Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Cerebrolysin sources

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 NG_F

• 142 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:39 AM

I was looking into trying cerebrolysin as a real effective nootropic and was wondering if anyone has had experience with either of these sources.........

Best Online Pharmacy and IAS I realize that the IAS is much more expensive but I find that their products are of some of the highest quality around.

Thank you in advance :p

#2 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:52 AM

I was looking into trying cerebrolysin as a real effective nootropic and was wondering if anyone has had experience with either of these sources.........

Best Online Pharmacy and IAS I realize that the IAS is much more expensive but I find that their products are of some of the highest quality around.

Thank you in advance :)

Good to see there's still interest in this... I'd like to try it myself but it's just to damn expensive for me to afford on a regular basis

All online providers seem to sell it relatively expensive. You can check out the Cerebrolysin thread and there's some other good sources too.

In terms of the ones you've listed, I've ordered various products from IAS in the past. They're usually pretty speedy with delivery and have good customer service. They definitely don't hold back with their prices however.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 NootropicEU

• 214 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:13 PM

Apparently there is a huge demand for Cerebrolysin. I have got a small list of companies selling it:

Posted Image

#4 yowza

• 283 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:19 PM

While it's good to have a list of sources, Cerebrolysin is not overly rare.

All those sites listed unfortunately have the same price. I remember a while back you mentioned how you've been able to buy from pharmacies (a European pharmacy) for a cheaper rate due to the transfer amount. Of course this is only when you're able to walk directly into the pharmacy.

It would be a complicated process to be able to do this from one's home though. Although I'm thinking it could be done depending on the country you're ordering from (Russia for instance is practically impossible to order any sort of pharmaceutical from due to their many restrictions). DOn't think there are too many people knowledgeable about setting up international business transactions that frequent this forum unfortunately. I wouldn't know the first thing about doing this.

#5 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:08 PM

anony4mous, thanks for the list. Had a couple of places I hadn't stumbled on yet.

Just found it at All-Drugs-Online as well.

AlzForum mentions the clinical status as "approved outside the US." According to Wise Young's post on CareCure, he believes it can be imported legally into the US. But this is in the context of prescribing doctors.

Does anyone have any more info as to the legality of importing cerebrolysin into the US? Or practical experience?

EDIT: According to a post on the Alzheimer's Association Forum, this would fall under the FDA's importation for personal usage rules. See the [url="http://<a%20href="http://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/ImportProgram/ucm173751.htm""%20target="_blank">http://www.fda.gov/F...ogr...73751.htm"</a>%5dFDA%20text%5b/url%5d%20here,%20or%20the%20much%20more%20helpful%20%5burl="http://counsellingresource.com/medications/discount-drugs/personal-importation.html"]article at Counselling Resource[/url].

Basically, importation of non-FDA-approved meds is technically illegal, but is generally allowed for medicines not available here. Technically a hearing/etc. is required, or paperwork from a doctor, but it seems that volume and limited resources mean that most generally benign drugs are just passed through.

So, would be very interested to know if anyone has had any luck importing, and whether it was inspected & passed or just unnoticed.

Edited by chrono, 19 November 2009 - 09:04 PM.

#6 trevyn

• 87 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:27 AM

I've received probably about 50 small packages (including 2 of Cerebrolysin) of prescription drugs from at least a dozen sources overseas over a period of several years, and not once had an issue. I've even gotten testosterone through the mail.

If it's not scheduled, I don't think US Customs cares.

Edited by trevyn, 20 November 2009 - 07:29 AM.

#7 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:35 PM

Thanks trevyn, that's reassuring. Was concerned that ampules might be more alarming to them than pills. Good to know before someone starts on a treatment course that will be several hundreds of dollars.

You mentioned in a post in the Cerebrolysin thread that you'd e-mailed someone about the authenticity of your batch, and they'd contacted Ebewe Neuro. Have you heard back, and did you happen to get a contact at Ebewe who might be willing to confirm lot numbers?

Here is some contact info posted on the Alzheimer's Association forum. Not sure if this is for Ebewe Neuro, or a pre-split company.

I would suggest contacting Ebewe to confirm which on-line vendors actually are selling their product, and not some rip-off or imitation med.

EBEWE Pharma GmbH Nfg KG
Ms. Carina Kasper
Mondseestrasse 11
A-4866 Unterach am Attersee
Austria
T +43 7665 8123 0
F +43 7665 8123 11
office@ebewe.co.at
www.ebewe.com

There's some discussion over there (this thread) about the possibility of importation. I'll probably try to contact Ebewe myself as I get closer to ordering.

#8 trevyn

• 87 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 06:41 PM

I didn't get a specific contact at Ebewe, no. "They suggested that you email "office@ebewe.com" with the product name, bar code and or lot number."

#9 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

Any update on sources w/ a good price

#10 NootropicEU

• 214 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

I hope its okay to post sources here :)

Cerebrolysin is not so expensive anymore. Cerebrolysin is only manufactured by EVER Neuro Pharma GmbH.
You can get it from EU based internet pharmacy - www.nootropic.eu
Cerebrolysin 5 x 10 ml pack - 40.29 GBP
Cerebrolysin 5 x 5 ml pack - 24.15 GBP
Shipped from EU, payment by card, PAYPAL or bank transfer. www.nootropic.eu is the cheapest supplier available ;)

#11 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

I hope its okay to post sources here :)

Cerebrolysin is not so expensive anymore. Cerebrolysin is only manufactured by EVER Neuro Pharma GmbH.
You can get it from EU based internet pharmacy - www.nootropic.eu
Cerebrolysin 5 x 10 ml pack - 40.29 GBP
Cerebrolysin 5 x 5 ml pack - 24.15 GBP
Shipped from EU, payment by card, PAYPAL or bank transfer. www.nootropic.eu is the cheapest supplier available ;)

Thanks, it's still expensive but it's a lot less expensive than the other source I bought from.

#12 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Good job deretlif, youre now cheaper than gerovitalshop.eu!

#13 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

yep GJ

#14 FDA Approved

• 101 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

I've already asked in the thread about CRB, but does anyone have a source for multi-dose vials in which you can put the remaining cerebrolysin when you split a 10ml ampule into multiple doses? And where do you get everywhere else as well (swabs, needles, etc.)

#15 NG_F

• Topic Starter
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

I've already asked in the thread about CRB, but does anyone have a source for multi-dose vials in which you can put the remaining cerebrolysin when you split a 10ml ampule into multiple doses? And where do you get everywhere else as well (swabs, needles, etc.)

http://www.canadianm...c?categoryId=41

I've dealt with them many times.All of their products and service is top shelf..cheers :)

#16 NG_F

• Topic Starter
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Oops my bad mate! I just noticed that you're in the UK. They only ship to Can and the U.S
Send me a P.M and I can help you out

#17 daouda

• 469 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

www.medisave.co.uk
http://www.bmamedica...l-supplies.html
http://www.medipost....s-c-28_185.html
for IV http://boundtree.co.uk/iv-supplies
ALl from a simple google search
Ive used medisave several times in the past, no problem
They wont have muti dose vials though... For these you should try the bodybuilders underground sources most probably

Edited by daouda, 14 January 2013 - 04:26 PM.

#18 NG_F

• Topic Starter
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

www.medisave.co.uk
http://www.bmamedica...l-supplies.html
http://www.medipost....s-c-28_185.html
for IV http://boundtree.co.uk/iv-supplies
ALl from a simple google search
Ive used medisave several times in the past, no problem

Yes I seen the first hyperlink but didn't post, as syringe and swab distributors are 10 a penny. I was mostly focussing on his request for multi-dose vials. I can ship them out for him, from the place I mentioned

#19 FDA Approved

• 101 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

Are there any other methods for extracting 2 doses from one ampule? If the multi-dose vials are both hard to get and relatively expensive are there other alternatives? Perhaps leaving 5 ml in a second syringe in a plastic bag in the fridge?

Edited by FDA Approved, 15 January 2013 - 02:22 AM.

#20 Psionic

• 187 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

Anybody knows a source within EU carrying 10x1ml capsules?

#21 Medik

• 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

Try this pharmacy

#22 Medik

• 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:19 PM

If you can't find what you want, you can ask medik24.com support

#23 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:59 PM

I'll just mention since nootropic.eu is gone (where I used to buy), I bought a few packs from rupharma.com

It took 14 days in total to arrive. I can't comment on product other than it looks legitimate. 

#24 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:01 AM

I'll just mention since nootropic.eu is gone (where I used to buy), I bought a few packs from rupharma.com

It took 14 days in total to arrive. I can't comment on product other than it looks legitimate. 

It works just fine.

#25 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:14 PM

It works just fine.

recent order had some major problems, maybe it will be resolved

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#26 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

It works just fine.

recent order had some major problems, maybe it will be resolved

It worked out fine. Got my stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users