Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

I just wanted to point out that Isochroma has been banned, so don't expect a reply. Carry On!

#92 theconomist

• 314 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

I just wanted to point out that Isochroma has been banned, so don't expect a reply. Carry On!

Out of curiosity what did he do?
His posts were very well researched even tho he was a bit on the funny side, then again the line between genius and insanity is very thin.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 rwac

• 4,764 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

You can still see his post here, the original was deleted.
http://www.longecity...post__p__630015

#94 oneshot2shots

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

wow, what a read.

I'm thinking of taking that dianabol. Anyone have any experience about this?? Iso may turned out to be a lunatic depresssed in his own thoughts, but man what an intellect, Was awestruck up until he talked about suicide and responded childishly about the parcel packaging. Very surprisied that this hasn't got more discussion.

#95 swarrior

• 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

read tomorrow!

#96 kellyfromusa

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:28 PM

Other than Testosterone patches and oral, the following  treatments also work to improve your testosterone levels. That include injection, gel, gum and cheek,nasal, implantable pellets. Of all these, Testopels (see https://www.healthli...sterone-pellets) works the best to boost your testosterone levels. This is one of the safest methods for testosterone replacement therapy implanted under the skin every 3-6 months. The most common and popular method is by using testosterone booster. There are many fake supplements on the market. You need to be careful and spare some time researching the best testosterone booster on the market (see http://toptestosteroneboosters.org to find the reviews of testosterone supplements). 

Give it a try, might work.

All the best!

Kelly

#97 poonja

• 111 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

I am a 71 year old male and have had success taking 12.mg of clomid every other day.  Last test was 690 total test.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#98 mbdrinker

• 137 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 September 2022 - 09:26 PM

I wonder if this funny guy is still taking dbol

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users