- - - - -

Injectable Resveratrol

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:29 PM

This is from a Romanian company, Gerovital , that used to market injectable glandulars. Maybe they still do. I don't recommend this. It's probably not lethal, the dose is low, it costs $108 for 5ml with 10 mg/ml. The formulation is about 20% DMSO according to my source who received literature with an invitation to market it. It might result in high serum levels until the liver got hold of it, I suppose.

#2 2tender

• 673 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:01 AM

Interesting but I would'nt touch it. Is'nt DMSO solvent based?

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 maxwatt

• Topic Starter
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:48 AM

Interesting but I would'nt touch it. Is'nt DMSO solvent based?

DMSO is a solvent.

#4 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:56 AM

Sweet Mother of Jesus. I'll be happy to sell you a ten foot pole to not touch it with.

#5 Danniel

• 93 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:06 AM

Sweet Mother of Jesus. I'll be happy to sell you a ten foot pole to not touch it with.

Translate it for layman, please? What/why is it wrong?

#6 2tender

• 673 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:14 AM

Solvents are toxic.

#7 maxwatt

• Topic Starter
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:06 PM

Solvents are toxic.

Water is a solvent.

There has been some legitimate work on injectable resveratrol in aqueous micelles, and emulsified solutions, tested on rats. These are not sold over the web, and human testing has not been done.

#8 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:48 PM

Wow,

that is dangerous.

A

#9 renwosing

• 148 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

Would like to try it.

Renwosing

#10 maxwatt

• Topic Starter
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:20 PM

Would like to try it.

Renwosing

Out west, the pioneers are known by the arrows in their backs.

#11 Patrick Arnold

• 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:43 PM

I make a resveratrol hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complex. It is very water soluble. I have been adminstering it for a couple of weeks now at around 150 to 200mg a day. Its alot of water (since its only 33mg per cc) and I do it subcutaneously. some of the injection sites get somewhat sore. Its a laborious task after a while

my bodyweight has dropped considerably. in the gym i cannot lift as heavy as before, but i can work out longer and handle more volume overall it seems

I am gonna take the weekend off from the stuff and continue on next week.

yes i take the sterility of my concoctions very seriously

#12 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 05:54 PM

I make a resveratrol hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complex. It is very water soluble. I have been adminstering it for a couple of weeks now at around 150 to 200mg a day. Its alot of water (since its only 33mg per cc) and I do it subcutaneously. some of the injection sites get somewhat sore. Its a laborious task after a while

my bodyweight has dropped considerably. in the gym i cannot lift as heavy as before, but i can work out longer and handle more volume overall it seems

I am gonna take the weekend off from the stuff and continue on next week.

yes i take the sterility of my concoctions very seriously

Welcome to ImmInst Pat. This is one of the last places I would have expected you to pop up on the internet. :laugh:

Did you see what I posted at M&M about resveratrol downregulating androgen receptors? Might be relevant to your strength loss?

How do you guys feel about resveratrol downregulating AR's?

#13 maxwatt

• Topic Starter
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:15 AM

Hmn, AR receptors like DHT receptors in the scalp? Maybe a topical cream for baldness? Or should it be injected in the scalp?

#14 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:01 AM

Hmn, AR receptors like DHT receptors in the scalp? Maybe a topical cream for baldness? Or should it be injected in the scalp?

PROPECIA converts the carcinogenic form DHT and slows proliferation of HER-2 Type PC.

Wish I was a Oncologist. Too Late now, too old.

Wife and I Take our daily gram 98% RES AM with EGCG, Bioperine, Flavones, Polydatin and Grapefruit Juice.

Definitely hits the spot!

Injecting with DMSO sounds interesting.
I would like to see someones plasma test results of the injected RES.
Did you ever test DMSO topical with RES?
After a while my skin feels like it burns without any burn marks.
Anyone ever test a RES enema?

#15 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:37 PM

Yeah, I felt it for a few days when I tried it a couple years back (made my skin senditive I suppose)...
DMSO + Res... great for athletes foot, IMHO.

A

#16 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:30 AM

Yeah, I felt it for a few days when I tried it a couple years back (made my skin senditive I suppose)...
DMSO + Res... great for athletes foot, IMHO.

A

Anthony,

Let's not forget Siclair uses DOSS (deadly toxic), HPMC with RES.
Maybe there is method to this Madness?
The RES Plasma Peak?
A tiny bit of Poison to slow your Liver Down?
There are ways to slow your liver that are even safer.
Injecting DMSO and RES may not be safe but that may improve the RES efficacy.

A

#17 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:24 AM

If DOSS is a deadly poison, a lot of people are in trouble. DOSS = dioctyl sulfosuccinate, a surfactant commonly used as a laxative and stool softener.

Wikipedia says:
sold in the U.S. under multiple brand names: Aqualax, Calube, Colace, Colace Micro-Enema, Correctol Softgel Extra Gentle, DC-240, Dialose, Diocto, Dioctocal, Dioctosoftez, Dioctyn, Dionex, Doc-Q-Lace, Docu Soft, Docucal, Doculax, Docusoft S, DOK, DOS, Doss-Relief, DSS, Dulcolax - Stool Softener, Ex-Lax Stool Softener, Fleet Sof-Lax, Genasoft, Kasof, Laxa-basic, Modane Soft, Octycine-100, Regulax SS, Sulfalax Calcium, Sur-Q-Lax, Surfak Stool Softener and Therevac-SB.

#18 bixbyte

• 559 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:00 PM

If DOSS is a deadly poison, a lot of people are in trouble. DOSS = dioctyl sulfosuccinate, a surfactant commonly used as a laxative and stool softener.

Wikipedia says:
sold in the U.S. under multiple brand names: Aqualax, Calube, Colace, Colace Micro-Enema, Correctol Softgel Extra Gentle, DC-240, Dialose, Diocto, Dioctocal, Dioctosoftez, Dioctyn, Dionex, Doc-Q-Lace, Docu Soft, Docucal, Doculax, Docusoft S, DOK, DOS, Doss-Relief, DSS, Dulcolax - Stool Softener, Ex-Lax Stool Softener, Fleet Sof-Lax, Genasoft, Kasof, Laxa-basic, Modane Soft, Octycine-100, Regulax SS, Sulfalax Calcium, Sur-Q-Lax, Surfak Stool Softener and Therevac-SB.

Hey Niner,

I see I got the big guys attention.

How do you raise the efficacy of RES?

DOSS is a stool softener.
HPMC is the material used in the caps.

Anything that can Reduce my liver function and increase RES plasma levels?
If I hurt myself then that is my problem.
But there are ways to increase RES plasma levels.
I think I know how I did.
I'm tired.
A

#19 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:52 AM

Reducing the particle size (micronization) is good; taking more at one time is good- i.e. instead of 500 mg twice a day, take 1000 mg once a day. It acts as though it is swamping the metabolic enzymes when you do this; you get more AUC per unit of dose, compared to splitting the dose. HPMC is a good formulation agent. The buccal dosing schemes that involve holding or swishing resveratrol and alcohol in the mouth for ten minutes or so are generating some anecdotal reports of significant psychotropic effects. I don't know if this indicates a high systemic blood level, but it at least sounds like it's getting more into the CNS. It's best to take resveratrol in the morning, rather than at night. At the moment, I'm on a low dose resveratrol regime. I'm taking a high purity non-micronized powder (from RG) that is loosely capped in a 00 cap. It's around 350-400 mg, I'd estimate. I take it in the morning before breakfast.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#20 maxwatt

• Topic Starter
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 08:38 AM

Reducing the particle size (micronization) is good; taking more at one time is good- i.e. instead of 500 mg twice a day, take 1000 mg once a day. It acts as though it is swamping the metabolic enzymes when you do this; you get more AUC per unit of dose, compared to splitting the dose. HPMC is a good formulation agent. The buccal dosing schemes that involve holding or swishing resveratrol and alcohol in the mouth for ten minutes or so are generating some anecdotal reports of significant psychotropic effects. I don't know if this indicates a high systemic blood level, but it at least sounds like it's getting more into the CNS. It's best to take resveratrol in the morning, rather than at night. At the moment, I'm on a low dose resveratrol regime. I'm taking a high purity non-micronized powder (from RG) that is loosely capped in a 00 cap. It's around 350-400 mg, I'd estimate. I take it in the morning before breakfast.

This looks like a good start to a Resveratrol FAQ.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users