Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Importing Metformin into the US

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheLorax

• 29 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:21 AM

Well, the title pretty much says it all.

What have your experiences been importing metformin into the United States via mail order? What does the law have to say in this regard? Did you have a prescription?

Thanks!

#2 TheLorax

• Topic Starter
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:38 AM

I guess the topic should be expanded to any Rx med in the US? Looks like some users get deprenyl through without any problems?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 david ellis

• 1,014 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

I guess the topic should be expanded to any Rx med in the US? Looks like some users get deprenyl through without any problems?

It has been a year or so, but I used to order generic arimidex from India, part of the price covered a prescription from a local doctor. Arrived in the mail with no surprises. Effective stuff, worked just like the very expensive stuff. Metformin is very inexpensive, why not try Costco or Walmart? LEF has a competive price on its generic medicines too. Your mileage may vary, I had no problems, but felt very nervous about putting my credit card out to an outfit on the other side of the world. My trust was not punished. I did a keyword search to filter out sites that used the same words as other sites. Then I picked the most frequently browsed site. I am not a smart guy, I am a guy ready to trust someone that I don't know.

Edited by david ellis, 05 April 2009 - 06:01 PM.

#4 hmahal

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:53 AM

Costco and Walmart require prescriptions--the other side of the world does not.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 LOOKINGFORTIME

• 70 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:45 PM

I never had a problem with  http://www.antiaging-systems.com/.  Have you found a place?

john

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users