I'm currently 17 years old and 5 months.
It's only in the past year that I have started to take a proactive role in my dental hygiene.
Prompted largely by a root canal which I had done.
I have noticed that lately, my teeth are corroding/eroding/wearing away faster than usual.
The cusps of the front teeth are becoming somewhat jagged etc...
Any suggestions to reduce tooth wear? Tooth decay? or Repair it?
- My jaw is mis-aligned, so half of my teeth don't touch (right hand side), surgery is planned for when I stop growing
- I have a tendency to like lots of sugary foods
- I only drink water, of the bottled variety (should be filtered, but its a hassle, I'm still at school)
- I brush every morning and brush every night, I floss pretty much every night, once in a blue moon I give myself a break
- My diet consists of fruits, vegetables, rice, chicken/beef/lamb stews and casseroles, salads etc...
I would really appreciate some help here.