• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Anyone bought Modafinil?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Llama Chris

• 28 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

Really interested in trying this, has anyone purchased modafinil online and had it arrive safely? Can I get into trouble trying to buy this stuff?

#2 qemist

• 36 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:12 AM

Really interested in trying this, has anyone purchased modafinil online and had it arrive safely? Can I get into trouble trying to buy this stuff?

Adrafinil is closely similar and cheaper, so that is what I have imported with trouble.

#3 woly

• Guest, F@H
  • 279 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:09 AM

If it isnt against the board rules, does anyone have a source they recomend? I am also interested in this.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 John Barleycorn

• 142 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:43 AM

Basicmeds were great till their site went down, which apparently happens regularly. Mine arrived safely, but it didn't get inspected. Medstore look reasonably priced, but I have no experience and would check their reputation out at drug-buyers.com first. In fact, go there and see where people are buying their modafinil, and then it becomes a question of working out who's willing to ship to Oz.

#5 John Barleycorn

• 142 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:31 AM

would check their reputation out at drug-buyers.com first. In fact, go there and see where people are buying their modafinil

Bugger, drugbuyers/prescriptionbuyers looks to be defunct (although the pages are probably still cached). However, there are alternatives: http://www.weight-lo...d_to_drugbuyers

Edited by John Barleycorn, 02 June 2011 - 02:32 AM.

#6 InquilineKea

• 773 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:04 PM

Does Modalert still work? What about airsealed?

#7 Verne

• 102 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 11:54 PM

I have a friend who purchased it from http://nubrain.com/ successfully. I'm going to buy it from there myself in the future when I have some money. Maybe the cognitive boost will help me think up some ways to make more money, hah!

#8 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:21 AM

Hi there do you know how long it took to get to Australia? haha Im broke too, considering if the chance of stimulating myself into making money is worth the $100

#9 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:28 AM

well i just ordered and will see what happens

#10 Statikk

• 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:22 PM

Have ordered and received previously Modafinil and Adrafinil.
Both were opened by customs and allowed to pass.
Buying Aniracetam gave me problems and a warning letter from Customs however.

Noticed a very slight improvement, not enough to warrant more purchases though, YMMV.
Still have it sitting in the medicine cabinet, might try one again.

#11 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

Hi, I have ordered on the 26th jan from nubrain, how long does it usually take to come?

#12 Verne

• 102 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

Hi, I have ordered on the 26th jan from nubrain, how long does it usually take to come?

It says on the website international shipping can take up to three weeks. I ordered some from them myself (Modalert 100mg x 50) a few days ago as well, got the confirmation e-mail just yesterday. I reckon our orders might ship around the same time since NuBrain probably ship orders in bulk to save money/make more profit.

#13 Verne

• 102 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:07 AM

well i just ordered and will see what happens

Did you receive the order you made in November?

Buying Aniracetam gave me problems and a warning letter from Customs however.

That's strange. It was my understanding that it's perfectly legal to import Aniracetam into Australia. I've ordered it in pretty large quantities consistently over the months without issue.

#14 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:14 AM

Hi the previous order was canceled as by the time they charged my card there was no funds there.

I hope this order can get here within the next few days

#15 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

Got them, Modvigil and Melatonin,

Im not sure what effect im feeling from 200mg Modvigil, im not tired now, took about 2hrs to come on it seems.

cool, now I have a suite of drugs to make me happy, awake and sleepy
  • like x 1

#16 Verne

• 102 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:58 PM

Got them, Modvigil and Melatonin,

Im not sure what effect im feeling from 200mg Modvigil, im not tired now, took about 2hrs to come on it seems.

cool, now I have a suite of drugs to make me happy, awake and sleepy

Awesome! That's good news. I'm still waiting on my order but I did order a few days (Maybe around a week) after you. I'm hopeful my order will ship without hassle some time soon, then.

Did you buy Melatonin to counteract the Modafinil at night? It took about two hours to fully realize the effects, was it easy to notice the effects?

#17 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:32 PM

Hi the Melatonin I was just thinking that it could help me get sleep when needed. These Modafinil tabs I will just take when needed as well.
Im not so sure about the Modafinil, I am very sleep deprived and have been in a bad way recently, I took the 200mg Modvigil tab and was still yawning an hour or two later but I was definatly more focused. A friend seen me and said I look great must have been the wide awake look! They are ok , just took another 200mg half an hour ago, will take some more time to see what real benefits they can give me. I feel tired and am yawning now but my mind is fairly sharp

Edited by Adamzski, 07 February 2012 - 02:33 PM.

• like x 1

#18 Verne

• 102 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

Hi the Melatonin I was just thinking that it could help me get sleep when needed. These Modafinil tabs I will just take when needed as well.
Im not so sure about the Modafinil, I am very sleep deprived and have been in a bad way recently, I took the 200mg Modvigil tab and was still yawning an hour or two later but I was definatly more focused. A friend seen me and said I look great must have been the wide awake look! They are ok , just took another 200mg half an hour ago, will take some more time to see what real benefits they can give me. I feel tired and am yawning now but my mind is fairly sharp

Thank's for the update, Adamzski. Would you mind saying how sleep deprived you were the first time you took the Modafinil? Had you had just a few hours of sleep, one hour, five? Hopefully the Melatonin does the trick for you, I took 3mg about 45 minutes ago and now I'm ready to hit the hay.

#19 Adamzski

• 674 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

pretty much, just 3-4 and rarely 5 hours for a the last few months, I wake up in the morning these days and just cant get back to sleep

#20 Verne

• 102 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:57 AM

pretty much, just 3-4 and rarely 5 hours for a the last few months, I wake up in the morning these days and just cant get back to sleep

I have similar issues from time to time, and for the last two days the same issue. Been waking up at 4Am and 6AM. My Modafinil came in today, hopefully this will give me the extra boost I need to normalize my sleeping pattern.

#21 nonwilliam

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:54 PM

I have ordered it from Desiredmeds.
The Brand name is Modalert produced by Sun Pharma. Price is about 1.4 $/ pill for 200 mg pill. No trouble with delivery (took 15 days to US)
I have never tried Provigil but Modalert makes me feel very fine for the whole day and night. I take 2X200 a day

#22 Verne

• 102 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:11 AM

I have ordered it from Desiredmeds.
The Brand name is Modalert produced by Sun Pharma. Price is about 1.4 $/ pill for 200 mg pill. No trouble with delivery (took 15 days to US)
I have never tried Provigil but Modalert makes me feel very fine for the whole day and night. I take 2X200 a day

It's nice to know that US citizens are informing Australians on where to buy Modafinil if ever we move over there or are visiting for the holidays or something. :laugh:

#23 mixedautumn

• 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:57 AM

never mind. wrong forum.

Edited by mixedautumn, 14 April 2012 - 03:59 AM.

#24 gray.bot

• 262 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

I have a friend who purchased it from http://nubrain.com/ successfully. I'm going to buy it from there myself in the future when I have some money. Maybe the cognitive boost will help me think up some ways to make more money, hah!

Nubrain is ok but very very expensive. I've used them before.

I now have much cheaper suppliers that ship in under 1 week to Aus. If anyone needs a good supplier PM me.

#25 Verne

• 102 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

Nubrain is ok but very very expensive. I've used them before.

I now have much cheaper suppliers that ship in under 1 week to Aus. If anyone needs a good supplier PM me.

Any reason why you can't post the supplier in the thread?

Edited by cryonicsculture, 06 August 2014 - 06:01 PM.

#26 gray.bot

• 262 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:36 PM

Any reason why you can't post the supplier in the thread?

Trolls

#27 Noucom

• 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:42 AM

Anyone have recommendation for any good Modafilnil onlie site?

#28 2/1_kiwi

• 16 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

Anyone had success into NZ?

#29 koala_muncher

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:34 AM

mymodafinil.net 

genuine, cheap - just over $1 per tab when you buy 90, 3 out of 3 deliveries

pay with paypal

takes around 7-9 days to deliver to australia

#30 TheStonewolf667

• 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:01 AM

I bought armodafinil off ebay and found it sufficiently stimulating.

It gave me an uncomfortable feeling in my chest though so I discontinued it in favour of Phenotropil.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users