoy the same effect, undescriptable but unmistaken, objective. The difference is in one's pshyche, and how that pshyche will confront the coming changes or revelations, a subjective matter.

Some people can start working on Cere since the first day they took it to improve each day with a new life. That hasn't been my case apparently.

I honestly haven't been using it regularly and obviously haven't been working on my life to improve it at all. I remember have said many times "now! is time to change all what I don't like" followed by a sense of "I would stay my entire life on this state". And you know what? Each cycle (or mini-cycle would be a better description) I did, I felt like I was improving, like I was climbing one step of the stairs at once.  Then I realized something was terribly wrong. Something about me. How could I feel so bad, wasn't I supposed to be so happy, after all those factors on my brain?  Well, I indeed had fed a reality I was on but one I didn't want to be. I fed my demons, I did not tried to change anything.  I can see now all my mistakes, all my malice, with crystalline clarity. And I was terrified. Even traumatized.

Now, I understand all. Cerebrolysin has spoken to me, and has told me "you don't deserve anything". This is a drug to save you, and has been told "don't reinforce bad behaviours, just good ones". Totally understand it. I have printed all the despair and misery of my life in my mind. Have learnt quite a lesson I was probably destinated to know in a good way, by the bad way. It pushes you to the same solution, the same step. Until you don't get that step, it can't teach you more, and so.

My conclusion is, I was not ready to use Cerebrolysin to it's full potential. I am at this point. Cere teaches you even if you don't want to listen (bad decision). At some point, I realized I was full of incoherence, selfishness and pain. And now I'm done with that. Now I am different, don't get already any fun on destroying me, if there's a way to put into words.

The step know is, I have to take Cerebrolysin now, promising I am going to leave a hope and love print on me, no more self-searching, it's time to search someting else.

I am basically a dead man who realized he is dead, and wants to be alive again. I wonder how could I trick and deny the Cerebrolysin wisdom so much time.

• like x 3

#2183 CatChelator

• 44 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:22 AM

I'm starting to feel like an eternal promise. Remember I said I was so fucked up? Addicted to alcohol, tobacco, cannabis, insomniac, depressive, depersonalized/derrealizated...? If one looks, I have changed little to none my habits, although they could describe I have changed somehow my eyes, my personality, my everything. I am at the same place, but I'm not the same one. The Cerebrolysin experience seems so personal and relative to each one. I understand, all enjoy the same effect, undescriptable but unmistaken, objective. The difference is in one's pshyche, and how that pshyche will confront the coming changes or revelations, a subjective matter.

Some people can start working on Cere since the first day they took it to improve each day with a new life. That hasn't been my case apparently.

I honestly haven't been using it regularly and obviously haven't been working on my life to improve it at all. I remember have said many times "now! is time to change all what I don't like" followed by a sense of "I would stay my entire life on this state". And you know what? Each cycle (or mini-cycle would be a better description) I did, I felt like I was improving, like I was climbing one step of the stairs at once. Then I realized something was terribly wrong. Something about me. How could I feel so bad, wasn't I supposed to be so happy, after all those factors on my brain? Well, I indeed had fed a reality I was on but one I didn't want to be. I fed my demons, I did not tried to change anything. I can see now all my mistakes, all my malice, with crystalline clarity. And I was terrified. Even traumatized.

Now, I understand all. Cerebrolysin has spoken to me, and has told me "you don't deserve anything". This is a drug to save you, and has been told "don't reinforce bad behaviours, just good ones". Totally understand it. I have printed all the despair and misery of my life in my mind. Have learnt quite a lesson I was probably destinated to know in a good way, by the bad way. It pushes you to the same solution, the same step. Until you don't get that step, it can't teach you more, and so.

My conclusion is, I was not ready to use Cerebrolysin to it's full potential. I am at this point. Cere teaches you even if you don't want to listen (bad decision). At some point, I realized I was full of incoherence, selfishness and pain. And now I'm done with that. Now I am different, don't get already any fun on destroying me, if there's a way to put into words.

The step know is, I have to take Cerebrolysin now, promising I am going to leave a hope and love print on me, no more self-searching, it's time to search someting else.

I am basically a dead man who realized he is dead, and wants to be alive again. I wonder how could I trick and deny the Cerebrolysin wisdom so much time.

Good luck dude. Lots of things aside from cerebrolysin can help as well, hope you find the right catalysts that bring positive change for you.

#2184 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:07 AM

I have an important question for students or doctors knowledgeable with noots and biology. This may interest potential users.

I have used cerebrolysin quite a lot and every time it does wonders for my working memory.

The ONLY negative concern i have with cerebrolysin is my JOINT PAIN increasing with it. i have a reconstructed knee because of a torn ACL and the joint becomes stiffer when i'm on this... I suspect there is a relation between cartilage tissue and neurotrophic factors like this noot. But what is it ? I feel like upgrading or healing the brain comes with a price.... It would really suck if my cartilage grows weak or dehydrate while the brain sharpens up.

What is the consequences of upgrading the brain neurotrophic factors in relation to other types of tissue like cartilage and joints ?

Thanks
I have an important question for students or doctors knowledgeable with noots and biology. This may interest potential users.

I have used cerebrolysin quite a lot and every time it does wonders for my working memory.

The ONLY negative concern i have with cerebrolysin is my JOINT PAIN increasing with it. i have a reconstructed knee because of a torn ACL and the joint becomes stiffer when i'm on this... I suspect there is a relation between cartilage tissue and neurotrophic factors like this noot. But what is it ? I feel like upgrading or healing the brain comes with a price.... It would really suck if my cartilage grows weak or dehydrate while the brain sharpens up.

What is the consequences of upgrading the brain neurotrophic factors in relation to other types of tissue like cartilage and joints ?

Thanks

#2185 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 01 April 2015 - 02:18 AM

Hmm there is an inverse relationship between oesteoarthritus and neurodegeneration. Could it be that you are becoming arthritic? Is this epigenetic?

Hmm there is an inverse relationship between oesteoarthritus and neurodegeneration. Could it be that you are becoming arthritic? Is this epigenetic? Alternatively this could be rheumatism. Maybe this needs looking at

#2186 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:45 AM

Sunshine, I have not noticed at all an increase on joint pain (or maybe it's there and the CRB mental effects hide it a bit). Is this pain related to "old injuries" such as your surgered knee or have you noticed it like a general decrease on cartilages' and tendon's hydratation/inflammation increase? Is it proportional to dose?

Until someone with more knowledge can tell us something. Could it be that the Cerebrolysin restorates somehow the nerves quality all around the body, including nervous pain endings, and that's why you notice more clearly the pain? Would be interesting discern between rheumatic and nervous cause.

Edited by Sholrak, 01 April 2015 - 12:01 PM.

#2187 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 April 2015 - 06:20 PM

Sunshinefrost, if you are injecting cere into your quadriceps muscles, you could be experiencing tissue damage (from the needle) which would put strain on your knees.

#2188 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:31 AM

Fenix, i use the buttox area. i persisted with the cycle and for some reason the joint pain diminished... I realise those are only anecdotal but it seems that cere affects my cartilage at first and then Subsides ... I must admit that i stretch more often on cere. I find the energy to stretch mor easily, a welcomed advantage. I find myself more mindfull of my body as well, that could also help.

#2189 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:12 PM

I've also noted increased working memory, as well as improved ADHD symptoms in general. This effect is acute so it shouldn't be because of increased NGF. Could it be because of increased glucose uptake? http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/10816070

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2190 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

In which countries in Europe we could source cheap Cerebrolysin?

Anyone living in Romania? I read that the cost in Romania is 28 Euros for one 5 x 10ml box.

If anyone is available to find reasonably priced Cerebrolysin please send a pm, and I could exchange him, NSI-189 at a favorable price.

• like x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users